Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached (5819 Views)

I Dey Find Nigerian Wife(pic) / I Do My Workout Every Saturday At Least To Look Sexy To My Future Wife (pic) / Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:22am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, why? I'm not a 90s baby that's for sho. I was born some time in the era of big hair & shoulder puffs tongue So I was young but not too young in '99.
were you a teenager?...forgive me for asking
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:24am On May 09, 2017
Jayceon:
were you a teenager?...forgive me for asking

Before I answer, when were you born?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:29am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Before I answer, when were you born?
199something...there is a reason why I'm asking about your age
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:31am On May 09, 2017
Jayceon:
199something...there is a reason why I'm asking about your age

And what's that reason?

199something Jace, wow. Colour me surprised!
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Lionessza(f): 7:35am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. Maybe it's a sign from your mom that he settled with someone born so close to her birthday. Do you believe in such things? Making connections in things. I love that sort of stuff tongue

Ja ne. Loll I do that all the time especially with dreams and visions .lendoda ndihlala nayo thinks I'm crazy lol. A couple of years back i was messing up strongo in life and my mother slapped the sh*t out of me in a dream and it felt so real when I woke up with a pinkish side lol I was so freaked out I started cleaning up my act grin grin
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:39am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

And what's that reason?

199something Jace, wow. Colour me surprised!
after observing your intelligent comments for so long I couldn't help it any further.I never used to be so active in this romance section until you came along.

Lol what's surprising about being born in 199something?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:43am On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Ja ne. Loll I do that all the time especially with dreams and visions .lendoda ndihlala nayo thinks I'm crazy lol. A couple of years back i was messing up strongo in life and my mother slapped the sh*t out of me in a dream and it felt so real when I woke up with a pinkish side lol I was so freaked out I started cleaning up my act grin grin

Hmmmm...that's almost creepy lol. I'm the same way with dreams but for me, it's most about making connections. Example, I could be undecided about something. Let's say between going to Shoprite or Pick n Pay. I'll hear someone else making an unrelated comment about Shoprite, then I'll make my decision based on that. That's obviously just an example but I'm sure you catch my drift
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Lionessza(f): 7:49am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm...that's almost creepy lol. I'm the same way with dreams but for me, it's most about making connections. Example, I could be undecided about something. Let's say between going to Shoprite or Pick n Pay. I'll hear someone else making an unrelated comment about Shoprite, then I'll make my decision based on that. That's obviously just an example but I'm sure you catch my drift

Lol Ja very creepy. Oh sure I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:51am On May 09, 2017
Jayceon:
after observing your intelligent comments for so long I couldn't help it any further.I never used to be so active in this romance section until you came along.

Lol what's surprising about being born in 199something?

Lol, I just blushed. Thanks. I was born in the late 80s
lipsrsealed I'm sure that's grandma to most of you youngins here tongue

IDK why but I just thought you were much older. You do make a lot of sense when you comment so it never crossed my mind that you were so young. Btw, I still consider people born in the 90s as babies for some reason.
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by amar3664: 7:53am On May 09, 2017
Hi need true advice on my post
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Draei: 7:53am On May 09, 2017
mtcheeeew, beautiful piece of shitty write-up.
Neeeeexxxxxxxt thread plz....
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:54am On May 09, 2017
With all due respect sir i think u need to do two things

1st take @ 1st pic to ease ur unnecessary parnoia

and

second u need to @second pic with ur wife to clarify and lay all ur suspiscion to rest

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by amar3664: 7:55am On May 09, 2017
What kind of serious conversation?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 7:56am On May 09, 2017
Draei:
mtcheeeew, beautiful piece of shitty write-up.
Neeeeexxxxxxxt thread plz....

lmao

always blunt with words
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by NaWetinDey(m): 7:57am On May 09, 2017
Your fears could be genuine. But then you cannot fault your wife. Marriages do not work that way - you leaving your wife with your sexually active father for months is called stupidity.
For those who would say 'fatherrrr!' Well you don't know anything yet. People have sex with their biological children, worse even some with the same sex and I even heard that many things happen up north from where wars and rumors of war come: I hear they even have sex with cows, goats, sheep, chicken, even lizards and snakes as long as they can find a hole somewhere.

