Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders (25088 Views)

President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by CursedIboes: 6:18am On May 12, 2017
chukel:
this can only come from a bayelsan. The boy who committed the crime should be fished out and dealt with. I lived and worked in bayelsa for 5yrs. You guys are livid with laziness and jealousy against industrious igbos there. If a Sagbama man killed that girl, would u people have closed any shop belonging to a Sagbama man? Epie people always look for an opportunity to unleash mayhem on igbo traders. Anytime it's Isaac Boro day, they shut all igbo stores and leave all bayelsa stores open. If u want to honour you own, shut all stores during the honour. Any igbo shop found open is usually vandalised and looted. This is not hearsay. I lived and worked there. Why will a 17yr old girl be lodging in a hotel. That's just their average way of life. The tochukwu boy should be fished out and killed. Simple.

Bayelsa is biafraland.

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 7:03am On May 12, 2017
It was not always so. The igbos brought it upon themselves. Believe me. Then a personal experience confirmed it all.

blues20:

The world should see how black and evil the average Nigerian heart is towards the Igbos. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Paretomaster(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

The media can start a war because of view and traffic which = money

Did u give the same opinion on other Crisis across the country?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 7:12am On May 12, 2017
BentSpoon:
. I'm only concerned about my reputation I can't be brawling with a Potential ritualist. But if u want it via war tinx mu Ga enye gia till otule acha GI oku and u will run to kaduna as usual.
What is this slowpoke mumu saying? which reputation do you have ? seriously i don't know what's responsible for the mass delusion gaining ground inside your addled brain. You even called yourself a lion, you must be high on okija weed, a lion that chickened out of a media fight. You are not even man enough for me, try harder fa.g.got.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by MENELIK1: 7:37am On May 12, 2017
femolii:
Osus matter tire me ooo.

God bless you sir, Igbos too like that name "OSU"
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by melodies: 8:27am On May 12, 2017
I hope this will be an eye opener to the so called Igbos. SS is not interested in 'by force brotherhood' with Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by tifany89(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2017
fammava:
Am a bayelsan an also stay in bayelsa state not too far from biogbolo where the act was committed, the said girl was stabbed by an igbo man in a hotel when she woke up nd saw him trying to cut off her breast then screamed, the man who was a former tenant in her fathers house in other to silence her stabbed her to the point of death an hid himself when people broke the door of the hotel room. The girl was rushed to the hospital where she finally gave up, thereafter indigene told igbo traders to shut their stores for some days. The next morning, igbo traders opened their store which annoyed the indigenes and they started destroying things belonging to igbos..they got what they wanted I would say, if same had happened in an igbo state they would have done worse to an ijaw man
What you are saying doesn't make sense. In fact from ur post it shows the biogbolo people are actually the ones looking for trouble. Tell me what concerns traders going about their business legitimately with someone dat was murdered? You can imagine the audacity, they should shut their shop for days, why? If they are so sure dat is the guy dat murdered the girl why not organise a manhunt for him? You want people to close their shops for a matter that isn't remotely connected to them and when dey refuse u start screaming they don't respect their host. That is rubbish. Except may be they have been harbouring resentments towards the people before now den I see no basis for any of this. You that typed this how would u feel if you are being crucified for something an Ijaw person dat isn't even remotely related to u did? I thought people are supposed to be held responsible for their actions so why asking traders to close shop huh? For what reason? And I see so many idiotic comments from yorubas here. Their level of reasoning amazes me. They are happy and jubilating coz there is an altercation between Igbos and Ijaws, lol funny lots. I can clearly see the level of their warped and below average reasoning , it's quite pathetic

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by tifany89(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2017
Oblang:

But how the matter btw Igbo and bayelsa ppl take concern them (afonja) na...
I think you should ask the Afonjas dat question coz it's obvious they have infiltrated the thread to spew vile and spelling spittle everywhere. Very treacherous, hate- filled and heartless people. See how they left the issue on ground to attack Igbos . I marvel at their stupidity and gullibility. Every blessed day more Dan 10 persons are beheaded for ritual purposes in Ogun state and environs but they are not bothered about dat only when Igbos are mentioned you see dem crawling out from their holes in ogbomosho. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by tifany89(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:

But that wasn't the case during the herdmen clashes in Southern Kaduna abi?
Shows your level of reasoning. If I say ur school fees has been a total waste now it will look like am insulting you. How can u compare a single event like this with the almost daily massacre that happened in southern kaduna? Dat people actually liked your comment is an indictment on the reasoning ability of the kind of people on this forum.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Misterdhee1(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2017
tifany89:

