Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,885 members, 7,851,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders (25082 Views)

President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by hammer6: 10:52pm On May 11, 2017
Benekruku:

Its a bitter truth

Ijaws re known to be very violent and deadly.

Dominance over everything runs in there blood

With the Igbos, the Ijaws are pets, that invoke love and care.

Ijaws are nothing like u described. Yoruba and their cousins can provoke a domesticated pet into wild animal. Yoruba are annoying like that.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 10:53pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=hammer6 post=56436597][/quote] Agony of a pained loser.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Benekruku(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
just as how dey descended on ikorodu and sent afonjas running to ogun state with their bowls of amala shouting aah yee egbami oo

Now u get it

Imagine what they will now do to Igbos

Massacre

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 10:54pm On May 11, 2017
[quote author=hammer6 post=56436597][/quote] can feel ur pain.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by hammer6: 10:55pm On May 11, 2017
DaPuncline:

Agony of a pained loser.

A Yoruba man dancing all over the thread trying very hard to cause brothers to fight, u really are decedent of the devil that fell from the sky.

Tell me which part of this thread involves the south west? werey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 10:55pm On May 11, 2017
Benekruku:

Now u get it

Imagine what they will now do to Igbos

Massacre
Yeah massacre, mutiny, manslaughter, murder, homicide.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 11:00pm On May 11, 2017
hammer6:

A Yoruba man dancing all over the thread trying very hard to cause brothers to fight, u really are decedent of the devil that fell from the sky.

Tell me which part of this thread involves the south west? werey!
Your dollop-head brothers started by involving SW just as an escape route in order not to affirm the barbaric and animalistic handiwork of their saline brain brother. Now i'am surprised why you are screaming like a wounded lion and forcing your parasitic on the ijaws. ode!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by hammer6: 11:05pm On May 11, 2017
DaPuncline:

Your dollop-head brothers started by involving SW just as an escape route in order not to affirm the barbaric and animalistic handiwork of their saline brain brother. Now i'am surprised why you are screaming like a wounded lion and forcing your parasitic on the ijaws. ode!

Find work, blogging is not work. U keep writing about people that dont give a Bleep about u. Stay out of SS/SE affairs. We have known each other in those parts not becos of the British but hundreds of years before the British even knew Africa existed.
There is nothing u can achieve there. It is impossible to create division where people are blood relative for generations. They are not strangers and did not start knowing each other today.

This is my candid advice.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by BentSpoon(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2017
DaPuncline:

See your life? Is that how shallow ur brain is? mumu.
. If u ever quote me again u will record low sperm count and erectile dysfunction coupled with la enter la splash. Them no born u well abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 11:09pm On May 11, 2017
BentSpoon:
. If u ever quote me again u will record low sperm count and erectile dysfunction coupled with la enter la splash. Them no born u well abi undecided
I thought igbos are brave so why the threat ? see people that want to carry arms against FG but can't withstand ordinary social media tussle. Biafra or death indeed. Bwahahahahaha.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 11:14pm On May 11, 2017
hammer6:

Find work, blogging is not work. U keep writing about people that dont give a Bleep about u. Stay out of SS/SE affairs. We have known each other in those parts not becos of the British but hundreds of years before the British even knew Africa existed.
There is nothing u can achieve there. It is impossible to create division where people are blood relative for generations. They are not strangers and did not start knowing each other today.

This is my candid advice.
If the truth is already scratching your balls, You can go and jump in the lagoon to balance the food chain. see mumu grade one, an unchained animal from the land of the beast killed an innocent lady and all you could do is to blame the yorubas and forcefully declare your love for the ijaws. Your brain dull o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by stonemasonn: 11:17pm On May 11, 2017
hammer6:

This is not the first time Yoruba media have tried to stoke division between Igbo and Ijaw.

Not too long ago, Afonja media told us Ijaw were killing Igbo traders. http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20160426185752zg/bayelsa-watch/who-is-after-igbo-traders-in-bayelsa/

Igbo continued to love the Ijaw. The peace continued and no street fighting as Yoruba and Hausa are known for engaging.

