Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid (29538 Views)

"If Anything Happens To Dino Melaye" – Dogara Warns Police / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo / FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by wristbangle: 7:19am On May 14, 2017
A region that is power drunk who believes it all belongs to them as they clarify other regions as 2nd class citizen should be given their doze of shame.

They reason like he-goats and think their archaic view will continue.

I have said it that all of them are same crooks but these core northern cabals level of crook is on lunatic hill.

A sound strategy will disgrace them by 2019 but I have not seen a serious opposition.

6 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by waledeji(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2017
yorubaisevil:
The two diabolical miscreants above are one and the same person, with purpose to derail the thread....and people should not mind them....and if you look deeply they are northern

The two i_diots have successfully messed up this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by yusufu16: 5:14pm On May 14, 2017
Oboy wahala dey for this country oh
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Omeokachie: 5:14pm On May 14, 2017
Power...just for the sake of it.

Your having it all these years has not in any way reduced the menace of almajiri.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by whitebeard(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2017
the north, south, east and west don't exist only Nigeria..pls specify the name of the idiot that said this trash
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by ivolt: 5:18pm On May 14, 2017
The north may be "illiterates" but they are more knowledgeable at
playing power politics than the south.
They plan their domination game while the South looks on and fight themselves.

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Banter1(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2017
criminalmindz:
no problem , as long as the seat keeps killing only president from northern part of nigeria. we agree, ewu mie!
and by the time the one from your region start dying on the seat of power you will be shouting foul play. you're just frustrated. Maybe that's why you have a Criminal mind.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:

It's not about support for pmb or north

The masses will speak on one voice come 2019

I can assure you this
Speak fire.

4 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 14, 2017
some certain Yoruba elements keep on licking the ass of their abok.i slave master while all they have done in turn is to ridicule the Yoruba nation. You Yoruba Muslims no get any iota of shame. Bunch of slaves. F.u.ck you slaves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by thunderbabs: 5:22pm On May 14, 2017
Just move the capital city back to Lagos and letz see how these herdsmen will be claiming the throne...

Power drunk Blockheads undecided
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by 2Ways(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2017
k
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 14, 2017
This is a very dumb threat and post. This should be directed to the doctors treating him .
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by ivolt: 5:25pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:
some certain Yoruba elements keep on licking the ass of their abok.i slave master while all they have done in turn is to ridicule the Yoruba nation. You Yoruba Muslims no get any iota of shame. Bunch of slaves. mess you slaves.

This is for you, learn your history before spewing trash

aribisala0:

ALWAYS?

Even if somebody tattoos, the truth on your body you will keep repeating this nonsense.
The first election in Nigeria took place in 1960 ( for an independent government ) it was a parliamentary system
The government was formed by ZIK entering into coalition with Tafawa Balewa.
The next election was in 1965
The government was formed by ZIK entering into coalition with Tafawa Balewa
On both of these occasions the Yoruba were in opposition.
The next election was in 1979 Shagari was President wit Alex Ekwueme as VP ZIK was in another party the NPP he went into coalition with Shagari and his party was given the Speaker of House of Representatives. The same thing again in 1983 only difference is Ojukwu we had returned to join Shagari in the NPN BOTH TIMES Awolowo and his party were in opposition.
The problem is you folk believe fantasy is the same as truth but facts are stubborn. Go back and study your history. Every thing you accuse other people of doing, you are the ones guilty of.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by IdeyFindWife: 5:27pm On May 14, 2017
When I say this furkking contraption called Nigeria is headed for the scrapyard; some goats and sheep start bleating!

Adieu Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 14, 2017
ivolt:

