Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (51439 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by donnie(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2017
talk2rotman:

lol...do u know i attend believers love world wen i was an undergraduate and even christ embassy for years and up till now?
we're not here for arguments. check google. thanks God i dont work at google so u wont say i put d info there. and check out for the list of the most popular pastors on earth and their charitable services.
and saying som1 is childish isnt mature. u don't know me and i dont know u....morova we could be in d same street without u knowing. pls talk politely to pple next time.
thanks

First, google is not God. It's folks like me and you that put stuff out there for google. Christ Embassy does not publicize its charity works as such but they're huge.

Which pastor do you know in the world that has donated one billion naira at once for charity except Pastor Chris who donated to BIU?

He donated an ultramordern lecture complex to another school (AAU) with standby generator, plus street lights all over, plus reading lamps for every student. Who has done that before? I'm talking big-time charity projects without much noise.

Since you like google, why not search with the following keywords:

Chris Oyakhilome foundation
FALA AWARDS
Christ Embassy development projects

Visit:

The Innercity Mission

Mission schools

...then come let's talk.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2017
mikeapollo:

Your ignorance!
It is high honour for a man to be welcomed into a country by military generals at the airport. That shows they give him the highest regard.
TB Joshua did not go for a crusade or religious activity, hence there was no need for Bishops to line up and welcome him at the airport. They may do that afterwards, in a private meeting.
Learn to appreciate a blessed man!

Burst your bubble! - idiat. Which school did you attend? Shouldn't you ask for refunds of fees paid? Who is he in the scheme of things here (assuming you mean what you said) to be accorded such stately honors in Ecuador? Such high diplomatic ceremonies are accorded to country representatives by friendly nations. Is he representing Nigeria in Ecuador? What happened was that he organized with Ecuadorian film stars to dress like Generals for photos to further bamboozle fish brains like you back home into believing what he wants and sowing more seeds. Go ahead.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by donnie(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2017
Mbediogu:

Burst your bubble! - idiat. Which school did you attend? Shouldn't you ask for refunds of fees paid? Who is he in the scheme of things here (assuming you mean what you said) to be accorded such stately honors in Ecuador? Such high diplomatic ceremonies are accorded to country representatives by friendly nations. Is he representing Nigeria in Ecuador? What happened was that he organized with Ecuadorian film stars to dress like Generals for photos to further bamboozle fish brains like you back home into believing what he wants and sowing more seeds. Go ahead.

I feel sorry for you and for anyone who thinks he can have serious conversation with you.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by gwama: 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
Look how his wife and he go together well, really this is the bone of his bone. That in your life God gives you the woman or your man of your destiny and you will have a happy marriage for all life. kiss
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by donnie(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2017
CACAWA:
Chris is a nobody when TB Joshua is being discussed...So keep shut

I'm pretty sure you and all those who liked your post are kids. Otherwise you'd easily recall that Pastor Chris was the only pastor who in yr 2001, boldly stood his ground when he was persecuted for calling TB Josuah a man of God. All of CAN and PFN fought against Pastor Chris, they called him names, lied against him, persecuted him, but he did not recant.

And at that time, Pastor Chris was already one of the most influential pastors in Nigeria whereas, most Nigerians simply saw TB Joshua as a juju man. Those who are old enough would recall.

Hope you can now see how stupid your post is?
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by jared007: 9:38am On May 19, 2017
CACAWA:
Chris is a nobody when TB Joshua is being discussed...So keep shut
it's a pity I didn't see this thread on time to educate u a little. I don't like comparing pastor chris and tb joshua becoz they are friends with different gifts. Pastor chris is the greatest teacher alive today while tb joshua is the greatest prophet alive. Pastor chris popularity dwindled a little after 2006 when he held d largest crusade ever in nigeria with over 3million people in attendance blocking the lagos - Ibadan expressway. Pastor had a clash with lagos govt becoz of dat programme and has not held any crusade since 2006 becoz there's no venue to contain the crowd. Pastors healing school tv programmes were banned by Nigerian govt becoz of envy of CAN and PFN.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by donnie(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2017
jared007:
it's a pity I didn't see this thread on time to educate u a little. I don't like comparing pastor chris and tb joshua becoz they are friends with different gifts. Pastor chris is the greatest teacher alive today while tb joshua is the greatest prophet alive. Pastor chris popularity dwindled a little after 2006 when he held d largest crusade ever in nigeria with over 3million people in attendance blocking the lagos - Ibadan expressway. Pastor had a clash with lagos govt becoz of dat programme and has not held any crusade since 2006 becoz there's no venue to contain the crowd. Pastors healing school tv programmes were banned by Nigerian govt becoz of envy of CAN and PFN.

Pastor Chris popularity didn't dwindle in 2006. He was persecuted alright but rather than dwindle, his popularity increased. The clash with Lagos state government was over the campground at Alausa Ikeja which today serves as one of the car Parks during ministry programs.

Today Christ Embassy pastors are filling the various stadia around the country. IMAGINE, a stadium that Pastor Chris used for crusade, is being filled by the pastor of just one CE branch.

