Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,343 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" (51545 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by everozone: 7:42pm On May 10, 2017
yourexcellency:
Will u still obey him if he asks you to forget this agitation that Joe Igbokwe described as HOPELESS and SENSELESS?
Nnamdi can only obey Ekwueme if his advice is in tune with d struggle.Who is Joe?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 10, 2017
Adeevah:

He will respond to your question soon, through his book

titled

'my path to kuje prison'

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by theDEVILisHERE: 8:03pm On May 10, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Well, Boko Haram started with wanting to creating a caliphate and Nnamdi Kanu started with wanting to create ' his own' country and even going as far as asking for sponsors to get guns and arms to fight Nigeria. Mr. Man how are these 2 different? Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist like Shekau, the head of boko haram.

Now
tell me why people from other races shouldn't refer to most blacks as monkeys and animals
Look at how a supposed human being decides to reason

Well its not ur fault
after all ur continent is an enclave inhabited by majorly foolish and idiotic zombies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Uteghe(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2017
grin Prison has humbled him. Biafra no more a country but political expression.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by cliper230(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Cool, that ekwueme house look so common. Haba, Lolz.
Maybe he was not kworropt when he was in office.
i think say only me see am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by DeadlyViper000: 8:20pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

He actually begged Fulani Binta Nyako to be freed from the "zoo" cage.

The doctor's report on his health status is apparently false.

The one time chest beating coward has finally learnt how to behave himself in compliance with the extant laws of the "zoo".
[/s]
trash trash trash

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by toprealman: 8:23pm On May 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why is KANU looking aged?

No offence meant please, how old is he?
Have you finished eating PDP money? He is working HARD.....who age EPP? Ask the new France leader.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by emi14: 8:26pm On May 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Cool, that ekwueme house look so common. Haba, Lolz.
Maybe he was not kworropt when he was in office.

That house is as old as Ekwueme. It might be the best around town over 40years ago. Compare ur father's house with what engineers are constricting now if he is not still in his father's ir elder brother's house. House fade's with time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by adollyboy(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2017
Kanu is a future presidential candidate. Just let us keep watching
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Kaimallamm: 8:30pm On May 10, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Caramelemperor: 8:30pm On May 10, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

Now
tell me why people from other races shouldn't refer to most blacks as monkeys and animals
Look at how a supposed human being decides to reason

Well its not ur fault
after all ur continent is an enclave inhabited by majorly foolish and idiotic zombies
Look who's calling people zombies. Lol. The same person who calls people of his own race 'monkeys and animals' all just to feel so knowledgeable and ahead. grin grin grin.
I am understanding you, Mr. Wise-man. grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34pm On May 10, 2017
toprealman:
Have you finished eating PDP money. He is working HARD.....who age EPP? Ask the new France leader.
I said NO OFDENCE MEANT
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sandland: 8:46pm On May 10, 2017
There's no need to tell a deaf man that people are running in the market. Nnamdi kalu to obey former vp. IPOB for who and who?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by theDEVILisHERE: 8:46pm On May 10, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Look who's calling people zombies. Lol. The same person who calls people of his own race 'monkeys and animals' all just to feel so knowledgeable and ahead. grin grin grin.
I am understanding you, Mr. Wise-man. grin grin grin

Actually monkeys and animals rarely reason and act below their capacity

Many blacks constantly reason and act below the capacity of a functional human being

Refering to them as animals is not proper cause they are supposed to be refer to something below an animal
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by toprealman: 8:47pm On May 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I said NO OFDENCE MEANT
All pun intended!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Coolgent(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2017
Copied

Nmandi Kanu Shekau
Few days after the released of IPOb leader Kanu 81 Chibok Girls has been released from bokoharam captivity.
they are two thinga involved its either Ipob were responsible for their release or Bokoharam and Igbos are synonym.
Ianother account also learned that part of condition which Bokoharams gave to FG for the release of Chibok Girls is to release Nmandi Kanu!
FG is hiding something o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sandland: 8:49pm On May 10, 2017
Our never liked staying at home. We are the most populous in almost all the states as non-indigene.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by brightgreat(m): 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
Easy now...
Haba

amuijiji:

That is known worldwide while ur family languish in poverty nd poverty stricken people re hardly known even in their immediate environment....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by LionDeLeo: 8:51pm On May 10, 2017
Coolgent:
Copied

Nmandi Kanu Shekau
Few days after the released of IPOb leader Kanu 81 Chibok Girls has been released from bokoharam captivity.
they are two thinga involved its either Ipob were responsible for their release or Bokoharam and Igbos are synonym.
Ianother account also learned that part of condition which Bokoharams gave to FG for the release of Chibok Girls is to release Nmandi Kanu!

I agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by DeadlyViper000: 8:52pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

I agree with you.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by DeadlyViper000: 8:56pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
Coolgent:
Copied

Nmandi Kanu Shekau
[/s]
Afonja running around like headless chicken since Nnamdi Kanu defied their predictions of 50 years in prison grin

everyone will never be like awolowo that took solace in rat poison or shameless coward abiola and his useless prostitute vagabond wife that was killed like a useless rabbit they are by the same masters they worship till today grin

cc
LionDeLeo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 10, 2017
DeadlyViper000:
[s][/s]
Afonja running around like headless chicken since Nnamdi Kanu defied their predictions of 50 years in prison grin

everyone will never be like awolowo that took solace in rat poison or shameless coward abiola and his useless prostitute vagabond wife that was killed like a useless rabbit they are by the same masters they worship till today grin

cc
LionDeLeo grin
Make we hear pim from Nnamdi and..........you know the rest na grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by LionDeLeo: 9:03pm On May 10, 2017
Coolgent:
Copied

Nmandi Kanu Shekau

Dude, don't bother responding to that mechanical engineering phone repairer.

He claims to be a graduate in mechanical engineering, but what he does for living is roadside phone repair and petty retails.

He will soon come and quote and end up saying nothing in particular.

I had given him some attention in the past but later noticed he is just struggling to be noticed.

Don't dignify him with attention except if any of the rules is violated, in which case, you simply copy the mods.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Caramelemperor: 9:11pm On May 10, 2017
theDEVILisHERE:

Actually monkeys and animals rarely reason and act below their capacity

Many blacks constantly reason and act below the capacity of a functional human being

Refering to them as animals is not proper cause they are supposed to be refer to something below an animal
Listen to yourself. Do you know history? Ever heard of 'house ni***rs'? Go read about those and understand who you are. You think you're making sense when you're absolutely on the opposite side of it. Lol
Like I said, "I'm understanding you." grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 10, 2017
seguntijan:
Failed promises and "Bloody Wealth" end results
1. Ojukwu started it, his senseless war gulped over 2M Ibos, destroyed businesses and infrastructures, Himself and family have anyways been in the elite class till date.
2. Uwazuruike took over the batton, did his initial gra gra with lots of swags, innocent followers without directions ended their lives for MASSOB, today the struggle is over and his family's wealthy status has been achieved.
3. Kanu seeing all of these as a member floated IPOB with technology, solicited for funds all over the world with a promise to give them Biafra, many youths were brainwashed, lots of bloods were wasted as usual
Today, Kanu has a genuine reason for his contributors, ofcourse 2 years imprisonment by PMB is enough reason for Ibos in diaspora to forfeit their Biafra liberation investments on Kanu, the results are , No Biafra, no IPOB, yes Judaism, Kanu is now popular and would move into the elite class with high profile political back ups. The followers are the ones losing.
4. Tomorrow, Xyz who may be afraid of poverty and seeking for notice would definitely take over from Kanu, the Bible said once false prophets rise up, there must be followers and the circle continues to infinity.
In all of these, the activities of few selfish individuals have brought about political misalignment, hatred, infrastructural decay and economic instability to the people of ndi-ibo.
My people, the game is over, the world itself is looking for synergy in all facets of human lives. The earlier we appreciate our own and love own country the better for us all
# OneNigeria # Wewarnedyou # Truthhurts
Lol, very intelligent analysis. Will they ever listen ? My people perish for lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by SIRmanjar(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2017
safarigirl:
He was not in that part of the prison o...he was in the VIP section.

Anxiety and stress of court is more of it
Awwww! Interesting..My crush sabi politics..Anytime I see dose tender sexy lips at dp to kiss go just dey hungry me.. kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by NwaGodl1000(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2017
Such an awesome day' the day i was opportuned to greet ekwueme by handshake in his home town oko in orumba north at chalk valley hotel but was amazed how he goes about without securities. i think he is innocent though.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2017
Since this kalu dude came out of jail he always hang that white stuff on his neck why??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by GavelSlam: 9:39pm On May 10, 2017
adollyboy:
Kanu is a future presidential candidate. Just let us keep watching

Of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. / Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.