Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders (25108 Views)

President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Ndiofe: 8:51pm On May 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

That's also what i've noticed but our mumu IPOB fools are blind to this. It's not just Ijaws that loathe Igbos, even the Ikwerres that you would think because they share a lot with Igbos, they would have some level of liking for Igbos, for where. The hate is because they feel it's easier for IIgbos to dominate them than Hausas or Yorubas.
Abagworo:

Brothers can quarrel sometimes but Bayelsans prefer Northerners to Igbos in everything. Try to go look for job in their communities as an Igbo man and you'll be stunned by the resentment. Each and everything you discuss mention must be made of you being Igbo and meanwhile they gladly offer the jobs to Hausa/Yoruba without hassle.

Bia, both u mallam better mechionu and stop talking nonsense.
Did Abia state gov not pursue workers from Imo? Even though u have igbo in Rivers, have u tried looking for job in Rivers as an Igbo man?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by AjoOfia1: 8:51pm On May 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Alleged Igbo guy? where is the evidence?
And why will a hotel lodge someone without documentation?
Let police handle the case jor.
i love how you reason

proves that ladies that answer Amarachi get plenty sense
yes that's the name of the love of my life
my future wife (in the nearest future) she get flenty flenty sense smiley
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by fatiaforreal: 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

have u ever in ur life time heard that their was a tension or fight between igbos and other tribes like hausa, yoruba, or niger deltans in igboland before......no

igbos normally treat others well more than their own sef
How many nonigbos live in igboland? To go and do what? When igbos find it difficult to stay in their own land.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by atakamus: 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
Let us state the real thing here. I am Igbo from Imo state. I live in Yenagoa not too far from Biogbolo. I have lived in Bayelsa for over 10 years and have a Bayelsa wife with three children.
What happened was just the unfortunate. The boy that killed the girl is Igbo but the resultant effect was wrong as some boys took advantage of the situation to set up looting. Yes no body is happy for the killing and most people mainly Bayelsans are not happy with the way the boys took advantage of the situation. Some of them don't even know the girl at all.
The security( Police, Sars and Army) did well to check the situation. The government, local and state are also doing something to check the situation.
It is not even an Ijaw thing. The ethnic group involved here is called Epie.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 11, 2017
Good. Let them kill the Igbo slaves one by one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by intruxive(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

have u ever in ur life time heard that their was a tension or fight between igbos and other tribes like hausa, yoruba, or niger deltans in igboland before......no

lol, who lives in igbo land. Even igbos themselves are running away from thr. " Treat others better" indeed, pls dont try to change the narative no tribe in nigeria is comfortable living in the east. The so called abokies u see are from republic of niger not nigeria biko

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by baby124: 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
Na wa o. This is sad. Where is that fat guy always shouting solidarity with IPOB. Wetin be him name again? Let him come and cam down his ijaw people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by mightyhaze: 9:03pm On May 11, 2017
fammava:
Am a bayelsan an also stay in bayelsa state not too far from biogbolo where the act was committed, the said girl was stabbed by an igbo man in a hotel when she woke up nd saw him trying to cut off her breast then screamed, the man who was a former tenant in her fathers house in other to silence her stabbed her to the point of death an hid himself when people broke the door of the hotel room. The girl was rushed to the hospital where she finally gave up, thereafter indigene told igbo traders to shut their stores for some days. The next morning, igbo traders opened their store which annoyed the indigenes and they started destroying things belonging to igbos..they got what they wanted I would say, if same had happened in an igbo state they would have done worse to an ijaw man
this gat to be the lamest post on nairaland!

Kudos sir!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Abagworo(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2017
Afam4eva:

That's also what i've noticed but our mumu IPOB fools are blind to this. It's not just Ijaws that loathe Igbos, even the Ikwerres that you would think because they share a lot with Igbos, they would have some level of liking for Igbos, for where. The hate is because they feel it's easier for IIgbos to dominate them than Hausas or Yorubas.

The reason is because Hausas and Yorubas have better PR than we Igbos. They don't invest their money in buying host communities lands and in the process start dragging space with natives. They pay rent to the natives and live as good tenants till they go back home.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by ruggedizedd: 9:06pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

no mind them

if is actually an igbo guy dat killed dat girl they should kill him too

who ever that kills must be killed too

that igbo guy must have leaved his entire life in south waeste where he learned that barbaric act

BOMB BLAST cheesy cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by GodIsFoolish: 9:07pm On May 11, 2017
Oblang:

Lol...u must blame afonja...

He is Benin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Ndiofe: 9:08pm On May 11, 2017
baby124:
Na wa o. This is sad. Where is that fat guy always shouting solidarity with IPOB. Wetin be him name again? Let him come and cam down his ijaw people.

That is wat u want to believe and publicize but it dont make it true.

Do u see how demented u come across? Posting fake news upandown.

