Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,848 members, 7,851,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders (25079 Views)

President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) / Apo Six: Nigeria Police Reinstates Officer Who Killed Igbo Traders / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Demmzy15(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
Afonja how market poking your nose in ss/se thread
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by hammer6: 9:39pm On May 11, 2017
blues20:

The world should see how black and evil the average Nigerian heart is towards the Igbos. lipsrsealed

No the problem Nigeria is having are Yorubas.

Emir Sanusi said this not too long ago. The same Emir raised concern that GEJ has become corrupt. The same Emir have criticized his fellow Northerners for child bride, having too many children/wife and poverty. Presently in the North they are trying to undo him becos he is too outspoken.

Sanusi speaks the truth to the best of his understanding. They have not arrested a criminal. They said he gave wrong detail at Hotel.
They turned around and said the Hotel Owner is the killer. Nothing is clear or ascertained.

Yoruba blogger wrote an article with Igbo being killer. Now tell me who Igbo killed? Can Igbo a language spoken by over 35 million people kill anyone?

It was a delibrate act of slander. Something the yorubas are fund of doing.

If u doubt, Joe Igbokwe is paid in Lagos to insult Igbo on a daily bases.

Do u see any other group of people doing such? Wasting tax payers money for tribal banter?

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Demmzy15(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You think they didn't see the shape of his head. They must have seen the flatness.
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by latsy: 9:40pm On May 11, 2017
Bayelsa people are angry because the ritualist was being shielded by his brothers
in crime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by hammer6: 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
latsy:
Bayelsa people are angry because the ritualist was being shielded by his brothers
in crime.

For ur info nothing is happening in Bayelsa, disregard the fake press written 4am this morning about event that are suppose to happen today but never did.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DocHMD: 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
We yoruba muslims thank Allahu for making Igbo and Ijaws fight each other so that we can be sure that Oil will flow to oshogbo IDP camps and Biafra will die. We have been afraid of their unity since IPOB became popular. grin

Thank you Allah for answering our prayers after hitting our ewedu muslim on the ground 200 times per week for this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by olajizz01(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

no mind them

if is actually an igbo guy dat killed dat girl they should kill him too

who ever that kills must be killed too

that igbo guy must have leaved his entire life in south waeste where he learned that barbaric act
keep the hell shut,igwe of money ritual is spewing gibberish,u can tell that to those who haven't been to your hell called region,flatty with cocain and blood money are inseperable,that is the defination of their own hustle.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by SlayerForever: 9:48pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
Benekruku:

Ijaws don't dull o!
They re strong hearted
Left to them alone, they will send Igbo's to extinction
[/s]
Get sense.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by SlayerForever: 9:54pm On May 11, 2017
atakamus:
Let us state the real thing here. I am Igbo from Imo state. I live in Yenagoa not too far from Biogbolo. I have lived in Bayelsa for over 10 years and have a Bayelsa wife with three children.
What happened was just the unfortunate. The boy that killed the girl is Igbo but the resultant effect was wrong as some boys took advantage of the situation to set up looting. Yes no body is happy for the killing and most people mainly Bayelsans are not happy with the way the boys took advantage of the situation. Some of them don't even know the girl at all.
The security( Police, Sars and Army) did well to check the situation. The government, local and state are also doing something to check the situation.
It is not even an Ijaw thing. The ethnic group involved here is called Epie.

This is the only news I'll take here. Daalu.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Omofunaab2: 9:55pm On May 11, 2017
Some igbos are here blaming yorubas while biogbolo youths are waiting for you in yenogoa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by intruxive(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2017
OMANBALA1:

But we still have people living there and they are not yet dead. The northerners are very much in Igbo land and they live peacefully. We dont attack visitors but I dont expect you to know this because you dont travel. Try and do a little more travelling because travelling is part of education and when a well travelled man with common sense speaks wisdom flows . You sound like a street urchin.
lol @ travel destination. Who in thr right senses will leave kano, kaduna,jos, abuja, lagos, porth harcourt, calabar and say he is going to the east? To go and do what biko? Not even 1 major cosmopolitan city in ur 5 states haba. I repeat no other tribe in nigeria will buy land and build house in igbo land. Why? No one feels safe around you guys

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by latsy: 10:05pm On May 11, 2017
hammer6:

For ur info nothing is happening in Bayelsa, disregard the fake press written 4am this morning about event that are suppose to happen today but never did.

Why should I believe you instead of reporters ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by hammer6: 10:08pm On May 11, 2017
latsy:

Why should I believe you instead of reporters ?

News | Nigeria | National
Bayelsa urges calm, as indigenes clash with Igbo traders
By Julius Osahon (Yenagoa) and Hendrix Oliomogbe (Asaba) | 11 May 2017 | 4:24 am

How can a report written that early tell us about event that happened today?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

have u ever in ur life time heard that their was a tension or fight between igbos and other tribes like hausa, yoruba, or niger deltans in igboland before......no

igbos normally treat others well more than their own sef

If that's the case oya come and treat yourself well to deez nuts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 11, 2017
Kyase:
lol we the SE/SS wants biafra so that we can kill each other.
Lol. Aswear u dey crazegrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Kyase(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2017
folarinmiles:
Lol. Aswear u dey crazegrin
lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by femolii: 10:16pm On May 11, 2017
Osus matter tire me ooo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 11, 2017
Ndiofe:

That is wat u want to believe and publicize but it dont make it true.

