Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic (29143 Views)

Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / 2019: Amosun speaks on dumping APC after 24 Ogun house Aspirants decamp to APM / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
maxwell60:

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE JUST TOO FOOLISH TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NAME OF A POLITICAL PARTY AND THE POLITICIANS INVOLVED.

PDP AND APC ARE THE SAME NIGERIA CITIZENS THAT HAVE THE SAME HIDDEN AGENDA WHEN THEY ARE TIRED OF APC THEY RUN TO PDP WHEN THEY ARE TIRED OF PDP THEY RUN TO APC.

EACH TIME I SEE SOME DUMB NIGERIA NAMING A PARTICULAR POLITICAL PARTY AS THE CAUSE OF THEIR UNENDING PROBLEMS I FEEL VERY ANGRY BECAUSE "APC" PDP" ETC ARE JUST NAMES OF POLITICAL PARTIES THAT NIGERIA POLITICIANS HIDE UNDER. PLEASE APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME PEOPLE

UNFORTUNATELY YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE FACT. IGNORANCE GO KILL UNA ONE DAY FOR THIS COUNTRY

well said...
Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by RaptorX: 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:
In another country, that baby would have been airlifted asap.

Nigeria is just a sorry case. People keep dying needlessly every single time.
You are talking about airlifting when ordinary ambulance no dey.

1 Like

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by YelloweWest: 1:27pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeman:
Mad man, is it Ambode that caused his son's death?

Lagos Roads have been experiencing Gridlock before and after independence.

Ambode is trying change the face of Lagos by constructing road networks and someone out there causing. The prayers of other Lagosians erase the curse.

I sympathise with him.
Apc convention blocked the road with out notice! Learn to read!

4 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by ephi123(f): 1:29pm On May 11, 2017
RaptorX:
You are talking about airlifting when ordinary ambulance no dey.

Infact, it's like there is just no value for human life in Nigeria, that is my conclusion. How can a country have been in existence for almost 60 years yet no proper emergency system in place? I don't gerrit.

1 Like

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by Korrection(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2017
I pray you don't loose someone in the same circumstance in another state. It can happen to anyone. The man might have a family doctor who responds faster than those ones in a nearby hospital. Show some remorse please. RIP to the child.
DONGOYARO1:
Is it Ambode's fault that Lagos is over populated thereby leading to heavy vehicular traffic? If Ambode decides to deport some people back to their villages now, you lot will be the first to cry blue murder. I am sure that man is not a native of Lagos. He should rather blame the Government of his own state of origin that have done nothing to attract his likes back home, away from Lagos
[color=#770077][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by orjikuramo(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
M sure the sickler didn't read the post to realise the traffic was indeed caused by blockage of the road by LASG GOVERNMENT cos of APC meeting. If only they would read before commenting but alas! No. They want Yo be first to comment
Kelechi2020:

Bros HABA......i will remind you this the day you lose a loved one...
Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by ephi123(f): 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
demarc001:

You guys just speak without understanding the whole story.
Apc due to their meeting yesterday used police to block roads yesterday causing traffic everywhere. People just woke up to find road blocks on their normal routes without any prior notice, is that a civilised act?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by aycorporat(m): 1:32pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeman:

You must be the mad man here for your cells and organs to be dead to sensitivity and good reasoning

5 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by Omooba77: 1:33pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeman:

Ambode is trying change the face of Lagos by constructing road networks and someone out there causing. The prayers of other Lagosians erase the curse.

I sympathise with him.

Oga reason before you write sir. Ogba-Acme road was blocked throughtout yesterday. People have to disembark and trek long distance because the secretariat was condoned off. No be you they shout anytime last President was in town. Let us not be partisan, what is wrong is wrong. We have fundamental human right too. We dont elect them to Lord over us.

4 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by ohluwagbemigaju(m): 1:35pm On May 11, 2017
Never make comments to matters you're clueless about. Am sure you were not around Ikeja yesterday (acme to be precise)
Where the road was blocked from adeniyi Jones road to first gate, due to stake holders meeting ,organized to decide the next local govt leaders.workers had to trek down to their place of work. Only God knows who might b sacked due to their actions yesterday w/o prior notification. So ,before you make ill comments, make some background study.
DONGOYARO1:
Is it Ambode's fault that Lagos is over populated thereby leading to heavy vehicular traffic? If Ambode decides to deport some people back to their villages now, you lot will be the first to cry blue murder. I am sure that man is not a native of Lagos. He should rather blame the Government of his own state of origin that have done nothing to attract his likes back home, away from Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by Kelechi2020(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2017
maxwell60:

THE FUNNY THING IS THAT, PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE JUST TOO FOOLISH TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NAME OF A POLITICAL PARTY AND THE POLITICIANS INVOLVED.

