Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (51445 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

"But I promise you that if you are angry with someone, you will have to stand trial. If you call someone a fool, you will be taken to court. And if you say that someone is worthless, you will be in danger of the fires of hell." - Matthew 5:22

May God punish u and TB joshua. Go and die
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by BiggyBamBam: 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
frosbel2:

The devil also has lots of followers !

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Matthew 7
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
Pastor Chris, a man I respect deeply...there is no basis for comparison.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by BiggyBamBam: 9:53pm On May 17, 2017
Kennitrust:
HATERS SHOULD LEAVE THIS MAN FOR GOD TO JUDGE HIM.

People who hate TB Joshua should compare their lives with his life, if there is anything to write home about between theirs and his.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by tballeyy(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man
fear God
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by andyanders: 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man

Your life has remained the same - useless as a result of your ignorance and MUST continue to be miserable.If you can call someone who seniors you and never did anything wrong to you a useless man, henceforth, your own life must also remain useless for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
So u believe that tb Joshua is more popular than pastor Chris? Go and read his profile. Pastor Chris is the only Nigerian pastor to pull a crowd of over one million people in a single night program (night of bliss) Nigerian government banned him from using the stadium because of the stampede and traffic his programs generates

We are not talking about crowd here. Pastor TB Joshua has done so much for the masses than your pastor Chris who divorced his wife.
I am not a follower of any of them but TB Joshua has not only preached love, he has demonstrated love.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by kingsleymike: 10:00pm On May 17, 2017
They used you Nigerias, accumulated wealth and billions and now they are relocating. grin grin

Will never be a follow follow Christian.
Nigerians Christians are so gullible that's why these smart men called pastors are thriving. I call them smart. They are not thieves like many people here refer to them.
No sector/ministry in Nigeria is booming except the church. Ask yourself why. Some idiots may relate it to God's presence. Where? In Nigeria? Look around you first of all then ask again. Nigeria is the worst place for God to be because we stink of evil, bad deeds and corruption.
Even foreign pastors come here to seek for customers because they know they will catch them.
Reinhard Bonnke left Germany and came to Nigeria to raise one dead Igbo man in the name of mircale and when the criminal rose that day, the entire congregation were shouting hallelujah. Ask yourself why did he leave Germany to perform that miracle in Nijja. He left for 2 reasons. 1st... He knows well that Nigeria is the market for gullible christians and they will believe any nonsense in the name of miracle. ..2nd. If he tried that in Germany, he will still be serving his jail term by now. Because he will prove to the German public how he raised a certified dead man and believe me, he would never have been able to prove that.
It's time for Nigerians to embrace science and technology.... lets embrace education the way we embrace these pastors and their churches and see remarkable changes in Nigeria just short time.

4 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2017
Ndywin:
At times,I wonder how my pastor feels about this T B Joshua whom he been criticizing for years, yet this stubborn Prophet keeps growing from one international level to another grin....This man(prophet Joshua) is blessed. I might not be his fan but I always duff my hat for his humility despite the fame
so your pastor follow dey fight us abi? Ok
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by stave9ja(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2017
Lol
Love the way RCCG members no talk
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by bionixs: 10:01pm On May 17, 2017
CACAWA:
Chris is a nobody when TB Joshua is being discussed...So keep shut
so what is your point?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
Dey so frustrated the man of God chris oyakilohme and he left now tb joshua. Arise ooo lord.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by enomakos(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man
useless man
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
andyanders:

Your life has remained the same - useless as a result of your ignorance and MUST continue to be miserable.If you can call someone who seniors you and never did anything wrong to you a useless man, henceforth, your own life must also remain useless for the rest of your life.

How are u bastards different from boko haram? Is your God too lame to fight for itself? U are a brainwashed fanatic and the difference between u and the other religion is that u were not trained to bomb those with contrary views. May you and your family die in a car crash

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
That man hasn't yet explained how his illegal structure collapsed and killed dozens of innocent but misguided people.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
eminikansoso:

trouble maker grin
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by klax(m): 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
thunderbabs:

U don take big stout, bah?

I thought as much.

