Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (31427 Views)

Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by wunmi590(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2017
That's my beautiful mum, very energetic mother, cool and loving mother, she can do anything to make you smile, she has been my back bone, my comforter, she's a typical example of a great mother.

My world best mother and the best mother in the world.

I don't know about you, but she's the present world best mother in the world.

I pray you enjoy the fruit of your labour, I promised you a car and a house, and i will surely fulfilled it IJN.

Love you my world best mother

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by CheezyCharles(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2017
family Over Everything ! #twins

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by GeneralOjukwu: 10:31am On May 14, 2017
Are Sugar Mummy pictures allowed? shocked

I salute all the sugar mummies out there.

Tuale!

5 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by toseen7: 10:32am On May 14, 2017
I am sure Mummy, God made you with
all the love he could, with all the
affection he could! You have blended
all that love in my life! Thank you
Mummy for being like such a strong
support system in my life! Happy
Mother’s day to you, Iya Richard

Happy Mother's day to you too my NL mommcheesy, Gi cool l.
God bless you.....

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by skylowlow: 10:32am On May 14, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Are Sugar Mummy pictures allowed? shocked

No.

Just salt mummy pictures.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Believe7(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2017
Once my chinese friend was in the hospital.. before he died he said "將腳從氧氣管中移開" And died.. i got really sad. So I decided to go to china and learn chinese. After 3 years of learning chinese.. turns out he told me to get my foot of the oxygen tube..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by nolyyy(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2017
Mum rockin my cap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Kennitrust(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2017
Ma

3 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by GeneralOjukwu: 10:34am On May 14, 2017
skylowlow:

No.

Just salt mummy pictures.

angry
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by driand(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2017
A true mother

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Adeevah(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2017
jejemanito:
How many Mothers day do we have in Nigeria?

Ayam not understanding sad

Don't forget that we have mother's day wordwide(international), mother's day nigeria(national), mother's day state(local), mother's day family(personal)

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Abradek(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2017
See... Ayam not understanding again
. The Op said you should post d pix of your mothers

Abeg all d pix wey i dey see here... Dem be mother too??
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by MrShine(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2017
mother's day yaff pass since 26th March... different countries have different dates for mothers day
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by solz007(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2017
MAMA I LOVE YOU!!! Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers/Baby Mamas#WeLoveYouAll!!
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by djeuneur: 10:41am On May 14, 2017
Papiikush:
Even if you are not a mother at least someone has sucked your boobs before.
So happy mother's day to all the ladies grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by davidortega: 10:42am On May 14, 2017
wunmi590:
That's my beautiful mum, very energetic mother, cool and loving mother, she can do anything to make you smile, she has been my back bone, my comforter, she's a typical example of a great mother.

My world best mother and the best mother in the world.

I don't know about you, but she's the present world best mother in the world.

I pray you enjoy the fruit of your labour, I promised you a car and a house, and i will surely fulfilled it IJN.

Love you my world best mother

Yo mama is pretty.

Is she single?
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 10:43am On May 14, 2017
This is my girl Adetutu

My gem of inestimable value

Olori of all Oloris

Love you, mama.You will surely reap the fruits of your labour over me,insha'llah.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Donnyboy(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER ... I Shot it with a phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by SUNDICOS(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2017
Partnerbiz:
I call her mummy

See below for data please. See testimonies too...
Chinese ekwela ka ngwere gbaa aji, that one na ghetto mother
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by EmekaBlue(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2017
Where una mama pics na
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by packagerz: 10:46am On May 14, 2017
Hon. Femi Kehinde.. 2018...
A new dawn for osun.....
A former councillor,,
A former house of rep member.....

He is coming again....... Watch out........

Femi Kehinde is the new leave osun people are waiting for.... A man of the people...

Stay tuned to hon femi Kehinde 2018
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Passingshit(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by wunmi590(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2017
davidortega:

Yo mama is pretty.

Is she single?

Lol, thanks.

If she's single would she be able to give birth to me?

Shior

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by sosexy111: 10:47am On May 14, 2017
Happy mother's day.. You are an awesome mom, you are a woman of valour, your prayers for me is manifesting in my life. I love you mother.

Second pix is momsie and bros.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 10:47am On May 14, 2017
na every 2 Sunday be mother day self?
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Hahdi(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2017
Sweet mom.. I love you

7 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Moreoffaith(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2017
Adeevah:
إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ...I love you mum.

PEACE

May almighty Allah grant her aljanat firdaos.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2017
Sweet mom.. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Ademoore07(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2017
BrutalJab:
How many times are we gonna celebrate Mother's Day in this country

Abi na joblessness dey worry una

Help me ask them ooo
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by solz007(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2017
MAMA I LOVE YOU!!!! Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers/Baby Mamas#WeLoveYouAll!!
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by yungmoney447(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2017
Happy fifth mother's day in nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.