Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. (1510 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Partnerbiz(f): 12:35pm On May 13, 2017
Lately, there have been many pieces of news here regarding women and sexual dissatisfaction leading to divorces and other issues.

70% of sexual disatisafction is from women.
It's bad that men are blamed in all cases.

A woman with low libido and hormonal imbalance will not reach orgasm. In that case, no matter what you do they won't be satisfied. If you like Bleep for 2 years non stop. They may enjoy it but not orgasm. Those are also the type that ask whether seex is food and will never initiate it because to them it's a chore

( Mind you some drugs like pills and antidepressant can cause this low libido and imbalance).

I have seen women squirt or reach orgasm by mere stimulation of the cliit in less than 10 mins. This happens always. In fact, one of them gets wet and Hot by mere sexual talks on phone. She hates penetrative sseex too as it is very painful for her.
She starts speaking in tongues by mere stimulation of the niiples.

So in essence, it's not a man's fault in all cases that a woman isn't satisfied. It's akin to attributing every infertility issue between couples to the woman even when the man has low sperm count. Isn't that wicked?

Do you know that some drugs or hormonal issues can make a man not to cuum? Or reduce his libido that he becomes almost impotent.
Would you now say that it's cos the woman isn't attracive that he is impotent or unable to cum?
So why would you attribute every female sexual dissatisfaction as lack of big cassava from the man or lack of experience from the man?

Some women have got issues and are damn frigid like wood.
Heathy women reach orgasm and are satisfied easily with litte efforts. It's the frigid ones that are complaining.
I am speaking from personal experience in the field. Evidence supporting this view also abound in medical literature.

Period!

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 13, 2017
Aha....
Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by HotHot96: 12:39pm On May 13, 2017
need a freelance writer? contact 08027148160. excellent writer and very affordable
Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by SirMichael1: 12:47pm On May 13, 2017
Forget all these long talks jare. African men are too in a haste to poke their arsenal sharp sharp.

Men don't wanna go down and performed cunnilingus on their women. They just want to fûck fuçk and fûck

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Partnerbiz(f): 12:52pm On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:
Forget all these long talks jare. African men are too in a haste to poke their arsenal sharp sharp.

Men don't wanna go down and performed cunnilingus on their women. They just want to fûck fuçk and fûck
What do you know about reproductive health and how many books have you read?
So everybody you give head reaches orgasm?

What about those that get it by mere clitoral stimulation?
You have not met woods before.
Again, it seems your type will give head to even olosho cool
Herpes, hpv etc are real.
Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Davidgrey: 1:10pm On May 13, 2017
If she "loves you and wants it" satisfying her is a piece of cake

An orgasm is a physical phenomena controlled almost entirely by the person's mental state

Most women can have orgasms without excessive difficulty if they are comfortable with the situation

"if the mind is not in the right state, the body will not follow

In most cases, the problem is either some sort of mental block(poor past sexual experiences, location, current issues.......etc)

It maybe situational or general

You have to first put her in the "Right mental state" and follow that up with a "Response guided path" to the "Right physical state" needed for her to climax.

6 Likes

Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 13, 2017

Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by SirMichael1: 1:23pm On May 13, 2017
Partnerbiz:

What do you know about reproductive health and how many books have you read?
So everybody you give head reaches orgasm?

What about those that get it by mere clitoral stimulation?
You have not met woods before.
Again, it seems your type will give head to even olosho cool
Herpes, hpv etc are real.

Young man... According due respect to you sir, I have read books. Oh, only if you knew.

Do you know that most women reach orgasm only in a relax mood. I'll will say it again, most men don't have time as they also don't have the patience to perform pre-intimacy.

pre-intimacy is very important y'know? You gotta relax her, show her how much you trust her by being patient. Y'all want to get down with it sharp sharp like nothing happened. Remove your trousers, off your boxers, lifts the skirt, remove the pants and ram like tomorrow no dey. You finishing cuming and you lifts back your boxers and trousers back. You don't wanna know if she cummed or not. Selfish men (I know I'm a man too tongue)

In case you don't know this, a study has shown that women who perform sex with men who aren't their spouse have a hard time reaching orgasm and you know why? Because their mind isn't relaxed! Fear of being caught reeks them.

The reasons most women cheat isn't because they want to reach orgasm but it's because they love the adventure. The thrill! It excites them.

Concerning the olosho stuff... Why would I want an olosho to cum? undecided So why should I give her head? She came for business and business we shall do

So on this topic, I'm writing no more
Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Young man... According due respect to you sir, I have read books. Oh, only if you knew.

Do you know that most women reach orgasm only in a relax mood. I'll will say it again, most men don't have time as they also don't have the patience to perform pre-intimacy.

pre-intimacy is very important y'know? You gotta relax her, show her how much you trust her by being patient. Y'all want to get down with it sharp sharp like nothing happened. Remove your trousers, off your boxers, lifts the skirt, remove the pants and ram like tomorrow no dey. You finishing cuming and you lifts back your boxers and trousers back. You don't wanna know if she cummed or not. Selfish men (I know I'm a man too tongue)

In case you don't know this, a study has shown that women who perform sex with men who aren't their spouse have a hard time reaching orgasm and you know why? Because their mind isn't relaxed! Fear of being caught reeks them.

The reasons most women cheat isn't because they want to reach orgasm but it's because they love the adventure. The thrill! It excites them.

Concerning the olosho stuff... Why would I want an olosho to cum? undecided So why should I give her head? She came for business and business will shall do

So on this topic, I'm writing no more
thats wat they call whaam! baam! thank u maam! aka quickie grin

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by SirMichael1: 1:33pm On May 13, 2017
lefulefu:

thats wat they call whaam! baam! thank u maam! aka quickie grin

Thank you lefulefu, you know the drill. Your popcorn don finish o. I chop am finish.

I'm gonna need more wink
Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by brandydaniells(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Aha....

why wont i find u here? spoilt shild uve joined bad gang

Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 13, 2017
brandydaniells:
why wont i find u here? spoilt shild uve joined bad gang
grin grin grin

Hahhahaa...i was juz reading this thread oo ..

I have nothing to say but to utter "aha" ...well anyway im #TeamVirgin...

Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Thank you lefulefu, you know the drill. Your popcorn don finish o. I chop am finish.

I'm gonna need more wink

some guys no get that patience.dem think say sex is all about pulling out d cassava and slammin it into her.to even hold and kiss her na wahala grin grin grin grin.
oya take dis one cheesy

Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by brandydaniells(m): 1:58pm On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin

Hahhahaa...i was juz reading this thread oo ..

I have nothing to say but to utter "aha" ...well anyway im #TeamVirgin...

you self virgin ? asi asi ....picture of ur p or i dont believe it
Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 13, 2017
brandydaniells:

Here....

grin

Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by brandydaniells(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Here....

i give up..carry ur wahala go biko

grin
Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Partnerbiz(f): 10:17am On May 14, 2017
brandydaniells:
badt
Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Partnerbiz(f): 4:04pm On May 21, 2017
brandydaniells:
Lol
Re: WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 21, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Here....

grin

You're funny asf

(1) (Reply)

Oropo; The Village Of The Gods / Help! A Girl Keep Chasing Me And Stalking Me On Campus. / Is She Truly A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.