Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" (51548 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Bekimbo(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2017
yarimo:
you have been vindicated by the fraudster called NNAMDI KANU

Don't have time to reply frustrated person so get off my comment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by farouk0403(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2017
eyeview:
That's why I love igbos. No matter how aggrieved an igbo is, there are still elders they will listen to. Can anyone tell me why Boko Haram has refused to subside? They have refused to listen to any elder. Infact, they will kill any elder, emir or imam that tries to advise them.
igbos are decentralize while North have centralized type of government back then during precolonial era.

thats why the europians find it easy to colonize the North through their emirs and religious head without much headache.

Have you ever ask yourself why is that that igbos usually gather in a market place when they want to hold an important meeting??

Bokoharams are radicals extremist but have you ever wonderd why bokoharam followers follow Shekau religiously without any hesitation??

Northerners always look up to their leaders as their role models and godfathers with respect
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sapele914(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2017
kropotkin11:
Kanu's lawyers must have fabricated a doctor's report to influence the Judge's ruling on his bail application. Explain to us the fact that a supposedly sick man is moving from city to city meeting with political leaders in order to tote up his political standing. I just hope the judge is watching all this
He is begging for the FG to go easy on him, but treason is not an easy charge,only orji Kalu from the south east can help him,soon he will be on his way to Adamawa to meet the Turaki, Alhaji Atiku, then Lagos to visit Asiwaju Tinubu,just a little food for thought you can't go against an army with a hand gun,biafra a lost cause.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by yarimo(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
Bekimbo:

Don't have time to reply frustrated person so get off my comment
did you comments before? You have just been typing trash in a public forum thinking you are commenting, I SMH for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by ayamback: 11:19pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You must be taking mods to be fools.
no body is taking the mods for anything?
that I reported you to the mods on behalf of my comrade deadly viper does not mean anything because i can do such for any of my comrades if i find similar thing against them.
so bro stop looking for a soft landing with your baseless accusations.

good night
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Caramelemperor: 11:42pm On May 10, 2017
sorry1:
I really pity your ignorance. Yes he solicited for arms but he never fought anyone with. Desperate time calls for desperate measures, Mr man. He's a freedom fighter and inevitable could happen and when it does you don't expect him to go drink rat poison like the great awolowo of cowardice.

Someone that dines with the devil uses a long fork. Think like an educated man and stop disgracing Africa with your poor thinking ability.
Look how're you're contradicting yourself. "
Someone that dines with the devil uses a long fork."
. Is that not what you typed with your own hands? Yet you want us to pamper a terrorist? We should wait for him to get the arms and fight us first abi? You're 'making sense.' No! Nigeria will continue to deal with him until he renounces being a terrorist...that's how to dine with the devil using a long fork like you rightly typed. Bye.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sorry1(m): 11:50pm On May 10, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Look how're you're contradicting yourself. "
Someone that dines with the devil uses a long fork."
. Is that not what you typed with your own hands? Yet you want us to pamper a terrorist? We should wait for him to get the arms and fight us first abi? You're 'making sense.' No! Nigeria will continue to deal with him until he renounces being a terrorist...that's how to dine with the devil using a long fork like you rightly typed. Bye.
When you talk it's also important you reason from the other person's point of view that's when you will find out how stupid and selfish your talk sounds.

Meditate on that and start talking reasonably and fairly. Bye.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by gawu1: 12:40am On May 11, 2017
yourexcellency:
Will you still obey him if he asks you to forget this agitation that Joe Igbokwe described as HOPELESS and SENSELESS?
Now, the tune is changing, from wanting to secede to geting justice, equity, and fair and better political space for our people. The Kuje prison has re molded the guy into humble being. People like Alex and all Igbo elders were called unprinted names before the short sojourn to Kuje garrison. Today, the traitors are call father and whose fatherly advice and opinions are first class to movement henceforth. To summe it all, the delictor has been tutored to know that political dialogue rather confrontation could give the Igbo agitation for presidency an Igbo president. Even those vulgar words like zoo, zombies, etc used to describ Nigeria and nigerian people and leaders will soon seize.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Ndiofe: 12:43am On May 11, 2017
The day dat Afonja will learn to stay in their region politically is the day they will mature.

