Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) (64670 Views)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Mother Of Three Gives A Total Stranger Sex LAPDANCE Inside Airline [PIXS] / Excited Bride Rocks Cleavage Revealing Gown For Her Wedding In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:11pm On May 14, 2017
Honspeaker:
We have lost it all as generation
speak for yourself please.

Isn't it her husband again abi is he your husband, she can do anything she wants with him. It's their wedding day not yours.if she like sef she can bring out his preek

On your own wedding Begin singing hymmnn from church to reception

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by bolaji777: 11:11pm On May 14, 2017
first meet at club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:14pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, gone are the days of blushing brides. This is a little too over-the-top for me, simulating sex in front of people. But whatever floats their crouton.
abeg excuse me with all this fake prudish behavior. Can she not do anything she likes with her husband. Did the husband complain.both of them are happy so why can't you be happy for those who are happy

They're sha not doing it in front of their parents,pastors or in-laws
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Yonce(f): 11:14pm On May 14, 2017
Ezionye:

Sure they are

I think d lap dance should have been saved for later, in private.

She's fully clothed isn't she

Do you grind on men when you dance at parties? How is this different?

She's dancing on HER man at HER wedding because HER man likes it. If it bugs you so, pluck out your eyes honey undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:16pm On May 14, 2017
deebrain:
Some of you just say trash.

They met at the strip club my foot...

Was privileged to be in a ceremony where this happened.

A church girl with a bit of society (I can vouch for her personally). They met during a voters registration years back.

When questioned by many of us that had reservations, we got to know that it was the husband's fantasy (which she knew about in their time of courting). So she decided to learn the steps and display it to him on her day.

Stop all this childish conclusions.
don't mind them.local village men everywhere. No exposure at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:16pm On May 14, 2017
Yonce:

She's fully clothed isn't she

Do you grind on men when you dance at parties? How is this different?

She's dancing on HER man at HER wedding because HER man likes it. If it bugs you so, pluck out your eyes honey undecided
don't mind it.coming to form saint Mary ,miss morally perfect
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
abeg excuse me with all this fake prudish behavior. Can she not do anything she likes with her husband. Did the husband complain.both of them are happy so why can't you be happy for those who are happy

They're sha not doing it in front of their parents,pastors or in-laws

What are you talking about? Didn't you read the part where I said to each their own? We're individuals with different outlooks, so of course I'm not gonna sit here & cheer at her. But I'm also open minded enough to live & let live. So please spare me the thinking you know me part.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Slurity(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2017
You do this in front of your mum without a bad face from her means you are spoilt child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 11:30pm On May 14, 2017
ZarZar:

What are you talking about? Didn't you read the part where I said to each their own? We're individuals with different outlooks, so of course I'm not gonna sit here & cheer at her. But I'm also open minded enough to live & let live. So please spare me the thinking you know me part.
zarzar zar zar zarzar.how many times did I call you?

Ye pretend
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
zarzar zar zar zarzar.how many times did I call you?

Ye pretend

Cool

1 Like

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2017
she has been going to club

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2017
that's doesn't guarantee a healthy marriage...

whatever rock their canoe

2 Likes

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by NgHealth(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2017
Some people dey rebuke her base on her obvious display of sexiness but ain't they already married to deserve the freedom?

A lady of this ilk definitely knows about the various Health Benefits Of Sex and just can't wait to show them to her husband.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
grin

come back here...Ayam tired of waiting

1 Like

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by 40ng: 12:00am On May 15, 2017
MayhorE:
end time couple

Shut up ....... , go and Get your own ...
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 15, 2017
i guess we can guess where they met?!
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 15, 2017
she short sha
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by femolacqua(m): 12:04am On May 15, 2017
dayleke:

Their
Thanks
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by karma2000: 12:07am On May 15, 2017
karma of total disgrace including her torn dress posted over social media

1 Like

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:17am On May 15, 2017
They meet in a night club.....
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by ogechooky: 12:33am On May 15, 2017
After all Dz one, he would still beat her undecided
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by IJOBA2: 12:42am On May 15, 2017
pikokat:
lol
scam
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:40am On May 15, 2017
You assumed they meet at a dancing competition or what lipsrsealed embarassed

angry

Papiikush:
Where they met is very obvious grin
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Donnyboy(m): 2:22am On May 15, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQodgD0MiFIQMTQwNU1lZGlhIGJvcmRlcg%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by ldpele(m): 2:36am On May 15, 2017
Some of the grooms men in their heart.

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Maski87: 2:40am On May 15, 2017
You cannot turn a LovePeddler o into a housewife
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by suremanpatriot: 2:43am On May 15, 2017
Olosho lost control...she don hi.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Neddstark: 3:09am On May 15, 2017
They for kukuma fvk in front of everyone
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by AreaFada2: 3:12am On May 15, 2017
Donnyboy:
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQodgD0MiFIQMTQwNU1lZGlhIGJvcmRlcg%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

nice
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:50am On May 15, 2017
shocked
Nothing we'll not see these days
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by StoneLucifer: 4:46am On May 15, 2017
deebrain:
Some of you just say trash.

They met at the strip club my foot...

Was privileged to be in a ceremony where this happened.

A church girl with a bit of society (I can vouch for her personally). They met during a voters registration years back.

When questioned by many of us that had reservations, we got to know that it was the husband's fantasy (which she knew about in their time of courting). So she decided to learn the steps and display it to him on her day.

Stop all this childish conclusions.

Rubbish..Fantasy indeed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.