Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism (21208 Views)

Dogara On Anti-graft War: We Are Dealing With Leaves And Fruits But Not Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 15, 2017
Arkmanbuddy:
Sorry, how can we have thieves speaking about how to stop stealing? How sincere can they be? Though their opinions are welcomed, they lack the moral fortitude to speak on the issue.

atimes we use a thief to catch a thief. Trust me ds rogues may ve gud ideas on to tackle corruption. A thief will tell u how to stop stealing
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 15, 2017
magzey:
Nigeria for you, how Was the previous govt being doing on corruption was there any change? the Answer is NOOOOOO!!!! But if punisment is attached it will surely work out.
its a pity the corrupt are the one giving an antidote of corruption.CHAI!!!!!!! NIGERIA I HAIL

How far did obasanjo get with purnishment?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/saraki-know-anti-graft-war-not-yielded-much-success

So in other words we should leave them that have already looted in peace and start deterring those that are still planning to loot. Can't we just declare a national stoning day where we gather stones and go house to house and stone these people to death?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by 5oyad: 6:51pm On May 15, 2017
Arkmanbuddy:
Sorry, how can we have thieves speaking about how to stop stealing? How sincere can they be? Though their opinions are welcomed, they lack the moral fortitude to speak on the issue.

Only a thief can teach you how to effectively stop stealing and corruption. Bubu should listen to saraki but he will not because he is as corrupt as corrupt only good at masking it
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by larica69: 6:56pm On May 15, 2017
This ways exactly Dr. Ebele's approach hence the intro of TSA. Prevention rather punishment.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Splashme: 6:57pm On May 15, 2017
Ohammadike:
Every sane person knows bubu anti corruption war is a badly directed action movie designed to distract Nigerians from his glaring incompetentce and brainless idiots something to rant about

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 15, 2017
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!

Corruption is fighting back. These corrupt people now preach Anti-Corruption but with a tone like criticising what Buhari is doing ? They want to tell us that recovered funds are also being shared by Buhari.

Dear Masses, you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Jaabioro(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2017
Reading the few outline review of book, it shoe that it has no captivating mode, it has no taste of her own, all the borrow taste make it worst... Do not quote me because we are having new Harvard product.... thesis
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 15, 2017
SnowJay92:

So in other words we should leave them that have already looted in peace and start deterring those that are still planning to loot. Can't we just declare a national stoning day where we gather stones and go house to house and stone these people to death?

You almighty ayatollah Buhari promised an amnesty on corruption ahead of May 29 2015 election

His inauguration was meant to be the deadline

However he got into office and politics and vengeance did not allow him stick to his own campaign promise!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2017
freeborn76:
You know we have been ridiculed, disrespected and taken taken for granted when one of the forty thieves brazenly writes a book on corruption and Ali Baba launches it.

Best truthful comment of the day.
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Menzy86(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2017
Lemme summerize the views of these rogues in a few words for you people: "Allow those of us that have ripped the country off and stop prospective looters"

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Dee60: 7:45pm On May 15, 2017
A notable gathering of law breakers!

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by seguntijan(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2017
:So,Sen Dino Melaye launched a book titled,''antidote of corruption''in Abuja today.Sen Bukola Saraki and Patience Jonathan were special guests of honour,I was told.The book should have been titled''Overdose of Corruption''.Wonders shall never cease to happen in this country.The best of the clan of corruption laden individuals and shameless looters who robbed our national treasury blind are talking about antidote to corruption?Soon,ex-convicts and criminals will sit on the bench and dictate in our judiciary.Never say never in Nigeria.No be only antidote,na antidose to corruption,yeyenatu people.
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by mida101(m): 8:29pm On May 15, 2017
Dino Malaye's book I jus weak...

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by sapele914(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2017
Ohammadike:
Every sane person knows bubu anti corruption war is a badly directed action movie designed to distract Nigerians from his glaring incompetentce and brainless idiots something to rant about
We know you were conceived out of a corrupt seed and therefore your mind has been programmed to think only one way.Buhari is not fighting corruption we Nigerians are the ones fighting corruption,you want another person to fight your battle for you,then you will turn around and abuse the person,while you sit on the wall and gist with no money in your pocket,I guess gisting makes you high?Isn't there anyone educated in your family that can play the high enchelon of Nigerians politics so we can assess their performance be it Federal,State or Local Government?MUMU.
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nigeriadondie: 8:40pm On May 15, 2017
Ohammadike:
Dont also forget that the NASS have a greater responsibility in making the war against corruption a lost one even before it is fought. If u bring an Obama, Trump, Angela Merkel to fight corruption they will still fail. So dont exonerate the NASS from blame nailing only MB
Also u will blame bubu for the governor not being able to pay salaries
Ask the NASS member what have they done with their constituency allowances? Are there any projects to show? For the likes of Dino that flaunts fleet of exotic cars is it not with the constituency allowances they never account for? Be reasonable not to blame PMB alone. Infact the NASS are the worst followed by governors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Lescalier: 8:44pm On May 15, 2017
wealth123:
You don't know what they stole? and you will never know. Let me ask you, Dino has 10 exotic cars including a Ferrari, Lamborghini and G-wagon to mention a few. None of these cars cost less than N20million. Where in a sane country will a public servant have money to waste on automobiles that costs so much? Saraki, is been accused of false declaration of Assets and he hired 90 SANs to defend him. How much does it cost to hire a SAN? Dogara, was accused of Budget padding and everything was swept under the carpet and his accuser suspended from the house. Did you not hear how they were ridiculed by workers recently? In a country where minimum wage is N18,000, Senators and Reps, are going home with more than N10 million monthly and they were bold enough to come to address workers. HABA.
They have no moral right to tell us antidote against corruption. They are neck deep in corruption. God is watching, He can not be deceived.
You may be one of their e-rats but God will punish all of you together for supporting evil.

