Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (102349 Views)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by muller101(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
She is not even attractive

2 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by maestrojohn(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
It's easy. Just post it that you're virgin.. Spits)
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
Mouth, anus or toto virgin? undecided
Please, be specific.
Thanks! grin

5 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2017
[quote author=SmartChoices post=56465959][/quote]

You had to dig up Richard Pryor from the grave
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
Tell her to send her application to GAV (Global Association of Virgins) . we have to comfirm which grade of virgin she is, But i suspect shes grade 2. she looks nothing like grade 1
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
Jaynom:

You had to dig up Richard Pryor from the grave

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by sloopyy: 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
Hmmm maybe she's telling the truth

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
i`believe her, there are many like her out there

3 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by mach98(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
Liiike are we now supposed to fry beans or what? Attention seekers angry Who your virginity epp?

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
She's not even attractive in my eyes sef..

Carry your virgin and go and use it to buy beans undecided
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by binary007: 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
Is the absence of hymen the only criteria for virginity now? I will rather we scrap this word and respect celibacy instead.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2017
But why UK na. Make she come over here, let me minister to her.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:

Dude if you read my what I wrote up there you understand it.

If you've been exploring each other's body without having sex, how then the fûçk did you know she's a virgin?

You never tasted nor have you torn the hymen, so what are you saying? undecided

I repeat.

I know a virgin when I see one and that cûñt isn't
Very VALID POINT But Trust me.. They were. Sex isn't the only method of "knowing"
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 9:13pm On May 12, 2017
Pishure of ur nunu or adonbelivit

grin grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 12, 2017
End time virgin, na she senior jESUS MAMA MARY?
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by profhezekiah: 9:15pm On May 12, 2017
JanuaryTempest:
Good for her.
Guilty conscience
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by hernandson(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2017
Kai I almost gave a Bleep,buh no no I reject it,then I was almost frying beans,but before I started gas got finished...picture of the pusshy hymen or we don believe it....Kai and even if your a virgin its your business,you don't need to display your self. before you know u would be hearing she wanna sell her virginity for millions of naira,like say pussci na place where person fit live shio.
quote me if you know say your papa na bastard cheesy grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:15pm On May 12, 2017
profhezekiah:
Guilty conscience

About what?
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Opakan2: 9:15pm On May 12, 2017
virgin fire..

if you see virgin you go know.. this one don waka waka tire, na packaging and alum remain
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:
When I see a Virgin, I know immediately.

This washed up cûñt isn't. undecided

sir I believe. look at the texture of her hair.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:16pm On May 12, 2017
To be a virgin is simple. Just take everybody to be bad and put fear of sex in yourself or fear of getting somebody pregnant you will see how it works. Am a living testimony.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Somatic(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2017
That red on her cheek, e resemble wetin better slap fit do.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by PStacks(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2017
No be only virgin. Na virginus. Make I test am see na
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 12, 2017
-
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by SirMichael1: 9:18pm On May 12, 2017
Jaynom:

Very VALID POINT But Trust me.. They were. Sex isn't the only method of "knowing"

Thank you for accepting that sex isn't the only method of knowing because that's how I know that that girl isn't a virgin
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 12, 2017
with all these hips and blenze wey she carry so she virgin? na wich type she be?..secondary or primary virgin? cheesy
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by SirMichael1: 9:20pm On May 12, 2017
gnykelly:

sir I believe. look at the texture of her hair.

At last! I have someone who agrees with me. Thank you o jare

2 Likes

Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by GindoX(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Mouth, anus or toto virgin? undecided
Please, be specific.
Thanks! grin

I, I,.... Í think The anus sad
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by addikt(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2017
whitebeard:
bro they call it foundation

They call it Blush sir.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by nattyjay(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2017
whitebeard:
Its called blusher
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by addikt(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2017
She is not per say extremely beautiful but at least okay but why us that in the last pic there is something like a burn on her face

whitebeard:

They call it Blush sir.
Re: 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2017
Haha cheesy cheesy cheesy.....if I hear!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.