Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,522 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

"Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators (15477 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Your Praise Singers Are Your Worst Enemies — Emir Sanusi Tells Buhari / Begin Election Boycott Campaign In Your States — Bianca Ojukwu Tells Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by Nobody: 8:58am On May 16, 2017
because the north has nothing to offer.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by fxjohn2: 9:08am On May 16, 2017
limeta:
This should be in the joke section
Nigeria will never split, who are you to tell people how to live their life.
Buhari is not my president and you are not my emir so fu8k you .
Just what the hell is this nonsense u wrote? What is wrong with our youths?
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by Fx55(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2017
fxjohn2:
Just what exactly is wrong with what the lady said?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by bilazego(m): 9:12am On May 16, 2017
dealslip:

Aguiyi Ironsi did. It amazes how people don't know their history and assume alot of things just because they can't have what they want

Ironsi did but the north hated him for doing it.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by aolawale025: 9:16am On May 16, 2017
Nigeria would not split if we go back to the regional system. Definitely the status quo cannot continue
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by okenwa101(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2017
madridguy:
Team one Nigeria.

why say different when your signature says otherwise
one Nigeria exist only on paper, it does not apply to how we live, love, employ, give, share, work, eat, play, fight etc I repeat only on paper we all write I am a Nigerian with one passport type and same paper work

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by omolami: 9:21am On May 16, 2017
Emir Sanusi speak like ode. mumu. ope. mugu. olorigbigbe. olosi. slowpoke.alaimokan. alaigbo. dondi united.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by SIRmanjar(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2017
dealslip:

Aguiyi Ironsi did. It amazes how people don't know their history and assume alot of things just because they can't have what they want
I don't care who the person is they should restore it back.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by kingzizzy: 9:29am On May 16, 2017
dealslip:

Dont talk nonsense you dont know. Ironsi met 4 Regions, he left 4 Regoins. What you have to find out is how the 4 Regions Ironsi left now became 36 states we have today.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by emi14: 9:38am On May 16, 2017
limeta:

That is disrespectful. Am neither Hausa nor Yoruba, not that I am comfortable with Emir's words but that is his opinion. Insults on him is irrelevant. Thankyou.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2017
deedeedee1:
It is not by force to live together. Countries dont grow like this. The only reason why africa cannot develop is because of too much diversity, not because of poor leadership. Tribalism is same as patriotism. When you have patriotic citizens, then corruption dies. We call it tribalism because we live in a diverse country. China with a population of 1.35 billion people does not have 300 ethnic groups. They have 56, with the largest(han chinese) occupying 92 percent of the country while minorities are 8 percent. The black man really need to think like human and stop being ignorant. Our ignorance has kept us backward. You cant put three majority ethnic groups with similar population percentage in a country and expect such country to grow. You just cant!!! They will always fight for superiority. There is a reason why nigeria has failed in every aspect. The yoruba people, igbo and hausa are almost 40 million each. This is enough to form different prosperous countries. Let us stop being ignorant like our fathers and grandfathers were. If we follow their path, our children will suffer more than we are today.

Original concise and accurate analysis.
My personal belief too is that tribes are at the root of Africa's problems. It is the only continent that has them.
The restructuring or outright balkanization of Nigeria is inevitable; it is just a question of time.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2017
limeta:

fxjohn2:

What is exactly is your grouse with his submission ? He spoke his mind and the mind of many very clearly.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by kaltonga: 9:48am On May 16, 2017
deedeedee1:
It is not by force to live together. Countries dont grow like this. The only reason why africa cannot develop is because of too much diversity, not because of poor leadership. Tribalism is same as patriotism. When you have patriotic citizens, then corruption dies. We call it tribalism because we live in a diverse country. China with a population of 1.35 billion people does not have 300 ethnic groups. They have 56, with the largest(han chinese) occupying 92 percent of the country while minorities are 8 percent. The black man really need to think like human and stop being ignorant. Our ignorance has kept us backward. You cant put three majority ethnic groups with similar population percentage in a country and expect such country to grow. You just cant!!! They will always fight for superiority. There is a reason why nigeria has failed in every aspect. The yoruba people, igbo and hausa are almost 40 million each. This is enough to form different prosperous countries. Let us stop being ignorant like our fathers and grandfathers were. If we follow their path, our children will suffer more than we are today.
when see post like this it rekindles my hope that there are still sensible youths in niigeria...thanks for saying the obvious truth.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by naijaguy123456(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2017
Cooly100:

