Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (51435 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by OtemAtum: 10:46pm On May 17, 2017
kingsleymike:
They used you Nigerias, accumulated wealth and billions and now they are relocating. grin grin

Will never be a follow follow Christian.
Nigerians Christians are so gullible that's why these smart men called pastors are thriving. I call them smart. They are not thieves like many people here refer to them.
No sector/ministry in Nigeria is booming except the church. Ask yourself why. Some idiots may relate it to God's presence. Where? In Nigeria? Look around you first of all then ask again. Nigeria is the worst place for God to be because we stink of evil, bad deeds and corruption.
Even foreign pastors come here to seek for customers because they know they will catch them.
Reinhard Bonnke left Germany and came to Nigeria to raise one dead Igbo man in the name of mircale and when the criminal rose that day, the entire congregation were shouting hallelujah. Ask yourself why did he leave Germany to perform that miracle in Nijja. He left for 2 reasons. 1st... He knows well that Nigeria is the market for gullible christians and they will believe any nonsense in the name of miracle. ..2nd. If he tried that in Germany, he will still be serving his jail term by now. Because he will prove to the German public how he raised a certified dead man and believe me, he would never have been able to prove that.
It's time for Nigerians to embrace science and technology.... lets embrace education the way we embrace these pastors and their churches and see remarkable changes in Nigeria just short time.
Ase!
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 10:49pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:
Useless man
The madness is closer than you think bro. watch, people around you has started complaining already how you reason and talk. that's the first sign of madness. it will be full blown by next season. Repent to avert it cos is so close bro. the signs are all over you.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 10:54pm On May 17, 2017
MediumStout:

May God punish u and TB joshua. Go and die
one of the advance symptoms of madness is abusing someone that never knew you exist for no just cause. Bro, the madness has shrouded your reasoning. As an expert, I'm advising you now to repent before the raining season stops cos that's exactly when the madness will be full blown and you start picking papers. make haste

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 11:01pm On May 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Here is my cane, l am the only one authorized by Nairaland to flog sense into delinquents, here is my olokpa friend, with my permission, use him to flog sense into trouble makers, make sure you pay for my services after the flogging is done wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Oya bring the olopa make e kuku kill dem.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 11:07pm On May 17, 2017
Ndywin:
At times,I wonder how my pastor feels about this T B Joshua whom he been criticizing for years, yet this stubborn Prophet keeps growing from one international level to another grin....This man(prophet Joshua) is blessed. I might not be his fan but I always duff my hat for his humility despite the fame
During our mountain prayer, the Lord revealed that our pastor should never Talk about TB Joshua or be in a place where they criticise him cos the whole pastors that criticised him..there churches are all down and not moving again and they've missed it... and God said..
"TB Joshua is my mystery".
People should be careful how they talk abt men of God. God will deal with people that talk against them without them knowing why they pass through infirmities.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
see mumu, u call pastor Chris a nobody? Which Nigerian pastor is more popular than pastor Chris? U think being controversial means popularity?
like seriously? so u mean say na pastor Chris popular pass?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
So u believe that tb Joshua is more popular than pastor Chris? Go and read his profile. Pastor Chris is the only Nigerian pastor to pull a crowd of over one million people in a single night program (night of bliss) Nigerian government banned him from using the stadium because of the stampede and traffic his programs generates
do You no redemption camp where pastor adeboye host holy ghost congress? bro night of bliss dey learn for crowd for where holy ghost congress then.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Ddy(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
So u believe that tb Joshua is more popular than pastor Chris? Go and read his profile. Pastor Chris is the only Nigerian pastor to pull a crowd of over one million people in a single night program (night of bliss) Nigerian government banned him from using the stadium because of the stampede and traffic his programs generates