He might have likely took the big stout with kwale raw weed

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Zulu212: 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
Funlord2:

Ol boy go meet your babe or your parents make them show you love and stop spamming all the threads in this section with this your by force demand! Haba! angry
nah one of those jamb students oo...look like them even plenty pass graduates for this forum
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
If we refuse to acknowledge our own, those who know the value of what we have will take them from us. In case you don't know, pastor Chris oyakhilome has relocated christ embassy headquarters to Johannesburg South Africa
who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by andyanders: 10:08pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:

How are u bastards different from boko haram? Is your God too lame to fight for itself? U are a brainwashed fanatic and the difference between u and the other religion is that u were not trained to bomb those with contrary views. May you and your family die in a car crash

Have already confirmed you and yours demise. You will very soon get the result. Bye already from this universe.Goodnight. REST IN PIECES.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Welcomme: 10:08pm On May 17, 2017
kingsleymike:
They used you Nigerias, accumulated wealth and billions and now they are relocating. grin grin

Nigerians Christians are so gullible that's why these smart men called pastors are thriving. I call them smart. They are not thieves like many people here refer to them.
No sector/ministry in Nigeria is booming except the church. Ask yourself why. Some idiots may relate it to God's presence. Where? In Nigeria? Look around you first of all then ask again. Nigeria is the worst place for God to be because we stink of evil, bad deeds and corruption.
Even foreign pastors come here to seek for customers because they know they will catch them.
Reinhard Bonnke left Germany and came to Nigeria to raise one dead Igbo man in the name of mircale and when the criminal rose that day, the entire congregation were shouting hallelujah. Ask yourself why did he leave Germany to perform that miracle in Nijja. He left for 2 reasons. 1st... He knows well that Nigeria is the market for gullible christians and they will believe any nonsense in the name of miracle. ..2nd. If he tried that in Germany, he will still be serving his jail term by now. Because he will prove to the German public how he raised a certified dead man and believe me, he would never have been able to prove that.
It's time for Nigerians to embrace science and technology.... lets embrace education the way we embrace these pastors and their churches and see remarkable changes in Nigeria just short time.
Mumu shouting science and technology.. How many science and technology have u embraced? Show me one thing u have invented or one theory u have propounded in this life? Show me one solution u have ever in ur life solved? All talk and no action. Typical Nigerian! Quick to criticize everything. I am not a fan of all these pastors but u niggas should give them some space. WTF.. Must u pus*sy niggas always criticize them? Are they the reason for ur misfortunes in life?

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by enomakos(m): 10:11pm On May 17, 2017
the man is so humble
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2017
andyanders:

Have already confirmed you and yours demise. You will very soon get the result. Bye already from this universe.Goodnight. REST IN PIECES.

May shopona tear u apart. May thunder open your intestines for vultures. You and your fake pastor will not die better. Bastard
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by mrsfavour(f): 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man
how can u say that bro ?
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by kogistar2: 10:16pm On May 17, 2017
FrancisDiote:

We are not talking about crowd here. Pastor TB Joshua has done so much for the masses than your pastor Chris who divorced his wife.
I am not a follower of any of them but TB Joshua has not only preached love, he has demonstrated love.
how come we didn't know more about Tb joshua's family? how many kid& wife does he has?
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
see mumu, u call pastor Chris a nobody? Which Nigerian pastor is more popular than pastor Chris? U think being controversial means popularity?

TB Joshua is the greatest Nigerian clergy. He is one Afonja that I respect so much. If I was ugwuanyi, I'll build him a church and have relocate to land of the red soil.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2017
And he will call his church in Israel Synagogue tongue

And why Israel? Please read what Jesus's said about Israel- John 4:20
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nonochi: 10:25pm On May 17, 2017
Watch it quote author=MediumStout post=56609860]Useless man[/quote]watch i
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nonochi: 10:25pm On May 17, 2017
Watch it
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
So u believe that tb Joshua is more popular than pastor Chris? Go and read his profile. Pastor Chris is the only Nigerian pastor to pull a crowd of over one million people in a single night program (night of bliss) Nigerian government banned him from using the stadium because of the stampede and traffic his programs generates
Don't allow the ignorant people drag you to this next time. No matter how you teach a pig to sing, it will never learn and you're just wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2017
kingsleymike:

In all my years in Nairaland, this is the most foolish talk I've come across. Just read your comments again if how Reinhard Bonke would have been serving a jail term cos he altered science and the other way u said people should embrace science. Please how does science and spirituality relate in this context. The topic is abt how TB Joshua was welcomed. I know that soon your people will take you to different prayer house for deliverance from same God you condemn.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by sirjomore(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2017
CACAWA:
Chris is a nobody when TB Joshua is being discussed...So keep shut
Mtcheew Man Worshiper. They're Equal Before God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos / Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.