Meanwhile the people u are writing about are busy going about their business

Not everybody is like Hausa and Yoruba u know.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by baby124: 9:09pm On May 11, 2017
Ndiofe:

That is wat u want to believe and publicize but it dont make it true.

Do u see how demented u come across? Posting fake news upandown.

Meanwhile the people u are writing about are busy going about their business

Not everybody is like Hausa and Yoruba u know.
Do you lack comprehension or is something chasing your from somewhere you are not sure of?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Ndiofe: 9:09pm On May 11, 2017
Under rain and sun, Hausa and Yoruba digging it out with petrol and fire, machete and gun. Craze people!

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by perez100: 9:10pm On May 11, 2017
I still believe in peace but Igbos must do away with any Niger Delta tribe that hate them. Let Igbos return fire for fire to reclaim their respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Ndiofe: 9:11pm On May 11, 2017
baby124:

Do you lack comprehension or is something chasing your from somewhere you are not sure of?

If u are looking for other people that u will say are engaging in free for all street fighting like yoruba and hausa, the last place u will find that is between Igbo and Ijaw.

They will not do that.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by ebomo79: 9:12pm On May 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Alleged Igbo guy? where is the evidence?
And why will a hotel lodge someone without documentation?
Let police handle the case jor.
You need sense not evidence. you talk before thinking which is one of the xters of a child.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by sunnysunny69(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2017
Sealeddeal:
Cone headed Afonja people should go and sit down. It's a brother matter. We will fight and make up. wink BTW, Bayelsans should stop being unnecessarily belligerent.

Now see how Afonja looks like below
YOU WILL FIGHT AND MAKE UP, MUMU MAKING ME LAUGH. YOU NO GO PARK YOUR LOAD AND RETURN TO YAH VILLAGE BEFORE THEM CATCH YOU. THINKING BAYELSA PEOPLE ARE MERCIFUL LIKE WE YORUBA DID TO YOU Biafra.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by wristbangle: 9:14pm On May 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:
It's a family affair according to the "We SS/SE " chanters

But

Something must have triggered this reaction from the ijaw youths. Because normally there are not supposed to attack innocent traders for the crime committed by one of them.

My guess is that maybe this type of thing has occurred before and they were tired of it or our eastern brothers called their bluff with their utterances and the ijaw youths felt like, "okay this is our land and not biafra, we go show you who get land today " better still maybe the igbos in biogbolo were shielding the alleged ritualist and didn't want to produce him like they always defend criminals here on nairaland claiming "na our pickin " "leave our son alone "

Honestly igbos should stop displaying over bearing attitude everywhere they go, there's this tendency for every indigene to claim "son of the soil " especially when he has been insulted by a non indigene thus bringing violence and the major casualty will be the non indigenes.

You can't defeat an indigene on his own land. The only people to have been defeated in the history of Nigeria in their land are the bia bia people

Modified : some igbos are even blaming Yorubas for this. .

grin lmao

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by wristbangle: 9:17pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

hehehe Like the way you burnt Hausa shops during the IPOB riot?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by ipobarecriminals: 9:18pm On May 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ColonelDrake:

You think they didn't see the shape of his head. They must have seen the flatness.
grin Flat-heads don suffer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Amoto94(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
If they have mentioned Fulani cattle rearers will you have asked for evidence?
Savage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by fromacho: 9:25pm On May 11, 2017
ok na
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by perez100: 9:25pm On May 11, 2017
Is it because of oil my people are attaching Ijaws to themselves? Shame! I made my money in US and run my NGO without oil money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by OMANBALA1: 9:26pm On May 11, 2017
intruxive:
lol, who lives in igbo land. Even igbos themselves are running away from thr. " Treat others better" indeed, pls dont try to change the narative no tribe in nigeria is comfortable living in the east. The so called abokies u see are from republic of niger not nigeria biko

But we still have people living there and they are not yet dead. The northerners are very much in Igbo land and they live peacefully. We dont attack visitors but I dont expect you to know this because you dont travel. Try and do a little more travelling because travelling is part of education and when a well travelled man with common sense speaks wisdom flows . You sound like a street urchin.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by OMANBALA1: 9:26pm On May 11, 2017
perez100:
Is it because of oil my people are attaching Ijaws to themselves? Shame! I made my money in US and run my NGO without oil money.

Who is attaching themselves ?
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 11, 2017
Nazeren:
Good. Let them kill the Igbo slaves one by one.
The world should see how black and evil the average Nigerian heart is towards the Igbos. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by sunnysunny69(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2017
Ndiofe:

See we have a whole google pictogram of Hausa and Yoruba digging it out. Show us just one between Igbo and Ijaw. Go on!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Hausa+and+Yoruba+clash&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjGhtzr0ujTAhXkLMAKHYciBNMQ_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=745
mumu flat head like you.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) / EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / Securing A 2nd Term In Office Is No Longer A Birth Right – Obasanjo Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.