Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion (41272 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by aameyah(f): 10:44am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?

Confused pair. You're ready to be a father but you are not ready to go about it the right way and be a husband.
She is not ready to be a mother but she opened her leg wide for sperm to be poured inside.

There are so many means of pregnancy prevention, why looking for medicine after death? Wish you guys the best.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Charlieeeboi(m): 10:50am On May 17, 2017
Only1mi:

She can't marry u cos she's pregnant for you? Please explain.
she wants to marry when she's ready to...not cos of d pregnancy.. u dig?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by sleekyonyx(f): 10:51am On May 17, 2017
mzjaney:

Its Better u go see her parents.
Don't try aborting that baby.

Janey janey...it haf tey o smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by larrypourl(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2017
onyxo76:
she could have taken in only 7-12 days after her last cycle

Extend it to 13 days. See the pics below.

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by DesChyko: 10:54am On May 17, 2017
GreatChizzy:

These drugs which u know very well are produced for this exact purpose...

The drug companies have medical representative in every state..
I don't see anything WRONG in taking them

Well, what he mentioned is not a brand name but a component. And they are to be sold with a doctor's prescription; I'm sure the warnings are well spelt even on such packs.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by grandstar(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks

Why don't you put a ring on it even if you're not ready. Since you're doing it put of godly fear, he will bless you abundantly. The start may be hard bit the ending will surprise you. He is the rewarder of those earnestly seeking v him (Hebrews 11:6)
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by nawtyqutekushj(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2017
Do what is consider best for you both,Nobody has a say over this except you both.. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Justicealh3(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2017
Man, give 10ks " GOD" see medicine in your thread following space.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

am ready to be a father but shes not ready to be a mother, so should I force her to? the deed has already been done and am aware dat abortion z a sin..buh wat can I do?
Are you saying fornication is not also a sin?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Only1mi(f): 11:03am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

she wants to marry when she's ready to...not cos of d pregnancy.. u dig?

Ah I see. And were u asking her to marry u only cos of the pregnancy?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 11:03am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

Take her to d hospital, append your signature for d abortion. kindly note that if God have destined that u will bear one child. You will end up been childless...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by donqx: 11:04am On May 17, 2017
Abort
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by mzjaney(f): 11:05am On May 17, 2017
sleekyonyx:
Janey janey...it haf tey o smiley

Babes.... how are u?

Where have u been?

Send me a msg on WhatsApp pls lost ur contact.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Ibiyomee(f): 11:05am On May 17, 2017
Pls, are you related to Toyin Abraham (alakada reloaded)?
You slept with her without condom, now she is pregnant. What were you expecting, range rover or Prado VX?
Abegi, tell us another story joor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Charlieeeboi(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2017
those blabbin up and dwn dat premarital sex z a sin...am fully aware of dat...if God judged us daily by our sins, we would have been dead, so stop with d judgements, am old enough to take care of a baby that's why I had sex,most of y'all have done worse..but z all gud..thanks for d advice so far..I will talk to her people about it

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by sleekyonyx(f): 11:11am On May 17, 2017
mzjaney:

Babes.... how are u?

Where have u been?

Send me a msg on WhatsApp pls lost ur contact.
OK dear
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by jayjaycool(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2017
Am i the only 1 who think this charliebooi(the op) is the said 24yrs old girl. You ask her not to abort it and she refused and you that know abortion is a sin is the one that is looking for the pill for her.

I am a man and i know when a man talks. If i want a woman to keep my child first i will go unprotected. 2nd i will cum inside. 3rd i will warmfully welcome the baby but if she say she cant keep it, i will NEVER quote me well "NEVER" for any reason be party on that abortion and will never forgive her for it.

Una think sex is something u wake up and do anyhow and anytime e hungry u.

Nne sit up and take ur responsibility. 2 open hands means u accept something so is to open leg. If u had open legs you must open hands too. You and that guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Chamber10(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:
Good day.

I've been reading stories as a guest and I decided to register today to share my own story that has been bothering me. l had unprotected sex with my gf and she called last week to say that her period is 10 days late, I know we had sex and I came inside her so I asked her to go for a pregnancy test so we can be sure.. The test was done on Saturday and the results came yesterday that it's positive and shes 2 weeks gone.

I know abortion is a sin and I've asked her to keep it but she refused, she said she doesn't want to be a disgrace to her family, that none of her sisters have gotten pregnant before marriage so why should she be the one,I've pleaded all I can and it seems her mind is made up, so I need you all to tell me the drug we can use safely.