I thought sensible igbo dont identify with Nnamdi. lmao at their foolishness! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by str8talk1: 4:13am On May 11, 2017
yourexcellency:
Will you still obey him if he asks you to forget this agitation that Joe Igbokwe described as HOPELESS and SENSELESS?

What a HOPELESS & SENSELESS question is this?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by freshdill(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2017
bigtt76:
I thought he (Kanu) was sick naaa? Won't he go and treat himself and prepare for another round of detention? grin

shocked Hear wat a woman like u is saying... u no dey shame
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 6:12am On May 11, 2017
ayamback:
no body is taking the mods for anything?
that I reported you to the mods on behalf of my comrade deadly viper does not mean anything because i can do such for any of my comrades if i find similar thing against them.
so bro stop looking for a soft landing with your baseless accusations.

good night
Oga bloodykiller AKA De deadlyviper hehehe grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by freshdill(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2017
seguntijan:
Failed promises and "Bloody Wealth" end results
1. Ojukwu started it, his senseless war gulped over 2M Ibos, destroyed businesses and infrastructures, Himself and family have anyways been in the elite class till date.
2. Uwazuruike took over the batton, did his initial gra gra with lots of swags, innocent followers without directions ended their lives for MASSOB, today the struggle is over and his family's wealthy status has been achieved.
3. Kanu seeing all of these as a member floated IPOB with technology, solicited for funds all over the world with a promise to give them Biafra, many youths were brainwashed, lots of bloods were wasted as usual
Today, Kanu has a genuine reason for his contributors, ofcourse 2 years imprisonment by PMB is enough reason for Ibos in diaspora to forfeit their Biafra liberation investments on Kanu, the results are , No Biafra, no IPOB, yes Judaism, Kanu is now popular and would move into the elite class with high profile political back ups. The followers are the ones losing.
4. Tomorrow, Xyz who may be afraid of poverty and seeking for notice would definitely take over from Kanu, the Bible said once false prophets rise up, there must be followers and the circle continues to infinity.
In all of these, the activities of few selfish individuals have brought about political misalignment, hatred, infrastructural decay and economic instability to the people of ndi-ibo.
My people, the game is over, the world itself is looking for synergy in all facets of human lives. The earlier we appreciate our own and love own country the better for us all
# OneNigeria # Wewarnedyou # Truthhurts

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by ijayebonyi(f): 6:21am On May 11, 2017
Talk talk Master
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by freshdill(m): 6:32am On May 11, 2017
lanre4411:
are you kidding me? An average igbo man do not respect you because of your age they respect you because of your position and how rich you are

So is Ekwueme rich or wat position has he other than being the "former" vp. You just dont knw wat u are saying.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Bamz(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2017
eyeview:
That's why I love igbos. No matter how aggrieved an igbo is, there are still elders they will listen to. Can anyone tell me why Boko Haram has refused to subside? They have refused to listen to any elder. Infact, they will kill any elder, emir or imam that tries to advise them.

Common what an unfair comparison. I love Igbos, their agitation had NEVER been a terrorist move.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by scofieltm(m): 8:30am On May 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why is KANU looking aged?
No offence meant please, how old is he?
The after effect of Nigerian correction Centre
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by alaskido(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why is KANU looking aged?

No offence meant please, how old is he?

25 years grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sunnysunny69(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2017
going back to jail soon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by makavellidon: 10:00am On May 11, 2017
why igbo people no get senseyou we all die in detention
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sepalapen(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2017
yankeeguy:
make I sip my cold garri jooor..this una Biafra matter Don tire me
yankeeguy:
yankeeguy:
you still get cold garri to drink by the time you look for it and you no see you go know say i get am no be the same with we get am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Lovren(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2017
eyeview:

Thank you for outlining the Striking resemblance between iPod and Boko..

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.