Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Who Is More Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Wicked (1337 Views)

What I Experienced On My Way To Cotonou. Some Women Are Wicked(sad) / God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape / What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Wicked by Antoeni(m): 2:25pm On May 15, 2017
A sick woman was lying on her sick bed with her husband by her side, She turns to the husband and said

WIFE : Honey, I have a confession to make....

HUSBAND : Save your strength my dear!

WIFE : [Cuts in] Nooo, I want to say it so that when I die my spirit will be at rest. I have been stealing your money and giving it to my boyfriend, You're not the father of our son Junior, I was the one who stole your gold wrist watch and hide it in your sister's bag so that you'll drive her away..
Please forgive me

HUSBAND : I know all this, that's why I poisoned you. Keep calm Let the poison work....

Who is more wicked
Re: Who Is More Wicked by Dalastically: 2:26pm On May 15, 2017
Both na Satan advocate

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Wicked by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
this story jus weak me shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Wicked by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
The two are more wicked than the most wicked

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Wicked by Sirhethat12(f): 2:36pm On May 15, 2017
Antoeni:
A sick woman was lying on her sick bed with her husband by her side, She turns to the husband and said

WIFE : Honey, I have a confession to make....

HUSBAND : Save your strength my dear!

WIFE : [Cuts in] Nooo, I want to say it so that when I die my spirit will be at rest. I have been stealing your money and giving it to my boyfriend, You're not the father of our son Junior, I was the one who stole your gold wrist watch and hide it in your sister's bag so that you'll drive her away..
Please forgive me

HUSBAND : I know all this, that's why I poisoned you. Keep calm Let the poison work....

Who is more wicked

The husband jhor, to murder someone you must be totally heartless and wicked, murder is just the height of it
Re: Who Is More Wicked by Kondomatic(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2017
lefulefu:
this story jus weak me shocked shocked
ME too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Wicked by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
ME too
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Wicked by adaksbullet: 2:48pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Who Is More Wicked by kolaranking1(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
The two are more wicked than the most wicked
ki le nso ma?
Re: Who Is More Wicked by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 15, 2017
kolaranking1:
ki le nso ma?
Oro ni mo n so sir.
Re: Who Is More Wicked by anonymuz(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
Na the man wicked pass o.
Re: Who Is More Wicked by Cholls(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2017
my brother nice
Re: Who Is More Wicked by kolaranking1(m): 9:27pm On May 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
Oro ni mo n so sir.
isokuso niyen o........lol
Re: Who Is More Wicked by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 15, 2017
kolaranking1:
isokuso niyen o........lol
Mi o mo pe e gbo yoruba sha... Iyen naa da.
Re: Who Is More Wicked by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 15, 2017
Sirhethat12:

The husband jhor, to murder someone you must be totally heartless and wicked, murder is just the height of it
Am sure if the roles were reversed, u for still talk say d husband dey more wicked. U will probably find a way to justify the murder too.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Wicked by kolaranking1(m): 12:01am On May 16, 2017
sexybbstar:

Mi o mo pe e gbo yoruba sha... Iyen naa da.
mio gbo oo....mo kan le type e ni o
Re: Who Is More Wicked by Sirhethat12(f): 3:15am On May 16, 2017
Nesso:

Am sure if the roles were reversed, u for still talk say d husband dey more wicked. U will probably find a way to justify the murder too.

Nah I can't do that. I'm not saying the woman Is not wicked o but killing her? no na

(1) (Reply)

When You This From Your Girlfriend What Will You Do / So What Is The Big Deal About Body Odour? (photos) / Could This Be The Best Pre-wedding Photo Of The Year? Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.