Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (31441 Views)

Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by policy12: 10:07am On May 14, 2017
Mama as u are fondly called, u av showed us d way
U are priceless, can't trade u for gold,
U are a mother nor a murderer,
U are d best gift,
U are lovely and enduring,
U av been a voice and not a noise,
U are great and indescribable,
U too soft tender to be cowed,
U are too hard not to love:

For our pain u trade ur gain,
For our name u trade ur fame,
For our Shame u trade ur beauty,
For our pressure u trade ur treasure,
For stories u shared it glory,
For our future u trade ur present,
For our woes u gave all ur wonders,

Nothing can be compare to u,
Wish I can celebrate u more than this,
Wish I can post ur pix everywhere in the world,
U are not rich or wealthy but u are d best GIFT,
You the money I spent everyday,
Ur words,ur love, care and ur tender voice are more than the world can offer.

Iyaniwura, u are my priceless jewel,
My rare Gem,
My woman my everything.
You are my mother's.

One million gun shot salute to mothers of all races, color,tribes..for without u there won't be the earth no wonder it's called ' Mother Earth's.

Mama u are the G. R. E. A. T. E. S. T

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by starbuck(f): 10:08am On May 14, 2017
E
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by gidola(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2017
@op, u posted a pix of ur mum n four of yours, are you celebrating ur mum or trying to show yourself?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Kaybaba5(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2017
Who sat and watched my infant head
When sleeping in my cradle bed
And tears of sweet affection shed
My mother. .....

All hails to mothers out there

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by omgismholly(f): 10:09am On May 14, 2017
happy mother's day to u mom.u've been more than a mom to me.thanks for being a mom+dad together.love u scarra kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2017
Good
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Odunharry(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2017
U see her, you see me.
She means everything to me..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by blaquebelle: 10:10am On May 14, 2017
Abeg all this mother's day is too mush undecided
Una wan turn am to every Sunday celebration, mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 10:11am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Even if you are not a mother at least someone has sucked your boobs before.
So happy mother's day to all the ladies grin tongue

Lmfao

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by NLProblemChild(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2017
tongue
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by onyii255(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2017
It seems we celebrate mothers day monthly in Nigeria... Happy mothers day to all mothers... We appreciate you all..

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Sleezwizz: 10:15am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Even if you are not a mother at least someone has sucked your boobs before.
So happy mother's day to all the ladies grin tongue

You wicked k grin baba

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 10:15am On May 14, 2017
Momma

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Osanebi007(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2017
*Happy* *Mother's* *DAY* ......[color=][/color]

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Okey80: 10:16am On May 14, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=56503406][/quote]

God have mercy on you inugo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by muhakeem(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:

is this also a mother?
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by muhakeem(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:

is this also a mother?
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by kenoz(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2017
Please, how many times is this mother's day in a year

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by SammieLowkey(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2017
Shout out to my first love-Iya Sammielowkey. I promise to make u proud mama, with God on my side!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by AfroSamurai: 10:17am On May 14, 2017
Cutezt:

What sane person on earth wouldn't proudly flaunt his mother's pix if he had the chance? They are jewels , if you have yours, treat her right while you can.
I tell you this. Nairaland underfed and foolish trolls are allover this thread already, waiting to screen grab the pics. It's best for one to refrain from doing such.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Smellymouth: 10:18am On May 14, 2017
Okey80:

God have mercy on you inugo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by oliidell(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2017
Kaybaba5:
Who sat and watched my infant head
When sleeping in my cradle bed
And tears of sweet affection shed
My mother. .....

All hails to mothers out there

Bravo!
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by toseen7: 10:18am On May 14, 2017
kenoz:
365 times......

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Adeevah(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2017
إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ...I love you mum.

PEACE

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 10:24am On May 14, 2017
Dear Mama...

Pour out some liquor and I reminisce
‘Cause through the drama I can always depend on my mama
And when it seems that I'm hopeless
You say the words that can get me back in focus
When I was sick as a little kid
To keep me happy there's no limit to the things you did
And all my childhood memories
Are full of all the sweet things you did for me
And even though I act crazy
I gotta thank the Lord that you made me
There are no words that can express how I feel
You never kept a secret, always stayed real
And I appreciate how you raised me
And all the extra love that you gave me
I wish I could take the pain away
If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day
Everything will be alright if you hold on
It's a struggle every day, gotta roll on
And there's no way I can pay you back, but my plan
Is to show you that I understand: you are appreciated....

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 10:26am On May 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mine isnt a germ
i am literally laughing here,una nor go kill person with laugh,it was just an innocent gabguan na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 10:26am On May 14, 2017
I lost my mother on Monday. I feel so horrible that i wish the word "Mother's day" exists no more.

Mum, i know you are in a better place devoid of pain and sorrow. I will forever love you. Thanks for all the care you showed me during your sojourn on this earth. I will miss you. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Cutezt:

What sane person on earth wouldn't proudly flaunt his mother's pix if he had the chance? They are jewels , if you have yours, treat her right while you can.

My love ,there are actually millions that won't based on how their mothers were never mothers
Thank God that you indeed have a mom who is truly a mother.It is a blessing ,you know.
I happen to offer voluntary services in an organization so I know what am talking about .
Thank God for your mum and God bless her
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by emmadejust(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2017
Happy mother day ..

Ask yourself..

I'm always there for my mother

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by iaamxavier(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2017
kenoz:

Lol I swear this is the 3rd mothers day I'm celebrating this year next week catholics will do theirs
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by rheether(f): 10:27am On May 14, 2017
Cutezt:

Naso.. Let's see how many people will share their's
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 10:29am On May 14, 2017
Odunharry:
U see her, you see me.
She means everything to me..

grin grin grin so you touching ..mummy mini husband ..
God Bless your mum

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics / 5 Signs Of A Childish Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.