Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? (19458 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "African Leaders Are Intellectually Bankrupt" / If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 16, 2017
LoJ:

Are you aware that there have been times where reverse was the case? Did that also mean that the whiteman then was intellectually inferior?

which period was that?
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 16, 2017
Trudax:
See, I am very busy at the moment, I don't have the time to reply an insultive emotional person like you
Fair enough. Have a nice day.
smiley
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 16, 2017
onyenze123:
which period was that?
Have you heard about Mansa Musa of mali who is still considered today the richest man who ever lived?

Have you heard about the great Mandeng Empire who was the first empire to establish a constitution? The Mandeng constitution is available online.

Have you studied the rich antic egyptian culture science and history (which was essentialy a black-kemet civilization for thousand of years) ?

To some extends should be speak about the moors which ruled Spain for quite some time?

Do you know about the Ishango bone? The Rhind Papyrus?

Now, did you study the poverty famine superstitious european societies of the middle age?
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by ifenes(m): 8:35pm On May 16, 2017
Trudax:

Aren't you guys tired of offering these pathetic emotional responses to a serious issue? It's quite remarkable that someone like you, who strongly advocates objectivity, is displaying the opposite of objectivity so unabashedly, because you perceive the line of inquiry as deprecating towards the racial category you identify with. It's really shameful.

You are the one bringing out pathetic statements from racist white-washed ideology, which you have never verified apart from read white-washed books by racist whites. Have you personally done your own research ? How did you come to the conclusion that the black is physically stronger than the whites or the whites are genetically superior? Is this not how racism started in the first place? Usually it's blacks like you who validate such statements that whites are more intelligent. You can say you feel inferior to whites and honestly I will understand ,but generalising is were you are wrong.

I heard someone on this thread say the African languages are inferior to the European languages...... What a shocking statement! Being a Christian is not the only evidence of brainwash,brainwash has lots of levels. Changing your name from Eze to Alex is also brainwash and a sign of lack of confidence in your race.

Academical successes itself is not a true test of success, neither is technological abilities. I have a friend who never went to school for IT but he is now the top IT personal in his firm( in the Uk). When he goes on holiday the others( white, Indians) struggle. He is black, yet that's no evidence to say the black is intellectually superior.

I will challenge you to carry out your independent research, video research preferable, come back and show us evidence that the Negro is intellectually inferior.....then I might take you serious.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 16, 2017
LoJ:

Have you heard about Mansa Musa of mali who is still considered today the richest man who ever lived?

Have you heard about the great Mandeng Empire who was the first empire to establish a constitution? The Mandeng constitution is available online.

Have you studied the rich antic egyptian culture science and history (which was essentialy a black-kemet civilization for thousand of years) ?

To some extends should be speak about the moors which ruled Spain for quite some time?

Do you know about the Ishango bone? The Rhind Papyrus?

Now, did you study the poverty famine superstitious european societies of the middle age?

Please take a good look at the topic; it say Sub Saharan Africa. All the narration you posted here happened in North Africa with harsh climate and less fertile soil. What prompted the Egyptians to build an irrigation system? Necessity

It still boils down to what I am saying

check the link below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7188171277

1 Like

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2017
onyenze123:

Please take a good look at the topic; it say Sub Saharan Africa. All the narration you posted here happened in North Africa with harsh climate and less fertile soil. What prompted the Egyptians to build an irrigation system? Necessity

It still boils down to what I am saying

check the link below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7188171277

Please take a good look to what I wrote. Munsa was a Malian. The Mandeng empire is subsaharian. Even the Antic Egypt (not the modern one) was largely of subsaharian origin and influence.
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by alanka(f): 9:00pm On May 16, 2017
Why black people are not doing well as much as other races are:

1 they love life: To black man, nothing worth his life he would never therefore lay his life for finding or research

2. They are natural progress call awaiters: black man can wait for as many years as possible to go to the next level, they dont force situation they allow natural progress call to force them into next action

3 satisfaction: little progress or success can quickly satisfy a black man, if a black man is in good health, live in a home and can afford to eat three times a day, other things may not matter

4 Hope in unseen power: black man from generation to generations always believe that there is power beyond the brain when the power comes all will be well

5 Family unit: black man problem is family problem. From nuclear, extended and compound family, the unit is so strong that all the risks are shared and if a member wants to carry unbearable risk they call him to order. Order from olori ebi.

6 Colonial master damage: this is a continent in which some of the other races stole for more than 300 years. This did not happen in any continent on earth, the damage rendered the environment useless to support man power.