Thanks

"You know abortion is a sin".....Oh, you don't know that having s3x with a lady you are not officially married to is also a sin? You were not informed too? Kontinu

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Tladyxxx(f): 11:18am On May 17, 2017
Pls dnt abort it, let her hv d baby she will enjoy d child later. She may abort it nd hv complications then it will b too late to correct d mistake. Be wise
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by gbeseun(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2017
Chamber10:

"You know abortion is a sin".....Oh, you don't know that having s3x with a lady you are not officially married to is also a sin? You were not informed too? Kontinu

Leave the mumu alone na, he think abortion is a sin but bleeping another man's daughter isn't a sin. Were

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by nellyelitz(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2017
Slay Queens Amina, Aisha, Funke, Nkozi where una dey!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Charlieeeboi(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2017
jayjaycool:
Am i the only 1 who think this charliebooi(the op) is the said 24yrs old girl. You ask her not to abort it and she refused and you that know abortion is a sin is the one that is looking for the pill for her.

I am a man and i know when a man talks. If i want a woman to keep my child first i will go unprotected. 2nd i will cum inside. 3rd i will warmfully welcome the baby but if she say she cant keep it, i will NEVER quote me well "NEVER" for any reason be party on that abortion and will never forgive her for it.

Una think sex is something u wake up and do anyhow and anytime e hungry u.

Nne sit up and take ur responsibility. 2 open hands means u accept something so is to open leg. If u had open legs you must open hands too. You and that guy.

Lol..you're so funny...things are not d way you think..I can father a child that's why I came inside her..if she's not ready... I dunno if I'll carry d pregnancy myself or what do u think?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by biggie73(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2017
You want to kill future Nigerian President. OK, let eat Good foods.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Nobody: 11:23am On May 17, 2017
blazetitov:

It works though subject to discipline and self control.
No matter how disciplined you are and no matter your level of self control, the withdrawal method is not 100% effective because there is something called pre-ejaculation fluid. Why don't you research on pre-ejaculation fluid!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Adebowale89(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2017
she didn't know she will be a disgrace to her parent when she can't compel u to use protection

now you're looking for the drugs to use. no hospital, clinic, pharmacist and nurse around your vicinity but its on public forum like NL that u want advise on what to use

go and use the recommended drugs and allow her die, na that time u go know say arsenal and Chelsea aren't mate in EPL
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by richboy7(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2017
op don't mind those hypocrites as if na them holy pass. everybody makes mistakes. don't let her abort it. do introduction and marriage arrangement. if she doesn't want that, you two should just take responsibility in taking care of the child. period
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Musharraf: 11:32am On May 17, 2017
Charlieeeboi:

U claimed that you are aware that abortion is a sin but not aware that fornication is a sin too right?
I weep for this generation of ours.
Seek forgiveness from God for you have commit a great sin, and tell her not to abort the baby.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by MedicMan1role1(f): 11:33am On May 17, 2017
You can contact me at medicineman1role1@gmail.com. I can help you solve your problem
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Charlieeeboi(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2017
taurusmena1:
Honestly I see u as a hypocrite.how come abortion is a sin to u and pre marital sex is not.Also taking drugs to terminate the pregnancy is not a sin to you.stop deceiving yourself cos nairalnders are not deceived.

you wanna get likes right?.. I said abortion z a sin..I never said premarital sex wasn't.. taking drugs to terminate d pregnancy z abortion too..isn't it? get urself straight before making useless comments
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by tiblow: 11:35am On May 17, 2017
Dear Charlie,

In the midst of different suggestions being given please be careful so as not to take things personal. I want to say that I appreciate your candor and readiness to take responsibility for what you did. Also, the fear of God in your heart not to take an innocent child life. Kindly see to it that she does not go ahead with the threat, the truth is that she does not there is great regret coming on her after taking such a decision. Is she should go ahead and do it and anything happens to her you have mortgaged your future, her parent will find you out and you regret you ever came into this world. Could you send a mail to my inbox with your number so i could call you ( tiblowt@gmail.com), i think it will resolve a lot of things or call me on 08020522535.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion by Itszendo(m): 11:36am On May 17, 2017
u should have ask google instead of coming to NL.

Anyways this could be helpful http://www.pncius.org/update.aspx?id=33

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Cheated But He Wants Me Back / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.