Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) (39178 Views)

My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by femolacqua(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2017
grin
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 15, 2017
What is all these now? Cant people just be Natural and sensible. After all these media Romance, you guys will have a failed marriage. Social media exposes your relationship to prying eyes. Learn to be wise...... I weep for this generation. Next thing you will see another trend. People will start prostrating for their mother inlaws, Father inlaws, Uncle inlaws, House helps, Local Government Chairmen, Grave of their Dead Inlaws during Marriage proposals. Mtcheeeeeewwwww undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided No be so pre-wedding start?

3 Likes

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Suko110(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2017
So this made fp how?

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:42am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
This one is a pure woman wrapper..
How will his wife's family respect him after this or command any respect from his wife?

His yeye fiancée is even inspecting his dobale;

Odiegwu,

After giving me list of almost 3million, I will still prostrate join.

Wait for me, I dey come
he like it like that. Is it your relationship abi is it your idobale? You think we're like some people who slaps their Fathers back to greet them in the morning or say nayi what's up tongue
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by tonychristopher: 10:43am On May 15, 2017
To me, I feel that this is unmanly, It must not comer to this level, oh i forgot...its acceptable in some cultures. Must he take this to extremes for ordinary greetings

www.etimes.com.ng

LubeyNaijaBlog:
This young man can't even wait for his traditional marriage day to come for him to show his mother-in-law his "Dobale" skills. Lol

The happy husband-to-be, Mario Ese showed his fiancee's mum that he is so grateful to her for raising an amazing lady who is set to be his wife by prostrating to her shortly after he proposed to her daughter. Awww

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/man-prostrates-to-his-fiancee-mum-after.html?m=1

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by icedfire(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2017
Mezurum01:
slowpoke man, that's how you will be prostrating to her for everything even when she is wrong in the marriage eventually.

Nna calm down na him mother-in-law him dey prostrate for no be him wife
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by bugs2: 10:45am On May 15, 2017
Things You Must do before You Propose to your Spouse[b][/b]

Thinking of the perfect proposal? Consult our list, just to be sure you have it covered.
If you’re thinking about getting down on bended knee soon, first of all congratulations! Second, we’ve put together a foolproof marriage proposal to-do list for anyone who wants to pop the question. Follow along with our tried-and-true engagement tips, and an unforgettable marriage proposal is sure to follow.

Find the Perfect Engagement Ring
It’s hard to pull off a dream proposal without a beautiful engagement ring. You may have to chat up her friends, dig around her jewelry boxes or even ask her opinion about friends’ engagement rings to get a sense of what she really love. This is a piece of jewelry that’ll be worn for years and years to come, so you do your homework well!

Get Parent’s Blessing
If you’re planning on asking a parent’s permission for your spouse-to-be’s hand, before the proposal is the time to do it. Sit down with her parents (or speak with them over the phone if they live out of town and you won’t get the chance to ask them in person), and let them in on the exciting news. Share as many (or as few) details as you’d like about your plans for popping the question, but ask them to kindly keep it all a secret!

Time It Right
With all of the planning that goes into pulling off the perfect proposal, you want to make sure that your timing is perfect. Is your partner in the midst of a big, deadline-driven project at work that might require a few late nights? Do you have any other major events planned for the same week? Take a good, hard look at the calendar and make sure to pick a day that doesn’t conflict with any other ongoing responsibilities that either of you may have.

Read more: https://www.palmfront.com/blog/things-you-must-do-before-you-propose-to-your-spouse/
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On May 15, 2017
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by andyanders: 10:47am On May 15, 2017
This goes to show that the woman is responsible for the cost of the wedding and the young man is just thanking her.If it was to be the father of the lady, that is understandable than this.Nonsense.

He should be ready to also worship the wife's family as anything short of that could trigger problem.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by 2SWT(f): 10:49am On May 15, 2017
inositol88:
hmmm!!!!

AFONJA SKILLS ON DISPLAY !!!!

ABEG WIA DANGOTE WIFE DE

I WANT DOBALE FOR HER!!!

EVEN IF NO WIFE IS INVOLVED!!

See your life

Does the name sound like a Yoruba name?

I'm sure you're from the east.... Flattie

P.S I'm not from the west but am just wondering how your sense is working this morning
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2017
tonychristopher:
To me, I feel that this is unmanly, It must not comer to this level, oh i forgot...its acceptable in some cultures. Must he take this to extremes for ordinary greetings

www.etimes.com.ng

cultural differences

the fact that we Igbos don't do it does not mean its "unmanly" or wrong

that's all
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:49am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
he like it like that. Is it your relationship abi is it your idobale? You think we're like some people who slaps their Fathers back to greet them in the morning or say nayi what's up tongue

Don't mind the guy...no training whatsoever

2 Likes

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by hoover420: 10:49am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Is that how to dobale? He's doing press up he said he's dobaleing.rada rada

[s]When you dobale ,you're meant to lie flat with your tummy and your overall front body on the ground, holding the mother's feet.[/s]

Alaileko omo cool

I'm waiting for the trolls, come and bark cool tongue

You should have told him to start doing like snake on the floor. ONIRANU OMODE

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by delishpot: 10:50am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
There's a native saying : "Bowing down for a dwarf doesn't mean you won't be taller when you rise up"

The girl don scramble him brain with some high-quality BJs the type that cup your nuts while tongue-teasing...

