Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,342 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" (51545 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by theDEVILisHERE: 9:46pm On May 10, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Listen to yourself. Do you know history? Ever heard of 'house ni***rs'? Go read about those and understand who you are. You think you're making sense when you're absolutely on the opposite side of it. Lol
Like I said, "I'm understanding you." grin grin grin

You are devoid of logic and common sense like the group of black people i described in my post

I'm not here to convince or engage on back and fort argument with u

I've made my point
it is what it is
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sorry1(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Well, Boko Haram started with wanting to create a caliphate and Nnamdi Kanu started with wanting to create ' his own' country and even going as far as asking for sponsors to get guns and arms to fight Nigeria. Mr. Man how are these 2 different? Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist like Shekau, the head of boko haram.
I think awolowo was more of a terrorist for seeking Nigerian independence...Now let me see the garbage you will write.

Like shakau like awolowo like nnamdi kanu, how about that, Mr sophisticated?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Amoto94(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2017
seguntijan:
Failed promises and "Bloody Wealth" end results
1. Ojukwu started it, his senseless war gulped over 2M Ibos, destroyed businesses and infrastructures, Himself and family have anyways been in the elite class till date.
2. Uwazuruike took over the batton, did his initial gra gra with lots of swags, innocent followers without directions ended their lives for MASSOB, today the struggle is over and his family's wealthy status has been achieved.
3. Kanu seeing all of these as a member floated IPOB with technology, solicited for funds all over the world with a promise to give them Biafra, many youths were brainwashed, lots of bloods were wasted as usual
Today, Kanu has a genuine reason for his contributors, ofcourse 2 years imprisonment by PMB is enough reason for Ibos in diaspora to forfeit their Biafra liberation investments on Kanu, the results are , No Biafra, no IPOB, yes Judaism, Kanu is now popular and would move into the elite class with high profile political back ups. The followers are the ones losing.
4. Tomorrow, Xyz who may be afraid of poverty and seeking for notice would definitely take over from Kanu, the Bible said once false prophets rise up, there must be followers and the circle continues to infinity.
In all of these, the activities of few selfish individuals have brought about political misalignment, hatred, infrastructural decay and economic instability to the people of ndi-ibo.
My people, the game is over, the world itself is looking for synergy in all facets of human lives. The earlier we appreciate our own and love own country the better for us all
# OneNigeria # Wewarnedyou # Truthhurts
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 10, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
if you hear pim now you'll shift to another goal post maybe if we see him eat outside

bloody cowards
generations of cowards
like abiola, awolowo like his people

bunch of shameless burnt offerings grin

cc
LionDeLeo
Make we hear pim grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by DeadlyViper000: 10:00pm On May 10, 2017
RassKass:

Young man please go and do this your macabre dance in an asylum and stop disturbing those of use that are not as pained as you!

Dominique and mynd44!
dude kilode?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by DeadlyViper000: 10:01pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
kropotkin11:
Make we hear pim grin
[/s]
e pain am well well tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by tydi(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2017
bigtt76:
I thought he (Kanu) was sick naaa? Won't he go and treat himself and prepare for another round of detention? grin

miss, our president PMB needs this advice moreover.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by RassKass: 10:04pm On May 10, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
dude kilode?

I came here to gauge the views of my fellow nigerian youths on issues and events and not to read all this senseless rubbish you have been posting all over the thread! You can as well proceed to the jokes section to go and try out your tribalistic insults there with your mates!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by DeadlyViper000: 10:05pm On May 10, 2017
RassKass:

I came here to gauge the views of my fellow nigerian youths on issues and events and not to read all this senseless rubbish you have been posting all over the thread! You can as well proceed to the jokes section to go and try out your tribalistic insults there with your mates!
hmmm seems you're new here dude?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by RassKass: 10:10pm On May 10, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
hmmm seems you're new here dude?

Yes I am! So being old on NL gives you the right to waste your time insulting people and posting off topic on threads? If that is the case then i will definitely make sure my own old age on this forum will not be like yours.

Imagine what a grown man is asking me?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Caramelemperor: 10:11pm On May 10, 2017
sorry1:
I think awolowo was more of a terrorist for seeking Nigerian independence...Now let me see the garbage you will write.

Like shakau like awolowo like nnamdi kanu, how about that, Mr sophisticated?
Wise man, did Awolowo take up arms? Think!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by KahlDrogo(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2017
eyeview:
That's why I love igbos. No matter how aggrieved an igbo is, there are still elders they will listen to. Can anyone tell me why Boko Haram has refused to subside? They have refused to listen to any elder. Infact, they will kill any elder, emir or imam that tries to advise them.
Finally, you people agree there's no difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Shekau, or LiePob and Boko Haram.