So they have switch to Igbo killed Ijaw.
hahahahahahaha...cough cough. yoruba media kwa.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by TheStronghold: 11:17pm On May 11, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You think they didn't see the shape of his head. They must have seen the flatness.
grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by wale2day: 11:18pm On May 11, 2017
DaPuncline:

If the truth is already scratching your balls, You can go and jump in the lagoon to balance the food chain. see mumu grade one, an unchained animal from the land of the beast killed an innocent lady and all you could do is to blame the yorubas and forcefully declare your love for the ijaws. Your brain dull o.

Abeg stop disgracing urself. He is not yoruba but one aboki pretending. Ignore!
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Tflex01: 11:37pm On May 11, 2017
folarinmiles:

Lol. U sha won console ursef.
Btw, 98% of any Yoruba has a Muslim background one way or d other.
So Yoruba Muslim is d dumbest tin u flat headed slowpoke can put up.
Awon crazy mofo, omo jatijati easterner

How did 98% of Yorubas have Muslim background

This your reply is even worse than the idi.ot you quoted.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by giftedben: 11:39pm On May 11, 2017
fammava:
Am a bayelsan an also stay in bayelsa state not too far from biogbolo where the act was committed, the said girl was stabbed by an igbo man in a hotel when she woke up nd saw him trying to cut off her breast then screamed, the man who was a former tenant in her fathers house in other to silence her stabbed her to the point of death an hid himself when people broke the door of the hotel room. The girl was rushed to the hospital where she finally gave up, thereafter indigene told igbo traders to shut their stores for some days. The next morning, igbo traders opened their store which annoyed the indigenes and they started destroying things belonging to igbos..they got what they wanted I would say, if same had happened in an igbo state they would have done worse to an ijaw man

Hmm all I see in your comment is envy and jealous. You are not a true son of ijaw land. the igbo's stood up for Goodluck Jonathan, when Yoruba's and Hausa's betrayed and abandoned him. It was a Yoruba man called olusegun obasanjo that sent soliders to bayelsa to kill and rape innocent mothers and children. When all these things were happening, you didn't carry arms or destroy anything. Then a crime was committed by an igbo man as you claimed, instead of Having him caught and made to face consequences of his crime, you felt attacking his tribesmen is the best solution. See make I tell you everybody na true son of the soil o.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by BentSpoon(m): 12:03am On May 12, 2017
DaPuncline:

I thought igbos are brave so why the threat ? see people that want to carry arms against FG but can't withstand ordinary social media tussle. Biafra or death indeed. Bwahahahahaha.
. I'm only concerned about my reputation I can't be brawling with a Potential ritualist. But if u want it via war tinx mu Ga enye gia till otule acha GI oku and u will run to kaduna as usual.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by femo86(m): 12:16am On May 12, 2017
Mrsam9876:
The long wait is finally over. my next sure fixed game, from my sure source drops tomorrow, (12/05/2017) see images below for more..

SCAMMER.....Caught you red handed...

Go learn work....

Why was the[b] NC 3212006554 and game code 6533 and 1229 the same on 2 different days....8th and 29th[/b]

Try harder

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Aleora(f): 12:21am On May 12, 2017
perez100:
Is it because of oil my people are attaching Ijaws to themselves? Shame! I made my money in US and run my NGO without oil money.
NGO Pls let me volunteer na
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by janefrancisca(f): 12:33am On May 12, 2017
fatiaforreal:

How many nonigbos live in igboland? To go and do what? When igbos find it difficult to stay in their own land.
You see why its good to travel around and not be limited to a particular region. Go to eke awka in anambra and count the number of yorubas there selling perishables...in Douglas road in owerri, there are hausas selling clothes and shoes...trek down to ama ndi Hausa and see lots of northern men selling jewelries abi na onistha....I can go on and on but am not sure u know any of these places. The Igbo's don't find it difficult staying in their land, na ur people dey stay there before? U can't blame a man for seeking "GREENER" pastures, will you. There is green and there is greener, after all who doesn't want a " better" life?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 12:35am On May 12, 2017
Tflex01:

