Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid (29535 Views)

"If Anything Happens To Dino Melaye" – Dogara Warns Police / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo / FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by gemini35(m): 6:54pm On May 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep fooling yourself the Noth is finished this time and they will jam a brick wall from a united South ..We shall definitely need to clamour for a referendum to clarify this toxic relation we have with the demonic North
this are what ojukwu
saw far back,and started this biafra struggle, and bet me until every region be on their own, this country will keep rotating, without direction,

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:

You dumbass! You have no single proof that majority of yorubas that voted for buhari are muslims. Like i told you before, you are not yoruba!
you've been heard...Now bounce, M.O.RON!

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 14, 2017
Tflex01:

But your fathers have been liking the same ass from time immemorial grin
You're incoherent..shift
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by olajizz01(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2017
Caleboha:
Shameless, illiterates! Nigeria is an error, the flaw of the century. I hate Lord Luggard with a passion. I intensely despise the weaklings of the South West. Their low self esteem, poor judgment and deceit made them perpetual asslickkerrs of the core north and co-killers of destiny. How can you call yourself educated in the free world and yet back these terrorists?
You these people from the SS and SE lack moral standing for saying all these rubbish you are spewing,we voted for your so called son/adopted son during 2011 election with the hope that things will get better because he came from the south,but to our surprise,his govt marginalised our region more than any govt we had had in the country (no tangible project,no good appointments),handful of our elders drew his attention to the issues,but the useless,clueless and corrupt bowler hat man took us for granted and the mumu man was busying sharing dollars to our corrupt royal father in the eve of an election. I want u these people from SS and SE to know categorically that, in terms of appointments and tangible projects,we SW have achieved alot in this present govt within this 2yrs.besides,i could deduced, u are from the land of rising crime,u these useless people keep giving the country bad name with your undying quest for illegal money(cocain,counterfeit products with the connivance of the white) and why are u even crying more than the bereaved(SS).Awon world developers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by gemini35(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2017
this country is divided already, oduduwa, biafra, arewa, the north are parasite, to the whole of the country, now let's stop, capping, and unite with the oduduwa and, keep them were they belong, and I want to let the Yoruba's know, that nnamdi struggle will help them come out of this slavery, and this are why ffk is coming closer, because he has seen, what we saw
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Leiman100(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2017
smartty68:
They're trying to make me believe that bad governance isn't from Bubu but should be credited to his cabals who are the masterminders of perpetuating evil act.

The same cabals are from the North (His Muslim Brothers) yet the taunt him and his government. This is why this guys are very backward. Yet they be shouting "One Nigeria" when they can't be their brothers keeper.

Nigeria don't need zoning and rotation of governance anymore as it has killed democracy already.

Bubu are you trying to tell us that you never wrote that letter addressing VP as a "Coordinator"

Hmmm! This ain't adding up at all!

Everyone in Nigeria is power hungry, without blueprints on running the country. No development, all they care about is holding a sensitive positions without prior knowledge of how to manage it.

Bubu just be brave enough and resign.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Leiman100(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2017
smartty68:
They're trying to make me believe that bad governance isn't from Bubu but should be credited to his cabals who are the masterminders of perpetuating evil act.

The same cabals are from the North (His Muslim Brothers) yet the taunt him and his government. This is why this guys are very backward. Yet they be shouting "One Nigeria" when they can't be their brothers keeper.

Nigeria don't need zoning and rotation of governance anymore as it has killed democracy already.

Bubu are you trying to tell us that you never wrote that letter addressing VP as a "Coordinator"

Hmmm! This ain't adding up at all!

Everyone in Nigeria is power hungry, without blueprints on running the country. No development, all they care about is holding a sensitive positions without prior knowledge of how to manage it.

