Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) (63264 Views)

Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) / Wow!! Japanese Princess Gives Up Royal Status To Marry Commoner / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by ekensi01: 3:07pm On May 17, 2017
This is the normal way life is suppose to be going. But most poor people are spoil it, Becoming Gold digger which makes most rich to think that love between rich and poor is impossible.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 17, 2017
She gave up her tile but not her status. She will always be royal. Good for her though.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by colossus91(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Hmmmm, Like you are much better?

Uncle Undeceived undecided undecided undecided
its the truth all humans are nkt born equal...if not God will answer all prayers at once!,
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2017
One of the reasons i would like to visit japan, d girls are too cute. Not too sexy but really cute and sofy on the eyes
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:15pm On May 17, 2017
Fkforyou:
Now this is true love cheesy

That's how Dangote's daughter wants to give up her last name to be with me. cool
That sleep must be sweet and sound for you to have this dream.
BTW, wake up cos day don break! smiley
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
smiley smiley smiley
Lovely
But why emphasizing on his class?

All humans are equal ok
But some are more equal than others

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by shine12: 3:24pm On May 17, 2017
hahn:

All humans are not equal. Do not deceive yourself undecided

Ok when a plane crashes, does it spare first and business class.Human class is one of the many things in life that is an inter-subjective reality(Go and research if you don't know). We created it and it is not an objective reality.

In a village, where a man that has a 1990 model Peugeot is the only car owner and everyone wants to associate with him, what happens when you take such a man to a suburban neighbourhood where people have 2016 Audis.He suddenly becomes what you call lower class right?

Then what happens again when you take Suburban neighborhood people to Billionaires row in Monaco, what happens?

The quality (not quantity) of the dinner of Louis XVI, King of France in 18th century is not even worthy to be given to your servant today. Does that make Louis a lower class than you?
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2017
its nothing new. jesus the prince in heaven left his throne to marry the church. in this case however, he didn't loose his royalty but rather, he made God adopt the church as his daughter. GREAT mystery. we as christians are ROYALTY grin!!!
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Caramelemperor: 3:28pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
smiley smiley smiley

Lovely

But why emphasizing on his class?

All humans are equal ok
Sadly, all humans are not equal,bro. It's how life has made it.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:29pm On May 17, 2017
This is true love.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 17, 2017
Caramelemperor:

Sadly, all humans are not equal,bro. It's how life has made it.

BRO!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I grow hairs under my arm and below my abdomen.....

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by einsteino(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, come on, it's not like that. In most cases, IMO, I find that it's the parents that put so much pressure on girls. It's like girls have to live up to some unreasonable expectations to please. Girls can't rebel & yet guys can without it being frowned upon.

you may be right about that. but then again ladies always seem to have this competition thing, they always think about what their friends will say. if they marry someone of a lower class, they cant stomach what they view as shame.. there have been times i was already dating a gal before i realised i never cared to ask what she does for a living, or her background.. for ladies you cant even wink without sitting for an interview, rarely do they give in to spontaneity.

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 17, 2017
einsteino:

you may be right about that. but then again ladies always seem to have this competition thing, they always think about what their friends will say. if they marry someone of a lower class, they cant stomach what they view as shame.. there have been times i was already dating a gal before i realised i never cared to ask what she does for a living, or her background.. for ladies you cant even wink without sitting for an interview, rarely do they give in to spontaneity.

LOL! Funny. Sad but true, for some tongue
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Apina(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2017
hahn:

Look madam. I might not even be your equal. You might be better than me at one thing or the other or have a better social or educational standing

I understand you are trying to be modest but I am sure there are certain places you can walk in freely that not everyone else can

There is not derogatory about it. It is life
All humans are equal, Rich or poor, black or white. Your standards for analysis is flawed cos it's not definite. For you to judge based on such standard simply points to the fact that u don't know what it means to be human.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 3:52pm On May 17, 2017
ObiOkpor:
OK... In Nigeria, the rich only marry the rich.
In Nigeria d gap between the rich and the poor is so wide but in some advanced countries like Japan there are no poor persons infact poverty has been eradicated like Polio. The beach worker even lives far
better than some managers of some companies in Nigeria
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Cyberrex(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:
Nothing new. Edward VIII, the king of England, abdicated the throne to marry Wallis Simpson, a "nobody".
is he not d uncle to the present monarch, I heard he married an American actress, which means to abdication to Elizabeth's father(Henry I think)
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 17, 2017
Cyberrex:

is he not d uncle to the present monarch, I heard he married an American actress, which means to abdication to Elizabeth's father(Henry I think)

