Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) (64679 Views)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Mother Of Three Gives A Total Stranger Sex LAPDANCE Inside Airline [PIXS] / Excited Bride Rocks Cleavage Revealing Gown For Her Wedding In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by flourishing247: 9:03am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
abeg excuse me with all this fake prudish behavior. Can she not do anything she likes with her husband. Did the husband complain.both of them are happy so why can't you be happy for those who are happy

They're sha not doing it in front of their parents,pastors or in-laws
They did it at the reception and that's what makes it wrong. Children were present. You save such for your wedding night. I've seen twerking from hot babes. It was all classy and very subtle. She took hers to a new vulgar level. There was nothing classy about what she did. Look around you and see children running wild. Things like this stimulate their hormones.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by eezeribe(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2017
femolacqua:
It's there day.
English
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by MayhorE(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2017
40ng:

Shut up ....... , go and Get your own ...

definitely I will BT not like this
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On May 15, 2017
cerowo:
Waiting 4 the time 2 gve my husband Lap dance grin
do u work in a showroom?
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by dangotesmummy: 9:39am On May 15, 2017
grin

Stimulate their hormones? CHILDREN? grin

DO CHILDREN HAVE hormones grin

Nawa o grin

grin
flourishing247:

They did it at the reception and that's what makes it wrong. Children were present. You save such for your wedding night. I've seen twerking from hot babes. It was all classy and very subtle. She took hers to a new vulgar level. There was nothing classy about what she did. Look around you and see children running wild. Things like this stimulate their hormones.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by vislabraye(m): 10:02am On May 15, 2017
deebrain:
Some of you just say trash.

They met at the strip club my foot...

Was privileged to be in a ceremony where this happened.

A church girl with a bit of society (I can vouch for her personally). They met during a voters registration years back.

When questioned by many of us that had reservations, we got to know that it was the husband's fantasy (which she knew about in their time of courting). So she decided to learn the steps and display it to him on her day.

Stop all this childish conclusions.

E be like say you be de groom. Kudos grin . HML

1 Like

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2017
Osheyyyy baddest bride. Show them!!!!
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Ezionye(f): 11:16am On May 15, 2017
Yonce:

She's fully clothed isn't she

Do you grind on men when you dance at parties? How is this different?

She's dancing on HER man at HER wedding because HER man likes it. If it bugs you so, pluck out your eyes honey undecided

You are the one sounding " bugged" . Did she or her man complain to u about my comment? Face front " honey"
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by cerowo(f): 11:24am On May 15, 2017
Tunasco:
do u work in a showroom?
Yep do u knw me?
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by raymond1550(m): 11:26am On May 15, 2017
this man go fit handle so, i pray make im thimg no be like aki and pw paw own , wahala dey
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by ivolt: 11:39am On May 15, 2017
When you met her at a strip club.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Yonce(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2017
Ezionye:

You are the one sounding " bugged" . Did she or her man complain to u about my comment? Face front " honey"

What a waste of space
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Stop making silly excuses for her. This here shows everything she is made of. If she had any decency she would have waited till they got home. Remember she can give lap dances at home too, not portraying sex in public, she should just have gone the whole way. This is the height of moral decadence

Mr morality.

You must be ignorant not to know that in a wedding, emotions are high and the probability to loose it and throw a bit of caution IS VERY HIGH.

Else you are a boring fellow and a regret for anyone that marries u.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2017
obi58:

Iranu....

So the best place to fulfill your husband's fantasies is in front of a crowded hall instead of in the privacy of their bedroom? Why she no kuku complete the 'fantasy'with the appropriate attire of pant and bra

Endtime things indeed!

Ode. Reading plus reasoning would help you.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2017
StoneLucifer:

Rubbish..Fantasy indeed!

Yeah. get a life or use the lagoon.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by deebrain(m): 2:03pm On May 15, 2017
flourishing247:
story! Doing that in front of children is a big no. Fantasy my foot

You need glasses.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Ezionye(f): 2:26pm On May 15, 2017
Yonce:

What a waste of space

Is d space urs?. Next time try and air ur opinion without being derogatory. Mine and urs dont have to agree. .can u stay off my mentions now?
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by obi58: 2:44pm On May 15, 2017
deebrain:

Ode. Reading plus reasoning would help you.

Your comment clearly shows that you are bereft of the faculty for reading and reasoning.... Eran Oko
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 15, 2017
cerowo:
Yep do u knw me?
Yeah. where is the place at?
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by cerowo(f): 3:49pm On May 15, 2017
Tunasco:
Yeah. where is the place at?
Thought u knw there yrself?
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 15, 2017
cerowo:

Thought u knw there yrself?
i've been to so many showrooms, dont knw exactly which one i went to and saw u.
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by cerowo(f): 3:57pm On May 15, 2017
Tunasco:
i've been to so many showrooms, dont knw exactly which one i went to and saw u.
Ok
thermocool showroom
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 15, 2017
cerowo:

Ok
thermocool showroom
I knw it is a thermocool showroom, is it d one located at oshodi?
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by Yonce(f): 4:10pm On May 15, 2017
Ezionye:

Is d space urs?. Next time try and air ur opinion without being derogatory. Mine and urs dont have to agree. .can u stay off my mentions now?

Cool. Just try to be less judgy. The world isn't black and white
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by cerowo(f): 4:19pm On May 15, 2017
Tunasco:
I knw it is a thermocool showroom, is it d one located at oshodi?
Nah...far frm that
dnt think if u knw me
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by flourishing247: 4:26pm On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

Stimulate their hormones? CHILDREN? grin

DO CHILDREN HAVE hormones grin

Nawa o grin

grin
I'm so sorry that you live in the dark ages. I'm surprised you've not heard of children having sex. 4-5yrs kids putting their fingers in their private parts. Stimulating s E x ual movements etc. Keep living in denial
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by smellingmenses: 4:27pm On May 15, 2017
cerowo:

Nah...far frm that
dnt think if u knw me
Based on your profile message.

Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by flourishing247: 4:28pm On May 15, 2017
deebrain:

You need glasses.
So cos they were surrounded by the groomsmen you actually think that kids were not there. Chai! Keep living in denial till it hits close to home.
What a perverted society!!!!
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by cerowo(f): 4:29pm On May 15, 2017
smellingmenses:
Based on your profile message.
Not even that,am in kogi st presently nt in oshodi
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by smellingmenses: 4:31pm On May 15, 2017
cerowo:

Not even that,am in kogi st presently nt in oshodi
Ayungba?
Re: Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) by cerowo(f): 4:34pm On May 15, 2017
smellingmenses:
Ayungba?
Nah lokoja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / MacKenzie Scott Marries Dan Jewett! Jeff Bezos' Ex-Wife Remarries / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.