Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK (37213 Views)

FG Considers Ondo For Deep Seaport / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Buhari Rumored 2 Have Defied Doctors Orders & Rush Back To Nig Over Fear Of Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by josite: 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
GOD's plan is ongoing.ffk is very naive.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Alariwo2: 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
God is with the Yorubas.. all things work for good for us unlike those cowards from the other side

The U.S (world power) has Trump who hates muslims already.. Northerners can't do anyhow again like they did under Obama with Kerry and co.

This time around, they will get war if they attempt any fowl play in government.. same warning goes for treacherous SE people who love to play second fiddle to North in everything but come outside to abuse them

I'm confident we're in safe hands with the U.N security council watching

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
Tayeni:
The earlier you stopped this"Yoruba Muslim" sh#t , the better for you....before tribalism ki you. Everybody that disagrees with you must be lumped together in a slur abi?

anyway, With the tone and statements coming from northern quarter s lately....I'm forced to side with FFK.
If being ruled by another a president from another tribe repulses you that much....why not let them be.

Go and read what the North is saying again and put yourselves in their shoes
They are saying if anything happens to Buhari (which is in the hands of Allah) they will like to have the presidency in 2019
Since 1999 (18 years), the North has ruled for only 4 years, buy 2019 it will be 20

Is it too much to ask that I should have short at 8 out of 24 ie (4years to date, plus 4 in 2019 - 2023) out of 24 (1999-2023)
Even if you disagree, the North is free to field its candidate while the South does so in 2019

What is the problem with that

But using Fani Kayode as a guidepost is dangerous - he does not seek peace, he only brawls and that cannot lead to happy ending
How many wars were eventually resolved by dialogue - Germany fumed 2 times, went to war twice and lost
What did they gain with so many lives lost?

A lot of people from the SE support Fani Kayode today, says he is on point etc. Yet they did not consider just the message when he brutally insulted Chinua Achebe and the memory of Odimegwu Ojukwu

What did people say when Emir Sanusi was lambasting leaders of the North a few weeks ago? They praised him
When he said this week that Nigeria is indivisible - what did they say?

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
Tayeni:
Arindin oshi....It shows how narrow minded you are the way you lump people up once they hold a different opinion to yours....you weren't even careful to know we are arguing the same points.....and the only disagreement I had with him was the usage of abusive slurs.

And on top of that again...I'm a Christian... and Yoruba. We may have the same point of view but you can't abuse my tribe and expect me to be at peace with you. How would a n!twit like you know that? Fvking disgrace to humanity you are.
Yourba Christians don't go about attacking southerners whenever they deliver a blow to your slave masters up north. Even the victims don't go to this length to defend themselves but rely on you pathetic Yoruba Muslims here with inferiority complex to defend them as per religion alliance. Sucks to be you..Spits on your smelly beards with bell shaved head.. now go hit your head on the ground or go play with Mohammed's Co..ck

8 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by asha01: 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
ourema:
I think the COAS should not have turned himself into a whistle blower in raising dust over a probable coup. As a professional soldier he should have gone ahead to tackle the problem. Now everyone is agitated over a possible coup in the nation

do they announce coup before it is carried out, if there is any such plan they should have rounded them up arest them before telling us.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by donlucabrazi(m): 2:14pm On May 18, 2017
sarrki:
Nothing like coup

Just a day dreaming by some unfortunate mofos

Nigerians from all divide will resist it

Gone are the days
People like u who support our politicians blindly are the problem we have in this country. Will u have still held this opinion if in the event of bubu's demise, Osibanjo were not a beneficiary of the Presidency? I'm sure u wud have been calling for a coup already...

U urchins and hypocrites irritate me!

4 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 2:15pm On May 18, 2017
chineduemmao:
funny how make hazy conclusions about people looting money why the hell is he not in jail?

Are you a Nigerian? undecided
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by 1miccza: 2:16pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
Break up is inevitable.
Yoruba Muslims are free to attack this outspoken man for his wonderful opinion as usual, but failed to attack @bokis that said that's Osibanjo won't succeed Buhari come 2019 all because they share the same faith. I pity Yoruba Christians.

Smh.

You know what amazes me on this platform bro? It is when so called learned people would see the truth staring at them from different threads by different authors and then they chose to tow the part of partisanship and sentiments forgetting that when the inevitable comes to pass it would spare no one.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:
God is with the Yorubas.. all things work for good for us unlike those cowards from the other side

The U.S (world power) has Trump who hates muslims already.. Northerners can't do anyhow again like they did under Obama with Kerry and co.

