Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ccfds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ccfds (472 Views)

What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccfds by Mansions: 9:19pm On May 13, 2017
Tfccxx
Re: Ccfds by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 13, 2017
Say no to domestic violence and getting caught...
Re: Ccfds by CplusJason: 9:25pm On May 13, 2017
Mansions:
From the look of things 95% of the cases of domestic violence in Nigeria is coursed by cheating either in a relationship or in marriage . So the government should stop lying to themselves and face the reality. No man will wake up in the morning and start beating his wife and no boyfriend will do that .it all start from the kind of call the girl receives and the kind of cheating character she displays that's what bring about domestic violence. So if you are lady and you don't want your man to beat you mercilessly, never you chat on him . Say no to cheating
With all due respect, this is a classic bullshit.

And if you're one of those rhinoceros hitting their ladies, I'll advice you to book a date with Senior Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Ccfds by isdore25(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2017
cheating leads to domestic violence

2 Likes

Re: Ccfds by poshestmina(f): 9:47pm On May 13, 2017
Mansions:
From the look of things 95% of the cases of domestic violence in Nigeria is coursed by cheating either in a relationship or in marriage . So the government should stop lying to themselves and face the reality. No man will wake up in the morning and start beating his wife and no boyfriend will do that .it all start from the kind of call the girl receives and the kind of cheating character she displays that's what bring about domestic violence. So if you are lady and you don't want your man to beat you mercilessly, never you cheat on him . Say no to cheating
If you can't tolerate a cheating partner ,you divorce or break up !it's that simple .this should be the most annoying and senseless read .
Re: Ccfds by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 13, 2017
CplusJason:
With all due respect, this is a classic bullshit.

And if you're one of those rhinoceros hitting their ladies, I'll advice you to book a date with Senior Prophet TB Joshua.

Prophet TB Joshua is relocating to Isreal. He won't be around
Re: Ccfds by CplusJason: 9:52pm On May 13, 2017
cruchenuti:

Prophet TB Joshua is relocating to Isreal. He won't be around
Lol, and I cannot recommend any other prophet for the Op.

grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Make Money On The Side Fast / Post Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.