..are you serious...looking at these pictures, which obtains from central Lagos...a "Yoruba city"...will make you cover you tiger face in SHAME...wise and intelligent people don't have such roads in the heart of their cities...
Leave good people of Yoruba alone my fellow ndigbo. How shameful are the roads in the east for you to talk bad of Lagos roads.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by freshinko: 9:56am On May 16, 2017
PARASITE, i wasn't expecting you to say otherwise.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by brightalo17: 9:58am On May 16, 2017
limeta:

Only if this frustration and ranting can split the country.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by donborg(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

For more than 3 decades
They have ruled this country and designed evrything to their favour
Getting more out of Nigeria than any other region but still has the highest number of destitutes and paupers
The parasites of Nigeria are shameless
they are using the paupers and destitutes to deceive us as to the amount of loot which they have stashed abroad in foreign banks

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by donborg(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2017
dealslip:

we know he did it and we are not disputing that fact, but we want Nigeria to be dissolved and divided NOW.

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by dealslip(f): 10:38am On May 16, 2017
donborg:
we know he did it and we are not disputing that fact, but we want Nigeria to be dissolved and divided NOW.
I equally want it just like you too but careful and intelligent discussion will bring about it not just baseless accusations like the guy I was quoting was spreading.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by dealslip(f): 10:46am On May 16, 2017
kingzizzy:

Dont talk nonsense you dont know. Ironsi met 4 Regions, he left 4 Regoins. What you have to find out is how the 4 Regions Ironsi left now became 36 states we have today.
At least I can confirm that you are politically unintelligent and have no clue about the history of government in "Nigeria. I have helped you with a link to educate you. If you don't know, he was like the first head of state.

http://countrystudies.us/nigeria/70
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by 49cents(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2017
deedeedee1:

WOW!!!!!

I haven't read an intelligent post for a long time . NL
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by jolomiurenyi(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2017
Let's take a very good look at this, Nnmadi Kanu wants to do what Ojukwu couldn't do, Ojukwu that went ahead to declear war against the Nigerian government... So many people died in the race... He went to exile and later came to the same country you want to share and contest for president...... My dear Nmadi Kanu, BIAFRA cannot and will never work..... You better go and start frying akara and Akamu now...
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by Tecno66: 11:28am On May 16, 2017
ahmedkoded95:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/15/nigeria-will-never-split-emir-sanusi-tells-agitators/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Are you God? If it is in God's plan that the country will split, what can you do as Emir to stop it? For your info mr Emir, manna will not fall from heaven for ever. The oil go dry one day if Jesus taries.
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by sorry1(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2017
rosebowl01:

Do you by any chance know who canceled the regional system, and introduced the central system as it currently is?
So, because it was done by a Southerner we should stick to it? Bro, shove sentiment aside and start living!!! Be a man and start making a decision that will benefit you and your future generation and stop relying on the mistakes of your forefathers.

Nigeria is not working and the least you could do is to support anything that could push it forward. Are you happy with the way the rich politicians are feeding on the poor masses using tribal sentiments as key? reason bro, reason!
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by gudofuck231: 12:01pm On May 16, 2017
ahmedkoded95:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/15/nigeria-will-never-split-emir-sanusi-tells-agitators/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

The same shit, France and America did to cote de voir ,because they had a president who refused paying rentage for the presidential villa which is owned by France itself, only to put into power a rebel leader, 2015 don pass so now na 2019 abi?
Re: "Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators by vanunu: 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
A dreaming Emir thinks that jews(Ibo,ijaw,idoma ikwere,ibibio,ifik all iiii ethnic groups) and gentiles can live together as one Nigeria, thats funny. The spirit that governs the Jewish tribes can never allows any peaceful coexistence .

So the Biafrans jews now have realised that the only way out is to break way.

Nigerians should call for an amicable meeting or referendum for a peaceful exit of Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Disregard Those Calling For Restructuring" - Yahaya Bello Urges Nigerians / Smart Adeyemi Says PDP Is Not Ready For Election In Kogi / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.