PDP AND APC ARE THE SAME NIGERIA CITIZENS THAT HAVE THE SAME HIDDEN AGENDA WHEN THEY ARE TIRED OF APC THEY RUN TO PDP WHEN THEY ARE TIRED OF PDP THEY RUN TO APC.

EACH TIME I SEE SOME DUMB NIGERIA NAMING A PARTICULAR POLITICAL PARTY AS THE CAUSE OF THEIR UNENDING PROBLEMS I FEEL VERY ANGRY BECAUSE "APC" PDP" ETC ARE JUST NAMES OF POLITICAL PARTIES THAT NIGERIA POLITICIANS HIDE UNDER. PLEASE APC AND PDP ARE THE SAME PEOPLE

UNFORTUNATELY YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE FACT. IGNORANCE GO KILL UNA ONE DAY FOR THIS COUNTRY

Just another Sickler...
Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by InnocentMind(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeman:

I sympathise with him.

YOUR POST SIMPLY DEPICT YOUR STUPIDITY!
WAS THERE ANY PRIOR ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE ROAD CLOSURE?

2 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by IFNOTGOD(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeman:

I sympathise with him.

U get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by blackboy(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeman:

I sympathise with him.
did is call you a mad man? Y u gonna call him mad man. He has spoken his mind, leave him and let him mourn

4 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by deomelo: 1:45pm On May 11, 2017
My condolence for his loss even though there is no proof that this sad event actually took place especially considering all the fake news people litter NL with everyday.
Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by deomelo: 1:49pm On May 11, 2017
InnocentMind:

YOUR POST SIMPLY DEPICT YOUR STUPIDITY!
WAS THERE ANY PRIOR ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE ROAD CLOSURE?

Roads are blocked all over the world with or without notice depending on circumstances so this is nothing new or abnormal in any society.
Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by deomelo: 1:51pm On May 11, 2017
Funny post I copied from the man's twitter page.

@Anambra decides.

Funny how the fake and disingenuous crocodile tears sympathizers in this thread are all Igbos taking advantage to criticize the government and APC.

Very very true.

The man is not a PDP fan for sure.

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by MXrep: 1:53pm On May 11, 2017
deomelo:

Roads are blocked all over the world with or without notice depending on circumstances so this is nothing new or abnormal in any society.

ya, that is the point, the circumstance in this case is not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by AngelicBeing: 1:57pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

Infact, it's like there is just no value for human life in Nigeria, that is my conclusion. How can a country have been in existence for almost 60 years yet no proper emergency system in place? I don't gerrit.
[b]Because it is a jungle, those calling it a zoo are been fair because in a zoo, we have different cages for different animals and they are well kept but in a jungle it is dog chop dog, go and check the ministry of health budget, some of this things are budgeted yearly but because we have a crude, non accountable inept system, no proper checks & balances is conducted yearly, money is budgeted, swallowed by one minister and his cronies and the same item is budgeted next year and the cycle continues, 289 Million Dollars was given to NIA, the criminal Oke cornered 43 Million Dollars to his flat in the name of a useless covert operations, nobody knows not even your so called President, no proper handing over was done by that ogogoro drinker called Jonathan, and the money was hidden until recently and that is what is replicate in various ministries across the country , no proper over sight and forensic accountability, abeg, Nigeria is a jungle and a failed contraption QED[/b]
Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by ephi123(f): 1:58pm On May 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[b]Because it is a jungle, those calling it a zoo are been fair because in a zoo, we have different cages for different animals and they are well kept but in a jungle it is dog chop dog, go and check the ministry of health budget, some of this things are budgeted yearly but because we have a crude, non accountable inept system, no proper checks & balances is conducted yearly, money is budgeted, swallowed by one minister and his cronies and the same item is budgeted next year and the cycle continues, 289 Million Dollars was given to NIA, the criminal Oke cornered 43 Million Dollars to his flat in the name of a useless covert operations, nobody knows not even your so called President, no proper handing over was done by that ogogoro drinker called Jonathan, and the money was hidden until recently and that is what is replicate in various ministries across the country , no proper over sight and forensic accountability, abeg, Nigeria is a jungle and a failed contraption QED,[/b]

I wonder what the way forward is, we really can't continue like this.
Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by deomelo: 2:01pm On May 11, 2017
MXrep:

ya, that is the point, the circumstance in this case is not worth it

....but you don't know what the circumstances ware and why they blocked the roads.