I told you not to insult me, but you did. How has insulting me added to your life?

U say Dino has expensive car why has the court not declared him a thief an jail him if he got his money illegally? Have you heard of anything called business that makes people rich? You guys sit there complaining, instead of going to do things that will better your life.

Are you a Nigerian that you have not heard of the Saraki family? They are even richer than the Kwara state you will claim he stole his money from. Ascribe their wealth to their business sense.

About CCT, you act as if you do not know why he is being tried. Is someone under trial already guilty?

Budget padding!! I laugh at you o!!! You really dnt know anything. Do you know the function of the NASS is add and remove from the budget?

You r really not in this country to be saying they go home with that amount. Didn't u see the speakers pay slip? Or are you talking of the money given to them by law, for constituency projects? Constituency projects not personal money.

Why do you have NLC and all other unions? Tell me.

God is also watching you for saying what u dnt know.

Pls I'm begging, dnt insult me again. If not, i'l bring out my chalk, go naked, hug a metal object and swear for the ones you love. Dnt be surprised when things start going bad for them

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nigeriadondie: 8:48pm On May 15, 2017
Donbigi2:
I stand corrected, but Jonathan actually fought corruption by introducing things like bvn and tsa. What buhari refuses to know is those politicians that stole have enough money to battle their reputation in court, if buhari really wants to fight corruption, arresting bad politicians should be secondary and he should stop pronouncing people corrupt because by doing that he will make them more careful, he should take the sting approach. Buhari should concentrate more on Making it difficult to steal fund or store or use stolen fund.
Jonathan government was grossly corrupt, I KNOWthat
U got it all wrong. Even if Buhari brings measure to reduce stealing these rogues wud always circumvent it. What we need is well defined laws with very stiff penalty like death sentence but u know that d NASS will never enact such laws. China has made laws that made corruption a death sentence not just measures. Once it is enacted it will trickle down to the judiciary which is so corrupt as it is now. With such laws, a corrupt judge wud think twice.
U claimed GEJ fought corruption but y did he not enact d TSA? To bring an idea is useless if it is not acted upon.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by sapele914(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2017
kpaminose:
What they said is true though their reason for saying it is not on the interest of the common man
What is true about his false statements? efcc was setup as an agency to prosecute and punish financial crimes via the judiciary and not to rehabilitate and part financial criminals on the back,if you doubt me go and read the efcc act, and the senate that saraki and melaye are members of are mandated to make laws to deter citizens of Nigeria from going on the other side of the law. So what sense is saraki making?other than saying when your child steals,don't scold or punish him just give him a big part on the back.
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by seguntijan(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2017
Some of us would have claimed the likes of Saraki and Dino won't be writing about corruption had Buhari won.
Corruption is growing stronger.
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by sapele914(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2017
seguntijan:
Some of us would have claimed the likes of Saraki and Dino won't be writing about corruption had Buhari won.
Corruption is growing stronger.
No disrespect,Lai Mohammed said it from the onstart that it would be very foolish for one to think that corruption was not going to fight back,so why act surprise? Criminals will always resist reform, go and read the legend of Al Capone he refused to change rather they went and changed the desert into a gambling haven.
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by sapele914(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2017
Bobby808:
One thing I like Buhari for is that whatever you give him for signature, he does not waste time. To him, Nigeria is a confirm zoo where anything goes and do not requires genuine live. Just give him a well typed document written ''Buhari dey crazy'', he will just sign. What a country. He dey pain well that we are where we are.
I guess you are just been sacarstic,you can't genuinely believe the gabbage you wrote?If your father is that intelligent,why doesn't anyone know his name?MR NOBODY or list any of your parents professional achievements, you flagrant cyber menace.
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 15, 2017
krendo:

You almighty ayatollah Buhari promised an amnesty on corruption ahead of May 29 2015 election

His inauguration was meant to be the deadline

However he got into office and politics and vengeance did not allow him stick to his own campaign promise!