7 Too much reliance on other race: they also believe they don't have to go too hard, what we want to do they have done it over there let wait till they share it with us no matter how long

8. Corruption: The resources they budget for researches, tradning, skill acquisition is not use for its purpose

9. Natural Resources: good agricultural land, crude oil, timber..
What else nothing else, after the natural resources to African man that is enough

If we have to be listing it would uncountable if the resouces stolen by other races are shared between them and the Africans are trained on how to expand on it rather than teaching them how to divide themselves this will not be an argument today.

Or better still, if they did not come to colonize the black nation, they may be at par today
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by omohayek: 9:01pm On May 16, 2017
Look at this troll, trying to mislead others with his references to charlatans like Rushton who were funded by the Pioneer Fund!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund

This just goes to show that I pegged you right earlier. Either you're a self-loathing black person, or - much more likely - you're a white or Asian racist who thinks he's found the ideal place to sow confusion with pseudo-scientific rubbish. That's why you either exclude Black African groups who contradict the racist story you're trying to push, or you try to diminish the value of anything they've accomplished by giving the credit to mythical "Arabs", or some other group whose main qualification is that they're not "black". East Africans are now "black" enough since it suits your propaganda purposes of trying to depict a non-existent homogeneous "black race", even though you were quick to disqualify them from blackness just a few pages back!

Unfortunately for you, the scientific evidence is pretty cut and dry on the subject of "race":
(1) Most genetic variation is found within races, not between them.
(2) There are no clear-cut demarcations between "races", as genetic variation exists in a continuum, both from East to West, and North to South. It is impossible to find any simple line where one can say "Blacks stop here", "Whites start here", or "Asians begin here".
(3) Of the "between race" variation that does exist, all people outside of Africa amount to just one sub-branch of the African variation. If "whites" and "Asians" are coherent "races", then Africa could easily be regarded as having dozens of "races", with "white" and "Asian" being just two among the rest.

The peer-reviewed science on this is overwhelming, as others can easily verify by either following the highly-cited paper at the PubMed link I provided earlier - and which you conveniently ignored - or by simply going to Google Scholar, and carrying out a simple search. Stop trying to pretend that some popular work sponsored by the Pioneer Fund is equivalent to peer-reviewed research: either you don't know what good science is, or - again, more likely - you're intentionally being dishonest in an attempt to sell your anti-black racism on a web forum for black people.

I strongly suggest you go find somewhere else to push your racist quackery, and that you take the 3 idiots and/or sock puppets who gave you "likes" with you.

Trudax:
Please for all those who venerate LOJ due to his intellectual reputation on this forum, please don't be mislead to think that he is making an iota of sense on this issue, because he is not.

The issue of race is a hugely debated one in scientific and academic circles. There are two sides to the argument on whether race does exist or not. LOJ is offering one side of the argument and presenting it as fact. But I implore you to examine both sides of the argument and make conclusions for yourself.

Lots of books and research material have been released that strongly refutes his claims, and from my reading, they seem to be more objective than the censored claims about the nonexistence of race.

Check out books like:
A Troublesome Inheritance: Genes, race and human history, by Nicholas Wade.

And the works of the likes of Charles Murray and Philippe Rushton and a lot of renowned scientists who have risked their careers by exploring this subject, despite the overwhelming degree of opposition to their research.

In my opinion, the assertion of the illusory nature of the concept of race, is more of a political assertion than a scientific one.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 16, 2017
LoJ:

Please take a good look to what I wrote. Munsa was a Malian. The Mandeng empire is subsaharian. Even the Antic Egypt (not the modern one) was largely of subsaharian origin and influence.

What do you mean by Sub Saharan?

*Sub* is a prefix which means *below*; below the Sahara (*desert). Take a good look at the link I sent you. Egyptian history has never been influenced by Africa. They are Arabs by cultural identity, even Mensa. They were influenced by middle east (greatly) and Europe.

FYI: I googled Mandeng empire and I got no search result. Can you check the spelling because it sounds like a Chinese name?

2 Likes

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Born2Freak(f): 9:08pm On May 16, 2017
I think this all boils down to the current colonial mentality we black people are suffering from.

I do not think that blacks are mentally inferior. The issue is that we just have a significant number of mentally immature people compared to other races.

You see, there are two types of special mentally deficient black people that make the rest of the intelligent black race look silly - they are even on this thread;

1) The self-hating uncle tom- this is a black man who has been fed with a lot of white superiority nonsense and so, he believes that he and his black brethren are below the white man.