Bubu just be brave enough and resign.
trash! If you don't have anything good to say just keep quite

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by smartty68(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2017
Leiman100:
t[s]rash! If you don't have anything good to say just keep quite[/s]
Say something reasonable. Please try again Mr. Wailer

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by donqx: 7:28pm On May 14, 2017
and they will lose this time
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by slivertongue: 7:37pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
When I said Junaid had ulterior motive I was called names by enemies of the state

Just coz of there hatred for pmb they can't see thro

Now they can all see

well for those in the south this maybe a new information but the truth be told GMB is means to an end and not an end. The original plan is for him to use his popularity to pull the presidency to the NORTH after a term a younger person will come on board to complete his term after four years that person will insist on a second term. So Junaid said nothing new though his take is more like a threat
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by willibounce1(m): 7:46pm On May 14, 2017
No need for all these noise. When the time comes, I am 100% sure an abo.ki will not become the president of this country and that will probably lead to the end of one nigeria. Everybody don wise now.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Tflex01: 8:01pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You're incoherent..shift

Mr coherent, I said your forefathers have been licking the ass of the northerners you are accusing Yorubas of licking now grin

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 14, 2017
Tflex01:

Mr coherent, I said your forefathers have been licking the ass of the northerners you are accusing Yorubas of licking now grin
Indeed..Pathetic Yoruba muslims fore fathers. He Christians and traditionalists like Awo and ogunde didn't like your slaves fore fathers who are Yoruba Muslims
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Codes151(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2017
divinehand2003:
The south be like
south has no time!!! Look at it, we better off than north even in all angles!
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Codes151(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2017
That wedding party at minna!!! Imagine dropping a bomb!!!

Less than 1year, naira will equal dollars
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by akoeli(m): 8:36pm On May 14, 2017
I pity the Hausa-fulani crave for power. They have plundered, yet plundering this country. Therefore, the seat has rejected them,nobody from amongst them will ever survive the presidential seat, just like the previous & the present, the seat has been vacant. Is a matter he that is of God will be there. Let another Muslim come, that will be his end too.They don't have place in the affairs of this country,that's difficult for them to accept.They may continue to contest win, but nothing will ever work out for them, the end will always be DEATH.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by akoeli(m): 8:37pm On May 14, 2017
I pity the Hausa-fulani Muslims crave for power. They have plundered, yet plundering this country. Therefore, the seat has rejected them,nobody from amongst them will ever survive the presidential seat, just like the previous & the present, the seat has been vacant. Is a matter of time,he that is of God will be there. Let another Muslim come, that will be his end too.They don't have place in the affairs of this country,that's difficult for them to accept.They may continue to contest win, but nothing will ever work out for them, the end will always be DEATH.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Tflex01: 8:38pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Indeed..Pathetic Yoruba muslims fore fathers. He Christians and traditionalists like Awo and ogunde didn't like your slaves fore fathers who are Yoruba Muslims

If you like call me Yoruba jihadist I don't care because I know who I am......

Your forefathers are Northerners' ass lickers grin

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by yollychika(f): 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
I nor except any body to fight or troll on this matter after dem don all go minna go wine n dine
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 14, 2017
Tflex01:

If you like call me Yoruba jihadist I don't care because I know who I am......

Your forefathers are Northerners' ass lickers grin
Fine. now go hit your head on the ground as usual while praying to a dead paedophile called Halar
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Tflex01: 8:58pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Fine. now go hit your head on the ground as usual while praying to a dead paedophile called Halar

ok. Make sure you curse your pathetic father before you sleep tonight tongue
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 14, 2017
akoeli:
I pity the Hausa-fulani crave for power. They have plundered, yet plundering this country. Therefore, the seat has rejected them,nobody from amongst them will ever survive the presidential seat, just like the previous & the present, the seat has been vacant. Is a matter he that is of God will be there. Let another Muslim come, that will be his end too.They don't have place in the affairs of this country,that's difficult for them to accept.They may continue to contest win, but nothing will ever work out for them, the end will always be DEATH.

Bro you dae see road
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 14, 2017
You started well, but the last paragraph messed up every truths you were granting.

Southeast should come forward for president in 2019.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2017
Akinz0126:

