Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau (49908 Views)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by helphelp: 7:43pm On May 15, 2017
E reach that one papa musulumi
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by victorazy(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2017
Islam is the problem of this country

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by oz4real83(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Nawa despite that they ar from same region undecided
Yet it is right for ahmed musa to marry a christian girl...
Seriously Lord lugard u will suffer for this "concussion" undecided u mixed.
''CONCOCTION'' grin

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Mintayo(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
Islam and hypocrisy. it's okay for a Muslim man to marry a Christian woman, but for a christian man to marry a Muslim woman is haram. Smh...

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by chigoziri2403(m): 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
the difference between both religion is that in a case like this, Muslim's won't support it, but if a Muslim marry a Christian, they all support it

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by favexx(f): 7:46pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

becouse they stink like sh!t.....and they consider them womanizers
hahahahha they die for christian guys oo..its becit is forbidden to marry an "arna" dats y it is done In secret.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by favexx(f): 7:47pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

hahahahha they die for christian guys oo..its because it is forbidden to marry an "arna" dats y it is done In secret.....

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Mentorkaryhm(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2017
if they want to have a peaceful marriage, let them relocate to area where the girl could be free to choose who to marry and the religion of her choice

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by BeautyBaebee(f): 7:48pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Ajewealth123(m): 7:48pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

i married a Muslim and I am a Christian,you,your alfa's, your imam,your Mohammed can all go and die in the lagoon for all I care.
You paedophile bastards

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by chloride6: 7:48pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

back to you freak-@$$ be sincere tell me before you hear mallam force his whatever.... how many useless pastors can you honestly list in nairaland fucking othr men's wife and kids....plz tell me the truth i beg

We aren't talking about pastors here..... we are talking about your lust for young girls.

In your books, its okay to f.uck small girls once permission is given.

18 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by AngelicBeing: 7:49pm On May 15, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

I can feel the anger welling up in you already - typical of a head-slamming Jihadist; you guys can't have a simple debate without reaching out for a dagger.
Anyway, some pastors have been caught sleeping with female members of their churches but that doesn't mean all pastors are the same nor adultery is condoned in Christianity; the recent Suleiman/Otobo scandal for instance, although something is fishy about the story.
So, like I said earlier, Christians condemn fornication and adultery, especially in the house of God. Any pastor caught in the act is dealt with and his right to serve a congregation is stripped off him. But you Jihadist see nothing wrong with marrying little kids who can't even wash their panties, fvcking them and getting them pregnant. The Yerima case is an example; while the women right group came out to condemn his act another Islamic women right group was applauding him. I mean, an old Nigerian man paid a poor Egyptian father to exploit his daughter and you Muslims gave him thumbs up. It's a shame!

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by pennytrate: 7:49pm On May 15, 2017
♣ • → did he succeed?• °°
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by slivertongue: 7:50pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:
we don't consider jos as north...this won't happen in jigawa,kano,katsina,zamfara,borno,kebbi
because the girls thr are afraid of Christians they will never date them i swear...they won't even look at christian boy talkless of dating...if you dnt blv me go and try one

walahi ka fada Gaskiya!!!
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Amberon: 7:50pm On May 15, 2017
The difference is that chriatians condemn such acts by fake pastors but you muslims applaud them. Even mohammed slept with a 9 year old Aisha.
youngG10:

back to you freak-@$$ be sincere tell me before you hear mallam force his whatever.... how many useless pastors can you honestly list in nairaland fucking othr men's wife and kids....plz tell me the truth i beg

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by naijafengist: 7:51pm On May 15, 2017
Wonders shall never end. why will a father want to kill her child because of religious believe? Apply for matina teacher of the year competition 2017 http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-maltina-teacher-year-competition-2017/
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by kizygist: 7:51pm On May 15, 2017
The daughter better run for her dear life before her dad ends her life's journey. Apply or a leading commercial bank recruitment 2017
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-leading-commercial-bank-recruitment-2017-entry-level/
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by juniior(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2017
No surprise der angry

