Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) (64671 Views)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Mother Of Three Gives A Total Stranger Sex LAPDANCE Inside Airline [PIXS] / Excited Bride Rocks Cleavage Revealing Gown For Her Wedding In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2017
obi58:

Your comment clearly shows that you are bereft of the faculty for reading and reasoning.... Eran Oko

I would still repeat it again.

Ode. (I will add) Leave fake grammar. You need reading and reasoning.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2017
flourishing247:

So cos they were surrounded by the groomsmen you actually think that kids were not there. Chai! Keep living in denial till it hits close to home.
What a perverted society!!!!

Then maybe when the groom is told to kiss the bride, they should send the children away.

You can leave the society using the lagoon.

Hypocrite.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by flourishing247: 6:28pm On May 15, 2017
deebrain:

Then maybe when the groom is told to kiss the bride, they should send the children away.

You can leave the society using the lagoon.

Hypocrite.
small mind! What has you may now kiss the bride got to do with full blown twerking? If you don't see how this could affect children in the arena then I'm sorry I have to call you a per vert! You need help!

1 Like

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
flourishing247:

I'm so sorry that you live in the dark ages. I'm surprised you've not heard of children having sex. 4-5yrs kids putting their fingers in their private parts. Stimulating s E x ual movements etc. Keep living in denial
lienus grin

Children cannot stimulate themselves except they're copying what they saw an adult doing. Probably on TV or in their own house even when they're performing the act,they're just copying innocently, they don't know what they're doing
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 15, 2017
cerowo:
Nah...far frm that dnt think if u knw me
well... anyways can i knw u then
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by flourishing247: 8:51pm On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
lienus grin

Children cannot stimulate themselves except they're copying what they saw an adult doing. Probably on TV or in their own house even when they're performing the act,they're just copying innocently, they don't know what they're doing
Exactly! Just like they will be copying Mrs twerk! You really think they don't know what they are doing? At age 7 children have started developing se xual feelings. I don't know why you are in denial!! Please look around you and see what's going on. Children in primary school are already seeing their period. Fully developed busts. Etc. Gosh!!
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:42pm On May 15, 2017
grin

Dude grin
flourishing247:

Exactly! Just like the will be copying Mrs twerk! You really think they don't know what they are doing? At age 7 children have started development se xual feelings. I don't know why you are in denial!! Please look around you and see what's going on. Children in primary school are already seeing their period. Fully developed busts. Etc. Gosh!!
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by flourishing247: 9:53pm On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

Dude grin
Sir

1 Like

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by EsanEmmanuel(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by obi58: 3:42am On May 16, 2017
deebrain:

I would still repeat it again.

Ode. (I will add) Leave fake grammar. You need reading and reasoning.

Who joins words with a demented fellow? Obviously joblessness has compounded your mental problems that's why you cannot help but come online and spray out your mental rabies up and down in your senseless comments just walking up and down making a fool of yourself. Rational Minds are talking about a display of indecency which of course you cannot see because that part of your faculty for rational thinking has been used in your childhood for sacrifice. Please go and mingle with your colleagues in Yaba left. Ode Oshi.

1 Like

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by alolimet: 3:45am On May 16, 2017
Shame on her, in the presence of elder people. I no fit.

1 Like

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by obi58: 3:45am On May 16, 2017
flourishing247:
small mind! What has you may now kiss the bride got to do with full blown twerking? If you don't see how this could affect children in the arena then I'm sorry I have to call you a per vert! You need help!

Bros no need to join words with the mad man. He is obviously a pervert.

1 Like

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2017
obi58:

Who joins words with a demented fellow? Obviously joblessness has compounded your mental problems that's why you cannot help but come online and spray out your mental rabies up and down in your senseless comments just walking up and down making a fool of yourself. Rational Minds are talking about a display of indecency which of course you cannot see because that part of your faculty for rational thinking has been used in your childhood for sacrifice. Please go and mingle with your colleagues in Yaba left. Ode Oshi.

And he had time to type a mini essay with a demented fellow....

Yawns......
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=flourishing247 post=56551289] small mind! What has you may now kiss the bride got to do with full blown twerking? If you don't see how this could affect children in the arena then I'm sorry I have to call you a per vert! You need help! [/quote

Yawns......

next.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nickizoe(f): 9:02pm On May 16, 2017
dingbang:
Nickizoe can you see... grin
hehehe...yeah..and am back
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by onila(f): 11:36pm On May 18, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Ashawo jati jati
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.