2) The religious slave- This is a black man who has given up his identity for a white Lord Jesus or an Arab master prophet. This black man will do anything for his religion, even fighting to be a slave for his foreign gods.

Colonialism, slavery and religion have decimated the black man. However, we are still a strong race. We still produce great men and women despiecthe attempts to subjugate us.

China Achebe, Woke Soyinka etc.

Kingebukasblog and trudax, please leave your inferiority complex behind. There are smart and foolish people in each race.

4 Likes

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by omohayek: 9:12pm On May 16, 2017
onyenze123:

What do you mean by Sub Saharan?

*Sub* is a prefix which means *below*; below the Sahara (*desert). Take a good look at the link I sent you. Egyptian history has never been influenced by Africa. They are Arabs by cultural identity, even Mensa. They were influenced by middle east (greatly) and Europe.

FYI: I googled Mandeng empire and I got no search result. Can you check the spelling because it sounds like a Chinese name?
Stop pushing your ignorance as if it were fact. If you knew the slightest thing about Egyptian history, you'd be aware that it had very close and extended interaction with the neighboring kingdom of Kush, which only crackpots would deny was a black African nation. In fact, the Egyptian 25th dynasty came from Kush, so Egypt had black African rulers for at least a hundred years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

I won't even mention the absurdity of claiming that Egyptians are "Arabs by cultural identity" as an argument against their having ever been influenced by sub-Saharan Africa; do you think Egyptians were "Arabs" in the times of the Pharaohs or the Roman Empire?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by HardMirror(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2017
ifenes:

You are the one bringing out pathetic statements from racist white-washed ideology, which you have never verified apart from read white-washed books by racist whites. Have you personally done your own research ? How did you come to the conclusion that the black is physically stronger than the whites or the whites are genetically superior? Is this not how racism started in the first place? Usually it's blacks like you who validate such statements that whites are more intelligent. You can say you feel inferior to whites and honestly I will understand ,but generalising is were you are wrong.

I heard someone on this thread say the African languages are inferior to the European languages...... What a shocking statement! Being a Christian is not the only evidence of brainwash,brainwash has lots of levels. Changing your name from Eze to Alex is also brainwash and a sign of lack of confidence in your race.

Academical successes itself is not a true test of success, neither is technological abilities. I have a friend who never went to school for IT but he is now the top IT personal in his firm( in the Uk). When he goes on holiday the others( white, Indians) struggle. He is black, yet that's no evidence to say the black is intellectually superior.

I will challenge you to carry out your independent research, video research preferable, come back and show us evidence that the Negro is intellectually inferior.....then I might take you serious.
You spoke well. We blacks lost our focus that's all, we used to be more enlightened

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by TheEminentLaity: 9:24pm On May 16, 2017
I think some people are being very emotional about this. Talking about self-hate and inanities. I love my tribe and my people. I speak my dialect language fluently and I say it isn't as sophisticated as English. You can be more articulate in expression with English than you can ever be with my dialect. I think it's rather insecurity that views objectivity as inferiority. And yes, language is a good indicator of sophistication of a people.

By observation alone, sub-saharan Africa has persistently shown inability to govern themselves. In port harcourt, people drive on other lanes until they are caught by soldiers and whipped. Even highly educated people. Sub-saharan africans have persistently failed to create a functioning soceity. Let's look at Liberia, for example, they were independent since way back and freed slaves settled over there and became the new slave masters and perpetrators of oppresion and discrimination against their own kind. What sort of intelligence would not see how ridiculous that is? Compare this with the new nation of Israel after the holocaust.

Step out from your black skin and observe and write a report about humans like an alien maybe then the topic would be more conceivable. There are always outliers below and above the trend on any race so this is simply talking about averages. If our average intelligence is as high as say Japan, certainly we would have at least good hospitals.

Maybe it is not in the genes, but something has to give. Genetic fingerprinting have shown that we are different. (I'd post the link) I am not caucasian, neither is the oriental an african. It could only be theory, but it makes sense if human life started in Africa then migration led to skills for survival and sadly domination of those that remained.

Ants are one the most sophisticated in terms of organisation, human organisation pales in comparison but that doesn't mean ants are better than humans or humans are inferior to ants.