We do know of course that the APC leadership gathered in that area for a major party event so what if law enforcement agencies in fact responded the way they did because of received credible intelligence and threats against the folks at the meeting and general breakdown of law and order.?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with emotions and sentiments.
Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by Ololanla: 2:05pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeman:

I sympathise with him.
Am sure you typed this without thinking deep. Use your brain next time

3 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by AngelicBeing: 2:10pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

I wonder what the way forward is, we really can't continue like this.
My suggestions are , conduct a referendum, allow any region that wants to secede to do so peacefully, decentralize the central government, make governance less attractive, let governance be service oriented, let it be for those who genuinely want to serve, allow all regions / state to use the resources inherent in their respective states / region to develop their respective states, sitting allowances should be introduced in the National / state assemblies, the Presidency should be rotated every 5 years across the regions and each region should produce one vice -president to support the president, that is if we have 4, 5 or 6 regions left after any region secedes, each of the region will produce one vice president to work with the President elect. The same system should trickle down to the state and local government,This should be the first way to steer the country forward, if not, Nigeria will continue like this till the end of this generation wink

1 Like

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by GreyLaw(m): 2:12pm On May 11, 2017
sunnyworld2love:

Why calling HIM mad man...!!!

Of course, he'll call the bereaved a madman. Many of those guys support APC with every token of foolishness they can muster. The moment they hear anybody call out APC or the President, their brains go on unconditional recess.

He did not even understand the bereaved man before calling him a mad man.

4 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by fxskye: 2:14pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeman:

I sympathise with him.

I can see you are more or less a logical person.

Such Road Blockage would not be permitted without Gov Ambode consent. Have you ever asked why did APC not hold the convention on a Sunday? If it were on a Sunday, alternative roads would be free. It was a hell yesterday morning. I got to office at a quarter past Ten. passengers were stranded in various bus stops in that axis.

It's a party meeting and could be held on a weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by DSoj(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2017
Nigeman:

I sympathise with him.

Silly and deranged talk. If it was Ambode's child, wont they blare sirens and make the whole road clear in minutes?

Is this how governance in run in civilised places where U just wake up and find a road block out of nowhere because of a political jamboree and nonsense.
People like U are problems to civil advancement

Open your mouth and talk rubbish becos no be U e happen too.

Your brain dey your feet. U are walking on it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by Amicable24: 2:16pm On May 11, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
RIP to the baby, but why blame Ambode? People should know that it is not by force to stay in Lagos.
The Lagos traffic will cause the death of your babies; go back to your villages where there are not traffic. It is not by force you stay in Lagos.

The other day, after the Redemmed church programme, some people where blaming Pastor Adeboye and the Ogun state government for the gridlock on the Lagos-Ibadan road, and I told them that it is not by force you stay in Lagos or Ogun state. Go back to your villages !!
What if our villages are in Lagos or Ogun

1 Like

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by deomelo: 2:25pm On May 11, 2017
GreyLaw:

Of course, he'll call the bereaved a madman. Many of those guys support APC with every token of foolishness they can muster. The moment they hear anybody call out APC or the President, their brains go on unconditional recess.

He did not even understand the bereaved man before calling him a mad man.

And the PDP/ipob with every token of foolishness they can muster. are the ones foolishly jumping all over unverified Internet story and using a possible tragedy into APC/PDP lunacy battle.

Look in the mirror you hypocrite.
Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by ephi123(f): 2:28pm On May 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
My suggestions are , conduct a referendum, allow any region that wants to secede to do so peacefully, decentralize the central government, make governance less attractive, let governance be service oriented, let it be for those who genuinely want to serve, allow all regions / state to use the resources inherent in their respective states / region to develop their respective states, sitting allowances should be introduced in the National / state assemblies, the Presidency should be rotated every 5 years across the regions and each region should produce one vice -president to support the president, that is if we have 4, 5 or 6 regions left after any region secedes, each of the region will produce one vice president to work with the President elect. The same system should trickle down to the state and local government,This should be the first way to steer the country forward, if not, Nigeria will continue like this till the end of this generation wink

You're right.
In particular, I think these three points: "make governance less attractive, let governance be service oriented, let it be for those who genuinely want to serve" are very key for us to move forward. As long as people keep going into politics to chop, nothing will change.

1 Like

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by higgs: 2:30pm On May 11, 2017
Government should work in an orderly manner.B4 U block a road, give the public prior notice.

1 Like

Re: Father Blames Ambode And APC After His 8-Day-Old Baby Died In Traffic by GreyLaw(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
deomelo:

And the PDP/ipob with every token of foolishness they can muster. are the ones foolishly jumping all over unverified Internet story and using a possible tragedy into APC/PDP lunacy battle.

Look in the mirror you hypocrite.

You know, I wasn't referring to you when I wrote my post. I was specific about that guy and his ilk. I'm surprised why you are getting worked up.

Before calling me a hypocrite you should have gone through my profile to see if I have blind affiliation to any party.

But again, the moment a nerve is touched people get worked up and start throwing words around. I hope you are not the guy who I was referring to, though.

Please, grow up and rise above extreme partisanship; it makes you see everything as black or white, and takes away the capacity to reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo And Tinubu At APC National Convention 2018 In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.