Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Have I Treated Him Unfairly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Treated Him Unfairly (2449 Views)

He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2010
justwise:

U be yeye woman, i swear grin grin grin
but the bad girls is always catchin my eyes ooooooooooo yea!
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by erady(f): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
No mai dear u haven't,, its jst dat wat took u 2 him in d first instance isn't there anymore das y u wnt 2 move 2 another bank acct, i dey fil u jor,
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
erady:

No mai dear u haven't,, its jst dat wat took u 2 him in d first instance isn't there anymore das y u wnt 2 move 2 another bank acct, i dey fil u jor,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by r231(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

noway im not gonna call him back, when i say goodbye its goodbye for life, neither do i want to sleep around.

what goes around surely must________fill in d gap
make sure you don't come bck here in some months l8r and open another thread about some guy dat use you and dump u in search for freedom oooo grin grin grin
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Dammyray(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
r231:

what goes around surely must________fill in d gap
make sure you don't come bck here in some months l8r and open another thread about some guy dat use you and dump u in search for freedom oooo grin grin grin

Thats what am about to say, dont u have any guilty concience for what u just did?

If na me i go kill you, walahi,
No be because i love u reach like that oo, but because , U dey vex me self comot here

Ode alagbere
Shior tongue tongue tongue
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
Tee_Jay:

but the bad girls is always catchin my eyes ooooooooooo yea!

I guess u have being looking at her profile, weapon of mass distraction grin
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
if u have nothing meaningful to post here please back off
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2010
Why are you guys condemning her I honestly dont think its necessary. Should she continue to date him out of pity when she's not in love with him. 'I just want to be free' is the litany of people who are not in love. It's like an invinsible chain and trust me, it's better to be alone than feel that way.

so what if she wants to be free to sleep around ? The last time I checked, she had a right to do that. It's her life afterall. So what if she met someone else? I think we shd leave the condemnation to karma!

@ Poster

were you unfair to him? Yes! But leaving him is the lesser of the two evils. It'll be worse if u stayed with him and your heart is not there. This is life, s**t happens. He's a man, he'll get over it. You shd focus on getting on with your life!
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
God bless you UJU you are very all unlike all these hypocrites who keep criticizing me for my action, life is just to beautiful and short, they don’t get it
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by r231(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

Why are you guys condemning her I honestly dont think its necessary. Should she continue to date him out of pity when she's not in love with him. 'I just want to be free' is the litany of people who are not in love. It's like an invinsible chain and trust me, it's better to be alone than feel that way.

so what if she wants to be free to sleep around ? The last time I checked, she had a right to do that. It's her life afterall. So what if she met someone else? I think we shd leave the condemnation to karma!

@ Poster

were you unfair to him? Yes! But leaving him is the lesser of the two evils. It'll be worse if u stayed with him and your heart is not there. This is life, s**t happens. He's a man, he'll get over it. You shd focus on getting on with your life!

madam UJU u don come again clap for yourself
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Dammyray(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Poster

Ujujoan or watin dem dey call u, for ur own face now u don advice person abi,

am not supriced

Birds of the same feather, I reject girls like u in Jesus Name (AMEN)

Tufiapaa
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Okijajuju1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
WOW!!

What tripped me in this post was the fact that the decision to dump the dude was part of a new year resolution. Now that was wick'id

I wonder what easter resolution would be??

Poor dude.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
all you hypocrites vamoose from my thread please
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
Okija_juju:

WOW!!

What tripped me in this post was the fact that the decision to dump the dude was part of a new year resolution. Now that was wick'id

Poor dude.
after collecting xmas offering from the guy, grin grin grin
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Okijajuju1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2010
babylove

You asked a question, people offer their opinions and you turn around and call them hypocrite?!

Tisk! tisk! tisk!  how sad
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Okijajuju1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2010
Tee_Jay:

after collecting xmas offering from the guy, grin grin grin

Like she said, life is short.

If she can just divide her resolutions into a quarterly affair, New year gets one, easter gets one, october 1st gets one christmas gets one, then she go hammer by the end of 2010.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by r231(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2010
Okija_juju:

Like she said, life is short.

If she can just divide her resolutions into a quarterly affair, New year gets one, easter gets one, october 1st gets one christmas gets one, then she go hammer by the end of 2010.

grin grin grin grin

you 4get valentine
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Okijajuju1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2010
r231:

grin grin grin grin

you 4get valentine

That wan na bonus resolution period.

grin grin

Senate sef don pass that wan into law for women.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2010
add sallah sef,
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2010
whats is happening here? , derailing my thread ?
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

no doing justice to your thread cheesy
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Okijajuju1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

We are actually giving you more resolutions to add to your resolution that would bring you even more happiness. wink

And the poor guy would be there thinking he bleeped up not knowing it was actually a new year resolution that evicted him.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
whats the big deal if i call it quit, i was tired of having somebody monitoring my life in the name of relationship, so what is my offense here, after all if i could say yes initially i should be able to say no later
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by TeeJay6(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

whats the big deal if i call it quit, i was tired of having somebody monitoring my life in the name of relationship, so what is my offense here, after all if i could say yes initially i should be able to say no later
no biggy my dear, go forth and enjoy yur freedom grin grin grin
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Okijajuju1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2010
How long would it be till your next resolution??

I never said dumping/breaking-up with the dude was bad o!! Its just that you called it a new year resolution thing, and I thought that was kinda wicked.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2010
he is a man hell get over it with time i believe, men are not that emotional
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by neonet(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
@poster
Make u dey there! you go still old.This time around no man go toast u.MUMU!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by neonet(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
men are scarce! and u are just there dumping a man wey no do you anything.MUMU!!!!!!
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
neonet:

@poster
Make u dey there! you go still old.This time around no man go toast u.MUMU!!!!!!!!!

To be fair to her, men also do the dumping thing, lets stop slagging her off. it goes both ways.

She hasn't killed anybody.
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Babylove1(f): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2010
your fuc*king ass must be high on sum thing, who told you men are scarce ,
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
You guys are blowing this out of proportion. Though I'm not a big fan of 'dumpers', I think in the end, it's all for the best. Who wants to be with someone who dosen't love him/her anyway

Maybe she shouldn't have gotten into the r/ship in the first place, but u never know untill you try right?

Besides some dudes deserve to be left on their dry a.rses in the cold! What better time to weed out the bad ones in your life than a new year eh? wink cheesy
Re: Have I Treated Him Unfairly by Dammyray(m): 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
Babylove1:

your fuc*king backside must be high on sum thing, who told you men are scarce ,

E be like sey u no hear sountan song abi?, Baby Okowonlode o, Baby Okowonlode malonegere malo pe tori oko won lode oo

I pity u, u don forget watin u go clock for march?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where/how Did You Meet Your Spouse? / Can U Date A Celeb With Mighty Feet? (pix) / that is what was left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.