Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid (29541 Views)

"If Anything Happens To Dino Melaye" – Dogara Warns Police / "If Anything Happens To Osinbajo, Nigeria Will Break" – Ayo Adebanjo / FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 14, 2017
What's the average IQ and EQ of a Northerner. Which is higher?? North or South.
I can't seem to understand how even the elites in the North reason.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by codedguy1(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2017
whitebeard:
the north, south, east and west don't exist only Nigeria..pls specify the name of the idiot that said this trash

The idiot knows what he is saying.

Its a case of as long as there is an idiot as the president, let the idiot come from my region.

As long as we refuse to do the right thing, to stop idiots like this making idiotic utterances will be hard. More idiots will vie for the presidency and the army of zombie idiots out there will vote him into power.

Na we southerners never know wetin dey do us.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by WORKAHOLIC95: 5:36pm On May 14, 2017
Woww. This our country, we still lack credible leadership, anyway may God deliver us and bless our country
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by latsy: 5:36pm On May 14, 2017
This thread looks like a graveyard.
To the topic, Junaid has forgotten that plans
don't always work out as expected.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by precious1967(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2017
rubbish
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Jaabioro(m): 5:43pm On May 14, 2017
Let baba die, when he died we would buried him with all the term and condition .simple ! So there would be nothing left for north to ask of

4 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Superpower(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2017
Pidgin2:
The same God that made Buhari invalid will still inflict the next Northern president with an Egyptian disease, they will never complete their tenure in Jesus name.
what is egyptian disease?
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Abagworo(m): 5:45pm On May 14, 2017
That's why it's stupid for Igbos to pray for Buhari's death. The South ruled for 14 years out of 16 and North has ruled for only 4 years now out of 18.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by xelly: 5:45pm On May 14, 2017
If you are just waking up, thank God you did but if you are yet to wakeup, may God help you to wake and see the light of the day. Shout out to the Northners, they are actually destiny killers, anti progress, lazy parasites.

Is time to have Southern elders forum.
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by timota(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2017
Caleboha:
Shameless, illiterates! Nigeria is an error, the flaw of the century. I hate Lord Luggard with a passion. I intensely despise the weaklings of the South West. Their low self esteem, poor judgment and deceit made them perpetual asslickkerrs of the core north and co-killers of destiny. How can you call yourself educated in the free world and yet back these terrorists?
my brother don't hate lugard rather hate britain and america cos lugard represent their interest

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by MidasTouche01(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2017
Looking back on the history of Nigeria, the same people have been ruling since 1966... those that were involved in the Counter Coup of 1966 have been ruling since... from Murtala to Obj to Buhari, even those that were not ruling directly are ruling behind the scenes, like that blood sucking Abba Kyari....

We need to break Nigeria into pieces...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Optimist88(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
I only pity the part of this country where I come from ....SouthWest. Most of us are dumb and only cares for our pockets!

FGN,FRN is gradually changing to FGNN , FRNN.

See how this useless man rubbished Odua Peoples Congress and failed to mention AREWA and co.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:

You are not Yoruba!!! I really pity you because Yoruba people do not care about religion. Religion matters less to us. We care about what will benefit us as a people with similar culture and language.
Guy, please shut da fck up... Gone are those days when I believed such trash.. Yorubas are hugely divided along religion lines. Keep on living in denial. The Muslims are different from the Christians, atheists and traditional worshippers. My loyalty is to my tribe first. I slay and decimate people here who insult my tribe.. But Yoruba Muslims, you guys think and reason like cows.. Even the election results show the SW is divided.. while most Christians voted Gej, Muslims voted Buhari..Obly very few liberals (atheists with Christian background and traditionalists) voted Buhari. And we have seen the light. we've seen Buhari for whom he is. but you Yoruba Muslims keep on licking the assess of these people. them swear for you ni.

Stop playing that Yorubas don't care about religion card. Deep down you know the truth. While most Christians and atheists want the best and are advocate of true federalism, you pathetic Islamists have refused to progress. You're always on the same page with your slave master. you're anti progress, anti restructuring, and pro one Nigeria. One professor Ishaq (Yoruba) is a typical example. Even them abokis don't go though this length to defend the illiterate president.