As for both ministers, I see Pastor Chris as Moses, and TB Joshua as Elijah. Both are prophets.

While Elijah was a great prophet with great signs and wonders, who challenged the prophets of Baal, Moses was the teacher of the Word with dominion, great power, authority, signs and wonders plus Pastor and leader of Millions.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2017
donnie:

I feel sorry for you and for anyone who thinks he can have serious conversation with you.

You simply do not understand how things work. Good enough this is not amala, tuwo or akpu affairs. If this is making you pass through hell please go ahead because I see you cannot be helped. I give up.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by jared007: 3:20pm On May 19, 2017
donnie:

Pastor Chris popularity didn't dwindle in 2006. He was persecuted alright but rather than dwindle, his popularity increased. The clash with Lagos state government was over the campground at Alausa Ikeja which today serves as one of the car Parks during ministry programs.

Today Christ Embassy pastors are filling the various stadia around the country. IMAGINE, a stadium that Pastor Chris used for crusade, is being filled by the pastor of just one CE branch.

As for both ministers, I see Pastor Chris as Moses, and TB Joshua as Elijah. Both are prophets.

While Elijah was a great prophet with great signs and wonders, who challenged the prophets of Baal, Moses was the teacher of the Word with dominion, great power, authority, signs and wonders plus Pastor and leader of Millions.
tnx for the correction

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by donnie(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
timilehin95:

Ur brain is peppering you... Go nd Check very well how many crowd Adeboye of RCCG, dr Olukoya of MFM nd David oyedepo of winners chapel has pulled

Go ask what happened in 2006 when Christ Embassy visited Lagos Ibadan expressway for Night of bliss. That area saw what it had never seen before.

3.5million people by conservative estimate in one night. Over 800,000 Nigerians called in on phone to confirm their attendance before the program.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by donnie(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2017
Topgainer:

You criticized and threatened another person with madness while you demand they should not criticize TB Joshua.
Oyedepo, Oritsejafor, Ashimolowo, Adeboye, Okotie and a host of others criticized TB Joshua's definition of salvation at one time or the other. Are they part of the 'all down and not moving again' Many Nigerians worship these men and will continue to do that.
I agree with your Pastor that the activities of TB Joshua are known to God, he will play an important role in the rise of the titans of the end, target being Israel. But the 'My Mystery' thing is what you should ask him to explain better because there are many TB Joshuas springing up across Africa some are even outperforming him in Demos. Are they all God's personalized mysteries?

You need to flee from Idolatry and use languages befitting a child of God in your communication. As you can see the guy you threatened and cursed with madness in the name of your gods is not afraid of you, so device another means to frighten him.

Forget that talk. Bishop Oyedepo said nothing about TB Joshua. Pastor Adeboye only made some very diplomatic statements to make the political PFN happy. Yet no direct statement or attack on the person or ministry of TB Joshua.

Those who were very vocal were Pastors Oritsejafor, Ashimolowo, Okotie, Mike Okonkwo and even Bakare. Well, over 15 years down the line, there is no comparison between the ministry of TBJ and those of the above mentioned five; And that's a fact. It doesn't matter how you decorate yourself, your church or ministry, the Grace of God is the distinguishing factor.

As per the several other TBJs, until the church in Nigeria is United in the love of the Lord and His Word, you will not be able to know which is which. Until we purge ourselves of envy and wickedness, we will still struggle in many areas even where we are supposed to reign.

Do your findings, it was not until Satan moved the church to fight against pastor Chris' Atmosphere for miracles program that bombings began in Nigeria. Before then, we only heard of bombings on foreign news. When miracles were taken off national tv, people lost the fear of God and became bold to do evil. Miracles prove the presence of a living God.

Can you remember that just before boko haram started, a man visited Superscreen TV owned by Christ Embassy with a bomb which exploded in his face as he climbed the stairs? What did the media, Christians and even the authorities do, they trivialized the issue and believed the criminal had a personal grouse with the church. After this was Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who tried to blow up an aircraft. Then the Bokoharam menace.

Life is Spiritual, PFN and CAN should go before the Lord in repentance for their sin of fighting God and His prophets because of envy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by eplanning: 6:04pm On May 19, 2017
Rexnegro:

do You no redemption camp where pastor adeboye host holy ghost congress? bro night of bliss dey learn for crowd for where holy ghost congress then.

My dear don't pray that you are anywhere around there (except at the meeting) if Pastor Chris ever decides to visit that area again like he did in 2006.

No one in Nigeria can match his crowd pulling ability, just fogerrit.

I mean, when individual branch pastors in Christ Embassy are packing out stadia.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by ScienceWatch: 6:23pm On May 19, 2017
[i][/i]
donnie:

Forget that talk. Bishop Oyedepo said nothing about TB Joshua. Pastor Adeboye only made some very diplomatic statements to make the political PFN happy. Yet no direct statement or attack on the person or ministry of TB Joshua.