Shows your level of reasoning. If I say ur school fees has been a total waste now it will look like am insulting you. How can u compare a single event like this with the almost daily massacre that happened in southern kaduna? Dat people actually liked your comment is an indictment on the reasoning ability of the kind of people on this forum.
Where did justify the killings? The issue being discussed is the possibility of the media hyping both situations. So next time, learn to play smart by thinking smart before u quote just anyone. And never in your damn life should you quote me if you have no reasonable point to make.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by MENELIK1: 9:07am On May 12, 2017
giftedben:

Hmm all I see in your comment is envy and jealous. You are not a true son of ijaw land. the igbo's stood up for Goodluck Jonathan, when Yoruba's and Hausa's betrayed and abandoned him. It was a Yoruba man called olusegun obasanjo that sent soliders to bayelsa to kill and rape innocent mothers and children. When all these things were happening, you didn't carry arms or destroy anything. Then a crime was committed by an igbo man as you claimed, instead of Having him caught and made to face consequences of his crime, you felt attacking his tribesmen is the best solution. See make I tell you everybody na true son of the soil o.

Osu, how is voting for your candidate of choice in an election amount to betrayal, I think it time Osus got orientation about what betrayal really mean.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Michel2013: 9:11am On May 12, 2017
fammava:
Am a bayelsan an also stay in bayelsa state not too far from biogbolo where the act was committed, the said girl was stabbed by an igbo man in a hotel when she woke up nd saw him trying to cut off her breast then screamed, the man who was a former tenant in her fathers house in other to silence her stabbed her to the point of death an hid himself when people broke the door of the hotel room. The girl was rushed to the hospital where she finally gave up, thereafter indigene told igbo traders to shut their stores for some days. The next morning, igbo traders opened their store which annoyed the indigenes and they started destroying things belonging to igbos..they got what they wanted I would say, if same had happened in an igbo state they would have done worse to an ijaw man

the way you guys dey reason dey tire me. so because the crime was alleged committed by one Igbo man others must close their business? are u very ok? was this the first ritual crime in nigeria? everyday people are killed for ritual in oyo and ogun states how many public holidays have ever be declared? we have heard several ritual killings in owerri the state did not go on mourning. what kind of mentality is this? i think this has to do with envy.

if the guy committed the said crime is it not the work of police to bring him to justice? why targeting the peace loving Igbos traders? fulani herdsmen have been killing people in bayelsa yet we have not heard of any reprisal attacks? cowards. i see ur guys have been totally cured of your slave mentality.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 10:19am On May 12, 2017
CursedIboes:

Always playing the victim. You cant spread hate and get love in return, the hatred and evil is mutual.
Fuvck you. Hairy cursed liver. cool I don't hate no body, and I don't give a fuvck on your hate. Go fuvck yourself, asshole. cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 10:27am On May 12, 2017
Nazeren:
It was not always so. The igbos brought it upon themselves. Believe me. Then a personal experience confirmed it all.

How,do you mean? You've been spilling Igbo blood since 1966, and you're still not satisfied? Well, don't forget the day of reckoning.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by chukel(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2017
CursedIboes:

Bayelsa is biafraland.
lol. I don't even want to be roped into this biafra/ipob issue. I don't believe the present crop of individuals championing the secession from Nigeria are the right set of people to do that mentally or otherwise. We igbos need good governance just like every other part of Nigeria. Unfortunately we have useless greedy and selfish leaders. Even the Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have the pedigree and sound character and mental standing to do what he is trying. There is just no plan. Absolutely no plan. He is just organising chaos. That's my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by chukel(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2017
tifany89:

What you are saying doesn't make sense. In fact from ur post it shows the biogbolo people are actually the ones looking for trouble. Tell me what concerns traders going about their business legitimately with someone dat was murdered? You can imagine the audacity, they should shut their shop for days, why? If they are so sure dat is the guy dat murdered the girl why not organise a manhunt for him? You want people to close their shops for a matter that isn't remotely connected to them and when dey refuse u start screaming they don't respect their host. That is rubbish. Except may be they have been harbouring resentments towards the people before now den I see no basis for any of this. You that typed this how would u feel if you are being crucified for something an Ijaw person dat isn't even remotely related to u did? I thought people are supposed to be held responsible for their actions so why asking traders to close shop huh? For what reason? And I see so many idiotic comments from yorubas here. Their level of reasoning amazes me. They are happy and jubilating coz there is an altercation between Igbos and Ijaws, lol funny lots. I can clearly see the level of their warped and below average reasoning , it's quite pathetic
my brother that is how these bayelsa people reason o. If u reside among them, u will really pity them. You think their governor was high when he said they are lazy. They dream job is personal assistant to any politician even councillor. At every slight opportunity they attack and loot igbo shops.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by ElsonMorali: 11:05am On May 12, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

YEA BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS KILL ANYHOW

They should have used you for a scientific experiment when you were still a foetus. At least that way you would have been useful to yourself and the community.