I have spent enough time on nairaland to know how pathetic you guys are and how the flattinose have always lumped all of us together thinking we're slaves.. I can never be a slave. You Yoruba Muslims have deep inferiority complex. You have made it a point of duty to live in perpetual servitude to your slave masters up north and you're dragging the rest of the sane Yorubas who want progress.
funny thing this your slave masters don't even consider you as real Muslim. They treat you as inferior and call you infidels. I pray you Yoruba Muslims see the light and get your senses back.

Guy, why don't you stay out of my mention, and go do what you know how to do best, which is to lick buhari ass and that of his aboki brothers. mthcheww

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by castrokins(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2017
These Northerners Must Think The Rest Of Nigeria Are Fools. Was Buhari Forced On The North? Were There No Younger Northerners They'd Have Presented Instead Of An Ailing Grand Father? If It Is Appointed That Buhari Dies Before The End Of His Administration, He'd Die And Heavens Will Not Fall. These Guys Must Stop Chest Beating And Issuing Threats Here And There.

4 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by pokipoki: 5:52pm On May 14, 2017
He probably walking on his brains and talking through his anus

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 14, 2017
Optimist88:
I only pity the part of this country where I come from ....SouthWest. Most of us are dumb and only cares for our pockets!

FGN,FRN is gradually changing to FGNN , FRNN.

See how this useless man rubbished Odua Peoples Congress and failed to mention AREWA and co.
This is the same thing I have been saying. All they've done is nothing but continue to insult and spew trash. Like Yorubas are the cause of Buhari's sickness. The old man is sick, yet they cannot accept this but continue to blame Yoruba for their misfortunes. Yet, instead of yorubas to retaliate, you see them licking assess of the abokis, saying things to please them. All this for crumbs. All this ridicule for just a VP position. I dey vex mehn

5 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2017
Superpower:
what is egyptian disease?
It is mainly used in Christendom

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Guy, please shut da fck up... Gone are those when I believed such trash.. Yorubas is hugely divided along religion lines. Keep on living in denial. The Muslims are different from the Christians, atheists and traditional worshippers. My loyalty is to my tribe first. I slay and decimate people here who insult my tribe.. But Yoruba Muslims, you guys think and reason like cows.. Even the election results show the SW is divided.. while most Christians voted Gej, Muslims voted Buhari..Obly very few liberals (atheists with Christian background and traditionalists) voted Buhari. And we have seen the light. we've since Buhari for whom he is. but you Yoruba Muslims keep on licking the assess of these people. them swear for you ni.

Stop playing that Yorubas don't care about religion card. Deep down you know the truth. While most Christians and atheists want the best and are advocate of true federalism, you pathetic Islamists have refused to progress. You're always on the same page with your slave master. you're anti progress. I have spent enough time on nairaland to know how pathetic you guys are and how the flattinose have always lumped all of us together thinking we're slaves.. I can never be a slave. You Yoruba Muslims have deep inferiority complex. You have made it a point of duty to live in perpetual servitude to your slave masters up north and you're dragging the rest of the sane Yorubas who want progress.

Guy, why don't you stay out of my mention, and go do what you know how to do best, which is your lick buhari ass and his aboki brothers. mthcheww

Exactly what I say. These noisemakers never cease to bring up the religious crap just to score cheap points. I was watching the thread closely to see if you would clap back at that clown. Thank God you did. I actually served at ife during that election and I saw how the votes went.
I will continue to say this to the ediots supporting the North. Out of 180 million only about 15million voted Gen Buhari. The South west didn't decide the votes o it was the north. Please the southern Muslims should be educated they are dragging the rest of the south backwards.

5 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by ilems(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2017
Dr Junaid, just pray pray Buhari gets back on his two feet, if otherwise anything goes for the country.

Your threats that power should go back to North is an ordinary opinion.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by deedeedee1: 6:03pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Guy, please shut da fck up... Gone are those when I believed such trash.. Yorubas is hugely divided along religion lines. Keep on living in denial. The Muslims are different from the Christians, atheists and traditional worshippers. My loyalty is to my tribe first. I slay and decimate people here who insult my tribe.. But Yoruba Muslims, you guys think and reason like cows.. Even the election results show the SW is divided.. while most Christians voted Gej, Muslims voted Buhari..Obly very few liberals (atheists with Christian background and traditionalists) voted Buhari. And we have seen the light. we've since Buhari for whom he is. but you Yoruba Muslims keep on licking the assess of these people. them swear for you ni.