Those who were very vocal were Pastors Oritsejafor, Ashimolowo, Okotie, Mike Okonkwo and even Bakare. Well, over 15 years down the line, there is no comparison between the ministry of TBJ and those of the above mentioned five; And that's a fact. It doesn't matter how you decorate yourself, your church or ministry, the Grace of God is the distinguishing factor.

As per the several other TBJs, until the church in Nigeria is United in the love of the Lord and His Word, you will not be able to know which is which. Until we purge ourselves of envy and wickedness, we will still struggle in many areas even where we are supposed to reign.

Do your findings, it was not until Satan moved the church to fight against pastor Chris's Atmosphere for miracles program that bombings began in Nigeria. Then, we only heard of bombings on foreign news. When miracles were taken off national tv, people lost the fear of God and became bold to do evil. Miracles prove the presence of a living God.

Can you remember that just before boko haram started, a man visited Superscreen TV owned by Christ Embassy with a bomb which exploded in his face as he climbed the stairs? What did the media, Christians and even the authorities do, they trivialized the issue and believed the criminal had a personal grouse with the church. After this was Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who tried to blow up an aircraft. Then the Bokoharam menace.

Life is Spiritual, PFN and CAN should go before the Lord in repentance for their sin of fighting God and His prophets because of envy.
We agree ! It is indeed very valid points made by Donnie. THE SPIRIT WORLD RULE on both sides, DARK AND LIGHT.

We have free choice. What side do we choose ?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by timilehin95(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2017
donnie:

Go ask what happened in 2006 when Christ Embassy visited Lagos Ibadan expressway for Night of bliss. That area saw what it had never seen before.

3.5million people by conservative estimate in one night. Over 800,000 Nigerians called in on phone to confirm their attendance before the program.

Pls, which open ground in Lagos Ibadan express way could be as big as d redemption camp... Mind u I'm very much used to d traffic on dat route nd there's been no worse traffic dan when holy ghost conference is being organised by RCCG or power must change hands program by MFM
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by donnie(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2017
timilehin95:

Pls, which open ground in Lagos Ibadan express way could be as big as d redemption camp... Mind u I'm very much used to d traffic on dat route nd there's been no worse traffic dan when holy ghost conference is being organised by RCCG or power must change hands program by MFM

Please answer me, how old are you?
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by oaroloye(m): 4:58am On May 24, 2017
SHALOM!

This makes no sense at all: LATIN AMERICA is Roman Catholic Dominated, so why are they honouring a Protestant Pentecostal Prophet?

If YAHSHUA HIMSELF came down from Heaven, would he be so honoured?

That said, it is good that Ecuador gives a Preacher The Key to The City, rather than the Other Thing. That implies Hope for the country.

From what I have seen, however, SCOAN is not based on The Teachings of YAHSHUA, but on T.B. JOSHUA'S Miracle-Working Ability, whereby the followers can violate some Commandments of Lord Yahshua, so long as they remain loyal to HIM, T.B. JOSHUA, and still expect to be Saved.
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by oaroloye(m): 5:07am On May 24, 2017
donnie:

I find that interesting.

ALL CLERGYMEN ARE FRAUDULENT: LORD YAHSHUA FORBADE BRETHREN TO BE CLERGYMEN.

Should they fight amongst themselves, someone at the Losing End should finally resort to this "DOOMSDAY WEAPON," which would be "MUTUALLY-ASSURED-DESTRUCTION" for the all of them!

Therefore they have to adopt a "LIVE-AND-LET-LIE" POLICY, which will ensure that all of them can keep exploiting the ignorant.

So long as PAUL'S FICTITIOUS "GRACE" Doctrine is allowed, THEOLOGY is MEANINGLESS!

The Problem is that YOU ALL LIE, PRETENDING to believe you know what "LOVE" means.

Do your findings, it was not until Satan moved the church to fight against pastor Chris' Atmosphere for miracles program that bombings began in Nigeria. Before then, we only heard of bombings on foreign news. When miracles were taken off national tv, people lost the fear of God and became bold to do evil. Miracles prove the presence of a living God.

Such actions always start to distract attention from a REVIVAL that was breaking out.

The Opposite occurs when Christians DO THEIR JOB.

I seem to recall such an incident.

Throughout that time period, I had been trying to start Revival, based on my own "Advanced" Fundamental Doctrine- but CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES- who decided amongst themselves, how much THE CHURCH should know, OPPOSED ME.

Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by donnie(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2017
timilehin95:

250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos ZONE 2 [PICS]
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by timilehin95(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2017
donnie:

250,000 Gather For Program Organized By Just Christ Embassy Lagos ZONE 2 [PICS]
Jst 250000 people undecided
Not even up to half a million.

Forget it, don't mention me again
Re: T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) by donnie(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2017
timilehin95:

Jst 250000 people undecided
Not even up to half a million.

Forget it, don't mention me again

It's just one zone out of several in Lagos alone... Talkless of other states tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos / Pastor Enenche Commissions Road Project Constructed By Dunamis Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.