This is very sensitive because of what powerful people have tried to do with such information but shouldn't this make us more serious with ourselves and existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 16, 2017
Finally Some sane minds in this thread! Fresh air! Thank you, Ifenes Sarassin, omohayek, hardmirror and the others!

omohayek:
Look at this troll, trying to mislead others with his references to charlatans like Rushton who were funded by the Pioneer Fund!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_Fund

This just goes to show that I pegged you right earlier. Either you're a self-loathing black person, or - much more likely - you're a white or Asian racist who thinks he's found the ideal place to sow confusion with pseudo-scientific rubbish. That's why you either exclude Black African groups who contradict the racist story you're trying to push, or you try to diminish the value of anything they've accomplished by giving the credit to mythical "Arabs", or some other group whose main qualification is that they're not "black". East Africans are now "black" enough since it suits your propaganda purposes of trying to depict a non-existent homogeneous "black race", even though you were quick to disqualify them from blackness just a few pages back!

Unfortunately for you, the scientific evidence is pretty cut and dry on the subject of "race":
(1) Most genetic variation is found within races, not between them.
(2) There are no clear-cut demarcations between "races", as genetic variation exists in a continuum, both from East to West, and North to South. It is impossible to find any simple line where one can say "Blacks stop here", "Whites start here", or "Asians begin here".
(3) Of the "between race" variation that does exist, all people outside of Africa amount to just one sub-branch of the African variation. If "whites" and "Asians" are coherent "races", then Africa could easily be regarded as having dozens of "races", with "white" and "Asian" being just two among the rest.

The peer-reviewed science on this is overwhelming, as others can easily verify by either following the highly-cited paper at the PubMed link I provided earlier - and which you conveniently ignored - or by simply going to Google Scholar, and carrying out a simple search. Stop trying to pretend that some popular work sponsored by the Pioneer Fund is equivalent to peer-reviewed research: either you don't know what good science is, or - again, more likely - you're intentionally being dishonest in an attempt to sell your anti-black racism on a web forum for black people.

I strongly suggest you go find somewhere else to push your racist quackery, and that you take the 3 idiots and/or sock puppets who gave you "likes" with you.

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 16, 2017
omohayek:

Stop pushing your ignorance as if it were fact. If you knew the slightest thing about Egyptian history, you'd be aware that it had very close and extended interaction with the neighboring kingdom of Kush, which only crackpots would deny was a black African nation. In fact, the Egyptian 25th dynasty came from Kush, so Egypt had black African rulers for at least a hundred years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

I won't even mention the absurdity of claiming that Egyptians are "Arabs by cultural identity" as an argument against their having ever been influenced by sub-Saharan Africa; do you think Egyptians were "Arabs" in the times of the Pharaohs or the Roman Empire?

The origin of modern man is from Africa. What are you saying exactly?

As for Egyptian being Arabs culturally, Google is your friend.

This is what I found "...Egypthas revived its Arab cultural heritage..." what do you understand by heritage?

"The 25th dynasty was a line of rulers originating in the Nubian Kingdom of Kush– in present-day northern Sudan and southern Egypt – and most saw Napataas their spiritual homeland"

This is what I found in the link you posted. That are is North Africa not Sub Saharan Africa. Period

2 Likes

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Born2Freak(f): 9:32pm On May 16, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
I think some people are being very emotional about this. Talking about self-hate and inanities. I love my tribe and my people. I speak my dialect language fluently and I say it isn't as sophisticated as English. You can be more articulate in expression with English than you can ever be with my dialect. I think it's rather insecurity that views objectivity as inferiority. And yes, language is a good indicator of sophistication of a people.

By observation alone, sub-saharan Africa has persistently shown inability to govern themselves. In port harcourt, people drive on other lanes until they are caught by soldiers and whipped. Even highly educated people. Sub-saharan africans have persistently failed to create a functioning soceity. Let's look at Liberia, for example, they were independent since way back and freed slaves settled over there and became the new slave masters and perpetrators of oppresion and discrimination against their own kind. What sort of intelligence would not see how ridiculous that is? Compare this with the new nation of Israel after the holocaust.

Step out from your black skin and observe and write a report about humans like an alien maybe then the topic would be more conceivable. There are always outliers below and above the trend on any race so this is simply talking about averages. If our average intelligence is as high as say Japan, certainly we would have at least good hospitals.

Maybe it is not in the genes, but something has to give. Genetic fingerprinting have shown that we are different. (I'd post the link) I am not caucasian, neither is the oriental an african. It could only be theory, but it makes sense if human life started in Africa then migration led to skills for survival and sadly domination of those that remained.

Ants are one the most sophisticated in terms of organisation, human organisation pales in comparison but that doesn't mean ants are better than humans or humans are inferior to ants.