Stop playing that Yorubas don't care about religion card. Deep down you know the truth. While most Christians and atheists want the best and are advocate of true federalism, you pathetic Islamists have refused to progress. You're always on the same page with your slave master. you're anti progress. I have spent enough time on nairaland to know how pathetic you guys are and how the flattinose have always lumped all of us together thinking we're slaves.. I can never be a slave. You Yoruba Muslims have deep inferiority complex. You have made it a point of duty to live in perpetual servitude to your slave masters up north and you're dragging the rest of the sane Yorubas who want progress.

Guy, why don't you stay out of my mention, and go do what you know how to do best, which is your lick buhari ass and his aboki brothers. mthcheww
how the hell do you know that i am a muslim? You must be very dumb for writing this nonsense. You said "yoruba christains" voted for goodlucj while the muslims for buhari. How the hell did you come up with that? Where did you get the statistics? This alone shows you are not yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by ElsonMorali: 6:14pm On May 14, 2017
Caleboha:
Shameless, illiterates! Nigeria is an error, the flaw of the century. I hate Lord Luggard with a passion. I intensely despise the weaklings of the South West. Their low self esteem, poor judgment and deceit made them perpetual asslickkerrs of the core north and co-killers of destiny. How can you call yourself educated in the free world and yet back these terrorists?

Boy, come here, Let me school you a little bit.

First and foremost, placing the poverty of your family at the doorstep of Luggard who died centuries is irresponsible.

This is the same Nigeria that some other people are working hard and making it. Yet, you are comfortable blaming a ghost for your failures in life.

You can hate him. Guess who the acid of hate is killing from the inside out? That's right. YOU.

I know that If you ever get married, you'll blame the southwest Nigeria for your impotency and inability to satisfy your wife.

https://www.nairaland.com/2583553/1953-nnamdi-azikiwe-speech-secession

Please open the above link and educate yourself on the position of Nnamdi Azikiwe on the attempt of Northerners to secede.

Most of you just run around online _naked, showing crass ignorance.

Who do you think has low self esteem?

The one who is comfortably doing business in his own home and hardly depends on the other regions of the country, who doesn't cry when things aren't going his way politically But bides his time and strike at the right time, who is infinitely proud of his culture and the successes attained by his brothers and sisters the world over,

OR,

The one who beats his chests online everyday boasting about How his tribe is the best, yet comes around every so often to wail and whine and cry that he is being marginalized and How much of a slave he has become and that he needs freedom.

He doesn't stay in his ancestral home, rather he goes to the home of the people he hates so much to scrape a living.

He hates doing it, But he has to do it so he can feed. Then he comes online to vent his frustrations. (Sounds familiar?)

The Yorubas are not holding you by the pants not to vacate their land or secede from Nigeria.

So, next time you want to ventilate your frustrations with the Yorubas out of envy, pick a good topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 14, 2017
deedeedee1:
how the hell do you know that i am a muslim? You must be very dumb for writing this nonsense. You said "yoruba christains" voted for goodlucj while the muslims for buhari. How the hell did you come up with that? Where did you get the statistics? This alone shows you are not yoruba.
You have poor comprehension issues. Read my post again, this time, slowly. To reiterate, I sid most Yoruba Christians voted Gej and 99.99% of Muslims voted Buhari. Only very few Christians voted Buhari. These few Christians that voted Buhari fall into the category of liberals (agnostics, atheists, free thinkers and liberal chrsitians) who were willing to give Buhari the benefit of doubt and desired true change. This is the same category I fall into. Prior to the campaign, all my friends who were pro Gej and anti Buhari were Christians while those who were pro Buhari and anti gej were Muslims while few christian liberals like me who don't do party politics chose to go with buhari becuase we felt gej was corrupt and we trusted Buhari to right the wrongs. Although the muslims and the few Christians who voted Buhari had different motives. While the former voted along region lines, the latter voted along common sense and desire for true change. Yes, you may argue that that isn't suffiecient evidence to reach a conclusion. yes, i agree...but I don't need a million evidence to reach a conclusion as well. This few sample data isn't far from what the true state of things were.