And so........
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 17, 2017
Why the hatred? Always celebrate great men who has made impact in life. Nobody knows tomorrow, if in the future, u did greater things than what he is doing, would u like to be addressed with what you penned down?
MediumStout:
Useless man
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Topgainer: 11:42pm On May 17, 2017
obataokenwa:
During our mountain prayer, the Lord revealed that our pastor should never Talk about TB Joshua or be in a place where they criticise him cos the whole pastors that criticised him..there churches are all down and not moving again and they've missed it... and God said..
"TB Joshua is my mystery".
People should be careful how they talk abt men of God. God will deal with people that talk against them without them knowing why they pass through infirmities.
You criticized and threatened another person with madness while you demand they should not criticize TB Joshua.
Oyedepo, Oritsejafor, Ashimolowo, Adeboye, Okotie and a host of others criticized TB Joshua's definition of salvation at one time or the other. Are they part of the 'all down and not moving again' Many Nigerians worship these men and will continue to do that.
I agree with your Pastor that the activities of TB Joshua are known to God, he will play an important role in the rise of the titans of the end, target being Israel. But the 'My Mystery' thing is what you should ask him to explain better because there are many TB Joshuas springing up across Africa some are even outperforming him in Demos. Are they all God's personalized mysteries?

You need to flee from Idolatry and use languages befitting a child of God in your communication. As you can see the guy you threatened and cursed with madness in the name of your gods is not afraid of you, so device another means to frighten him.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Princeboca12(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:

have u heard of lekki 98?
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Biospnx(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2017
lofty900:
If we refuse to acknowledge our own, those who know the value of what we have will take them from us. In case you don't know, pastor Chris oyakhilome has relocated christ embassy headquarters to Johannesburg South Africa
who come tie am down before abi who hold am. Oga park well
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Biospnx(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2017
Amberon:
Lol... To be honest TB Joshua is more popular. But it is not a popularity contest please. What matters is that you're saved. TB Joshua is the 13th most famous prophet in the history of mankind.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/tb-joshua-ranked-13th-among-most-famous-prophets-in-history/

than adeboye? Oga lie to kids only
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by timilehin95(m): 12:12am On May 18, 2017
lofty900:
Ur brain is peppering you... Go nd Check very well how many crowd Adeboye of RCCG, dr Olukoya of MFM nd David oyedepo of winners chapel has pulled
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by timilehin95(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2017
AnanseK:

That man hasn't yet explained how his illegal structure collapsed and killed dozens of innocent but misguided people.
I never knew he constructed d building himself
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by TriggzTrigga: 12:33am On May 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Far away Ecuador having and benefiting in Nigerians sweat.. TB come home we have land for you, we need school ..
no be the same Nigerians go still use their mouth insult am, like the Cow below you
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Makapedia: 12:41am On May 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Far away Ecuador having and benefiting in Nigerians sweat.. TB come home we have land for you, we need school ..

AS BUHARI DON DEAH ONE PLACE NOW .,.... TB JOSHUA DON DEY TRAVEL ... KAI... .....
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by samexycool(m): 1:22am On May 18, 2017
OK Man of God

Jamb releases second batch results for candidates that wrote on Monday 15 2017. Learn how to check below;

https://edunaij.com.ng/check-jamb-result-2017/
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by dubylee: 1:30am On May 18, 2017
who are we to judge any man of God. whether Chris or Joshua only God can tell who is greater or a real Man of God. so pls let's stop this argument
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Walspring: 2:06am On May 18, 2017
lofty900:

Really?

Try and find out about Lekki 98 program then you will reverse this statement I might be young then but the crowd was over 2 million people attended the program
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Amberon: 2:40am On May 18, 2017
Where is the lie in my post? Don't bring your emotions into issues. TB Joshua is famous all over the world, Adeboye is not.
Biospnx:
than adeboye? Oga lie to kids only
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14am On May 18, 2017
adisaigbo1:
repping naija big time.... Anyway, today is my birthday..... nairalanders pls show me love wait...I be FTC too? Oya Seun where's my money
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 5:26am On May 18, 2017
eleojo23:

Nigeria can suffocate any good thing that wants to thrive.
The environment is not encouraging at all.