This is very sensitive because of what powerful people have tried to do with such information but shouldn't this make us more serious with ourselves and existence?

Also consider that Africans carry first class in European and American universities.

The issue is environment. Blacks were the last race to be enslaved.

Necessity is the mother of all inventions. What did the ancient black man lack? He had good weather, fertile land, big booty women, fruits, rivers and spices.

The ancient white man had snow and therefore needed thick houses with proper insulation and fire place. A black man only needed a hut. The white man had 4 seasons to contend with when planting.

There is also the issue of trade. Europe is linked both with the middle East and Asia. While Africa is in a corner to the side of the middle East. Trade brings culture and civilization.

So you see, environment matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by HardMirror(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2017
TheEminentLaity:

So wat exactly is your point? We are intellectually inferior? We are incapable of the level of reasoning of other races?

I totally disagree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 16, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
I think some people are being very emotional about this. Talking about self-hate and inanities. I love my tribe and my people............

The only one being emotional on this issue is the OP, reams and reams of un-substantive analysis co-mingled with the utterly discredited and bigoted doctrine of racial biology under-pinned by anecdotal gibberish all presented without a shred of tangible scientific evidence, and because some of us object to his ideas of collective self-flagellation, he resorts to spitting out his dummy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by hahn(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2017
HardMirror:

You spoke well. We blacks lost our focus that's all, we used to be more enlightened

When was that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 16, 2017
This thread is getting derailed.
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by TheEminentLaity: 10:37pm On May 16, 2017
Going by observation, what do you think? Remember this is about averages and not individuals. For instance, Nigeria has a literacy level of about 52% but we know it's that high because of the literacy level of the people down south in contrast with those in the North. So, are Nigerians more literate than say Zimbabwe with 90%? No. But Nigerians have way more educated people than Zimbabwe, in fact the most educated among other blacks in diaspora.
This is just to show that for a people to be great, everyone has to be factored in or else there would be no bragging rights.
Are we intellectually inferior and incapable of the level of reasoning?
I cannot say (Reason I believe the OP is trying to figure out) but going by observation we certainly are not showing any capability of sophisticated reasoning. It is clear to everyone that sub-saharan africans are the least intelligent, if intelligence is a factor for self government and organisation. How else would you explain the similarities that exist within our societies?

I have interacted and lived with not so bright caucasians and asians likewise those on the other side. But averages, averages. I may be bias in favour of science and scientists but that's because nothing else liberates and empowers any set of people and nation like the science and technology.

HardMirror:

So wat exactly is your point? We are intellectually inferior? We are incapable of the level of reasoning of other races?

I totally disagree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 16, 2017
This.....*sigh*. Discussing this....having "intellectual" exercise 'round this topic will NOT solve anything.

So, you convince yourself that Africans are inferior in certain aspects, so what?? What should we do now about it..... Has that added value to your life etc??

The better use of your exercise is in...."finding solutions"....Which is precisely where the Africans lag behind.

We know what the problems are. There isn't enough folks with drive to find solutions and implement it effectively.
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by TheEminentLaity: 11:02pm On May 16, 2017
I agree with you, howbeit the current system of the world leaves such comfortable people as the most vulnerable and trust we would be the easiest to conquer, sadly again. I'm certainly not saying we are not capable but we are currently not showing any signs of being capable going by what is encouraged and met with outrage within our soceity. We do not see education as important. We are still very comfortable, worse still we are the most religious, substituting reality with superstition. So it begs to ask the question the OP asked because what is clearly common sense to others seems like advanced calculus to us.
Born2Freak:

Also consider that Africans carry first class in European and American universities.

The issue is environment. Blacks were the last race to be enslaved.

Necessity is the mother of all inventions. What did the ancient black man lack? He had good weather, fertile land, big booty women, fruits, rivers and spices.

The ancient white man had snow and therefore needed thick houses with proper insulation and fire place. A black man only needed a hut. The white man had 4 seasons to contend with when planting.

There is also the issue of trade. Europe is linked both with the middle East and Asia. While Africa is in a corner to the side of the middle East. Trade brings culture and civilization.

So you see, environment matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by ifenes(m): 11:30pm On May 16, 2017
TheEminentLaity:

You sound like the type of negro who marries a Caucasian lady as a result of inferiority complex. You think English language is more sophisticated than yours? A language that lacks soul and not as juicy as yours. I smell self hate. The Chinese man will never in a billion years say this rubbish except the hybrid negro of course.