If licking the ass of your slave masters up north is a proof that I'm Yoruba, then I don't want to be Yoruba. You happy now? Now fckkk off!

4 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 14, 2017
uniqueboi:

Exactly what I say. These noisemakers never cease to bring up the religious crap just to score cheap points. I was watching the thread closely to see if you would clap back at that clown. Thank God you did. I actually served at ife during that election and I saw how the votes went.
I will continue to say this to the ediots supporting the North. Out of 180 million only about 15million voted Gen Buhari. The South west didn't decide the votes o it was the north. Please the southern Muslims should be educated they are dragging the rest of the south backwards.

their education is a waste, well, not totally. Thank God for the mix with Yoruba Christians, else, they would have ended up like the almajiris up north.

1 Like

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by ipobarecriminals: 6:25pm On May 14, 2017
JUAIDS is a confused man.wetin consign US? Come 2019,we'll do the needful.I nor blame dem,nah the Clueless,shoeless/Ipobians I blame
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Tflex01: 6:32pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:
some certain Yoruba elements keep on licking the ass of their abok.i slave master while all they have done in turn is to ridicule the Yoruba nation. You Yoruba Muslims no get any iota of shame. Bunch of slaves. F.u.ck you slaves.

But your fathers have been liking the same ass from time immemorial grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Tflex01: 6:34pm On May 14, 2017
ivolt:

This is for you, learn your history before spewing trash
You expect them to read that Lol....

They only listen to Radio Biafra grin

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Iamzik: 6:35pm On May 14, 2017
Abagworo:
That's why it's stupid for Igbos to pray for Buhari's death. The South ruled for 14 years out of 16 and North has ruled for only 4 years now out of 18.

Bros count it well from 1960-1999 and get back to me.

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by Tflex01: 6:41pm On May 14, 2017
Saintsquare:
watch how they will ignore this write up or better still reply with insults, they are just cry cry babies, abeg permission to copy this beautiful piece for future reference.

Lol.... The truth is, they are not interested in the truth. An average Igbo man wakes up in the morning, look at the sun and blame the Yorubas for his misfortunes grin

3 Likes

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by nellyelitz(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2017
Tell it to your zoombie slaves... They're the only ones that can lick your as$ just to be in the corridor of power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by mercy232(f): 6:42pm On May 14, 2017
Ha ha... I was even reading the interview small small o, until I discovered even in 5hrs, I still wouldn't have finished reading... # make aproko no weaken my eyes #
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by deedeedee1: 6:53pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You have poor comprehension issues. Read my post again, this time, slowly. To reiterate, I sid most Yoruba Christians voted Gej and 99.99% of Muslims voted Buhari. Only very few Christians voted Buhari. These few Christians that voted Buhari fall into the category of liberals (agnostics, atheists, free thinkers and liberal chrsitians) who were willing to give Buhari the benefit of doubt and desired true change. This is the same category I fall into. Prior to the campaign, all my friends who were pro Gej and anti Buhari were Christians while those who were pro Buhari and anti gej were Muslims while few christian liberals like me who don't do party politics chose to go with buhari becuase we felt gej was corrupt and we trusted Buhari to right the wrongs. Although the muslims and the few Christians who voted Buhari had different motives. While the former voted along region lines, the latter voted along common sense and desire for true change. Yes, you may argue that that isn't suffiecient evidence to reach a conclusion. yes, i agree...but I don't need a million evidence to reach a conclusion as well. This few sample data isn't far from what the true state of things were.

If licking the ass of your slave masters up north is a proof that I'm Yoruba, then I don't want to be Yoruba. You happy now? Now fckkk off!
You dumbass! You have no single proof that majority of yorubas that voted for buhari are muslims. Like i told you before, you are not yoruba!
Re: If Anything Happens To Buhari, North Will Insist On Two Terms In 2019 – Junaid by deedeedee1: 6:53pm On May 14, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You dumbass! You have no single proof that majority of yorubas that voted for buhari are muslims. Like i told you before, you are not yoruba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed / FG Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture , Textiles / Picture Of Emeka Ojukwu As A Rugby Player In Epsom College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.