This time around, they will get war if they attempt any fowl play in government.. same warning goes for treacherous SE people who love to play second fiddle to North in everything but come outside to abuse them

What has this to do with Yorubas
Don't tribalise matters
No region can govern alone
Osinbajo is Acting President today and he can become president before and up to 2019

What happens after?
There is only one guarantee for a Yoruba president or Igbo president or Hausa-Fulani president in 2019,
a breakup
and that is not happening very soon
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:
If only President Osibanjo can sit up!

FYI he is an acting commissioner sorry conductor.

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by OfficialAwol(m): 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
misano:

U are right. D Northerners are taking dis power thing too serious

Honestly. And I think they keep talking thrash because we keep reacting. Let's learn to keep quite to the rants while strategizing their scheming and you see how pained their ass would be

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by OfficialAwol(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
Jelal0007:
And there are no Bigots down south abi? Receive sense.

How many times have you heard a southerner insisting it must be this way or no way?

3 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by 1miccza: 2:20pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

Keep on deceiving yourself, i hope you would be prepared to enlist if the inevitable happens.

5 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 2:20pm On May 18, 2017
asha01:

do they announce coup before it is carried out, if there is any such plan they should have rounded them up arest them before telling us.

Incorrect. Rumours of coups can continue after you deal with one set or even two
Buratai will not become head of state from a coup - he cannot

The junior officers will not tolerate it
So he has a stake in the present order
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 18, 2017
hillsiderfak:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208358890959316&id=1516216357
useless man. The man is silently hoping for a coup and possible disintegration so that his corruption charges will naturally die. Well i know those gullible fellows on nairaland are already fooled by this antics.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 2:21pm On May 18, 2017
Carlmax:

He is not the first to mention the word in recent time, I heard it first from the lips of the highest ranking army officer in the country. If you think a coup is impossible in this age, then I advise you to stop being delusional.

I know for sure that a coup at this point in time is very possible and maybe would have been welcomed by most except the fact that If it happens it will be to further the interests If the northern oligarchy. That's not why I'm flaying the man.

He lost me when he made it seem like the Jonathan administration should have been allowed to continue It's jolly ride of looting and other inanities.

The north can explode or implode for all I care and having witnessed IBB's maradonic play in 1993 where he annulled the June 12 elections, I have known since then that these peeps will do anything to retain power.

Let them execute the coup and let's splinter this fvcking country. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by chineduemmao: 2:23pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Are you a Nigerian? undecided
guess what u want to say is "people who looth public funds don't get punished in Nigeria..." OK! then cut the crap FFK loothed no dime FULL STOP

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 2:23pm On May 18, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Attack him with a good rejoinder you are busy typing tosh

The FFK I know does not deserve a rejoinder. Like Obasanjo said, give him food and hell dance for you.

I'll rather not take such a one serious. I don't know about you.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Lancelott(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2017
kollynxofodile:

If only you will shelve your BMC salary for this Month

You will see simple sense in his analysis.

Nigerians especially Southerners should be prepared for any eventuality.
God bless you...Sarrki is a BMC agent

2 Likes

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 2:28pm On May 18, 2017
chineduemmao:
guess what u want to say is "people who looth public funds don't get punished in Nigeria..." OK! then cut the crap FFK loothed no dime FULL STOP

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry. I know you and your ilk. Supporters of corruption. They are the ones who's voices will be the loudest when we are discussing recession, yet will pick up a placard and stand in the sun protesting for their "son" who is being "witch-hunted" by the authorities.

Wehdone sah.

A lot of people will have all the time in the world to bemoan their fate. E remain small.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Tayeni(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Yourba Christians don't go about attacking southerners whenever they deliver a blow to your slave masters up north. Even the victims don't go to this length to defend themselves but rely on you pathetic Yoruba Muslims here with inferiority complex to defend them as per religion alliance. Sucks to be you..Spits on your smelly beards with bell shaved head.. now go hit your head on the ground or go play with Mohammed's Co..ck
Haha....your case is pitiful man. I will attack any fvking bigot whether from my tribe or not....your abuse on mooamed isn't my cup of tea. you can follow him into the after life by hanging and fck yourselves if you are that obsessed with his co..ck...thanks.
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Abagworo(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2017
PDP covertly prays and wishes for a coup because they lost power and are under threat of cash strapping with EFCC. going by events it's likely PDP will be history before 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Lancelott(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2017
magoo10:
Who are the people that will carry out the coup?
And even if the coup succeeds who are they going to rule?
Definitely not us.
And what will you do?? Complain on NL

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Tayeni(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

The FFK I know does not deserve a rejoinder. Like Obasanjo said, give him food and hell dance for you.

