Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) (63262 Views)

Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) / Wow!! Japanese Princess Gives Up Royal Status To Marry Commoner / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by gemale(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2017
hahn:

All humans are not equal. Do not deceive yourself undecided
All humans are equal in birth & death... Especially death which makes a mockery of things like wealth, status & possessions. In the face of death, 1 realizes that the saying "Vanity of Vanities, all is vanity" is the unadulterated truth
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by hahn(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
gemale:

All humans are equal in birth & death... Especially death which makes a mockery of things like wealth, status & possessions. In the face of death, 1 realizes that the saying "Vanity of Vanities, all is vanity" is the unadulterated truth

Lol

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2017
Lilimax:

That sleep must be sweet and sound for you to have this dream.
BTW, wake up cos day don break! smiley

Sister quit hating, I've not accepted her proposal yet cheesy

I'm still thinking about it. cool
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by jantavanta(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2017
She was the first member of the Imperial family to attend University; an oddball from the word 'go'. That is where "liberal" ideas are circulated.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Omakraid(f): 6:59pm On May 17, 2017
Fkforyou:
Now this is true love cheesy

That's how Dangote's daughter wants to give up her last name to be with me. cool
In your imagination

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by shine12: 7:01pm On May 17, 2017
hahn:

Lol. Is this your definition of equality?

You might as well say that our food turns to faeces is an example of equality undecided

I was not defining equality mate. Read again
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2017
get out of your jelly and bubble head and go to farm
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by gemale(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2017
hahn:

Lol

You find my words funny? You think this life is forever? If yes, how wrong are you death would come for both king & slave without discrimination or respect for any & in the end, both shall lie in a pit measuring 7 ft long, 3 ft wide & 6 ft deep. When that moment comes, the scales would fall off our eyes, we would then see how fallacious the illusions we built around ourselves are. Everything we think we own that make us ourselves is left behind, even our own bodies.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by zudozz: 7:45pm On May 17, 2017
I pity those wey dey wait for love from 9ja girls. When I talk am say na oyibo get real love some people dey argue with me.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by hahn(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
gemale:

You find my words funny? You think this life is forever? If yes, how wrong are you death would come for both king & slave without discrimination or respect for any & in the end, both shall lie in a pit measuring 7 ft long, 3 ft wide & 6 ft deep. When that moment comes, the scales would fall off our eyes, we would then see how fallacious the illusions we built around ourselves are. Everything we think we own that make us ourselves is left behind, even our own bodies.

Lol

You sound like you are reading from a book

Try and think for yourself

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by emorse(m): 12:30am On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
smiley smiley smiley
Lovely
But why emphasizing on his class?

All humans are equal ok
Yes. But some are more equal than others Ask George Orwell.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by haryomikun(m): 6:09am On May 18, 2017
hahn:

All humans are not equal. Do not deceive yourself undecided

All humans are equal.

Some are simply better than others
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On May 18, 2017
emorse:
Yes. But some are more equal than others Ask George Orwell.
Animal Farm
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by mikolo80: 6:41am On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
smiley smiley smiley

Lovely

All humans are equal ok
keep telling yourself that

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by uzoexcel(m): 7:35am On May 18, 2017
Explorers:
Japan's Prince Hisahito (centre, front), wearing a traditional ceremonial attire, is accompanied by his parents, Prince Akishino, Princess Kiko, his sisters Princess Mako, left, and Princess Kako, right, after attending 'Chakko-no-gi' ceremony to celebrate his growth and the passage from infancy to childhood, at the Akasaka imperial estate in Tokyo.
Interesting one, explorer. Love their traditional attire
The Japanese knw hw to mix culture,tradition and technology to give the perfect blend for the functioning of their society!!!
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Skookum(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:
Nothing new. Edward VIII, the king of England, abdicated the throne to marry Wallis Simpson, a "nobody".
Mind u Wallis Simpson is not a no body. He was not allowed to marry her cux she was married and diviced 2 times bf nd also not a UK citizen. (She's American)
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On May 18, 2017
Skookum:

Mind u Wallis Simpson is not a no body. He was not allowed to marry her cux she was married and diviced 2 times bf nd also not a UK citizen. (She's American)

I said "a nobody" because she was a commoner & at the time, royalty didn't marry just anybody. On top of that, she was a 2x divorcee, which made her unsuitable to be married to a king. Hence he stepped down.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by hahn(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2017
haryomikun:

All humans are equal.

Some are simply better than others

Okay o
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by solesy: 6:03pm On May 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
See "True Love"!!! All Nigerian girls know is "I need a man that can take care of me" like say their papa nah "Handicap"!! angry angry
GOD... This is too much
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 7:33pm On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Uncle Explorers, you are right..

Class has made some people look greater and superior to others.