The black man cannot govern himself ? What has he done for thousands of years. The Benin empire, Youruba, Kano empire all had system of govt and codes of conducts which were well documented. Suddenly they found themselves colonised and forced to adapt to a different t system of government.

Israel is not a new nation. The fake Zionists are mere Morden day invaders( I'm going off topic now). You cannot compare Israel to Africa. Don't forget all the blacks who were capable of bringing a change to their people were all killed. - check mulumba of Congo, a great leader eliminated by the whites,Shankara an co etc.

In the Uk, many of these whites are dirty and not the type you can live with. They spit on the road, throw rubbish through the car window, break traffic light, sleep with their pets etc. They are in constant need of law enforcement agencies to keep them in line. Do we call them genetically inferior for these? The other day a couple decided to rape their new born baby. How does that sound to you. You need to mix up and see people are the same.

I personally think an African should be educated in his desired African language. This way we get more out of our people. How many English man can speak French, German etc. Not many. They are proud of their language and we should.... Well I am proud of mine. Enough of self hate. No one is being emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 16, 2017
dalaman:

Based on a couple of things. I feel the Caucasians especially are intellectually superior to us because of the following points.

1. Their ability to organize themselves and solve their problems and challenges. We have not been able to solve any of our problems as a people. It takes superior intelligence to be able to come together and solve your problems they way they have.

2. Their ingenuity and creativity. They've created things and changed the world with their creativity and inventions in ways that we can not, period. Most of the knowledge of the world around us we got it because they first discovered or studied it.

3. Their leadership abilities. They have shown leadership abilities that we have been unable to show period. They've shown that they can lead themselves very well, while we have constantly displayed our inability to lead ourselves.

4. Their pace setting abilities and ability to convince others to follow their ways. We are all practicing their religions and culture(we speak their language and answer their names). They aren't practicing anything from us.

5. Their ability to dominate others. We have shown that we lack that completely.

I'll stop here even though there are more I can add.

Oh boy, see clinical finishing.

On this note, THREAD CLOSES grin
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by TheEminentLaity: 12:11am On May 17, 2017
I would ignore the diatribes this one time.
ifenes:

You sound like the type of negro who marries a Caucasian lady as a result of inferiority complex. You think English language is more sophisticated than yours? A language that lacks soul and not as juicy as yours. I smell self hate. The Chinese man will never in a billion years say this rubbish except the hybrid negro of course.
You don't know my language but yet you conclude that is has more soul and juice than English. What has soul and juice - whatever that means - have to do with lucidity in communication? You may be fanatical about your language or ethnicity and remain blind to any form of objectivity but try to contain such behaviour within your space. Don't argue against what you know nothing about.

The black man cannot govern himself ? What has he done for thousands of years. The Benin empire, Youruba, Kano empire all had system of govt and codes of conducts which were well documented. Suddenly they found themselves colonised and forced to adapt to a different t system of government.
Okay. Suddenly? Suddenly you say. Let's ignore the part where they were also involved in trading their own to slavemasters...Humans are animals, and animals survive by preying on the weak and less sophisticated. Don't tell me we would not have captured and conquered Europe if we developed the most sophisticated weapons and systems of transport or we won't be world power if we first developed the Hydrogen bomb.

Israel is not a new nation. The fake Zionists are mere Morden day invaders( I'm going off topic now). You cannot compare Israel to Africa. Don't forget all the blacks who were capable of bringing a change to their people were all killed. - check mulumba of Congo, a great leader eliminated by the whites,Shankara an co etc.

Sankara was killed by whites? undecided Goodluck Jonathan said Obama and Cameron were behind his loss, I'm sure you believe that as well. You may resort to conspiracies but isn't it ironic that you conveniently ignored the Liberian story and I think I mentioned somewhere that even the highly intelligent blacks are threatened by their own people.

In the Uk, many of these whites are dirty and not the type you can live with. They spit on the road, throw rubbish through the car window, break traffic light, sleep with their pets etc. They are in constant need of law enforcement agencies to keep them in line. Do we call them genetically inferior for these? The other day a couple decided to rape their new born baby. How does that sound to you. You need to mix up and see people are the same

Maybe you need to step out of your house a little or watch news line. You seriously want to compare the barbarity in Nigeria with what they have in western Europe? Really? undecided Talking about exposure cheesy Don't even try to bring this up again. It's people like you that deny how bad things really are just because you are embarrassed. What's wrong with first acknowledging we are in a shit place and resolve to move forward by all means.

