Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (51441 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2017
HATERS SHOULD LEAVE THIS MAN FOR GOD TO JUDGE HIM.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by benkeys: 9:09pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man
How are you more useful than him?
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by wayne4loan: 9:09pm On May 17, 2017
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:10pm On May 17, 2017
When is he "packing" to ISREAL
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 17, 2017
Ezedon:
RIP mr President
is mr president dead? Ooohh atlast.. and I warned him nt to contest oo. embarassed
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Christaks(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2017
Worshippers of Men (Money)

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man

goat
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Ultimategeneral: 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
thread closed
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
If we refuse to acknowledge our own, those who know the value of what we have will take them from us. In case you don't know, pastor Chris oyakhilome has relocated christ embassy headquarters to Johannesburg South Africa
he don come back o
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
lipsrsealed cool sad wink embarassed sad grin
benkeys:
How are you more useful than him?
lipsrsealed by playing/betting @ Bet9ja.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
see mumu, u call pastor Chris a nobody? Which Nigerian pastor is more popular than pastor Chris? U think being controversial means popularity?
tb Joshua is Nigeria most popular pastor outside Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Uzomajane: 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
Borehole drilling?
Bad odour/ taste in your water?
Do you want to open a pure water factory?
Den u are in the right place. Just call 07030209730
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by tonytony208(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
If we refuse to acknowledge our own, those who know the value of what we have will take them from us. In case you don't know, pastor Chris oyakhilome has relocated christ embassy headquarters to Johannesburg South Africa

Mr pastor slave, Chris is not God. Chris may leave, but Jesus Christ never leaves. I guess you are too spiritually blind to realize that.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Henrylenovo4363: 9:20pm On May 17, 2017
Let us always appreciate what we have, apart from that Nigeria is making money from the Organization. In one way or the other
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Ndywin: 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
At times,I wonder how my pastor feels about this T B Joshua whom he been criticizing for years, yet this stubborn Prophet keeps growing from one international level to another grin....This man(prophet Joshua) is blessed. I might not be his fan but I always duff my hat for his humility despite the fame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by project55: 9:25pm On May 17, 2017
Triton1996:
Pro T B Joshua has once again proven his international reputation as he was given a presidential reception in far away Ecuador. The amiable clergy was welcomed by Generals of the Ecuador Military when he arrived in Ecuador for the opening of the new school donated by Emmanuel TV.

It would be recalled that the Man of God announced his plans to relocate to Israel some weeks back where he met the Minister of Tourism, Yariv Lenin, and the Chief Rabbi of Israel, Rabbi David Lau. Upon his decision to relocate his ministry, prominent Nigerians and Politicians like Fani Kayode, Fasheun, many more have begged him to revert his decision

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1474912592629512&substory_index=0&id=103470916440360
this man and ffk and fayose. .and few others are the reason i like Yoruba small
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by project55: 9:26pm On May 17, 2017
Ndywin:
At times,I wonder how my pastor feels about this T B Joshua whom he been criticizing for years, yet this stubborn Prophet keeps growing from one international level to another grin....This man(prophet Joshua) is blessed. I might not be his fan but I always duff my hat for his humility despite the fame
same wit my pastor yet tb is powerful then them all

5 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 9:26pm On May 17, 2017
Tbjoshua is a global spiritual phenomenon. Nigeria is blessed but we are ignorant. shocked

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:27pm On May 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:
A "prophet " that can not even predict ordinary election outcome, is that one a prophet? sad

#modified
I can see some arindin quarrelling over who's pastor is greater.

Abeg Seun you get cane for hia? I wan flog dem commot.
Here is my cane, l am the only one authorized by Nairaland to flog sense into delinquents, here is my olokpa friend, with my permission, use him to flog sense into trouble makers, make sure you pay for my services after the flogging is done wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by jayjaykwj: 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man
please I don't know who are you, whether or not you are in same faith with the man you are insulting, but if you are not that is the most greatest mistake of your life you made by opening your canal mouth to poured insult on anointed man of God. Repent or you will see the repercussions of your foolish act.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by blackgorillaman: 9:29pm On May 17, 2017
Man of God please come and built church and SCH in ILESA that where God lives long live Woli Agbaye TB Joshua JP
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by kuboy: 9:29pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man
idiot
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by thunderbabs: 9:29pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man

U don take big stout, bah?
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by code7x: 9:31pm On May 17, 2017
CACAWA:
Chris is a nobody when TB Joshua is being discussed...So keep shut
This statement clearly defines the kind of person you are. How on earth can you bring comparison to this kind of discussion? Please grow up.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Techm8: 9:32pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
So u believe that tb Joshua is more popular than pastor Chris? Go and read his profile. Pastor Chris is the only Nigerian pastor to pull a crowd of over one million people in a single night program (night of bliss) Nigerian government banned him from using the stadium because of the stampede and traffic his programs generates
1 million people a single night??
bros fear God na!
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2017
Man of God
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2017
Good for them. grin

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
jayjaykwj:
please I don't know who are you, whether or not you are in same faith with the man you are insulting, but if you are not that is the most greatest mistake of your life you made by opening your canal mouth to poured insult on anointed man of God. Repent or you will see the repercussions of your foolish act.

May God punish u and TB joshua. Now die

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 17, 2017
When will he be arrested ??
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 17, 2017
Ndywin:

The devil also has lots of followers !
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
So u believe that tb Joshua is more popular than pastor Chris? Go and read his profile. Pastor Chris is the only Nigerian pastor to pull a crowd of over one million people in a single night program (night of bliss) Nigerian government banned him from using the stadium because of the stampede and traffic his programs generates
mnay world presidents has visited nigeria b/c of TB joshua OFR i dnt know of chris although both are controversial sha
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by BiggyBamBam: 9:48pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man

"But I promise you that if you are angry with someone, you will have to stand trial. If you call someone a fool, you will be taken to court. And if you say that someone is worthless, you will be in danger of the fires of hell." - Matthew 5:22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos / Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.