Asaba, Nigeria
Someone said if you weren't in Minna yesterday for IBB's daughter's wedding, you are just a tenant in Nigeria.
The landlords gathered to wine and dine.
Someone complained about the number of private jets flown into the city yesterday as the Abuja-Minna road isn't motorable. Another one argued it doesn't matter. It was a class thing and it is rare seeing a JSS1 boy play ludo with someone writing UTME.
Someone also wondered why suicide bombers ignored these enemies of Nigeria and decided to attack University of Maiduguri, a citadel of learning where dreams are being built and nurtured.
Someone somewhere close to the wedding venue said he strained his eyes looking for the leaking PDP umbrella and the tiny APC broom yesterday and had to go home disappointed when he saw all of them hugging and smiling without talking about their parties.
Someone faraway in Abeokuta decided to analyze their sitting positions and nearly ended up in the hospital. His blood pressure rose.
Another one, a popular PDP apologist in Enugu, broke down in tears yesterday. He saw 'Bola Tinubu, the man behind his hero's political and electoral fate who still lambasted him days ago in Lagos, seated beside Goodluck Jonathan smiling sheepishly to the cameras.
Someone, an unrepentant APC loyalist, saw Ali Modu Sheriff and Ahmed Markafi stand together. He had always prayed for the total collapse of PDP. He couldn't eat yesternight anyway.
Someone watched Channels Television news and saw Governor Ganduje and his sworn enemy Kwankwaso seated inches apart. He is still praying to God to wake him from his nightmare.
Another one made sure he followed the news on radio waiting for any divisive religious matter to be raised only to hear voices of Bukola Saraki, a muslim, and Yakubu Dogara, a christian, screaming for those expensive wines. He is still changing stations with hopes.
Someone checked online media outlets yesternight and saw pictures of Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Igbos all under one roof with their different tribal wears. There was no tribal statement. No tribal war. He broke the screen of his phone.
Here we are.
Continue defending these people who have divided you along religious, ethnic and tribal lines.
Continue with your gullibilty.
Continue with your nonsense.
What we need is just your brain. Don't bother asking us why.
I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A LOVELY WEEKEND?

Luke uche

Nigeria is a quicksand...
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by TonyRoland(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2017
d op suppose summarize all dis story.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by fakati(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2017
So,you are sold out?
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by tifany89(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Guy, please shut da fck up... Gone are those days when I believed such trash.. Yorubas are hugely divided along religion lines. Keep on living in denial. The Muslims are different from the Christians, atheists and traditional worshippers. My loyalty is to my tribe first. I slay and decimate people here who insult my tribe.. But Yoruba Muslims, you guys think and reason like cows.. Even the election results show the SW is divided.. while most Christians voted Gej, Muslims voted Buhari..Obly very few liberals (atheists with Christian background and traditionalists) voted Buhari. And we have seen the light. we've seen Buhari for whom he is. but you Yoruba Muslims keep on licking the assess of these people. them swear for you ni.

Stop playing that Yorubas don't care about religion card. Deep down you know the truth. While most Christians and atheists want the best and are advocate of true federalism, you pathetic Islamists have refused to progress. You're always on the same page with your slave master. you're anti progress, anti restructuring, and pro one Nigeria. One professor Ishaq (Yoruba) is a typical example. Even them abokis don't go though this length to defend the illiterate president.

I have spent enough time on nairaland to know how pathetic you guys are and how the flattinose have always lumped all of us together thinking we're slaves.. I can never be a slave. You Yoruba Muslims have deep inferiority complex. You have made it a point of duty to live in perpetual servitude to your slave masters up north and you're dragging the rest of the sane Yorubas who want progress.
funny thing this your slave masters don't even consider you as real Muslim. They treat you as inferior and call you infidels. I pray you Yoruba Muslims see the light and get your senses back.

Guy, why don't you stay out of my mention, and go do what you know how to do best, which is to lick buhari ass and that of his aboki brothers. mthcheww
Wow dude dat was some write up. Guess I owe u an apology for making the mistake of lumping you guys together. Why i believe that you are not far from the truth is that people like FFK and Fayose who are Christians reason differently from those Afonjas Muslims.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by DexteryJoe(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2017
the Nigeria we r bcuming scares d hell outta me
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 14, 2017
Tflex01:

ok. Make sure you curse your pathetic father before you sleep tonight tongue
Go suck the paedophile Mohammed's c. o.ck phaggot
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Saintsquare(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2017
Tflex01:

Lol.... The truth is, they are not interested in the truth. An average Igbo man wakes up in the morning, look at the sun and blame the Yorubas for his misfortunes grin
lmao
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by dragonking3: 11:52pm On May 14, 2017
sarrki:
The truth is only north can't decide the fate of the country anymore

We are all stake holder

Either the southern parts like it or not this is a clarion call to them
This is the very first time you make alot of sense and talk like a true patriot
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 12:05am On May 15, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
The north doesn't need your support.
97percent is okay.
Igbos are irrelevant.

you yaribas ehn. i never understand the kind of hatred living in your hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New (DDG's) At The NIA - See Names / Suleiman Abba Handover To Solomon Arase (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.