Amnesty for corrupt people is laughable broda, imagine catching a burglar who stole almost everything you have from your home and I'm telling you to forgive him and move on without him returning the stolen items, and to make matters worse he still has and uses the stolen items and even rubs them on your face.
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Afonjafucker(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2017
Ohammadike:

Spot on
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 15, 2017
SnowJay92:

Amnesty for corrupt people is laughable broda, imagine catching a burglar who stole almost everything you have from your home and I'm telling you to forgive him and move on without him returning the stolen items, and to make matters worse he still has and uses the stolen items and even rubs them on your face.

It's not funny in a country that gives amnesty to terrorists

What about the Boko Haram people released unconditionally in exchange for chibok girls?
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 15, 2017
krendo:

It's not funny in a country that gives amnesty to terrorists

What about the Boko Haram people released unconditionally in exchange for chibok girls?

You're just so coy about this amnesty, does your father have dollars stashed somewhere?
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 15, 2017
SnowJay92:

You're just so coy about this amnesty, does your father have dollars stashed somewhere?

Yes the one your mother gave him
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by gotousa2013: 11:19pm On May 15, 2017
naijaboy756:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GEJ PROPOSED INSTITUTIONAL FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION

PMB AND BMC ARE PROPOSING HARASSMENT OF OPPONENTS AND SELLING SAME TO ZOMBIES AS KWARAPTION PAIT

I agree with you on this. This were the true words of GEJ . strengthening of institutions to block loop holes for corruption.
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by gotousa2013: 11:20pm On May 15, 2017
naijaboy756:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GEJ PROPOSED INSTITUTIONAL FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION

PMB AND BMC ARE PROPOSING HARASSMENT OF OPPONENTS AND SELLING SAME TO ZOMBIES AS KWARAPTION PAIT

I agree with you on this. These were the true words of GEJ . strengthening of institutions to block loop holes for corruption.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Dlee1(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2017
Horrible country...

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by wealth123: 11:59pm On May 15, 2017
You have just revealed your identity as one of their e-rats coming online to defend evil looters. You mentioned that Saraki is from a rich family and that their business acumen made them rich. You can tell ignoramus like you that rubbish. Saraki's father was once the Senate president in Nigeria who later became godfather of Kwara Politics and made his money from installing Governors and getting political patronage.The only Bank owned by Saraki Family Societte Generale Bank SGBN was looted dry by them and many depositors money stolen. Some committed suicide and died as a result of the closure of the Bank. The current Senate President was a director of the Bank.He trained as a medical Doctor but where is his Hospital? So if Saraki was richer than Kwara state, where did he make the money from? Name a company that is functional today belonging to the Saraki family. They made all the money from Government and this is widely known by Nigerians.We are not fools.

In your myopic and childish view, you said why has Dino not been prosecuted for buying expensive rides? you don't deserve any answer for that because most of our serving senators are corrupt. This is one of the major reasons they hate to see MAGU as EFCC Chairman.

You also mentioned that you will go unclad and curse your entire generation. please go ahead and do that while your mentors,Dino, Saraki, and Dogara are cooling off with our money.The money they probably paid you is intoxicating you, so you are ready to commit suicide. Meanwhile, the children of those you are defending are in foreign universities enjoying what their fathers looted.

As for me No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. He that curses me is cursed already and those who bless me shall be blessed.
Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, being made a curse for me, for cursed is he that hangs on a tree. Try any fetish nonsense, Holy Ghost thunder will strike you. Good bye.
Lescalier:

I told you not to insult me, but you did. How has insulting me added to your life?

U say Dino has expensive car why has the court not declared him a thief an jail him if he got his money illegally? Have you heard of anything called business that makes people rich? You guys sit there complaining, instead of going to do things that will better your life.

Are you a Nigerian that you have not heard of the Saraki family? They are even richer than the Kwara state you will claim he stole his money from. Ascribe their wealth to their business sense.

About CCT, you act as if you do not know why he is being tried. Is someone under trial already guilty?

Budget padding!! I laugh at you o!!! You really dnt know anything. Do you know the function of the NASS is add and remove from the budget?

You r really not in this country to be saying they go home with that amount. Didn't u see the speakers pay slip? Or are you talking of the money given to them by law, for constituency projects? Constituency projects not personal money.

Why do you have NLC and all other unions? Tell me.

God is also watching you for saying what u dnt know.

Pls I'm begging, dnt insult me again. If not, i'l bring out my chalk, go naked, hug a metal object and swear for the ones you love. Dnt be surprised when things start going bad for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolanle Ambode Donates Motorized Wheelchair To A Physically Challenged Boy (Pics / Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP / Bashir Ahmad Hints At Bello Matawalle's Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.