Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism (21210 Views)

Dogara On Anti-graft War: We Are Dealing With Leaves And Fruits But Not Root (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by musicwriter(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2017
It must not be based on individuals but on institutions.

That above is what we must do in order to get it right. There's no other way. Sadly, it would take long to build those institutions.

The way Buhari is fighting corruption today is not only individualistic, but very myopic. The fight would not outlast him, because he's not strengthening our institutions. He's not laying the institutional foundations that would have the war against corruption perpetually on auto-pilot. A clear example is the Osborn towers $43 million loot. Instead of allowing the institutions; EFCC, ICPC, police, court, take over and prosecute the culprits as stipulated by law, he instead set up a committee to investigate the crime. This is very sad!.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by naijaboy756: 10:44am On May 16, 2017
AnanseK:

So who stopped him (GEJ) from implementing th institutional fight against corruption? When he empty ed the treasury to bribe his way to second term , I guess GEJ was launching his institutional fight against corruption. And he was sending the invitation envelopes through Sambo Dasuki.
How was APC robust campaign funded

Grade 1 Zombie
Re: Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism by Bobby808: 4:49pm On May 17, 2017
sapele914:
I guess you are just been sacarstic,you can't genuinely believe the gabbage you wrote?If your father is that intelligent,why doesn't anyone know his name?MR NOBODY or list any of your parents professional achievements, you flagrant cyber menace.
Tell me, if not for the quota system that was introduced to give some form favour to the stark illterate like Buhari, or if not for the mumu characteristic of your Fullani mumu and I go die attitude, do you think your senior brother, now a permanent vegetable, will climb to any where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Will Fund Aisha’s Office? – PDP / Nigeria Joins OPEC To Cut Crude Oil Production / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.