Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog (1658 Views)

Flavour's 1st Babymama, Sandra, Removes The Tattoo Of His Real Name / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by bbbabes(f): 7:27am On May 16, 2017
It's no news that 50 Cent and his first baby mama,Shaniqua Tompkins have been at log aheads for years over the issue of child support. Things became ugliest last year after she asked for an increase in child support which was $6,700 monthly. He wrote

Ok ok, here's a pic of me and my first baby mom.LOL

For his second baby mama, Daphene Joy, he has been always full of praises despite her dating other men..

1st Mama
[img]https://1.bp..com/-T4k9gYjbTh8/WRp_Q6pR4HI/AAAAAAADn5c/2UKH-dTxu5Y6G-b0_WXVIw-ZsS5eyZPtACLcB/s400/Untitled%2B%25283%2529.png[/img]

2nd Mama
[img]https://3.bp..com/--WeRKByqz_Q/WRp9-C_uU-I/AAAAAAADn5Q/8HQ7iYUc0Bc2ml6AotwOq8BsS4gpRqTEACLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/50-cents-shades-his-1st-babymama.html
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by bbbabes(f): 7:28am On May 16, 2017
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by youngest85(m): 7:29am On May 16, 2017
2nd mammary gland
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 7:29am On May 16, 2017
That's not nice

But then, wetin concern Me?
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 7:37am On May 16, 2017
Lol, these lyrics from him always made me laugh, especially the sneaker part.

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 7:38am On May 16, 2017
Lol still tryna be relevant cheesy

1 Like

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Luciferdevil(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol, he has always been relevant if you read American news nd not always on nairaland. Go watch his series POWER.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by benedictnsi(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Buh he has made fame and money already na grin
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 7:55am On May 16, 2017
benedictnsi:

Buh he has made game and money already na grin

He should sit down joor

1 Like

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 7:56am On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Lol, he has always been relevant if you read American news nd not always on nairaland. Go watch his series POWER.
Weyrey lol na me u dey tell mtcheeeew me dat have seen him LIVE undecided tongue
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by benedictnsi(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

He should sit down joor
give him a chair then
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Luciferdevil(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Weyrey lol na me u dey tell mtcheeeew me dat have seen him LIVE undecided tongue
Oh you ve seen him, good to knw but he is my UNCLE.

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 8:08am On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
um
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Doctorfitz: 8:24am On May 16, 2017
6700 dollars a month cos u born? This business is lucrative afterall.... I'm pretty sure she confessed her undying love at a point in time. Lols Fear women Buh men no dey hear. I know it's not easy especially .....

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by FelixFelicis(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2017
Smh to one of the persons above me who says 50cent is irrelevant and still thinks we should be wowed cos she has seen him "LIVE" undecided

3 Likes

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:09pm On May 16, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Smh to one of the persons above me who says 50cent is irrelevant and still thinks we should be wowed cos she has seen him "LIVE" undecided
cc Bumbae1
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
cc Bumbae1
Wats up ?
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Oh you ve seen him, good to knw but he is my UNCLE.
Haha ... swear he came naija for a concert back then

Lol @ uncle his everyones uncle o

Btw new season of POWER .. thought he was sick in the last season can't wait sha grin
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:16pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wats up ?
FelixFelicis:
Bumbae1:

Wats up ?
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Luciferdevil(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Haha ... swear he came naija for a concert back then

Lol @ uncle his everyones uncle o

Btw new season of POWER .. thought he was sick in the last season can't wait sha grin
Its been long i watched it. I stopped at when he shot that his mumu son he sent to kill ghost. Where im serving in kwara state, they dnt sell series oh.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 16, 2017
[quote author=ShawttySoFyne post=56571972][/quote]

Lol tlk now what's bothereing u dear
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Its been long i watched it. I stopped at when he shot that his mumu son he sent to kill ghost. Where im serving in kwara state, they dnt sell series oh.
Man i felt chills down my spine
Was a gripping scene wahlahi couldn't believe how cold 50 was in it ..
yh but the son mumu no b small even me seff wan slap the guy

Who was ur fav ? lol don't say ghost .. something about him I cant work out
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:

Oh even me cant buy it here i just stream on all these streaming sites
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 16, 2017
ehn na dog she be before now...
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Luciferdevil(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Man i felt chills down my spine
Was a gripping scene wahlahi couldn't believe how cold 50 was in it ..
yh but the son mumu no b small even me seff wan slap the guy

Lol you want to slap him through ypur tv screen? For me, i jst didnt like 50's son right frm time. My best guy there is that ghost's guy running the drug business underground. You knw both of own the club but the guy foes the dirty nd risky business for ghost.

1 Like

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Luciferdevil(m): 1:21pm On May 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Man i felt chills down my spine Was a gripping scene wahlahi couldn't believe how cold 50 was in it .. yh but the son mumu no b small even me seff wan slap the guy
Tell me your fav? i knw its ghost? lol

1 Like

Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by jblack93(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:

Tell him oh! 50 has neva bn irrelevant.
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Tell me your fav? i knw its ghost? lol

Haha no o
Funny enough its TOMMIE lol yes I know grin that white boy is crazy cray though
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
Lol you want to slap him through ypur tv screen? For me, i jst didnt like 50's son right frm time. My best guy there is that ghost's guy running the drug business underground. You knw both of own the club but the guy foes the dirty nd risky business for ghost.
Yes most guys like Ghost .. just find him sly
The way he did Angela eh poor lady grin she collect deek and koba herself
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by gracienekky: 5:24pm On May 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin...receive sense in the name Bubu!
Re: 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 16, 2017
he used ta lay with undecided

(1) (Reply)

As A Female Can You Sell Your Eggs For Money? / I Am A Pastor, My House Girl Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? / There Is Nothing Wrong Fighting To Keep Ur Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.