Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her (31439 Views)

Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression! / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 14, 2017
Happy Mothers' Day to my mom ( she contributed to who I am today), my mother in-law, my wife( mother to be),my sisters and all mothers across the globe.
I celebrate you all.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Sexina851(f): 6:08pm On May 14, 2017
prince3009:
I lost my mother on Monday. I feel so horrible that i wish the word "Mother's day" exists no more.

Mum, i know you are in a better place devoid of pain and sorrow. I will forever love you. Thanks for all the care you showed me during your sojourn on this earth. I will miss you. cry cry

OH! Am sorry for ur loss, it's the most terrible feeling in the world. Don't worry, you will scale through nd everything will be fine
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ajepako(f): 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
My mom...

Mama Titi on point.....

Proud of my momma

2 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Quinblis: 7:01pm On May 14, 2017
Happy mother's day to all late mums in heaven..... cry cry

Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ThatFairGuy: 9:16pm On May 14, 2017
Why do u decides to break my ribs sir?? grin grin grin
Papiikush:
Even if you are not a mother at least someone has sucked your boobs before.
So happy mother's day to all the ladies grin tongue
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by sosexy111: 9:46pm On May 14, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're beautiful
tnx handsome
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by sosexy111: 9:49pm On May 14, 2017
Exempted:

Ohhhh sorry. Thought it was a guy i quoted...... U're beautiful though. Are u MA..IED?
tnx for the compliment. Nope ..
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Exempted: 12:27pm On May 15, 2017
sosexy111:
tnx for the compliment. Nope ..

What---sapp zero 8 0 Three 6 9 three two 1 seven 4
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by ellagabs(f): 4:27pm On May 15, 2017
slawomir:

yes. it is celebrated every Second Sunday in the month of may

wich kind mont of may, i celebrated one mothers day lik dat.... am sure its mor than a mont nw
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 19, 2017
Sexina851:

OH! Am sorry for ur loss, it's the most terrible feeling in the world. Don't worry, you will scale through nd everything will be fine

thanks
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by BackToLife: 7:54am On Jun 27, 2017
prince3009:

Thank you so much
My brother, how's ur day going? Did you see what I sent to your email? Check and acknowledge or call me.
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 01, 2017
BackToLife:

My brother, how's ur day going? Did you see what I sent to your email? Check and acknowledge or call me.

Oh...sorry...i'll check ad get back to u
Re: Happy Mothers Day, Come Share Your Mums Pic Celebrating Her by BackToLife: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Woman Delivers Quadruplets After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / 55-Yr-Old Woman Delivers Twin Baby Boys After Years Of Barrenness- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.