This is for you, learn your history before spewing trash

What exactly is your point? Make sure your sense is intact before quoting me next time.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Akinz0126(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2017
Asaba, Nigeria
Someone said if you weren't in Minna yesterday for IBB's daughter's wedding, you are just a tenant in Nigeria.
The landlords gathered to wine and dine.
Someone complained about the number of private jets flown into the city yesterday as the Abuja-Minna road isn't motorable. Another one argued it doesn't matter. It was a class thing and it is rare seeing a JSS1 boy play ludo with someone writing UTME.
Someone also wondered why suicide bombers ignored these enemies of Nigeria and decided to attack University of Maiduguri, a citadel of learning where dreams are being built and nurtured.
Someone somewhere close to the wedding venue said he strained his eyes looking for the leaking PDP umbrella and the tiny APC broom yesterday and had to go home disappointed when he saw all of them hugging and smiling without talking about their parties.
Someone faraway in Abeokuta decided to analyze their sitting positions and nearly ended up in the hospital. His blood pressure rose.
Another one, a popular PDP apologist in Enugu, broke down in tears yesterday. He saw 'Bola Tinubu, the man behind his hero's political and electoral fate who still lambasted him days ago in Lagos, seated beside Goodluck Jonathan smiling sheepishly to the cameras.
Someone, an unrepentant APC loyalist, saw Ali Modu Sheriff and Ahmed Markafi stand together. He had always prayed for the total collapse of PDP. He couldn't eat yesternight anyway.
Someone watched Channels Television news and saw Governor Ganduje and his sworn enemy Kwankwaso seated inches apart. He is still praying to God to wake him from his nightmare.
Another one made sure he followed the news on radio waiting for any divisive religious matter to be raised only to hear voices of Bukola Saraki, a muslim, and Yakubu Dogara, a christian, screaming for those expensive wines. He is still changing stations with hopes.
Someone checked online media outlets yesternight and saw pictures of Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Igbos all under one roof with their different tribal wears. There was no tribal statement. No tribal war. He broke the screen of his phone.
Here we are.
Continue defending these people who have divided you along religious, ethnic and tribal lines.
Continue with your gullibilty.
Continue with your nonsense.
What we need is just your brain. Don't bother asking us why.
I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A LOVELY WEEKEND?

Luke uche

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Saintsquare(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2017
aribisala0:

ALWAYS?

Even if somebody tattoos, the truth on your body you will keep repeating this nonsense.
The first election in Nigeria took place in 1960 ( for an independent government ) it was a parliamentary system
The government was formed by ZIK entering into coalition with Tafawa Balewa.
The next election was in 1965
The government was formed by ZIK entering into coalition with Tafawa Balewa
On both of these occasions the Yoruba were in opposition.
The next election was in 1979 Shagari was President wit Alex Ekwueme as VP ZIK was in another party the NPP he went into coalition with Shagari and his party was given the Speaker of House of Representatives. The same thing again in 1983 only difference is Ojukwu we had returned to join Shagari in the NPN BOTH TIMES Awolowo and his party were in opposition.
The problem is you folk believe fantasy is the same as truth but facts are stubborn. Go back and study your history. Every thing you accuse other people of doing, you are the ones guilty of.

Please can you provide dates and facts like I have back up your ALWAYS Claim
watch how they will ignore this write up or better still reply with insults, they are just cry cry babies, abeg permission to copy this beautiful piece for future reference.

6 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 14, 2017
Caleboha:
Shameless, illiterates! Nigeria is an error, the flaw of the century. I hate Lord Luggard with a passion. I intensely despise the weaklings of the South West. Their low self esteem, poor judgment and deceit made them perpetual asslickkerrs of the core north and co-killers of destiny. How can you call yourself educated in the free world and yet back these terrorists?
Guy, as a Yoruba, I cannot but agree with you. You spoke nothing but the truth.. But please learn to separate Yoruba Muslims from the other Yoruba. You have only described the Yoruba Muslim, but please stop lumping all of us together.

8 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by deedeedee1: 5:30pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
When I said Junaid had ulterior motive I was called names by enemies of the state

Just coz of there hatred for pmb they can't see thro

Now they can all see
How much do you earn from this buhari sef? Are you related to him? The only thing you do all over nairaland is shout buhari here and there.
SMH!!

5 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by nkwuocha1: 5:30pm On May 14, 2017
The Igbos be like,
"it tisi noni ofuuu my bizinesssii" grin

Nigeria gbakwa oku! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by deedeedee1: 5:33pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Guy, as a Yoruba, I cannot but agree with you. You spoke nothing but the truth.. But please learn to separate Yoruba Muslims from the other Yoruba. You have only described the Yoruba Muslim, but please stop lumping all of us together.
You are not Yoruba!!! I really pity you because Yoruba people do not care about religion. Religion matters less to us. We care about what will benefit us as a people with similar culture and language.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 14, 2017
dejiolaniyan:
STFU,why can't you people reason even jst once,all you do is shouting afonja,ipob,ipodi,zombie....so you actually will support this derailed set of people frm the north,they're jst like parasite to this country esp. their leaders,always fighting to be in power and their region is still the most undeveloped in the country.....Are They The Lord Of Nigeria Or A Fellow Citizen? Always Saying What They Felt Pleases Them As If Na Only Them Dey Exist.
God bless you. Well, it gives me joy that there are Yorubas out there like me who have refused to be slave to the North. I can bet my two balls that you're not a Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Onedibe1: 5:34pm On May 14, 2017
#sneeze...Dust
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 14, 2017
The same God that made Buhari invalid will still inflict the next Northern president with an Egyptian disease, they will never complete their tenure in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fshaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Left EFCC Because It's Time (Screenshots) / NCoS: Maryam Sanda Not Granted Pardon / PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.