Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke (33577 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by G1STMORE: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Facebook user, Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor shades his ex girlfriend, Amaka on her birthday who he asked out back in 2011 and she responded that she can't date a broke man.

Read his post below...

Hi Amaka,

I know you will read this, how are you enjoying your singledom, not like marriage or relationship is a big deal, but I am very happy in mine. Nothing is perfect but mines is very close to perfection.

I remember the last time I saw you, you were on way to Pastor Peter's Church for prayers. And it's not to tell why. If you don't change even your attitude even the devil will not answer your prayers.

I remember when I asked you out in 2011, and your response was "Delgado I like you, but I can't date a broke man. You said if I am lucky you will still be single when I have made money. And just then you might consider me.

Anyways I don't wish evil or bad on people ọ, far from it... In fact I have only one prayer for you, I honestly pray and money will turn to man and ask for your hand in marriage.
Let me stop here for today happy birthday.

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/facebook-user-shades-ex-girlfriend-birthday-said-broke

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by G1STMORE: 6:10am On Aug 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by G1STMORE: 6:14am On Aug 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:17am On Aug 11, 2018
E pain true true! Even after 7 years you still write about it with such emotion. She didn't didn't date you but am sure you are better for it so move on with your life and let us do same.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Merimental(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2018
soft punch...but i wonda why they always gauge a man's pocket rite away n not his Dreams n aspirations...

20 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by ChiChilolo(f): 6:26am On Aug 11, 2018
Life always goes round. Sometimes, my friends always advice me to be nice to annoying guys. I try to do my best sha because No one knows tomorrow.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
E pain true true! Even after 7 years you still write about it with such emotion. She didn't didn't date you but am sure you are better for it so move on with your life and let us do same.
You have no idea what being a paper that breeze carries anywhere because of money makes u look like to a man. The way some of you reject a man as if he made himself what he is, is more than enough to treat you like trash.

A man's money/job is a better wife to d man than a woman truly. And a man pursuing you with money sef still ends up disappointed after finding out how much of ur terrible past you're hiding just to marry his riches.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Nogodye(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2018
I dont blame her,maybe she and her family have tasted poverty,but she suppose to look beyond the present.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by xendra: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Mttcwww..... na today? If he really wanted you he will go and make money and come back to marry you. she shouldn't regret not marrying a childish old nigga. This type of man would have still dumped her after he becomes rich. Don't chose to suffer with any man in the name of a dream, men go for your class, if you are broke there are "....." girls who date broke guys, how do you expect a girl that spends money on her self to coman date you in the name of a mirrage dream.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by wristbangle: 7:09am On Aug 11, 2018
There is no need for this epistle. The lady in question will hide herself in shame when she sees you are balling big.

Xendra, wetin man do for you? Your comment, signature and profile picture are filled with bile words towards men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Olalan(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Somethings are better left unsaid and this is one of them.....
BTW the guy is a sissy..............

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by anochuko01(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:
Mttcwww..... na today? If he really wanted you he will go and make money and come back to marry you. she shouldn't regret not marrying a childish old nigga. This type of man would have still dumped her after he becomes rich. Don't chose to suffer with any man in the name of a dream, men go for your class, if you are broke there are "....." girls who date broke guys, how do you expect a girl that spends money on her self to coman date you in the name of a mirrage dream.
when you enter 35 all this narrative go change

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by lenghtinny(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2018
Amaka disappoint me angry

4 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by graciously03(f): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2018
the guy is still pained

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by exporters101: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
He must have been hit badly. Probably the way he was rejected made it unforgettable for him.

Those times must be hard.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2018
Why is he still pained

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by pafo(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2018
E still dey pain this bros o!

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by fk001(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Amaka likes money same goes to all her kinsmen

It is in their DNA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by InTime(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Kai Savaged. grin
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2018
At his age no shame

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Sijo01(f): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2018
Amaka disappointed him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by FaceThem: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2018
ChiChilolo:
Life always goes round. Sometimes, my friends always advice me to be nice to annoying guys. I try to do my best sha because No one knows tomorrow.
We Need to Talk
Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Proffdada: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2018
OP where's the shade?

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by ednut1(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Amaka disapoints again

2 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by AstroG: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
xendra:

Your Madness is above critical level

27 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by rozayx5(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Why should i hustle money for a hoe as a wife

undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Daviestunech(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2018
It's because u deserve something better jare

If she has accepted for u,maybe u won't achieve dis far so b thankful

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by emmyid(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:

You never see anything... Lmfao! Always quick to call men childish. Madam Maturish! E pain U! Are you the Amaka?

22 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke by Melison(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2018
xendra:
See ur life??

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views / Pictures of black women with big boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.