I personally think an African should be educated in his desired African language. This way we get more out of our people. How many English man can speak French, German etc. Not many. They are proud of their language and we should....Well I am proud of mine. Enough of self hate. No one is being emotional.
Sit in your living room and believe just a handful of europeans are at least bilingual. Talk about being emotional cheesy grin cheesy "They are proud of their language therefore we should" undecided And I whispered to you that I wasn't proud of mine. It seems you need comprehension lessons.
A telltale sign of inferiority complex is that one sees dissenting opinion as personal attacks. Nobody said you shouldn't be proud of your culture or language but inferiority is when you are proud of your language and culture because the Chinese are proud of theirs undecided You should be able to explain why you think your language is the best objectively and not like a fanatic. Maybe other fanatics would be interested but miss me with that BS.

On a lighter note, I married a lady who doesn't bleach, isn't obsessed with synthetic/human hair or who is getting married next and who isn't yet, who is not slaying on IG. One who isn't religious, has a mind of her own and isn't ignorant of how the world actually is. I'll leave you to fill in the missing detail about her race. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by Deicide: 12:21am On May 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Medieval Catholic mathematicians and philosophers such as John Buridan, Nicole Oresme and Roger Bacon were founders of modern science . I've said these things before and I'll say them again

https://www.nairaland.com/3283286/communist-leaders-atheists-there-difference/6#48644248
And your source is Nairaland? and please what does "Communist leaders atheists..........." has anything to do with this?
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by ifenes(m): 12:35am On May 17, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
I would ignore the diatribes this one time.

You don't know my language but yet you conclude that is has more soul and juice than English. What has soul and juice - whatever that means - have to do with lucidity in communication? You may be fanatical about your language or ethnicity and remain blind to any form of objectivity but try to contain such behaviour within your space. Don't argue against what you know nothing about.

Okay. Suddenly? Suddenly you say. Let's ignore the part where they were also involved in trading their own to slavemasters...Humans are animals, and animals survive by preying on the weak and less sophisticated. Don't tell me we would not have captured and conquered Europe if we developed the most sophisticated weapons and systems of transport or we won't be world power if we first developed the Hydrogen bomb.

Sankara was killed by whites? undecided Goodluck Jonathan said Obama and Cameron were behind his loss, I'm sure you believe that as well. You may resort to conspiracies but isn't it ironic that you conveniently ignored the Liberian story and I think I mentioned somewhere that even the highly intelligent blacks are threatened by their own people.

Maybe you need to step out of your house a little or watch news line. You seriously want to compare the barbarity in Nigeria with what they have in western Europe? Really? undecided Talking about exposure cheesy Don't even try to bring this up again. It's people like you that deny how bad things really are just because you are embarrassed. What's wrong with first acknowledging we are in a shit place and resolve to move forward by all means.

Sit in your living room and believe just a handful of europeans are at least bilingual. Talk about being emotional cheesy grin cheesy "They are proud of their language therefore we should" undecided And I whispered to you that I wasn't proud of mine. It seems you need comprehension lessons.
A telltale sign of inferiority complex is that one sees dissenting opinion as personal attacks. Nobody said you shouldn't be proud of your culture or language but inferiority is when you are proud of your language and culture because the Chinese are proud of theirs undecided You should be able to explain why you think your language is the best objectively and not like a fanatic. Maybe other fanatics would be interested but miss me with that BS.

On a lighter note, I married a lady who doesn't bleach, isn't obsessed with synthetic/human hair or who is getting married next and who isn't yet, who is not slaying on IG. One who isn't religious, has a mind of her own and isn't ignorant of how the world actually is. I'll leave you to fill in the missing detail about her race. grin

You may marry a lady not on IG or never bleach, probably is black, but don't you wish she were white ? To at least keep your self hate mind in control. It seem watching the whites lady on tv is the max you can reach. Self hate black man.

2 Likes

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by TheEminentLaity: 12:41am On May 17, 2017
You know I'm kind of puzzled why you feel offended. If she is white would it make you feel better? cheesy
ifenes:

You may marry a lady not on IG or never bleach, probably is black, but don't you wish she were white ? To at least keep your self hate mind in control. It seem watching the whites lady on tv is the max you can reach. Self hate black man.
Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by ifenes(m): 12:45am On May 17, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
You know I'm kind of puzzled why you feel offended. If she is white would it make you feel better? cheesy

I'm not offended..... I'm relaxed here, just reading what an inferior mind has to say next. Guess what, you feel inferior, that's why you think your fellow blacks are inferior. It all has to do with your mind. You need a gentle hit on the head to feel good again smiley. To change the world, it starts from within...black man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by UyiIredia(m): 1:19am On May 17, 2017
Trudax:
Are sub-saharan Africans intellectually inferior on the average to other races?