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by slivertongue: 7:52pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:
nji wa?
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by misano(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

I use God beg U don't take sides here. It's wrong for a pastor 2 sleep with another man's wife, and also, it's wrong for an old man to marry a 12 year old girl.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by updatesflow: 7:53pm On May 15, 2017
Different stories everywhere. The father is heartless for trying to take the life of her daughter. What a father!
See amazing birthdsy photos of Lucky Igbinedion former governor of Edo state
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/see-amazing-birthday-photos-of-lucky.html
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by chloride6: 7:53pm On May 15, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

I can feel the anger welling up in you already - typical of a head-slamming Jihadist; you guys can't have a simple debate without reaching out for a dagger.
Anyway, some pastors have been caught sleeping with female members of their churches but that doesn't mean all pastors are the same nor adultery is condoned in Christianity; the recent Suleiman/Otobo scandal for instance, although something is fishy about the story.
So, like I said earlier, Christians condemn fornication and adultery, especially in the house of God. Any pastor caught in the act is dealt with and his right to serve a congregation is stripped off him. But you Jihadist see nothing wrong with marrying little kids who can't even wash their panties, fvcking them and getting them pregnant. The Yerima case is an example; while the women right group came out to condemn his act another Islamic women right group was applauding him. I mean, an old Nigerian man paid a poor Egyptian father to exploit his daughter and you Muslims gave him thumbs up. It's a shame!

Ab.oki life don spoil na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Beats my imagination how your di.ck can become turgid at the sight of a 10 year old.

Foolis.h folks grin grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by fruitsville: 7:53pm On May 15, 2017
Islam is a violent religion period! No peace near it at all!!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Jobabori(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

well islam forbids us to insults anyone's religion...bcus of ignorants like you....so keep it up...i knw islam is the fastest growing religion on earth despite the islamaphobia ....ask your self why...
I doubt if Islam or Christianity is proud of population. These religions preached righteousness as only righteous one will make heaven. No matter the higher the number of passive or religious by name individual is, it is not a visa to paradise. Righteousness is the key word not population.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by curvilicious: 7:54pm On May 15, 2017
Religious battle
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Aremuagan144(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2017
emmaitive:
islam is stupid and devilish religion..anybody dea s doomed for hell
oga do u ave sense @ all,if not pls buy small because to me u didnt ave one i swear boko haram in d making
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Skmoda360(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
CaptainGOOD:
Nawa despite that they ar from same region undecided
Yet it is right for ahmed musa to marry a christian girl...
Seriously Lord lugard u will suffer for this "concoction" undecided u mixed.
ko ni dafun nibi kibi toba wa nisiyi......lord luggard God punish you oooooo
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Sultty(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Only on rare occasions will you hear or read that a pastor fvcked an underage girl; but paedophilia is a Muslim/Arab trademark. Older wives are substituted with primary school girls - the younger the better.
i fear that they are still freaks like u still existing shocked
Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2017
Nairaland dey make pesin laff. This thread now na only 2 pages BUT if na apostle suleiman matter now you go see fellow Christians working hard to tarnish the man's image. The moment tribalism founds its way into Christianity in Nigeria was the moment true Christianity ceased to exist in Nigeria.

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by iluvpomo(m): 7:57pm On May 15, 2017
youngG10:

well islam forbids us to insults anyone's religion...bcus of ignorants like you....so keep it up...i knw islam is the fastest growing religion on earth despite the islamaphobia ....ask your self why...
The only reason that is happening is because of very high birth rates and not necessarily conversions. Uneducated Muslims (and these numbers are very high) tend to have a lot of kids ... a typical example of this in Nigeria is the north.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau by curvilicious: 7:58pm On May 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
i married a Muslim and I am a Christian,you,your alfa's, your imam,your Mohammed can all go and die in the lagoon for all I care.
You paedophile bastards

Tiri orijin for this person

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)