Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) (37153 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by delpee(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2017
ephi123:

Oh okay. I clearly remember the first one week, the govt was denying it occurred and then when the pressure mounted they started the process of investigating. The whole thing has been shrouded in a lot of mystery and I believe a number of things are being covered up.

Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) and Ahmad Salkida were involved as negotiators. They gave detailed explanation of the issue based on their interactions with the terrorists. (Google their names).
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by lummysolutions(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2017
Good question!

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by enimooko: 10:18pm On May 11, 2017
elmisti:

really
yep. Really. Enemies everywhere. Wolf in sheep clothing. All pretending to be Bring Back Our Girls Advocates. Profiteers out of peoples misery. Only few press outfits are trustworthy.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by ephi123(f): 10:20pm On May 11, 2017
delpee:

Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) and Ahmad Salkida were involved as negotiators. They gave detailed explanation of the issue based on their interactions with the terrorists. (Google their names).

I googled both names, very interesting. These two people are said to have close ties to Boko haram, but that doesn't necessarily mean they can't collude with government officials to carry out such a scheme. They are humans after all. I still insist there is more to this story. Let us watch how things unfold. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Kennydoc(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2017
dondo83:
1 sense wailers dont have, show me anywhere in the world that the press is allowed to interview rape and abducted victims .... if it was your sister or daughter will you agree? if there identity is known will you marry such ladies ? lets be sensitive abeg. if you insist its still scam then may such scam happen to your loved ones . shikena

But their pictures are everywhere. What is there to hide again?
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by malware: 10:28pm On May 11, 2017
elmisti:

lemme know when you have any remotely sensible thing to say...or forever remain irrelevant grin grin grin

Bros.. . I no send you and I will never send you... Keep blabbing
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Kennydoc(m): 10:38pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
I'm disgusted by many of us from the the south. GEJ with all the intelligence at his disposal hasn't denied that girls were kidnapped..
Many people from the south have allowed hate blind their sense of reasoning.
Chibok is a CHRISTIAN community, I repeat a christian community.. If you have any christian friend in the North residing in a christian community, ask them how they feel about Muslims.. There is so much animosity between Christians and Muslims.. I know some communities in Jos , where Muslims dare not step into.

So to think that a Christian community will collaborate with the Muslims to bring down a christian government is the height of madness.. To think that the chibok community will allow their kids to be kidnapped to help their Muslim neigbours is madness.. To think that the chibok community elders will sit still and allow their community be rubbished for the sake of propaganda is madness..

Some stories might not add up, that doesn't mean that girls were never taken.. Its best critics just shut the hell up and not add insult yo injury..

Your thinking and submission are flawed. The scam isn't in whether girls were abducted or not, but rather it's a question of who really abducted them. Where were the girls kept all these years?

When you talk about the Christian - Muslim animosity, never forget that Northern Christians are a minority, and considered grossly insignificant by the Muslims, especially in a state like Borno that is predominantly filled with Muslims.

Just an attack by Boko Haram is enough to silence any community that wants to raise their voice in the North East.

North Central states like Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue have a Christian majority, so they can stand their ground over some issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by FrankGiel: 10:45pm On May 11, 2017
Kennydoc:

Your thinking and submission are flawed. The scam isn't in whether girls were abducted or not, but rather it's a question of who really abducted them. Where were the girls kept all these years?

When you talk about the Christian - Muslim animosity, never forget that Northern Christians are a minority, and considered grossly insignificant by the Muslims , especially in a state like Borno that is predominantly filled with Muslims.

Just an attack by Boko Haram is enough to silence any community that wants to raise their voice in the North East.

North Central states like Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue have a Christian majority, so they can stand their ground over some issues.
Kenny, the claim by many In the south is that, there was no abduction.. Let's not shift the Goal post..
Kenny u didn't address any of the issues I raised..
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Kennydoc(m): 10:48pm On May 11, 2017
FrankGiel:
Kenny, the claim by many In the south is that, there was no abduction.. Let's not shift the Goal post..
Kenny u didn't address any of the issues I raised..

I don't agree with you. When people say it's a scam, they mean the girls were not actually kidnapped by the terrorists. People believe it was an arrangee thing, and they girls were kept in palaces and fortified places in the north.
Yeah, a few people believe there wasn't any kidnap or pseudo-kidnap at all, but they are in the minority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by deomelo: 10:54pm On May 11, 2017
Any clown and idiot can ask question, including this no common sense and thoughtless man.

They didn't allow press interviews for obvious security reasons? We know the girls were kidnapped by Boko Haram so what's the meaning of the ignorant question?

And where the girls were kept is not for us to know, that's for security operatives to know and I'm 100% sure they've debriefed the girls and sourced valuable info from them

Info about who captured them and where they were kept should be limited to the military and law enforcements

Our men and women in uniform are out there chasing and killing terrorists and sadly we are losing some of them in the process, but this idiot, buffoon and unpatriotic clown want to put info out there to alert the terrorists and let them know we know where they are and we are on our way to get them.

This kind of dumb move is the reason terrorists set trap for our troops, this is how we lose our soldeirs.

I really can not stand these half baked clowns trying to suound intelligent, but always end up sounding dumb and ignorant.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Bekimbo(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2017
Afonjas be like

This man is an IPOb yoot
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by deomelo: 11:24pm On May 11, 2017
Kennydoc:

When you talk about the Christian - Muslim animosity, never forget that Northern Christians are a minority, and considered grossly insignificant by the Muslims, especially in a state like Borno that is predominantly filled with Muslims.