Yeah, that's him. The sad part about it is that she didn't even treat him well after all he'd given up just to be with her. At least they remained married until his death though. Personally, I believe she stayed with him until the end because they were being financially taken care of by the royal family.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nature8(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2017
Wow! This is love.. cheesy
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 17, 2017
hahn:

All humans are not equal. Do not deceive yourself undecided

Not all will live,but all will be united in death.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Cyberrex(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, that's him. The sad part about it is that she didn't even treat him well after all he'd given up just to be with her. At least they remained married until his death though. Personally, I believe she stayed with him until the end because they were being financially taken care of by the royal family.
d only person that benefited from his stupidity is Charlie's momma, she is sitting there because of him
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 17, 2017
Cyberrex:

d only person that benefited from his stupidity is Charlie's momma, she is sitting there because of him

Lol, yeah smiley
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by hahn(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2017
Apina:

All humans are equal, Rich or poor, black or white. Your standards for analysis is flawed cos it's not definite. For you to judge based on such standard simply points to the fact that u don't know what it means to be human.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by chibboy: 4:37pm On May 17, 2017
BlackDBagba:
True love never goes to the shores of Nigeria grin
who told u?
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by hahn(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2017
shine12:

Ok when a plane crashes, does it spare first and business class.Human class is one of the many things in life that is an inter-subjective reality(Go and research if you don't know). We created it and it is not an objective reality.

In a village, where a man that has a 1990 model Peugeot is the only car owner and everyone wants to associate with him, what happens when you take such a man to a suburban neighbourhood where people have 2016 Audis.He suddenly becomes what you call lower class right?

Then what happens again when you take Suburban neighborhood people to Billionaires row in Monaco, what happens?

The quality (not quantity) of the dinner of Louis XVI, King of France in 18th century is not even worthy to be given to your servant today. Does that make Louis a lower class than you?

Lol. Is this your definition of equality?

You might as well say that our food turns to faeces is an example of equality undecided

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2017
yourexcellency:
But Babamgida's daughter also married a commoner who only gave IBB cows and N500

Who tell u say na commoner? Hmmm..
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2017
Explorers:
A Japanese princess will give up her royal status when she marries a beach tourism worker she met in a restaurant.

Princess Mako, the granddaughter of Japan's emperor, is getting married to ocean lover Kei Komuro who can ski, play the violin and cook, it has been claimed.

The man who won the princess' heart, was a fellow student at International Christian University in Tokyo, where Princess Mako, 25, also graduated.

Once they say 'I do', she will lose her status - despite being Emperor Akihito's granddaughter - as Japanese tradition dictates and become a commoner.

They met at a restaurant in Tokyo's Shibuya about five years ago at a party to talk about studying abroad, and have been seeing more of each other in recent months.

Komuro has worked as 'Prince of the Sea' to promote tourism to the beaches of Shonan in Kanagawa prefecture, a report on public broadcaster NHK said.

Women can't succeed to the Chrysanthemum Throne in Japan.
Mako's father and her younger brother are in line to succeed Emperor Akihito.

Once she marries, Mako will no longer be a princess and will become a commoner.

But the process building up to the wedding is likely to take some time and be full of ritual, as Japanese nuptials, especially royal ones, tend to be.

First there will be an announcement, the equivalent of an engagement, and then a date for the wedding will be picked when the couple will make a formal report to the emperor and empress.

NHK said Mako has already introduced Komuro to her parents, and they approve.

Unlike royalty in Great Britain and other European countries, the emperor and his family tend to kept away from the public eye, although they travel abroad and appear at cultural events.

Therefore, little is known of the princess other than she was a student at the International Christian University (ICU) in Tokyo in April 2010.
In doing so, she became the first member of the Japanese imperial family to attend university, according to Mainichi.

As part of her arts and cultural property studies, she attended the University of Edinburgh in Scotland on an exchange.
Having finished at ICU, Princess Make returned to Britain where she gained a masters in art museum and gallery studies from the University of Leicester in January 2016.

She is currently working as an affiliate researcher the University Museum of the University of Tokyo whilst combining a doctorate programme at ICU.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4510700/Japans-Princess-Mako-married-report-says.html

what is the name of this movie?? And which season dem dey so??.
I must watch ooooo

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

Without Any Hesitation..

Ambode your God...
wat an epic reply? u nailed it, absolutely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.