How did 98% of Yorubas have Muslim background

This your reply is even worse than the idi.ot you quoted.
Tell me how they're not
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by danyaril2yahoo: 12:42am On May 12, 2017
Are you not in the same country with the fulani herdsmen,that are killing & raping on daily bases,just because of this one off situation you're talking rubbish
Kyase:
lol we the SE/SS wants biafra so that we can kill each other.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by edupedia: 1:00am On May 12, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

no mind them

if is actually an igbo guy dat killed dat girl they should kill him too

who ever that kills must be killed too

that igbo guy must have leaved his entire life in south waeste where he learned that barbaric act

...see how una come expose the ass of.all those who ever taught u how to think straight but who did not know that the case is already lost as far as your IPOB generation is concerned!...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 1:03am On May 12, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

have u ever in ur life time heard that their was a tension or fight between igbos and other tribes like hausa, yoruba, or niger deltans in igboland before......no

igbos normally treat others well more than their own sef

Because igbos with their selfish mentality will never give other tribes space to live in the east so you wont hear anything like that. How many non igbos have shops in onitcha or nnenwi?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by okofians(m): 3:31am On May 12, 2017
Biafra (IF) actualized would be worst than Southern Sudan.....it would be a battle between masters and the slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by CursedIboes: 3:40am On May 12, 2017
blues20:

The world should see how black and evil the average Nigerian heart is towards the Igbos. lipsrsealed

Always playing the victim. You cant spread hate and get love in return, the hatred and evil is mutual.

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by CursedIboes: 3:42am On May 12, 2017
DocHMD:
We yoruba muslims thank Allahu for making Igbo and Ijaws fight each other so that we can be sure that Oil will flow to oshogbo IDP camps and Biafra will die. We have been afraid of their unity since IPOB became popular. grin

Thank you Allah for answering our prayers after hitting our ewedu muslim on the ground 200 times per week for this. grin

Lame.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Mpanyi: 5:59am On May 12, 2017
fammava:
Am a bayelsan an also stay in bayelsa state not too far from biogbolo where the act was committed, the said girl was stabbed by an igbo man in a hotel when she woke up nd saw him trying to cut off her breast then screamed, the man who was a former tenant in her fathers house in other to silence her stabbed her to the point of death an hid himself when people broke the door of the hotel room. The girl was rushed to the hospital where she finally gave up, thereafter indigene told igbo traders to shut their stores for some days. The next morning, igbo traders opened their store which annoyed the indigenes and they started destroying things belonging to igbos..they got what they wanted I would say, if same had happened in o igbo state they would have done worse to an ijaw man

If what you wrote is true, please know Igbos don't act the backward way you people did. You had the culprit. What concerned him and what he did with Igbos abd their shops?
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by chukel(m): 6:12am On May 12, 2017
fammava:
Am a bayelsan an also stay in bayelsa state not too far from biogbolo where the act was committed, the said girl was stabbed by an igbo man in a hotel when she woke up nd saw him trying to cut off her breast then screamed, the man who was a former tenant in her fathers house in other to silence her stabbed her to the point of death an hid himself when people broke the door of the hotel room. The girl was rushed to the hospital where she finally gave up, thereafter indigene told igbo traders to shut their stores for some days. The next morning, igbo traders opened their store which annoyed the indigenes and they started destroying things belonging to igbos..they got what they wanted I would say, if same had happened in an igbo state they would have done worse to an ijaw man
this can only come from a bayelsan. The boy who committed the crime should be fished out and dealt with. I lived and worked in bayelsa for 5yrs. You guys are livid with laziness and jealousy against industrious igbos there. If a Sagbama man killed that girl, would u people have closed any shop belonging to a Sagbama man? Epie people always look for an opportunity to unleash mayhem on igbo traders. Anytime it's Isaac Boro day, they shut all igbo stores and leave all bayelsa stores open. If u want to honour you own, shut all stores during the honour. Any igbo shop found open is usually vandalised and looted. This is not hearsay. I lived and worked there. Why will a 17yr old girl be lodging in a hotel. That's just their average way of life. The tochukwu boy should be fished out and killed. Simple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Spent $1M For Beyonce And Jay Z's Visit To Nigeria / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984 / Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.