Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You (50018 Views)

Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? / The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
oweniwe:
If you have gbensh older lady before... Those 35-40 ones... You won't like small girls again
Where you see 45 year old woman to gbensh?
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 08, 2017
Bofoy4:
before una older girls go say we young guys be small boys

Maybe when you were much younger, like in your teens. In your 20s upwards, you're good to go imo tongue Personally though, I wouldn't be comfortable dating someone more than 4 years younger. To me a very wide age gap borders on perverted & sick. That's just my opinion.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Ogaga87(m): 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
Mine is three years older than me, and she possesses all the characters listed.. She's made me love older ladies coz when she knew my age, she felt sad.. But I made understand that am ok with her as long as she's lovely..

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nina4u(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2017
Age is just a number just like height.. Weight.. If u love someone non of that matter

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
i dated a lady 2+ years older than me twas cool trust me i could easily say best relationship i had but it hit the rocks when she discovered that she and her immediate younger sis are older than me, any argument like this she always bring it up like her younger sister cant even say that to her or am to childish and things related with age i just have to walk out on d best i ever had
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 08, 2017
as funny as it sounds Ive never dated a gal I'm older than , maybe my matured looks accounts for this... maybe, cos I look way older thank my real age
even my secondary school sweetheart was still 10 days older than me
I've found myself in situation where I had to add 2 ,3 years to my age so that the babe no go reason me one kind and the fact that I can't hold a lie , they usually find out but its never an issue
my current GF is 2 years older than me and it doesn't show at all. the age thing doesn't come up and she respects me to the max.
from my experience so far, I'd say alder ladies are more understanding and tend to put up with your shit more

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 08, 2017
luwathobi:
i dated a lady 2+ years older than me twas cool trust me i could easily say best relationship i had but it hit the rocks when she discovered that she and her immediate younger sis are older than me, any argument like this she always bring it up like her younger sister cant even say that to her or am to childish and things related with age i just have to walk out on d best i ever had
yeah that's the only problem, some tend to look down on you based on the age factor
but some are just so loyal
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Lionessza(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2017
brownlolly:

Well said

wink
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Ogaga87(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Enalegal post=56327685]
Where you see 45 year old woman to gbensh?[/lolz]
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by oweniwe(m): 5:47pm On May 08, 2017
Enalegal:

Where you see 45 year old woman to gbensh?

Dirvorcee ... wink

But very much in shape

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 08, 2017
oweniwe:

Dirvorcee ... wink

But very much in shape
Lol
She didn't mind going down with a young student cool
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Emperor119(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2017
As long as she is hot..I don't have a problem
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by mixter(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2017
I once dated a lady 5 years older than me and I can say that I enjoyed every bit of the relationship . She was understanding, respectful and lovely.
Most of these smallies take most guys for granted and they like misbehaving, always acting immature . Truth be told, Matured ladies rock.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2017
smiley cheesy grin
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by photoshoot(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2017
oweniwe:
If you have gbensh older lady before... Those 35-40 ones... You won't like small girls again

Lol care to explain?
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Onemind47(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2017
Dating a lady older than you is not bad,truly when you fall in love with her, you dont know her age u only guess she would be dis to dis but notwithstanding dating a girl far older than you in insanity.
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Anusiemgood(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2017
I cannot even try it... my woman is very younger than my self... I will not feel comfortable with her abeg
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by oweniwe(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2017
Enalegal:

Lol
She didn't mind going down with a young student cool

Nooo. I wasn't a student then.

Maybe you should go through the topics in my profile and guess my age again wink
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by photoshoot(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
Hahaha..Wee you shuttup? grin undecided undecided

I can be a mommy too when I want
grin angry angry

Oya come
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by oweniwe(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2017
photoshoot:

Lol care to explain?

I should say it plainly?

They're very sweet... Romantic & mature.

Something like eating a fat chicken lap.... That's d feeling when she's taking care of you.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 08, 2017
Fuckshiit:
As long as she's fúçkiñg still fúçking höt

Héll yeah I'll fūçk er grin
Lolzzzz.
WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by vicben27(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2017
2 of my ex'es were far older dan i was back den(durin my scool days/ nysc) older ladies are more emotionally mature! dos times wer some of my mst memorable moments! dis younger girls ar full of wahala

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Willybos(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
I'm a girl..
I date older guys. wink
em sure very soon iv u attend ur menopause, u will now be a liability to the young guyz!
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Marinee(f): 6:45pm On May 08, 2017
photoshoot:

Oya come

Hehehe...come where? tongue
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by mixter(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2017
vicben27:
2 of my ex'es were far older dan i was back den(durin my scool days/ nysc) older ladies are more emotionally mature! dos times wer some of my mst memorable moments! dis younger girls ar full of wahala
You've just said the truth. I can relate to that.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by goody1shoe73(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2017
ZarZar:

Your intuition is kind, I'm much much older than that grin

Suddenly I got a spring in my step tongue
Hi. I love the way you talk..ehh..write or type is it?
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Lancelott(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2017
sisisioge:

Wow! You're legend girl...kudos @ bolded. However, I hope you are aware you have to be extra careful with him just so he never doubts he's your king. You would live forever on tiptoes with your hubby girl...ain't that stressful enough? Anyways, since you guys agree may God agree with you. Settled!
what the hell are you saying? do you have a clue the kinda man he is and their level of maturity? Nigerians will be forming relationship experts when break up is their middle name...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by DanseMacabre(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2017
Prefer older women any day. They're usually grown past that drama queen tendency, and don't depend on you like you're their foster father and shit.

Flipside's they could get quite possessive.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by sisisioge: 6:59pm On May 08, 2017
Lancelott:
what the hell are you saying? do you have a clue the kinda man he is and their level of maturity? Nigerians will be forming relationship experts when break up is their middle name...mtchew

I don't understand you o Lancelot, who dey fight you?
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2017
Marinee:
I can't.. End of story.

Hey
Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by kateskitty(f): 7:11pm On May 08, 2017
Guys would fu@k anything fu@kable regardless of age undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You by Lancelott(m): 7:15pm On May 08, 2017
sisisioge:

I don't understand you o Lancelot, who dey fight you?
Just saying it's wrong to bring negativity into someone else's positivity... You are not privy to their relationship so why conclude without prior knowledge?? I know of couples where the lady is FAR older than the man and the marriage is more solid than the rock and they are free with each other. So don't plant ideas subconsciously into her head without you knowing...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.