I'll rather not take such a one serious. I don't know about you.
I dont like ffk....but better take him serious on this one. The northerners(sharks) are circling. Supremacists are sending out messages...we better start decoding now and act before its too late.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by wailersarefools: 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:
i love you kiss
[/s]

Trash. Hahaha. See who dey look for love. Igbos are illiterates.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by bejeria101(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

FFK is a rabid dog with rabies.
It takes one to know one

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by bejeria101(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2017
Still una mumu never do abi? When it happens na still una go nag and complain. Mumu pple

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by chineduemmao: 2:36pm On May 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry. I know you and your ilk. Supporters of corruption. They are the ones who's voices will be the loudest when we are discussing recession, yet will pick up a placard and stand in the sun protesting for their "son" who is being "witch-hunted" by the authorities.

Wehdone sah.

A lot of people will have all the time in the world to bemoan their fate. E remain small.
I hate people who lack the ability to make real and constructive arguments, instead of focusing on making the real deal which is prior convictions they choose to insult and in their wildest dreams, they can get away with it. I hate people who think the know more obviously they are the once who think less.

1 Like

Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by ElsonMorali: 2:38pm On May 18, 2017
chineduemmao:
I hate people who lack the ability to make real and constructive arguments, instead of focusing on making the real deal which is prior convictions they choose to insult and in their wildest dreams the can get away with it. I hate people who think the know more obviously they are the once who think less.

Oh lawd! See who I've been arguing with... angry
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by BetaThings: 2:38pm On May 18, 2017
Tayeni:
I dont like ffk....but better take him serious on this one. The northerners(sharks) are circling. Supremacists are sending out messages...we better start decoding now and act before its too late.

Mr Ayeni

Don't allow yourself to be fooled
What is in a coup for the North now?
Murtala was killed and Obasanjo continued for 3.5 years
Osinbajo cannot do more than 2years from now

Why ruin long term credibility just for the sake of 2 years
We have Obasanjo period as a fact
We can have Osinbajo period as a fact

Why will Fani Kayode's conspiracy theory supersede facts?
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Alariwo2: 2:39pm On May 18, 2017
Carlmax:

He is not the first to mention the word in recent time, I heard it first from the lips of the highest ranking army officer in the country. If you think a coup is impossible in this age, then I advise you to stop being delusional.

Just like Turkey, right thinking Nigerians will resist any coup attempt
But trust SE people with their treachery, they will surely support it with the hope of getting juicy positions. It's what they've been doing since independence
Re: The Ringing Of Coup Bells And A Cause For Deep Concern - FFK by Brillantman: 2:41pm On May 18, 2017
"Fellow Nigerians",
I'm sure the noodles generation born kids won't understand that phrase, I'm not surprised about the constantly increasing news about a brewing coup de tat mission currently going on in this country. A lot of things need no professors, soothsayers, pastors, or psychic to tell us before we know what is right. I do know quite well that this country politics has turn to a ludo game been play by the core North united ruling cabals against the divided weak in ideologies Southern politicians. Buhari masterminded these ideas from the beginning by failing to acknowledge that cabal truly exist, his silence, which means yes was golden to the members of the cabals because never in history have I read where a "coordinator" will be use as a replacement for a 2nd citizen and the president doesn't see any mistake in that. We don't need to be told that the missing "acting" on the said letter written to the Senate has limit the activities of VP Osunbade, sorry Osinbajo compare to what he did and how vibrant he was during Mr President first medical sojourn in the UK. The president came back only to be brief by the cabals that " Adiye ti nse bi Asa" (a case of chick competing with eagle).
The President agreed with his kinsmen to take any favorable step they deem fit in case anything happens to him because he "was", accept my apologies, he "is" not a democrat, he toppled one during his first unfortunate regime as a military man and threatened fire and destruction when he lost past elections, he is not and will never be a democrat. His approach to the economy and other stuffs say much. During his last medical trip, we were kept in touch of how he was doing through many controversial pictures and calls, but now, I think the paid photoshoppers have run out of idea of how to edit a dead man to a living being, hence, reason why we wake up each day to read and hear contradicting news about Chibok, EFCC, Burutai, Senate and Presidency, bla bla... They know that will keep us too busy until they concludes who will tell us "fellow Nigerians " with a military uniform on. And that's happening anytime SOON.

Your criticism is welcome.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain / Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Fashola: Buhari Govt Delivered 3 Projects That Defy Solutions For Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.