Anyways, the wife-to-be still has to kneel for doggie no matter the number of times the groom prostrates for her parents

48 Laws of Power : "Play a sucker to catch a sucker, seem dumber than your mark"

What would really be impressive is doing this 10 years AFTER marriage.... this "humble" handsome guy fit be playboy as you dey look am.

All these just to boost ego? Long epistle because he dobale for his wife's mother? Who is competing for power with the young man? Is he too old or too big to dobale for the girls mom? Why must it be about who would be superior or inferior later? If she kneels down to give Mouth Gig how e take kwoncern you? You people can create trouble where there is peace sha.Wanting to put the girl in an inferior position just because you can not stand a woman being treated decently. That woman no reach to born the young man? Just imagine? This is why most of you make bad husbands. You must drag power and make everything about Ego and superiority instead of just enjoying the moment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by robosky02(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2017
naso

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:51am On May 15, 2017
delishpot:

[s]All these just to boost ego? Who is competing for power with the man? Is he too old to dobale for the girls mom? Why must it be about who would be superior or inferior later? If she kneels down to give Mouth Gig how e take kwoncern you? You people can create trouble where there is peace sha. Just imagine?
[/s]

yawn.... i can see how you make a GOOD wife without a sense of humor...or any SENSE at all grin

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:

Better than people who prostrate to insult their parents then later dismember them for rituals

I wonder what is left of a tribe where parents heap curses on their children and their children's lineage and the children do so.

Ever asked yourself why the most popular prayer point in the West is Breaking of Generational Curses.

Cursed retards.

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by 2SWT(f): 10:51am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad
This one is a pure woman wrapper..
How will his wife's family respect him after this or command any respect from his wife?

His yeye fiancée is even inspecting his dobale;

Odiegwu,

After giving me list of almost 3million, I will still prostrate join.

Wait for me, I dey come
Woman wrapper you say?

From your moniker it seems you're from the east SMH
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Omo Karo Ojire... Omo luabi.

Waa ta'gba.

Even if he is not Yoruba, he has demonstrated the humility of a Yoruba race and as such, he can be regarded as Omoluabi.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:53am On May 15, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Better than people who protrate to insult their parents then later dismember them for rituals

I wonder what is left of a tribe where parents heap curses on their children and their children's lineage and the children do so.

Ever asked yourself why the most popular prayer point in the West is Breaking of Generational Curses.

Cursed retards.
tribal bigot.you need to be banned angry

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 10:54am On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
What is all these now? Cant people just be Natural and sensible. After all these media Romance, you guys will have a failed marriage. Social media exposes your relationship to prying eyes. Learn to be wise...... I weep for this generation. Next thing you will see another trend. People will start prostrating for their mother inlaws, Father inlaws, Uncle inlaws, House helps, Local Government Chairmen, Grave of their Dead Inlaws during Marriage proposals. Mtcheeeeeewwwww undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided No be so pre-wedding start?

Steph, you are ridiculously pretty, i like looking at your DP, but do you have a wedgie in the pix? Forgive my curiosity, fine gal kiss

Your BF dey enjoy ooo tongue
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:55am On May 15, 2017
hoover420:

You should have told him to start doing like snake on the floor. ONIRANU OMODE

the trolls have really arrived. grin

Come to my bedroom and I will teach you how to dobale like a proper Yoruba man tongue cool
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:56am On May 15, 2017
delishpot:

All these just to boost ego? Who is competing for power with the man? Is he too old to dobale for the girls mom? Why must it be about who would be superior or inferior later? If she kneels down to give Mouth Gig how e take kwoncern you? You people can create trouble where there is peace sha. Just imagine? This is why most of you make bad husbands. You must drag power and make everything about Ego and superiority instead of just enjoying the moment.
I just taya

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by mctrendy001(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2017
woww...congrats mairo my man...he is a gospel singer
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by 2SWT(f): 10:57am On May 15, 2017
Why are people even taking this to heart sef if you can't prostrate for your mother in law don't badmouth those that do it.

Had he prostrated for the girls father I'm sure most of you would have been praising him, so the fact that he prostrated for woman that's where the problem comes in?
I see weaklings everywhere
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by buffalowings4: 10:59am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
There's a native saying : "Bowing down for a dwarf doesn't mean you won't be taller when you rise up"

The girl don scramble him brain with some high-quality BJs the type that cup your nuts while tongue-teasing...

Anyways, the wife-to-be still has to kneel for doggie no matter the number of times the groom prostrates for her parents

48 Laws of Power : "Play a sucker to catch a sucker, seem dumber than your mark"

What would really be impressive is doing this 10 years AFTER marriage.... this "humble" handsome guy fit be playboy as you dey look am.

Laaro monday grin
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by 4evaYung(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2017
They prostrate when they need gari n groundnut to feel their empty stomach but when they are full they becom demon
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Steph, you are ridiculously pretty, i like looking at your DP, but do you have a wedgie in the pix? Forgive my curiosity, fine gal kiss

Your BF dey enjoy ooo tongue

Ah!! General Quoted me? I am really getting into this and loving it. Yes the Blessed Man will enjoy me well well. I had no wedgie General but why ask?
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by joenor(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2017
Before the guy man do that one, he know wetin he go get.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:01am On May 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Ah!! General Quoted me? I am really getting into this and loving it. Yes the Blessed Man will enjoy me well well. I had no wedgie General but why ask?

Your right hand, ma grin.... eku igbadun, Omoge to fine. Ma dan bi era inu sooga. Thumbs up! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.