Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (120262 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Doctorfitz: 9:15am On May 14, 2017
farano:
hmmm

E tire u too.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by toxxnoni(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2017
Chaii
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by ChiefSweetus: 9:16am On May 14, 2017
Wow!
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by wiloy2k8(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2017
hmm
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by IRobot7(m): 9:16am On May 14, 2017
Igbo kwenu!

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by infogenius(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2017
Where is d cheating wife na?
Y is the husband "bikonizing" his friend?
The naked man is not my problem even though
he is traitor and an enemy.
The wife is my problem, why should she be
engaging in such an act in her husband's house?
She is d one that should be doing all these biko.

Anyway it is well with them

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by FILEBE(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2017
fear women.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Badboiz(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2017
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala.....

so my people too dey cheat.... thought its a western thing

http://punchng.com/video-husband-catches-man-
pants-down-pressuring-wife-for-sex/

This is a myopic thought. SMH
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Sleezwizz: 9:18am On May 14, 2017
See gone...

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by LordCenturion(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2017
grin
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by syndrum(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2017
mexxmoney:
Did he cut the cassava?
na big cassava dn dey cut naa ...na pluck hn go pluck that naughty prick off... The day my boo get another boo, ojo naa lo ma shey oribuu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by ettybaba(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2017
Just another day in liepob Republic.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:20am On May 14, 2017
APC kind of change.
if it were under PDP the man for Gbensh Olos.ho ...but now see...
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:21am On May 14, 2017
unclezuma:
That's why I'm friendless...

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by talktrue1(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2017
its a plan game with the wife.

You can hear the wife telling the man that he has told him to leave her alone , that she is married. The husbandd also accused the man of promising to do anything for the wife

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:22am On May 14, 2017
Infidelity is no longer a gender thing ,i pity any guy in this generation who still thinks only women need to find good husbands

modified ;now I get the picture, seems the man belongs to the shameless he goat category who could not be content with his own wife but had to go about chasing his friend's wife, nonsense and ingredients

11 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Lloydfolarin: 9:22am On May 14, 2017
Don't mind Igbos, they are nothing but bunch of liars. They lie that there is a voodoo that catches a cheating wife in their lands or whatever, lies.

Personal confession, I used to live close to Igbo family, i nearly kill d wife with my...

My ex used to be an Igbo girl, dump her(good girl though, dump her cos i wasn't ready for marriage) and she later met her tribe man and decided to engage. However, she couldn't let me go until the guy called me on d phone to beg me...

Forget their lies... Igbo girls cheat like hell. Yoruba demons here ll know what i am talking about.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Tayeni(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
Where ar al dose feminists , d wife shud b treated d same way 2,dey shud film her unclad wt beta flogging angry
actually it was the wife that set him up....reporting him to her husband

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by EngrSylva(m): 9:23am On May 14, 2017
some days are like dat, don't blame d man, blame d stupid conji

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by xynerise: 9:24am On May 14, 2017
Where is the woman na?
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by TINALETC3(f): 9:25am On May 14, 2017
K, I gat it now
Tayeni:
actually it was the wife that set him up....reporting him to her husband
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:25am On May 14, 2017
author=Imstrong post=56504291]

Your head dey there...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Dottore: 9:27am On May 14, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
Don't mind Igbos, they are nothing but bunch of liars. They lie that there is a voodoo that catches a cheating wife in their lands or whatever, lies.

Personal confession, I used to live close to Igbo family, i nearly kill d wife with my...

My ex used to be an Igbo girl, dump her(good girl though, dump her cos i wasn't ready for marriage) and she later met her tribe man and decided to engage. However, she couldn't let me go until the guy called me on d phone to beg me...

Forget their lies... Igbo girls cheat like hell. Yoruba demons here ll know what i am talking about.

Can't you see that it was the wife that set him up?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nofuckgiven: 9:27am On May 14, 2017
Yeye friend! If you have a pretty wife,better give her attention(be faithful) or someone else will. This has nothing to do with marrying virgin or not!
Once it is gone,it is gone!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Dottore: 9:27am On May 14, 2017
ijustdey:
cc lalasticlala.....

so my people too dey cheat.... thought its a western thing

http://punchng.com/video-husband-catches-man-pants-down-pressuring-wife-for-sex/

Cant you see that it was the wife that set him up?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by obyrich(m): 9:28am On May 14, 2017
I think the woman set trap for the man. The woman and her husband are one on this. Leave married woman you no gree.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Nobody: 9:28am On May 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Dis gals are not loyal,..and she is married kwa?

The wife actually helped the husband to set the guy up. The man was disturbing her so she informed the husband and they decided to set a trap for him.

The woman invited him and asked him to strip for a vicious f**k. The idiot got totally naked then the man came in with a machete and asked him to lie down so he could treat him with the knife... cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by GeneralOjukwu: 9:29am On May 14, 2017
I don't know the tribe, but I hear this language on every video of women caught cheating.

Language experts in the house, please helpangry

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Partnerbiz(f): 9:29am On May 14, 2017
Men will be misbehaving since 1980..
If i catch my wife with a man, I will just walk away cos you might in anger kill him and you will rot in jail. Nobody will listen that he slept with your wife.

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by transient123(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2017
farano:
Deuteronomy 22:22 . ."If a man is found sleeping with a woman married to a husband, then both of them shall die" angry

Die khe! Are you now saying there is contradiction somewhere. Let he who is yet to sin cast the first stone, not quoting verbatim though. Don't confuse us Christians more I beg.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by Lily4star(f): 9:31am On May 14, 2017
If that's the wife's voice then thumbs up to her, she played along all the while the so called best friend kept flirting with her, she just made the husband aware and then led him on till he was red-handedly caught.

Nice one, like this no denying, confusions and excuses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:31am On May 14, 2017
Thats really bad. Its so sad people can hardly be trusted these days. Imagine someone you call a friend doing this to you, plus the wife too. It is well o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.