Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" (51551 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Philinho(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
Hahahaha ...Ekwueme will chose politics over your ambition
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by safarigirl(f): 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
Mynd44:

Nigerian prisons are not vacation destinations you know. Bad toilets, no water, bad food, bad ventilation. These things makes one old coupled with the anxiety and stress of court and back and forth judgements.

He was not in that part of the prison o...he was in the VIP section.

Anxiety and stress of court is more of it

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Firefire(m): 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by sukkot: 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
inamidi kunu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by kings09(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2017
That's d price u pay for being a legend n laying a legacy. Am sure Mandela was "looking sweet" wen he came out of prison. Na ur type wan become legend from the comfort of their homes n the keyboard they use in typing comments on nairaland. #NoPrinciple #StandForSomething
TonyeBarcanista:
Why is KANU looking aged?

No offence meant please, how old is he?

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by seguntijan(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2017
Failed promises and "Bloody Wealth" end results
1. Ojukwu started it, his senseless war gulped over 2M Ibos, destroyed businesses and infrastructures, Himself and family have anyways been in the elite class till date.
2. Uwazuruike took over the batton, did his initial gra gra with lots of swags, innocent followers without directions ended their lives for MASSOB, today the struggle is over and his family's wealthy status has been achieved.
3. Kanu seeing all of these as a member floated IPOB with technology, solicited for funds all over the world with a promise to give them Biafra, many youths were brainwashed, lots of bloods were wasted as usual
Today, Kanu has a genuine reason for his contributors, ofcourse 2 years imprisonment by PMB is enough reason for Ibos in diaspora to forfeit their Biafra liberation investments on Kanu, the results are , No Biafra, no IPOB, yes Judaism, Kanu is now popular and would move into the elite class with high profile political back ups. The followers are the ones losing.
4. Tomorrow, Xyz who may be afraid of poverty and seeking for notice would definitely take over from Kanu, the Bible said once false prophets rise up, there must be followers and the circle continues to infinity.
In all of these, the activities of few selfish individuals have brought about political misalignment, hatred, infrastructural decay and economic instability to the people of ndi-ibo.
My people, the game is over, the world itself is looking for synergy in all facets of human lives. The earlier we appreciate our own and love own country the better for us all
# OneNigeria # Wewarnedyou # Truthhurts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Dinobi77: 6:27pm On May 10, 2017
The course is on going, some people are gonna cry out their eye balls, the haters of Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 10, 2017
biafra news again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Donchizzy20(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
yourexcellency:
Will you still obey him if he asks you to forget this agitation that Joe Igbokwe described as HOPELESS and SENSELESS?
why is agitation for self determination HOPELESS and SENSELESS

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by enemyofprogress: 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
One two, thank God sey una no pass ten, I for blow your whistle and take you back to Kuje prison

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by biaframustcome: 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
We are almost there.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by LionDeLeo: 6:29pm On May 10, 2017
enemyofprogress:
One two, thank God sey una no pass ten, I for blow your whistle and take you back to Kuje prison

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Chanchit: 6:29pm On May 10, 2017
What's it with this towel he now wrap around his shoulder nowadays, for him mind he just come down from cross of Calvary.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nasa28(m): 6:30pm On May 10, 2017
yourexcellency:
Will you still obey him if he asks you to forget this agitation that Joe Igbokwe described as HOPELESS and SENSELESS?
Who is JOE IGBOKWE?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by enemyofprogress: 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

someone tolded me that his preek too has aged
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by modik(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
Mynd44:

Nigerian prisons are not vacation destinations you know. Bad toilets, no water, bad food, bad ventilation. These things makes one old coupled with the anxiety and stress of court and back and forth judgements.

Needless to mention that he is body and soul committed to a worthy course. Just to add what you unintentionally missed out.

No hard feelings.!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

He actually begged Fulani Binta Nyako to be freed from the "zoo" cage.

The doctor's report on his health status is apparently false.

The one time chest beating coward has finally learnt how to behave himself in compliance with the extant laws of the "zoo".
Exactly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by nabiz(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

bros stop disgracing urself na. I thought u know his age before concluding he is getting old . Through this question one can easily know your reasoning ability. you dont someone's age and u conclude he is old. nawaoo!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by enimooko: 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
Ekweme that served Shagari, when he could have served Awolowo and liberated the Igbo nation in 1979. Mtcheeww. Is this Kanu serious sef.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by ziga: 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
I think this Man is just setting up a launchpad for his personal political agenda.

And we all know that polithiefcians are.....

All na hustle.

I think he took lessons from President Donald Trump!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by aribisala0(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Na Kuje nah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by GeneralOjukwu: 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
Ekwueme, Shagari asslicker can't support Biafra.

SORRY!

Fayose is the only leader we have....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by famzynet: 6:34pm On May 10, 2017
yourexcellency:

Are you aware that Joe Igbokwe is an outcast and a vagabond in Anambra. Who him be?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by ipobarecriminals: 6:39pm On May 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Go buy Orlando owoh music and play" KIRIKIRI NI ALAGBON",U'll understand well. And come again,stop playing all dem 2face/co music.They only grunts,run up/down,Jump and kick their pangolo.U learn nothing from their NOISE.But play OBey,sunny Ade,Segun Adewale,Ishola aniwura,okosun ,u can't miss it.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by 0ntruth: 6:40pm On May 10, 2017
amuijiji:

That is known worldwide while ur family languish in poverty nd poverty stricken people re hardly known even in their immediate environment....
Yet you guys insults Buhari of all people who has achieved more than both Nnamdi Kanu and others joined together who calls him all sorts of names. Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by femolii: 6:40pm On May 10, 2017
Look at ekwueme house self very poor a whole former vp God forbid.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by Bridget95(f): 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
yourexcellency:
you and i know that Joe yorubakwe is a tool in the hands of his masters in the SW and has no voice or influence in his home state Anambra.Nobody knows joe igbokwe in Igbo land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by 0ntruth: 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
eyeview:
That's why I love igbos. No matter how aggrieved an igbo is, there are still elders they will listen to. Can anyone tell me why Boko Haram has refused to subside? They have refused to listen to any elder. Infact, they will kill any elder, emir or imam that tries to advise them.
Poor Poor reasoning , Bokos are terrorist group ,are you trying to say Ipob are as the same as Boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by blazetitov: 6:43pm On May 10, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Alex Ekwueme, Says "I Will Obey Him" by 0ntruth: 6:44pm On May 10, 2017
Atmmachine:

Nnamdi Kanu spent 2 years in Kuje prison without good food, without good health care, without electricity, without good and fresh air

He came out healthy, smiling, happy, well nourished

Buhari spent the last 2 years in a $60 million mansion with Air conditioner 24/7, he has chefs that cooks healthy food for him, he sleeps in a $4 million bed every night, he has 300 security personnel, he has the most experienced doctors on earth

Meanwhile, he's now in London battling an unknown disease

Please, i will like to spend the rest of my life in Kuje prison so i will look like Nnamdi Kanu

Go commit a certain crime that will send you to Kuje and stop talking trash .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugochi Nwachukwu Planned Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.