So, the scam after so many years, we still don't know that BH kidnapped the girls?

And why should we broadcast out to the world where they were kept when our men are still out there fighting and hunting down the same terrorist?

Exactly what are you and the twitter joker are going to do with the info about where they were kept? Are ou going to head up to Sambisa to go kill or capture the terrorist yourself?

Opposition in Nigeria today is very very laughable.

Sometimes I just don't get you people?

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by ijayebonyi(f): 11:27pm On May 11, 2017
The cabals don't entertain such
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 11, 2017
Only1mi:
But it's not the press' responsibility to question the girls to get answers to those questions though. Just saying.
u r d only sensible fella here so far. U hav refused to join d usual bandwagon on nairaland. They hate and refuse to use their heads.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by dondo83(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2017
Austinoiz:

Ode! Weren't their identity revealed by their faces flashed on camera?

awon iran diran eh ni ode. with the faces can you Identify any of the girls on the street? why do they call interviews up close and personal?
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 11, 2017
I know Nigeria very well, Bloggers, celebrities and politicians would have used this opportunity to score cheap goals but its not happening. That's my only concern
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by femo86(m): 12:13am On May 12, 2017
Mrsam9876:
The long wait is finally over. my next sure fixed game, from my sure source drops tomorrow, (12/05/2017) see images below for more..

SCAMMER.....Caught you red handed...

Go learn work....

Why was the NC 3212006554 and game code 6533 and 1229 the same on 2 different days....8th and 29th

Try harder
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Luminee(f): 12:19am On May 12, 2017
It is because, those girls aren't the original chibok virgins angry
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Luminee(f): 12:20am On May 12, 2017
femo86:

SCAMMER.....Caught you red handed...

Go learn work....

Why was the NC 3212006554 and game code 6533 and 1229 the same on 2 different days....8th and 29th

Try harder

Of course, the guy na scammer, the paper sef is A4 paper cut into slip
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Luminee(f): 12:23am On May 12, 2017
Mrsam9876:
The long wait is finally over. my next sure fixed game, from my sure source drops tomorrow, (12/05/2017) see images below for more..

Guy you be thief o, you better repent before you and your innocent family members begin to die mysteriously
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by femo86(m): 12:29am On May 12, 2017
Mrsam9876:

Mumu, you don comot am.....Ode.....
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 12:48am On May 12, 2017
fuckerstard:

So they can't talk?

I feel sorry for you insensitive and selfish zoogerians. If u people have common sense then u should know that it is too early for this nonsense. They just regained their freedom and all you idiots can say is let journalists interview them without even considering the kind of trauma they might likely be going through. You people are so hardened in that zoo to the point of making a meal out of other people's misfortune.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 12:51am On May 12, 2017
Amory:
Oh my God

You are not concerned about their health both mentally and physically

Their well being is no business of yours

All you want is a interview to ask about their stay with their abductors

I pity my country

It is such a shame this is happening in Nigeria. The high level of inhumanity in this country is frightening.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 1:17am On May 12, 2017
Xda59:

I feel sorry for you insensitive and selfish zoogerians. If u people have common sense then u should know that it is too early for this nonsense. They just regained their freedom and all you idiots can say is let journalists interview them without even considering the kind of trauma they might likely be going through. You people are so hardened in that zoo to the point of making a meal out of other people's misfortune.

Keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by georgecso(m): 1:43am On May 12, 2017
You are on twitter forming investigating journalist.. What stop you from going to the source and start your investigation there? Travel down to Chibok and dig out fact from the so-called parent and relations of the so-called missing Chibok girls.. I am yet to hear GEJ denying that it was a scam.. Some folks are just stupid to the core... Biafra war was a scam l guess because l am yet to see the video or pic evidence of the so-called millions that died during the war..
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Sophia7989: 2:01am On May 12, 2017
mrvitalis:
Question girls that have been in captivity for 1000 days??

What's your point? Have the girls suddenly gone dump or lost their memory? That they can't be asked questions about their experiences.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Sophia7989: 2:06am On May 12, 2017
Xda59:

Yes,they went through trauma but are free now for crying out loud. The joy of freedom should motivate them to share their experiences.

Just stop defending what cannot be defended. This government can't even do that themselves.

The point raised in that post is a valid one.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by k9ine(m): 5:06am On May 12, 2017
Are you telling us it is wrong for the world to get to hear the girls' side of the story in an issue as grave as Chibok Girls which became a national bane?

If your answer is yes, how then do we know the true story, its dynamics, the role played by state and non-state actors? How do we tell there was no conspiracy and the level of involvement? How does the nation learn?

mrvitalis:
Question girls that have been in captivity for 1000 days??
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 5:51am On May 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless Liepods members looking for a way to compensate PDP.
PDP was clueless PDP let terrorist like Nnamdi Cow destroyed us.

like father like IpobExposed
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by azaino: 6:55am On May 12, 2017
malware:
Abirisala or whatever your name is, nobody stops you from following them to their parents' houses to question them after they reunite with their parents. For now, it is the work of security agencies to debrief them.

Even the former ones that were released are still not with their parents till today,
Thinkkk, Think!!!!!
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by azaino: 6:58am On May 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

U spend 1000 in captivity ..nigga u need expect to reintegrate u ...not press people to question u ...we have chibok girls that has been reintergtated go question them

Where are they ?
People talk as if they don't make use of their brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos / Police Arraign Whistle-Blower Over False Information On Ekweremadu's House / Okonjo-iweala, Five Other Women Who Head International Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.