Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot (44071 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Victornezzar: 9:42am On May 09, 2017
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by AlphaStyles(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
My sister can never get married to a policeman

so she no fit marry who she choose abi?
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Nobody: 9:43am On May 09, 2017
a police is a police jawe...if u like mk u fine like absalom, once u b naija police d shit rub follow ur body...ppu wey fit call white red under flourescent light...hian

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by ehissi(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2017
Homeboiy:

Thats why her own bail will never be free..... grin
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by mcjude704: 9:44am On May 09, 2017
We did it yesterday and we doing today again subscribe now

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by sukkot: 9:44am On May 09, 2017
my nigga carry head like the map of nigeria. very patriotic fellow
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Ipheyemmy01(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2017
Is anyone having the same interpretation of the "Bail is Free" sign as mine. Wish them happy married life .
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by martineverest(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2017
Accumulation 20 naira collected
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Ezemarcel(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
shut up
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by BiggyBamBam: 9:46am On May 09, 2017
His head like CANOE SOAP!
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by BiggyBamBam: 9:47am On May 09, 2017
His head like CANOE SOAP!
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by jbaby265(f): 9:47am On May 09, 2017
Hml
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by walosky(m): 9:47am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Damn.. This is my kind of woman:

Appropriate boobs, small body and a good figure with beautiful face...

As long as her husband is a policeman though, I must take a dig:

Why does his head look like bicycle seat? tongue
[b][/b]
Lol!
Bros u wan kill person
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Ursulaa(f): 9:49am On May 09, 2017
HML to them,patiently waiting for my day
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Cunninlinguist: 9:53am On May 09, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Damn.. This is my kind of woman:

Appropriate boobs, small body and a good figure with beautiful face...

As long as her husband is a policeman though, I must take a dig:

Why does his head look like bicycle seat? tongue
Wickedness

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by RALPHOW(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
You mean Nigerian Policeman?
What about Nigerian in British or America Police?
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by olusola200: 9:59am On May 09, 2017
The educated ones are better , also the born again ones
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by DrGill(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2017
Thats why dere is cheat, To be Candid hv never subscribed​ in my life...SmartWork is the key

ekensi01:
Fake marriage everywhere. Thats why divorce no the stop. mtcheeew. Your husband will browse you before marriage, i wish that's how sim card people use to do, that is to browse before u buy data it would hav been beta.
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by bilazego(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2017
Rtopzy:
Cute..... d guy head...... abi na my eye?

Igbos did it!
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by braine(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2017
Happy Married Life to Simi!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Nobody: 10:39am On May 09, 2017
Anything related to police there must be black in it. Why can't he for once put on other colors? Must there be black in it

By the way; whose country police officer is he? Is he Nigeria police

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by enomakos(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
I will make sure a policeman marry her

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by xeexee1: 10:43am On May 09, 2017
I bet u d same policeman wil pay all her bills do his house responsibilites.. never look down on ones job its has bad eggs in it.... all its matters is happiness
Homeboiy:
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by DanseMacabre(m): 10:52am On May 09, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
He has no choice.

How will he shag her in peace if he doesn't first "unshackle" her from the prison bars!

Maybe that was their metaphor sef; at least, dem don both free demselves from the shackles of singlehood wey some pple been dey scheme, pray and scope all these days!

HML to dem.

You give them too much credit. Him be police, him dey lock people, simple.

Nice reasoning though. You a literary critic or something?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Lilimax(f): 11:02am On May 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
Meaning?
Btw, I am a Police daughter embarassed
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by sunshineV(f): 11:11am On May 09, 2017
And dis babe no go old oooo

Bobbi no go fall ooo
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by musa7m(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2017
Tiny23:
This one na rich policeman unlike those #20 collecting thieves... Hml
you know if na that collecting #20 make him rich....
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by stuffs4me(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2017
Homeboiy:

You must be an armed robber which is why you know that you would be arrested and jailed if your sister should get married to a policeman.
Re: Policeman Who Locked Up His Fiancee In Pre-wedding Photos Finally Ties The Knot by Nobody: 11:56am On May 09, 2017
I rmmber I put their pre-wedding pictures up. Beautiful bride. Cute groom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.