The rich get scared relating with the middle class

But, sincerely, even though riches dont confer class, dealing with many so-called "under privileged" people on long term or simply trying to empower and bring out the best in people can be shockingly tiresome, bothersome and depressingly discouraging of the human project!

Like the Wilderness Jews, God took them out of Egypt but couldn't seem to take the Egyptian slavery mentality out of them till they all had to be left to die out, one by one, in the wilderness!

Exposure to deprivation, uncertainty and disenfranchisement along with its usual retinue of symptoms seem to have a soul-staining effect on the psyche that most people never consciously and holistically heal from.

That's why, even in embraces, I stay steady Padded. You never know which one of the souls that's feeding from your table that's itching to poison you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by laura8: 8:05pm On May 18, 2017
awww...love is a beautiful thing...may their marriage be a fruitful and happy one..besides she's loosing just her title..her connection will never ever be lost..
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by gemale(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
hahn:

Lol

You sound like you are reading from a book

Try and think for yourself
I wish i was reading from a book. I realized all these after i lost the person closest to me in this world. Nobody say me down and told me all these. The dimensions i wrong was given to me by the people who dug that person's grave. Seeing that person's body lying in the mortuary made me think long & hard. As that moment, i would have given anything if i had it, power, money, even a couple of years from my life; anything to bring that person back to life. Before that time, i hadn't cried in years but that day, my tears flowed without restraint. I realized that this life is ephemeral. Everything i thought mattered before then faded into obscurity and i saw myself as i really was- a soul contained in a temporary bag of bones, flesh & blood. A lot of humans see death as something distant, happening to others but never envisaging that at any moment, it could befall us or ours until it does happen. Others know that death is inevitable but try to make life full of illusions & distractions to make them try to forget that death lies just around the corner. Do you think that if by chance any wealthy/noble/powerful person was assured that all he/she had to do to avoid death was to consort & familiarize with people he viewed as 'inferior/not in his class', do you think that person would still choose not to 'bring himself that low'? Of a truth, death is the leveler of all men. In 1 of the cemeteries i went to check for where to bury this loved one of mine, i read the inscription on one of the headstone there. The person buried there was the daughter of the governor-general of Lagos colony back in the 1890s. Yet, that person was still buried on the same grounds with people she probably wouldn't have cast a second look at in her lifetime. Death knows no creed, race, face, position or station. In the grim reaper's eyes, all men are equal & he swings his scythe at anyone he chooses without regard.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by hahn(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
gemale:

I wish i was reading from a book. I realized all these after i lost the person closest to me in this world. Nobody say me down and told me all these. The dimensions i wrong was given to me by the people who dug that person's grave. Seeing that person's body lying in the mortuary made me think long & hard. As that moment, i would have given anything if i had it, power, money, even a couple of years from my life; anything to bring that person back to life. Before that time, i hadn't cried in years but that day, my tears flowed without restraint. I realized that this life is ephemeral. Everything i thought mattered before then faded into obscurity and i saw myself as i really was- a soul contained in a temporary bag of bones, flesh & blood. A lot of humans see death as something distant, happening to others but never envisaging that at any moment, it could befall us or ours until it does happen. Others know that death is inevitable but try to make life full of illusions & distractions to make them try to forget that death lies just around the corner. Do you think that if by chance any wealthy/noble/powerful person was assured that all he/she had to do to avoid death was to consort & familiarize with people he viewed as 'inferior/not in his class', do you think that person would still choose not to 'bring himself that low'? Of a truth, death is the leveler of all men. In 1 of the cemeteries i went to check for where to bury this loved one of mine, i read the inscription on one of the headstone there. The person buried there was the daughter of the governor-general of Lagos colony back in the 1890s. Yet, that person was still buried on the same grounds with people she probably wouldn't have cast a second look at in her lifetime. Death knows no creed, race, face, position or station. In the grim reaper's eyes, all men are equal & he swings his scythe at anyone he chooses without regard.

Death is natural

It has nothing to do with equality. It is like saying because you poop you are equal with Buhari undecided
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by captainbangz: 9:06pm On May 24, 2017
Princess4ng:
Love abi OK oo... Abeg who is worth me giving up my princess life for Come out now or forever remain silent...
grin
*raises hand* i am worth it baby. But, you can't give up your princess life because you will someday become a queen and will definitely be treated like one, My Princess.
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 7:31am On May 27, 2017
captainbangz:
*raises hand* i am worth it baby. But, you can't give up your princess life because you will someday become a queen and will definitely be treated like one, My Princess.

Lol... This guy... U get sweet mouth sha
Re: Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) by rhames(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
smiley smiley smiley

Lovely

All humans are equal ok

On paper they are equal. But some men are more equal than others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.