Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) (39176 Views)

My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Christmas Photoshoot Turns Into Marriage Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by menwongo(m): 11:03am On May 15, 2017
Here in south south we bow to God alone!
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by donqx: 11:03am On May 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Your right hand, ma grin.... eku igbadun, Omoge to fine. Ma dan bi era inu sooga. Thumbs up! wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E Se
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
There's a native saying : "Bowing down for a dwarf doesn't mean you won't be taller when you rise up"

The girl don scramble him brain with some high-quality BJs the type that cup your nuts while tongue-teasing...

Anyways, the wife-to-be still has to kneel for doggie no matter the number of times the groom prostrates for her parents

48 Laws of Power : "Play a sucker to catch a sucker, seem dumber than your mark"

What would really be impressive is doing this 10 years AFTER marriage.... this "humble" handsome guy fit be playboy as you dey look am.
you are full of negativity...negative thought comes to everybody, be positive or be quiet.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 11:09am On May 15, 2017
Lagbaja01:
[s]you are full of negativity...negative thought comes to everybody, be positive or be quiet.[/s]

You are full of st*p*d*ty. Fill in the blanks. They are all vowels by the way. 0p0nu!

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
tribal bigot.you need to be banned angry

dangotesmummy:
he like it like that. Is it your relationship abi is it your idobale? You think we're like some people who slaps their Fathers back to greet them in the morning or say nayi what's up tongue

You starter it Miss
So you deserve a longer ban
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Henri8: 11:12am On May 15, 2017
buzquet:
That lady is too young to be his mother in law joo
I would go for the mother if I were the guy.
She dey hotter than the girl sef.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Elmojiid(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2017
why him they dobale...afer him don sample her finish...badt guy.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
[[s]quote author=Lagbaja01 post=56537596] you are full of negativity...negative thought comes to everybody, be positive or be quiet.[/s]

You are full of st*p*d*ty. Fill in the blanks. They are all vowels by the way
general ojukwu.... I dont argue with a dead man with a living manhood....you won!
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by koning: 11:28am On May 15, 2017
My mom would be embarrassed at this. I guess Ndiofe are used to it.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by izzou(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Is that how to dobale? He's doing press up he said he's dobaleing.rada rada

When you dobale ,you're meant to lie flat with your tummy and your overall front body on the ground, holding the mother's feet.

Alaileko omo cool

I'm waiting for the trolls, come and bark cool tongue

inositol88:
hmmm!!!!

AFONJA SKILLS ON DISPLAY !!!!

ABEG WIA DANGOTE WIFE DE

I WANT DOBALE FOR HER!!!

EVEN IF NO WIFE IS INVOLVED!!

Dangotesmummy, please where is your daughter inlaw?

This guy dey find am
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Category1: 11:49am On May 15, 2017
D

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by marvin902(m): 12:04pm On May 15, 2017
so what's wrong with what he's doing just because your tribe doesn't do it doesn't make it wrong for other tribe's to do it...
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 15, 2017
hylyne:
I suspect the mum is an CEO,watch her posture.

Career woman. Don't try them.

The young has really gained access to that wealthy family.

Welcome to the world of millionaires.

Thus guy u ni dey miss signs .. I had to go back to o observe... Dem no dey fool your type coz you be detailed person
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2017
ALOT I CAN DO, FEW I CAN'T.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 15, 2017
He simply shows he is well brought up and he respects his elders and will also love ,value and respect his wife , even after paying 5million for bride price . Not some men that will tie their wives to a generator with chains outside their homes, as if she's an animal , smhhh . or some men that wil make their wives punching bags , in any slight provocation.

Ladies pls watch how your man behaves with your parents and on the day he's given the list of marriage rites . his behaviour will show what will happen later on in the marriage . Don't be desperate and marry an animal in human skin.
Shine your eyes ooo.
God bless the groom and his fiancée. Amen
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by hokafor(m): 12:53pm On May 15, 2017
Young man don't start what u can't finish.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by ariklawani(f): 1:31pm On May 15, 2017
Na this kind man I dey find.no small INLAW.very respective.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by sshalom(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2017
This is certainly in order!
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by donisaiah: 2:53pm On May 15, 2017
So to dobale na news again, the person wey post it thing no get work.
no dey post anything for here

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by 4rty(f): 3:12pm On May 15, 2017
This is a no no for me, a man should be a man n not prostrating for a woman its uncalled for,this is not respect but stupidity if its the fiancée father it will be understandable
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
tribal bigot.you need to be banned angry
hw body? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2017
alexialin:
He simply shows he is well brought up and he respects his elders and will also love ,value and respect his wife , even after paying 5million for bride price . Not some men that will tie their wives to a generator with chains outside their homes, as if she's an animal , smhhh . or some men that wil make their wives punching bags , in any slight provocation.

Ladies pls watch how your man behaves with your parents and on the day he's given the list of marriage rites . his behaviour will show what will happen later on in the marriage . Don't be desperate and marry an animal in human skin.
Shine your eyes ooo.
God bless the gro om and his fiancée. Amen
omo i read about such a story in the Sun"s newspapers.the husband handcuffed his wife overnight to a generator after beating her.when arrested by the police he said he did it cos his wife nags a lot.some ppl no get heart.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:

omo i read about such a story in the Sun"s newspapers.the husband handcuffed his wife overnight to a generator after beating her.when arrested by the police he said he did it cos his wife nags a lot.some ppl no get heart.

Am telling u, hes very heartless and I bet he paid her dowry to the last kobo. Even if she nags , there are ways to handle a nagging wife .
Sometimes the way some men treat their wives is so appalling.
sad

How u dey my dear lefulefu smiley
Quite a while smiley
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Lexo22(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2017
I guess this is Mario Ese, the gospel artist that sang "you're the reason why I lift my hands".
Congratulations to him.
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 15, 2017
alexialin:

Am telling u, hes very heartless and I bet he paid her dowry to the last kobo. Even if she nags , there are ways to handle a nagging wife .
Sometimes the way some men treat their wives is so appalling.
sad

How u dey my dear lefulefu smiley
Quite a while smiley
yes oo and i am fine..nice seein u wink
Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:

yes oo and i am fine..nice seein u wink

That's nice smiley
Same here dear smiley wink
And thanks for the likes on my Fbk page
I appreciate kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 15, 2017
alexialin:

That's nice smiley
Same here dear smiley wink
And thanks for the likes on my Fbk page
I appreciate kiss
no yawa at all and yw cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos) by Joy1706(f): 4:36pm On May 15, 2017
All this bitter NL guys. Y'all need some sugar in your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.