You are offending your wife o

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by amar3664: 7:57am On May 09, 2017
How can i know whether they have secret relation or not
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Draei: 8:03am On May 09, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lmao

always blunt with words
You too reason the mumu write-up na,
It ain't even making any iota of sense.
#morning.
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 8:06am On May 09, 2017
Draei:

You too reason the mumu write-up na,
It ain't even making any iota of sense.
#morning.

lol

you right sha
the post is just smh

and good morning too

am guessing u're preparing to go out right
so which is it,,,work or school?
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by DavidEsq(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2017
OP, if dats ur wife's pix, den I understand why she is all chatter box with ur dad and why u are being jealous. I have a strong impression that u caused ur wife to distance her friends cos u feel they wld "spoil" her, making her gradually sink into a routine of room-kitchen-mkt-kids(if any), which are d inevitable consequences of being domestically quarantined. Ur fada'a presence turned out to be different from a bossy and criticising FIL (which she feared cos u appear to exhibit dos traits). He turned out different and even fun to be with, which is d exact thing that causes u to become insecure, cos I feel such type of men go knack ur wife cheesy. Oya, com an beat me, OP.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Draei: 8:13am On May 09, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

lol

you right sha
the post is just smh

and good morning too
am guessing u're preparing to go out right
so which is it,,,work or school?
uhm school it is, great day ahead of you.
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by MSHEKS(m): 8:16am On May 09, 2017
amar3664:
I stay with my wife who is 28 years old,i m 34 years old,we have a two years old daughter,now my father has come to stay with us for 4 months,as he is here for a medical treatment,he is 57 Yrs old and is a widower,initially my wife objected to him staying with us,but because of social obligation she had to allow..initially my wife talks less with my father,but from last one week i see her talking more with him,even while i was in office,she did go with him to nearby market,sometimes she cracks joke on me in front of my father ..i feel jealous now...my wife once said she
had a male friend before her marriage to.me,but it was only a friend like her brother and not boyfriend?what are the reasons for her change in behaviour..sometimes she compalains about me with my father..she mostly wears night gown from evening to morning without any under garments

If ur feeling somehow. Then spy on them, put up secret cameras every where. But it's ur pocket dat ll tell you. Derz a clock with a secret camera
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 8:19am On May 09, 2017
Draei:

uhm school it is, great day ahead of you.

same here bro
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 8:24am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I just blushed. Thanks. I was born in the late 80s
lipsrsealed I'm sure that's grandma to most of you youngins here tongue

IDK why but I just thought you were much older. You do make a lot of sense when you comment so it never crossed my mind that you were so young. Btw, I still consider people born in the 90s as babies for some reason.
I make sense? Lol the mods may disagree with you tho,I was banned for 30 days for putting an idiot in its place while in one of those topics.

Mmm so you are the 80s baby! Now I see,you sound like a person I would hang around with in real life cool

Thanx a lot

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 8:32am On May 09, 2017
Jayceon:
I make sense? Lol the mods may disagree with you tho,I was banned for 30 days for putting an idiot in its place while in one of those topics.

Mmm so you are the 80s baby! Now I see,you sound like a person I would hang around with in real life cool

Thanx a lot

You were? When was this? The mods here tend to be biased. Don't mind them.
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 8:42am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

You were? When was this? The mods here tend to be biased. Don't mind them.
I think it was 2/3 months back
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by DonCortino: 8:45am On May 09, 2017
This crazy dude again undecided
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 8:46am On May 09, 2017
Jayceon:
I think it was 2/3 months back

Oh OK. You should keep another account in handy tongue
Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by Nobody: 8:54am On May 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh OK. You should keep another account in handy tongue
Roger that..

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by marisdgreat(f): 10:29am On May 09, 2017
How many times will I be reading this post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Playing Double Game,wife Pic Attached by marisdgreat(f): 10:29am On May 09, 2017
How many times will I be reading this post? The four month no dey finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful Tattoo You Have Ever Seen On A Lady's Waist? / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! / Unclad Couple Filmed Having Sex Openly During A Music Festival In A Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.