Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,137 members, 7,842,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) (37151 Views)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by azaino: 7:03am On May 12, 2017
rottennaija:

I am wondering why the press had never asked the other released chibok girls. At least, some were released months ago are with their families.

Why hasn't the press question them since?

Those ones you talked about are still not with their parents. Govt is still holding them somewhere they called "safe place".

What do you make of this

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:25am On May 12, 2017
Joenyam:
Good question. The Federal government should allow journalists to question them.
Suggestion: Two or three girls should be interviewed separately, at the same time. Believe me, their narrative will be completely different.

I remembered way back, two colleagues snicked out of the school compound, they weren't caught but a staff alleged to have seen them. They were both called before a disciplinary committee and interrogated, but they vehemently denied. They were asked to leave. The next day, they were again summoned but this time one after another. The first person went before the panel, after much scrutiny he was taken to another room to wait alone, the second came in, he was asked to give a detailed account of his crime because his other partner had told them everything and will be given a lesser punishment, they lied. The second divulged everything meanwhile the first stood his ground, so they were caught and severely punished.

Perhaps, this principle can be applied if the government is sincere.

prisoner's dilemma
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by LastProphet: 8:42am On May 12, 2017
ephi123:

Plus the timing.

Why is it that each year, it's always few weeks to May 29 that these girls are released? It's just too "neat" an arrangement.

I initially believed the whole chibok kidnap and was pissed when GEJ was gallivanting about rather than addressing it immediately it occurred. But the antecedents of this current govt have shown they are not to be trusted a single bit, particularly with their desperation for power.

you are right my bro

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2017
Sophia7989:

Yes,they went through trauma but are free now for crying out loud. The joy of freedom should motivate them to share their experiences.

Just stop defending what cannot be defended. This government can't even do that themselves.

The point raised in that post is a valid one.

Don't mind those people saying they just got released from captivity and stuff, If they can't be openly interviewed then it would appear someone is trying to hide something. One poster said even the first batch released are still not with their parents till now, I don't know how true is that but why? Some people are too dumb to see what's happening here.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by tonquendo4u(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
useless Liepods members looking for a way to compensate PDP.
PDP was clueless PDP let terrorist like Nnamdi Cow destroyed us.
You can't even write properly.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by FrankGiel: 9:10am On May 12, 2017
Kennydoc:

I don't agree with you. When people say it's a scam, they mean the girls were not actually kidnapped by the terrorists. People believe it was an arrangee thing, and they girls were kept in palaces and fortified places in the north.
Yeah, a few people believe there wasn't any kidnap or pseudo-kidnap at all, but they are in the minority.
Okay, I get ur point now Kenny.. My question is, why use chibok girls??of all places why a christian community??
2. Do u think this plan was with the consent of their parent?
3. Do u think when they come out, this plan will no be revealed??
Remember some girls escaped and they claimed to have been kept in the forest. Some girls also claimed that they were divided.. Some said some of their friends died in air strikes...
4. Why did Jonathan with all his intelligence not find out those places, why did the American govt not know that this was a hoax, at least they have better Intel.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Bizibi(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2017
FrankGiel:
I'm disgusted by many of us from the the south. GEJ with all the intelligence at his disposal hasn't denied that girls were kidnapped..
Many people from the south have allowed hate blind their sense of reasoning.
Chibok is a CHRISTIAN community, I repeat a christian community.. If you have any christian friend in the North residing in a christian community, ask them how they feel about Muslims.. There is so much animosity between Christians and Muslims.. I know some communities in Jos , where Muslims dare not step into.

So to think that a Christian community will collaborate with the Muslims to bring down a christian government is the height of madness.. To think that the chibok community will allow their kids to be kidnapped to help their Muslim neigbours is madness.. To think that the chibok community elders will sit still and allow their community be rubbished for the sake of propaganda is madness..

Some stories might not add up, that doesn't mean that girls were never taken.. Its best critics just shut the hell up and not add insult yo injury..
it was an arranged kidnap from top politicians end of story.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Amicable24: 10:57am On May 12, 2017
Hmmmm, I read through the first page and it's such a pity that the likes of sarrki and omenkalives who always appear on time (first page) to show support for this administration are no where to answer this simple question for us..

And you think you are doing me...

Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Kereokwu(f): 11:01am On May 12, 2017
I must commend this line of argument, NO insults. Now to the points you raised(my thoughts though):
1. Using a christian community(the war is seen as a christian vs war).
2. I don't think the parents are aware of the arrangement.
3.that's why they were probably taken to the forest 1st before there safe place, kept so long 2yrs+(maybe indoctrinated) and are further being shielded from press to make sure that d right things are said.
Well maybe Americans don't even believe it was any arrangement. The skimmers used d right tools; girl child, education and religion.
I feel sorry for the innocent girls. This can only happen in the north with their level of exposure and education.
The high players in this game, their children are in the best schools abroad. God indeed will judge.
God bless Nigeria.

oo
ryFrankgirlchild
Giel post=56444891]
Okay, I get ur point now Kenny.. My question is, why use chibok girls??of all places why a christian community??
Remember some girls escaped and they claimed to have been kept in the forest. Some girls also claimed that they were divided.. Some said some of their friends died in air strikes...
4. Why did Jonathan with all his intelligence not find out those places, why did the American govt not know that this was a hoax, at least they have better Intel.
[/quote]
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by omolami: 11:58am On May 12, 2017
Pastor Bulus of Chibok community has the details of who kidnapped them and the various accommodations by politicians. All was to discredit Gej's govt. They succeded afterall.The 1st and 2nd batch released made confessional statements to Bulus. Browse nairaland or google to read through.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by light193: 2:55pm On May 12, 2017
pple like you should know better,let me tell the reason wailler.first security reasons as far as more girlar still there there realsead must e take cateful
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by APCmyheart(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2017
umuokezie:
Good question!

Yes good question, But how about those girl that escape during their kidnapping process and are now in US.. Did anyone interview them?
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by azaino: 4:14pm On May 12, 2017
Kennydoc:

I don't agree with you. When people say it's a scam, they mean the girls were not actually kidnapped by the terrorists. People believe it was an arrangee thing, and they girls were kept in palaces and fortified places in the north.
Yeah, a few people believe there wasn't any kidnap or pseudo-kidnap at all, but they are in the minority.

Here is the confession from one of the first released 21 chibok girls when the govt allowed them to spend the Christmas holiday with their parents.

https://www.naij.com/1082025-heartbreaking-daughters-told-politicians-sponsoring-boko-haram-sambisa-chibo.html
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Kennydoc(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2017
deomelo:

So, the scam after so many years, we still don't know that BH kidnapped the girls?

And why should we broadcast out to the world where they were kept when our men are still out there fighting and hunting down the same terrorist?

Exactly what are you and the twitter joker are going to do with the info about where they were kept? Are ou going to head up to Sambisa to go kill or capture the terrorist yourself?

Opposition in Nigeria today is very very laughable.

Sometimes I just don't get you people?

But the military said they have cleared ALL Boko Haram camps in Sambisa. Which other Sambisa are you talking about?
Our men are out where exactly fighting BH? Where exactly is the focus of the fight against BH now?
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by Kennydoc(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2017
FrankGiel:

1. Of course, BH activities were centred around Christian communities. Most of the communities that were raided in the North East were Christian communities, so the case of Chibok shouldn't have been different.
2. I don't think so. I may be wrong, anyway.
3. It may not be immediate, but the truth will come out later. Moreover, the girls may not even know the whole truth.
My brother, those girls were not in the forest. The military claimed to have raided all BH camps in Sambisa, and they didn't find any girls. Moreover, those girls are too fresh to have been living in the forest for the past 3 years.
Forget about the stories. There are SO MANY inconsistencies with the stories told about the Chibok saga so far.
4. Even the military, police and DSS under Jonathan were compromised. Of course there were many top government officials who were BH sympathisers.
Remember the US sent troops initially to help find the girls, but they pulled out later. Have you found out why? US govt knows much more about BH than so many Nigerians.
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by FrankGiel: 9:35pm On May 12, 2017
Kennydoc:

1. Of course, BH activities were centred around Christian communities. Most of the communities that were raided in the North East were Christian communities, so the case of Chibok shouldn't have been different.
2. I don't think so. I may be wrong, anyway.
3. It may not be immediate, but the truth will come out later. Moreover, the girls may not even know the whole truth.
My brother, those girls were not in the forest. The military claimed to have raided all BH camps in Sambisa, and they didn't find any girls. Moreover, those girls are too fresh to have been living in the forest for the past 3 years.
Forget about the stories. There are SO MANY inconsistencies with the stories told about the Chibok saga so far.
4. Even the military, police and DSS under Jonathan were compromised. Of course there were many top government officials who were BH sympathisers.
Remember the US sent troops initially to help find the girls, but they pulled out later. Have you found out why? US govt knows much more about BH than so many Nigerians.
Point noted Kenny.. I just think its wrong for those that flat out say there was no kidnap.. Lives are involved
Re: Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) by BAILMONEY: 10:41pm On May 12, 2017
mrvitalis:
Question girls that have been in captivity for 1000 days??
MR VITALIS WHY DO YOU PREFER TO REASON WITH YOUR ANUS INSTEAD OF YOUR HEAD sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport / Deziani Madueke's Achievements As Petroleum Minister. / FG Slams 90-count Criminal Charge On Peace Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.