Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be (1623 Views)

Dear Ladies, If Your Man Does These Things, Don’t Marry Him / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / If Your Guy Does These 16 Things. Congrats ! You Found A REAL MAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by tonia4luv(f): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2007
please i need people to coment on the topic i just posted,it read
if your boyfriend,should give you the password to his mail,does that show a high level of his been sincere and honest with you,does that mean he is not hidding anything,please i need you all to coment on it so i will know if its right.thanks
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by mamaput(f): 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2007
once again .
I have 3 email adresses.
If he allows you to answer his one and only phone thats much better,
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by Coco29(f): 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2007
mamaput:

once again .
I have 3 email adresses.
If he allows you to answer his one and only phone thats much better,

see that is why we all love you. kiss

that is so true, i have about 5
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by ima1(f): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2007
Means he has more than 1 email, i have like 7 for different purposes.

I'm sure you kept disturbing him b4 he gave you his password, bcoz no guy would just offer it up for no reason, and as much as it would show he is sincere, come on he has more than 1 email.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by Busta(f): 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2007
@topic
it doesn't show his sincerity
just trynna make u feel secure that he has nuthing to hide.

like the replies so far,
I got more than 4.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by naijacutee(f): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2007
He could open a new e-mail address and subcribe to a few newsletters just to shut you up.

Nothing shows sincerity like a ring on your finger. Every other thing is an attempt to spread your legs (in my opinion)
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by LoverBwoy(m): 12:34am On Jan 29, 2007
naijacutee:

He could open a new e-mail address and subcribe to a few newsletters just to shut you up.

Nothing shows sincerity like a ring on your finger. Every other thing is an attempt to spread your legs (in my opinion)

you really think so? shocked
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by naijacutee(f): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2007
LoverBwoy:

you really think so? shocked
Sure, people don't put rings on peoples fingers just for the heck of it. Everything else could be for the heck of it.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by Wazirri(m): 12:41am On Jan 29, 2007
grin :Dhmm this is not a case at all. the guy is trying to make u relax so as not to watch him, again abi wetin u think?
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by amaks: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2007
Every other thing is an attempt to spread your legs grin grin grin grin grin[quote][/quote]
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by sagacious(f): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2007
You know how sincere he's when you are totally confused , he's not hanging with another girl out there, Guys are so smart beyond that you imagine .Ask him to set his phone to speaker when he's receiving call for more comfirmation, It won't be funny that the phone might not ring for days.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by sunej(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2007
Hahahah, That guy must be a real player, what's e-mail? He can have 100's of them. The best way to know is for him to allow you read his texts before he reads them and answer his calls.
My babe does not bother me on that and she trusts me.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by iice(f): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2007
LMAO. . .you never wake up? shocked
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by osereka(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2007
email add?  grin got ten!
which one she wan know the password grin,
       A PLAYER MUST HAVE MORE THAN ONE EMAIL  ADDRESS cool
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by dominobaby(f): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2007
That don't mean a thing at all, not in this present age! What else has he done asides that?
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by ayeesha: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2007
@ iice
i culd be wrong but do u by any chance reside in abuja?
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by iice(f): 5:53am On Jul 25, 2007
@ ayeesha Nah but i once did
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by Veracious(f): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2007
@post

girlfriend wake up! how many men today have time to send mails to they girlfriends when we have GSM? i won't b surprice if thats his only email address.

if you really want to know about his love life (you can save your self the headache though) tell him to allow you answere his calls, go out with him more often,get to know if possible the impotant members of his family,spend more time with him (though you can't go with him to work) so other girls would know you with him.

Really girl, does he deserve all these stress i just mentioned? you should know your worth and let him be the one who is all over you. you know him better than we do but why not look at him more closely with all sincerety on your part to know if he is that kind of man that deserves you or are you merely infatuated to him, its possible it has nothing to do with your age or experience.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by Lexyhearts(f): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2007
FUNNY

that guy is not honest infect he is a player

according to me i think he hs got millions of e-mail adress and he just give u the one he knows no one sends him mss in it

so dear ur man na the biggest dishonest boy,player
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by sleazy5(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2010
Thats not the best method of showing sincerity, not by him giving you his password, not giving you access to his cell. Spend more time with him and watch out for the tiniest details, but don't set him up.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by femmy2010(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2010
Is he into emails or more of phone and text messaging?
If he is very much into emailing then it tells a lot.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2010
Ehmmm No he does Not! I can have 20 emails and grant you acc ess to one to make you feel important!
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by tpiah: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
is there any foolproof way of knowing if a guy or girl is sincere or not?

old school people like myself really dont have a clue.

unless the person never saw a computer in their life much less logged on the internet, this question has no solid answer, imo.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by mkpuluma(f): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2010

@naijacutee

Even when the ring is in your finger, its still not enough sincerity.
Re: Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be by Dsense(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2010
tpiah:

is there any foolproof way of knowing if a guy or girl is sincere or not?

old school people like myself really dont have a clue.

unless the person never saw a computer in their life much less logged on the internet, this question has no solid answer, imo.
I go with u jare.

(1) (Reply)

Life / Have You Ever Judged A Man Wrong? / It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.