Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (102347 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Padiga: 10:22pm On May 12, 2017
Eaugusta:

Sowie I didn't know you've been quoted, hope ur day was ok

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by DexteryJoe(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2017
ion believe o, before I believe her, she must c me so I can test her wit my chukuchuku,if not, she ain't V
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by ireneony(f): 10:27pm On May 12, 2017
She looks older than 26..more like 32

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by miriamchi(f): 10:30pm On May 12, 2017
XX17:
Good evening i want to sell the following:
- Very Active Facebook page with 16,000+ likes
- Very Active Facebook page with 10,500+ likes
- Very Active Facebook group with 50,000+ members

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ANY?
Yea I have someone who is interested.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Fidecoo(m): 10:30pm On May 12, 2017
Martins98:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/3544486/hairdresser-virgin-wait-until-soulmate-too-attractive/amp/
, hmmmm, when the likes of nicki minaj are claiming to be virgins ,how much more this new born baby. "If I hear", vir,,,,,, gini??
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:34pm On May 12, 2017
some people are actually decent but not in looks........ ...... I won't become public toilet to men all in the name of searching for marriage partner. It is better to safe it till marriage; no pregnancy scares, no STI pains. TVTM
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:

Dude if you read my what I wrote up there you understand it.

If you've been exploring each other's body without having sex, how then the fûçk did you know she's a virgin?

You never tasted nor have you torn the hymen, so what are you saying? undecided

I repeat.

I know a virgin when I see one and that cûñt isn't
She probabily is, I have seen a 24years old virgin and you wld knw by their every year young face... shez endowed and very beautiful but if dey tell u she never had sex with her beauty u wont blve...
Shez d 1st daughter and shetld me her secret was self determination of making her widowed mother proud..
itz possible..
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 12, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
If she's a Virgin, then my grandmother is a Virgin too. embarassed lipsrsealed
How's that possible?
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by SirMichael1: 10:52pm On May 12, 2017
Benignasweety:
She probabily is, I have seen a 24years old virgin and you wld knw by their every year young face... shez endowed and very beautiful but if dey tell u she never had sex with her beauty u wont blve...
Shez d 1st daughter and shetld me her secret was self determination of making her widowed mother proud..
itz possible..

Yeah I know virgins still exist due to determination or simply, fear of sex but what I'm saying is that that girl isn't a Virgin.

Truth be told, virgins (ladies mostly) don't go about telling others that they are pure. They keep it to themselves.

I don't know if you get what I just wrote? embarassed

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 10:55pm On May 12, 2017
Kennitrust:
Typing...so, has she married now?
she is looking for husband now, that is why she is advertising herself.

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by abdallah9566(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2017
SO make Nairalanders fry akara abi

Abeg make i use this medium advertise myself

Any unhappily single lady here raging from 24yrs down to 20... Abeg make we connect my babe and I just break up
SO i'm sort of moving on
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Horleey: 10:56pm On May 12, 2017
There are different types of virgins
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 12, 2017
She's pretty and I'm very proud of her. This should be a lesson to young teens out there. WAIT FOR YOUR TIME, wait till u are in ur twenties. Someone told me I was crazy for having this point of view lol...

3 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nwendy(f): 11:24pm On May 12, 2017
I wish I had kept mine and not be this rough
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by riczy(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2017
Its true I confirmed it
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by healthynaira: 11:32pm On May 12, 2017
there is only one way to find out
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 12, 2017
now that we know she is virgin how has that changed our life or what value does it add to our society... keep the virginity to urself.... please who knows where I can buy dry kuli kuli and Cole pure water I wan soak garri enter my brain tonight
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2017
Her virgina may be untouched but i cant say the same for her mouth and ass hole grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Queenjacob(f): 11:41pm On May 12, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Lekkuzz: 11:53pm On May 12, 2017
WHO SEND AM!!!! wetin concern Nigeria with her virginity bu*****t, B'coz me I see as this news take affect our situation for this country....
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by richard870(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2017
whitebeard:
bro they call it foundation
Oga, its not 'foundation' its called 'blusher'

Pls dont misinform people abeg!
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by omaigala12(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:
When I see a Virgin, I know immediately.

This washed up cûñt isn't. undecided
so dis guy de use face detect virginity.

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2017
Take her to ze other room. I will do the needful. grin grin grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by SirMichael1: 12:07am On May 13, 2017
omaigala12:
so dis guy de use face detect virginity.

Go sleep.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 12:11am On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:
When I see a Virgin, I know immediately.

This washed up cûñt isn't. undecided
weldone Sir... I hail your expertise, i blv their is a job for you at convant university chapel.

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by SirMichael1: 12:13am On May 13, 2017
deolu2000:

weldone Sir... I hail your expertise, i blv their is a job for you at convant university chapel.

Dude! don't you really think it's past your bed time? undecided
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by abdallah9566(m): 12:19am On May 13, 2017
Nwendy:
I wish I had kept mine and not be this rough
if u dnt mind ah can epp u reincarnate it
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Atpalpho: 12:48am On May 13, 2017
But this girl can cause a bridge in high tension transmission wire o.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Queenjacob(f): 1:01am On May 13, 2017
Virgin indeed.. So this slay Queen is claiming to be a virgin undecided undecided
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by kikake: 1:23am On May 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
I think say na Nigerian girl, my mind for cut grin

she's pretty and curvy BTW smiley

Do you live in La la land to ever think a girl like that from Nigeria could be a virgin? If she is from Naija, her thing for don be expressway - like Ikorodu Road.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Neenie(f): 1:43am On May 13, 2017
SuperSuave:
I think say na Nigerian girl, my mind for cut grin

she's pretty and curvy BTW smiley

I'm in my early twenties, ayam still a virgin and i be confam Naija geh undecided tongue

Oya let ur mind start cutting angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.