Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

»»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« (1407 Views)

Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

»»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by Magnoliaa(f): 10:36pm On May 07, 2017

Well, i don't reeally know how to put the question but for the ladies, do you think having a male bestie will affect ur relationship??

Guys, what if your gf bestie is a male?? Does it mean anything?
Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by TrapHedges(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2017
Yawns

i cant...cus i fuccked my bestie some time tho

so if we dating..ill def be the only nigga in yo life

1 Like

Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42pm On May 07, 2017
TrapHedges:
Yawns

i cant...cus i fuccked my bestie some time tho

so if we dating..ill def be the only nigga in yo life

sorry, goan sleep. .

Iii don't even understand what you are saying. .you can't what?
Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by TrapHedges(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2017
Magnoliaa:

sorry, goan sleep. .
Iii don't even understand what you are saying. .you can't what?
youre dumb then.

3 Likes

Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by marksleek25: 10:50pm On May 07, 2017
it does in a way. Especially if you're spending so much time with the bestie,or you tell your bestie things you don't share with your partner or the person you're dating.

2 Likes

Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2017
If you can't spend time and go out with both bestie and bf AT THE SAME TIME (as a big happy family) then something is seriously wrong between you and "supposed" Bestie.

2 Likes

Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by Luckygurl(f): 11:20pm On May 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
If you can't spend time and go out with both bestie and bf AT THE SAME TIME (as a big happy family) then something is seriously wrong between you and "supposed" Beastie.

It takes a great deal of understanding between the parties involved before such can happen.

I had a very close male friend since my 2nd year who asked me out at some point. I said no but we all acted matured and kept the friendship going.
Fast forward to three years later he asked a mutual friend out, same level as us and she agreed.
Well I thought everything was still as normal till I noticed my friendship with her was now having strains.
Mehnnn!! I had to reduce my closeness with him at least for everyone to be Happy.

So it all depends on the parties involved and their level of maturity.

6 Likes

Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by EWAagoyin(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2017
yea only thots keep male besti while in a relationship....
Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:48am On May 08, 2017
Only bestie I permit you to have is Jesus

3 Likes

Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by ElGabi(m): 1:01am On May 08, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Only bestie I permit you to have is Jesus

Hahahaha, this is epic!!!!

1 Like

Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by jaszplus12(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2017
i can guarantee that having a female bestie will only bring out the BEAST in your girlfriend....
best advice ..avoid having a bestie cheesy
Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2017
Luckygurl:

It takes a great deal of understanding between the parties involved before such can happen.

I had a very close male friend since my 2nd year who asked me out at some point. I said no but we all acted matured and kept the friendship going.
Fast forward to three years later he asked a mutual friend out, same level as us and she agreed.
Well I thought everything was still as normal till I noticed my friendship with her was now having strains.
Mehnnn!! I had to reduce my closeness with him at least for everyone to be Happy.

So it all depends on the parties involved and their level of maturity.

This your above story is WAY OFF the subject at hand, as the guy your friends is dating, wanted you 1st, therefore she feels threatened by your presence (which is fully understandable)....

Now back to the subject of this thread, why would your bestie be against your bf? If she/he is your bestie, s/he should be happy for you ( thats your future chief bridesmaid), and you MUST/SHOULD be able to have both present for social outings, without any animosity.

1 Like

Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by KingOfTheDamned: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Well, i don't reeally know how to put the question but for the ladies, do you think having a male bestie will affect ur relationship??

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

What a.... Hahahaha
Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by Vinnie2000(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
A big YES, OP.

If a Girl has a Male Bestie and Boyfriend, She will always compare Both Guys conciously or subconciously.

Its only a matter of Time before she will pouring out her Heart, desires and Life goals to the Male Bestie once BF is out of reach.

It will not take long before she Falls for him and If he is a Bad Guy, he would bang her sooner enough.
Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by Fash20: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Don't try it. Its a scam. The male bestie is the major. You're the assistant. Believe me
Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by Magnoliaa(f): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:
A big YES, OP.

If a Girl has a Male Bestie and Boyfriend, She will always compare Both Guys conciously or subconciously.

Its only a matter of Time before she will pouring out her Heart, desires and Life goals to the Male Bestie once BF is out of reach.

It will not take long before she Falls for him and If he is a Bad Guy, he would bang her sooner enough.

LOL. I have come to realise some of these things for myself. smiley
Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by KingOfTheDamned: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

LOL. I have come to realise some of these things for myself. smiley

Yes you opened a thread to confess how you cheated on your bf with your bestie angry

Hahahaha hahaha

Wow just wow . You are like a complete box set of Seinfeld only withe rêtarded actors and actresses grin
Re: »»A Male Bestie: Does Having One Hinder Progress In A Relationship?«« by Qatar2022: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I will never date a lady that has a male bestie

(1) (Reply)

She Said No! Please I Need Your Help / Why Do Girls Get Offended When Their Crush Is Not Into Them / Happy New Year To My.brother And Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.