But here you are ventilating that horrid sewer you call a mind on this forum.

#spits on the phool.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by BentSpoon(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2017
DaPuncline:

What is this slowpoke mumu saying? which reputation do you have ? seriously i don't know what's responsible for the mass delusion gaining ground inside your addled brain. You even called yourself a lion, you must be high on okija weed, a lion that chickened out of a media fight. You are not even man enough for me, try harder fa.g.got.
. Its obvious u have accrued your stupidity to sempiternity ampersand adinfinitum. Adinterim won't it be more chilvarous that u abscond from this impending tete-a-tete with your honcho because I will devastate et discombobulate u from linear confabulation. Ekuke forming essentil dog. Just comprehend it into ur abysmal encephalon that I can deride u till u start hallucinating.

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by ElsonMorali: 11:09am On May 12, 2017
Sealeddeal:
When something look like it, it possibly is. ( don't know if I got it correctly)
If they have said the guy is Yoruba Muslims, there will be no need for evidence but when alleging that Igbo man killed for ritual, you have to bring evidence.

Lol. Lemme guess, you speak your language first, then translate it to English before writing it down? cheesy grin grin

Go back to school bro. You need it.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Oblang(m): 11:15am On May 12, 2017
tifany89:

I think you should ask the Afonjas dat question coz it's obvious they have infiltrated the thread to spew vile and spelling spittle everywhere. Very treacherous, hate- filled and heartless people. See how they left the issue on ground to attack Igbos . I marvel at their stupidity and gullibility. Every blessed day more Dan 10 persons are beheaded for ritual purposes in Ogun state and environs but they are not bothered about dat only when Igbos are mentioned you see dem crawling out from their holes in ogbomosho. Nonsense

Are u sure u are not guilty of same when the ife crisis happened?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 11:38am On May 12, 2017
BentSpoon:
. Its obvious u have accrued your stupidity to sempiternity ampersand adinfinitum. Adinterim won't it be more chilvarous that u abscond from this impending tete-a-tete with your honcho because I will devastate et discombobulate u from linear confabulation. Ekuke forming essentil dog. Just comprehend it into ur abysmal encephalon that I can deride u till u start hallucinating.
Off target. Too late to save face. Try harder maybe ur jibe can meet up with a micron of what i've unleashed on you.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Codes151(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2017
It's Igbo person! Shekina!! Na so Chinedu kidnap my aunty kill am! Bring body e no gree
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by bantudark1: 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
MANWHITE:
DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS

how...somebody was killed and the people take it personal that the murderer was igbo origin...

so much to ss and se are toghether......

i already warned you ipobians that the people in the delta are getting worked up over this ipob thing..

but una dont listen...my uncle was very angry talking about biafra...i never saw him that angry before...

the south south and south east are realy not toghether in reality.....reality on ground is different from radio biafra.....
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by tifany89(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2017
Oblang:

Are u sure u are not guilty of same when the ife crisis happened?
No man. I hardly ever comment except I am quoting someone
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by tifany89(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Where did justify the killings? The issue being discussed is the possibility of the media hyping both situations. So next time, learn to play smart by thinking smart before u quote just anyone. And never in your damn life should you quote me if you have no reasonable point to make.
You are seriously not okay and you don't have anyone to tell you . I have quoted you oya do your worse except dem no born you well. That you can even mention herdsmen Killing in southern kaduna in one sentence with this obscure incident shows the kind of reasoning you have. Herdsmen with Ak47 sacking full villages, killing and maiming farmers is wat u r talking about abi? And u expect the media not to hype it. The people themselves have even held series of protest to draw attention to their predicaments and you are here talking rubbish. The problem with you people is you will never admit ur folly even if your stupidity has been exposed to your face

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 12, 2017
Crying wolf again? Typical.

blues20:

How,do you mean? You've been spilling Igbo blood since 1966, and you're still not satisfied? Well, don't forget the day of reckoning.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 12, 2017
Crying wolf again? Typical.

blues20:

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by APCmyheart(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2017
SlayerForever:
This issue is being stoked by callous elements.

LOL if this happen in North some useless bigot will tag it to be religious crisis and blame it on Muslim, But thank God it's in their region and if una like make una kill una self finish i don't give a Bleep..
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Tflex01: 1:52am On May 14, 2017
folarinmiles:
Tell me how they're not
Oga go sit down for Bush jor.......
Its either you are not Yoruba or you are just plainly deluded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay N7.45/kwh More For Electricity (see Price List) / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC / EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.