The country is just upside down. sad

As in very down side down self angry
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by bezimo(m): 5:40am On May 18, 2017
lofty900:
So u believe that tb Joshua is more popular than pastor Chris? Go and read his profile. [b]Pastor Chris is the only Nigerian pastor to pull a crowd of over one million people in a single night program (night of bliss) [/b]Nigerian government banned him from using the stadium because of the stampede and traffic his programs generates

You are wrong. Pst EA adeboye has beaten that way back in his holy ghost meetings as far back as 1998 where over 6 million was reported to be gathered in a single meeting. Lekki 1998 was one of such time.
Also Late Arch Bishop Benson idahosa crusade in Lagos gathered over a million worshippers.

So be guided in your submissions.

Pst Chris is a servant of God, and there is no point comparing his exploits with others.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 6:31am On May 18, 2017
lofty900:
If we refuse to acknowledge our own, those who know the value of what we have will take them from us. In case you don't know, pastor Chris oyakhilome has relocated christ embassy headquarters to Johannesburg South Africa
sincerely, comments like this contradicts the essence of Christianity and faith. as a christian or christian leader, your primary objective in faith should be soul winning. all these pastors or men of God have different reasons for changing their location. Probably, for extension of the gospel to other world's citizens and the expansion of His kingdom. why do you guys speculate on 'self esteem or value'. i dont still get it.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by cuteralph101(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2017
adisaigbo1:
repping naija big time....
Anyway, today is my birthday..... nairalanders pls show me love
wait...I be FTC too? Oya Seun where's my money
Gods general versus World General.....
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by davidadenrele: 6:39am On May 18, 2017
lofty900:
see mumu, u call pastor Chris a nobody? Which Nigerian pastor is more popular than pastor Chris? U think being controversial means popularity?

Even though are on point you have to also realize there other Great Men of God who much more popular than Pastor Chris dead or alive??

As of Today the man whom go used to Televised the greatness of preaching the gospel penticostalism, the gospel of healing, the Gospel of prosperity is Late Bishop Benson Idahosa he might have been dead but his ministry still speaks volume he was the one whom God use to evangelized divine prosperity from Nigeria to the entire world he's known by almost all the great men of God all over the world,no single Nigerian pastor as of today who is alive can boast to achieve the greatness achieved by Benson Idahosa he paved way for some many Penticostal Pastors in Nigeria today the likes Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Ayo Ortisefajor, Bishop Oyedapo, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Bishop Mike Okonkwo, Bishop Felix Omobude, even your so called Pastor Oyakihlome can't denied acknowledging whom Bishop Benson Idahosa his, he went and travelled to almost all the cities of the world in large crusade with great miracles he was a mentor, a father, a teacher of faith he was the one who God use to open the eyes of our so called African Penticostalism most especially in Nigeria i stand to be corrected no single popular Nigerian or African, or Foriegn Pastor today will denied popularity of Benson Idahosa he was like the Great John Baptist that paved way for the coming of the Messiah the grace the message, preaching, crusades, miracles performed by Benson Idahosa can never be compared to his, even Rehiard Bonnke knows whom Benson Idahosa his, so i asked you can a slave be greater than his Master
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by nobleblood: 6:47am On May 18, 2017
There is too much education riddle in the teaching of one. Greek, origin, biblical references e.t.c.

While the other brings it down to the level of a lame man as though to say ..the kingdom of God is like...

For you yo know them..it was said of them. " they shall grow up before you as tender plants , having no form of comliness and when you shall see them , there will be no beauty in them that you should desire them"
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 6:56am On May 18, 2017
martineverest:
he don come back o
when he come back?
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On May 18, 2017
Techm8:

1 million people a single night??
bros fear God na!
over one million people in night of bliss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos / Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.