Good question. It is not self-degrading and is reasonable to ask moreso since the claim has been entertained that blacks are superior in certain physical traits (esp down there for black men) to other races.

Trudax:

If we accede to the fact that intelligence is heritable and we also agree that the environment places certain constraints on the individuals living within that environment, and these constraints influence the evolution of these individuals, then why can't we agree that intelligence should vary among human populations who evolved in different environments? Why do we oppose any claim that asserts the superiority or inferiority of a certain race in comparison to another race, when obviously they evolved in unique environments with unique constraints?

The reason for that is silly political correctness. Facts do not bow to feelings, feelings bow to fact. If I state a trans woman is biologically male that is a fact whether she likes it or not. If I state Mongoloids do not have black skinned persons that is a fact. So why should the question of if blacks are intellectually inferior be shunned outright?

Trudax:

If we agree that natural selection is the vehicle that has driven genetic and phenotypical disparities evident in different races, why then do we oppose views that assert the disparities in intelligence, given the fact that intelligence has genetic underpinnings?

I don't believe in evolution of all species from a universal common ancestor.

That said, we need to establish facts which will form the basis for my conclusions.

1) It is taken for granted that people have physical abilities that give them an advantage eg Usian Bolt for running, Micheal Phelps for swimming etc
2) The concept of talents reinforces the fact that people are physically suited for something.
3) Talents and physical gifts nonetheless a person who trains their best though physically disadvantaged will surpass better able people eg Hellen Keller (deaf and blind woman) who was more articulate in SPEAKING than people who could see and hear. Blind man Estef Armagan who paints.
4) People are superior or inferior in various physical or mental aspects. Messi can never play basketball like Lebron James and Tiger Woods can never play chess like Magnov, even a Ben Carson or any top surgeon in the developed world lacks the soft skills required doing surgery in Nigerian hospitals. Doctors here have to improvise a lot with so little.

It's possible that blacks are intellectually inferior at a genetic level and research could but I do not think that is the case.

Let me make it clear: I reject that blacks are intellectually inferior to other races.

It is a fact that the intellectual achievements of blacks pale in comparison to other races in contemporary times esp if we count from the 19th century till date. But intellectual achievement does not cement one's intelligence: note points 3 and 4 amongst the facts I listed. I think there are other factors at play like social and environmental factors that explain that bitter fact.

That said, even supposing it were true that blacks are intellectually inferior given their genomes, it wouldn't degrade the race since like other traits eg height, complexion etc there will be variables in the population. IOW while averagely blacks would be less smarter than whites,
1) they could be smarter in certain respects 2) there would still be variability allowing blacks smarter than other racial persons and whites duller than blacks. As far as I can tell, blacks are just as smart as whites, it so happens whtes developed social systems which engendered critical thought, exploration and scientific research and, believe it or not, the subjugation of blacks under colonialism which made much of thier achievements possible.

In the book, How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, Walter Rodney (a black Guyanese) made excellent arguments showing not just correlation but causation in how much of the funds whites made from slave trade and colonial enterprise funded research, provided raw materials and allowed a market (of course whites sold their goods to Africans at exorbitant prices) that aided the Industrial revolution.

1 Like

Re: Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? by HardMirror(m): 1:45am On May 17, 2017
onyenze123:

Oh boy, see clinical finishing.

On this note, THREAD CLOSES grin
Let us be objective here. The black race is not doing well but that does not mean we are not intelligent. Can a black man fully grasp anything the whites. Have ever done? Absolutelu yes.
Can a black man understand and contribute to quantum, nuclear astro physics for example? The answer is an absolute yes!
Can a do operate at the same level of intelligence? Absolutely No!
Can All white men understand astro or quantum physics? Absolutely No.
Is it natural for whites to do complex spatial tasks? It is not.
Asians put themselves through extreme mathematics training from childhood, it is not genetic, it is cultural.
What are we really discussing here?
The ability and capability of the brain of a Negro or our failures as a race.
Can't we rise and live for what maTters? Or you all think an average white man has a higher brain capacity? This is ridiculous to say the least. You make it seem an average white man is a genius compared to an average negro. Too bad we are not being objective here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Saw Jehovah's Witnesses Founder Charles T. Russell In Hell / Having Two Wives But Now A Born Again / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.