Do u see how demented u come across? Posting fake news upandown.

Meanwhile the people u are writing about are busy going about their business

Not everybody is like Hausa and Yoruba u know.
Lol. aswear u mumu pass sheep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by dembularrr: 10:28pm On May 11, 2017
Abagworo:

Brothers can quarrel sometimes but Bayelsans prefer Northerners to Igbos in everything. Try to go look for job in their communities as an Igbo man and you'll be stunned by the resentment. Each and everything you discuss mention must be made of you being Igbo and meanwhile they gladly offer the jobs to Hausa/Yoruba without hassle.

Don't mind the retrogressives.. After they will open their gutter when d fukanis and Yoruba's rob dem blind.
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by BentSpoon(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2017
undecided*yawns. Me love my bayelsan brothers and they love Me. Afonjas and zuo namas. Una no fit I repeat una no fit try harder. Anyway I strongly believe the guy must have western blood in his vain angry kill and dry him if una catch am.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 11, 2017
DocHMD:
We yoruba muslims thank Allahu for making Igbo and Ijaws fight each other so that we can be sure that Oil will flow to oshogbo IDP camps and Biafra will die. We have been afraid of their unity since IPOB became popular. grin

Thank you Allah for answering our prayers after hitting our ewedu muslim on the ground 200 times per week for this. grin
Lol. U sha won console ursef.
Btw, 98% of any Yoruba has a Muslim background one way or d other.
So Yoruba Muslim is d dumbest tin u flat headed slowpoke can put up.
Awon crazy mofo, omo jatijati easterner

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 10:33pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:

no mind them

if is actually an igbo guy dat killed dat girl they should kill him too

who ever that kills must be killed too

that igbo guy must have leaved his entire life in south waeste where he learned that barbaric act
so you don sharpaly disown am. ode. Beside, wetin be SW own for this matter? sule.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by ceejay4real(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2017
fammava:
Am a bayelsan an also stay in bayelsa state not too far from biogbolo where the act was committed, the said girl was stabbed by an igbo man in a hotel when she woke up nd saw him trying to cut off her breast then screamed, the man who was a former tenant in her fathers house in other to silence her stabbed her to the point of death an hid himself when people broke the door of the hotel room. The girl was rushed to the hospital where she finally gave up, thereafter indigene told igbo traders to shut their stores for some days. The next morning, igbo traders opened their store which annoyed the indigenes and they started destroying things belonging to igbos..they got what they wanted I would say, if same had happened in an igbo state they would have done worse to an ijaw man

Young man, your story doesn't add up. You are just telling lies to justify the barbaric act of your tribesmen. PERIOD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Alleged Igbo guy? where is the evidence?
And why will a hotel lodge someone without documentation?
Let police handle the case jor.
Giel, u sef dumb oo.
I even tink say na only ur men dey sensless, I no knw say u wimen sef mumu pass grin
Werey eleribu set of fiful grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by oyienootieno: 10:36pm On May 11, 2017
realjoker:
expatiate on how the situation is being over blown.

Let them kill his sister first then we see if he will still come and type that poo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by hammer6: 10:40pm On May 11, 2017
BentSpoon:
undecided*yawns. Me love my bayelsan brothers and they love Me. Afonjas and zuo namas. Una no fit I repeat una no fit try harder. Anyway I strongly believe the guy must have western blood in his vain angry kill and dry him if una catch am.

This part must really hurt the Afonja. They will need to write more fake article from their mother basement and still Igbo will continue to love the Ijaw and the Ijaw will love the Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 10:43pm On May 11, 2017
BentSpoon:
See your life? Is that how shallow ur brain is? mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by DaPuncline: 10:47pm On May 11, 2017
DocHMD:

weyrey. You don't need to console yourself. you've been hit below the belt omo ale jati jati. Abusing muslims and still keep showing support for saraki, shehu sani et al. stupidity and incurable madness runs in ur bloodline.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Benekruku(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2017
SlayerForever:

Get sense.

Its a bitter truth

Ijaws re known to be very violent and deadly.

Dominance over everything runs in there blood
Re: Bayelsa Indigenes Clash With Igbo Traders by Benekruku(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2017
Baroba:

Numerical advantage is all they have in Bayelsa, let them march into Onitsha or Aba then we can see how tough they are.. I laugh at this statement of yours BTW, "They will send Igbo's to extinction ".. The woman wey go born that person, dey never born am..

Let the police do there job, these lazy men should go and find work and stop attacking innocent people..

You dont know Ijaws

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawan’s Anti-Restructuring Outburst Upsets Senators / Reno Omokri To Buhari: Select An Igbo Man To Be The New Chief Of Army Staff / Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.