How wonderful. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Caramelemperor: 10:14pm On May 10, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

You are devoid of logic and common sense like the group of black people i described in my post

I'm not here to convince or engage on back and fort argument with u

I've made my point
it is what it is
Exactly! It is what it is...you're the epitome of all the shiit you've writing up here. I'm not tryna convince you either, it's just what the truth is. Peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 10, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well tongue
Pim cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by eyeview: 10:16pm On May 10, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Finally, you people agree there's no difference between Nnamdi Kanu and Shekau, or LiePob and Boko Haram.

How wonderful. cheesy
So what you understood from my post is that there is no difference between the two?
OK. Everybody to his comprehension level.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sorry1(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Wise man, did Awolowo take up arms? Think!
oh! I forgot, nnamdi kanu gunned down your parents I suppose. angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Caramelemperor: 10:25pm On May 10, 2017
sorry1:
oh! I forgot, nnamdi kanu gunned down your parents I suppose. angry
You see your life? Ignorant folk...you people would just be following who you don't know and that's why people are dying like chickens for nothing over a Stvpid 'struggle' they know absolutely nothing about. Let me ask you,what do you know about Nnamdi Kanu, dunso? Go on YouTube and watch videos of him (Nnamdi Kanu) asking for arms to fight Nigeria. Oh you didn't know that before? How would you have known? Of course your parents didn't teach you how not to support people blindly. Run along.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by bakila: 10:26pm On May 10, 2017
Chanchit:
What's it with this towel he now wrap around his shoulder nowadays, for him mind he just come down from cross of Calvary.
Humility 101 learnt from the walls of Kuje and the watch of Prison Wardens. When you enter a Zoo, note the warnings on entering some of the cages.
He was humbled by Kuje.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by theDEVILisHERE: 10:28pm On May 10, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Exactly! It is what it is...you're the epitome of all the shiit you've writing up here. I'm not tryna convince you either, it's just what the truth is. Peace.

"Peace"
I don't need ur peace
Mine is enough for me
keep that to urself cause u'll be looking for it when the appointed time arrives
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by yarimo(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
amuijiji:

That is known worldwide while ur family languish in poverty nd poverty stricken people re hardly known even in their immediate environment....
if you and your mumu family are terrorist well none worldwide that is your problem .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2017
Bekimbo:

I feel your pain,you are so frustrated right now
na lie, am not frustrated right now. but am frustrated LEFT now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by LionDeLeo: 10:42pm On May 10, 2017
bakila:

Humility 101 learnt from the walls of Kuje and the watch of Prison Wardens. When you enter a Zoo, note the warnings on entering some of the cages.
He was humbled by Kuje.

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sorry1(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
Caramelemperor:

You see your life? Ignorant folk...you people would just be following who you don't know and that's why people are dying like chickens for nothing over a Stvpid 'struggle' they know absolutely nothing about. Let me ask you,what do you know about Nnamdi Kanu, dunso? Go on YouTube and watch videos of him (Nnamdi Kanu) asking for arms to fight Nigeria. Oh you didn't know that before? How would you have known? Of course your parents didn't teach you how not to support people blindly. Run along.
I really pity your ignorance. Yes he solicited for arms but he never fought anyone with. Desperate time calls for desperate measures, Mr man. He's a freedom fighter and inevitable could happen and when it does you don't expect him to go drink rat poison like the great awolowo of cowardice.

Someone that dines with the devil uses a long fork. Think like an educated man and stop disgracing Africa with your poor thinking ability.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Bekimbo(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
yarimo:
na lie, am not frustrated right now. but am frustrated LEFT now

Weather left or right it does not matter but for the fact that you are really frustrated means I have been vindicated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by RassKass: 10:46pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Don't even bother yourself responding to him. He claims to be a mechanical engineering graduate with very big CGPA, but from what you have observed, is there any sign that he completed secondary school education?

He actually earns living through roadside phone repairs and petty retails on fairly used phones.

He registered several usernames on this forum. This one he is using has been shut down but he will soon appear with another one. Just wait and see.

What we do to him is that, knowing fully how he is, we don't respond to any of his comments but as soon as he violate any of the rules, we copy the mods immediately.

Just wait and see, he will soon appear.

I have gone through his posts and I have seen what a complete disappointment this chap is to the adult race! I have even taken note of some of his other handles! No single atom of sense exists in any of his posts! Just lies and unending stupidity! If that guy is even any type of engineer then I must be bill gates!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2017
Bekimbo:

Weather left or right it does not matter but for the fact that you are really frustrated means I have been vindicated
you have been vindicated by the fraudster called NNAMDI KANU
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sapele914(m): 10:52pm On May 10, 2017
eyeview:
That's why I love igbos. No matter how aggrieved an igbo is, there are still elders they will listen to. Can anyone tell me why Boko Haram has refused to subside? They have refused to listen to any elder. Infact, they will kill any elder, emir or imam that tries to advise them.
Wonders will never end,you claim, chief terrorist of the north Mohammed shekau,chief terrorist of the south east nnamdi kanu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.