Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday (28672 Views)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by 4rty(f): 11:40am On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Did you say JSS1?. I thought that the students kidnapped were writing their SSCE examination.

Don't mind them always full of lies tufia
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by delishpot: 11:41am On May 18, 2017
They should show us her photo. Let me determine if she was brought out of the safe house(Fattening room) they kept them or actually escaped BH.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Taich(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
Lol. This story get plenty comma
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Cyrealmusic(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
Na wa o! How jss1 student goe de among waec candidates 3years ago? Shame on apc, shame on Nigerian politicians. Useless dry old men fooling them selves.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by mescapee: 11:41am On May 18, 2017
From SSS3 to JSS1, it is well.
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Did you say JSS1?. I thought that the students kidnapped were writing their SSCE examination.

Brother leave those people they will run outta lies in no distant time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Apina(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2017
All of a sudden, one of those with AK47 who called us infidels and refused to come home on a private jet has suddenly chosen to escape, with the almost insurmountable amount of danger involved in doing so. And most worthy of note, is a JSS 1 student sitting for physics during WAEC at the time of abduction. Wat next are they gonna throw at us.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by ajalawole(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2017
She escaped? They way can't she lead the troop to where she was coming from....... Those boko haram handout..... Something is not right here

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Mophasa(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2017
This apc government should employ me

I can write a better script than this one lie muhammad and Co are doing

I will arrange a well cordinated Hollywood blockbuster, not this fake nollywood poo that ain't selling

Apc is a disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by EmekaBlue(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2017
tired undecided
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by ROBO1722: 11:44am On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, MY GUY, ALLOW THE LIES OOOOOOH
WE PRAY THEY RETURN THE CHILDREN ONE AFTER THE OTHER TO THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENTS AND PAY THEM COMPENSATION.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by NkayTiana(f): 11:48am On May 18, 2017
Am Not understanding please what's happening
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Brillantman: 11:49am On May 18, 2017
Yes, on the eve of democracy day, another 17 years old primary 4 will escape or rescue, with that they will tell us what a wonderful democracy day we ought to celebrate
mescapee:
From SSS3 to JSS1, it is well.
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by intruxive(m): 11:51am On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

the girls kidnapped in chibok and maidugury is not limited to only those girls from the school. The report said kidnapped from chibok "community"
And for your information chibok is a predominantly Christian community making it a target for the Islamic terrorists
All this ignorants from that side seff, u guys should try and know the history of nigeria na, b4 u go develop malaysia grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by osusuallstars: 11:54am On May 18, 2017
Where was she found and where did she escaped from.? To the BH the girls are their priceless jewels and once noticed that one is missing they will launch a man hunt for her. We were told that sambissa is more than the size of a state, so how did this girl trekked from BH captivity point to the Zoo soldier zone without been seen? And why is the govt shelding them from speaking to the public even family members.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by obonujoker(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2017
CXLVII:
Good one!

Some people won't be happy

Always detest good news!

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by mapet: 11:59am On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

....and where is it stated in this report that this one was writing SSCE examination? or were you told that only girls writing SSCE were kidnapped by Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by SageTravels: 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
CXLVII:
Good one!

Some people won't be happy

Always detest good news!

You mean some people will not like JSS 1 student that is writing waec
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Dpharisee: 12:03pm On May 18, 2017
She has been brought to Abuja quickly with a Presidential Jet, meanwhile, many of those defending this Govt here have never entered an airplane in their lives.
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by oloriooko(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
When WAEC writing student suddenly got demoted to JSS1 and sneaked out of BH camp! What a storyline!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by EazyMoh(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
Look at these ignorant folks with no comprehension ability. Nowhere in the tweet was it stated she was among those kidnapped during the infamous Chibok school raid!
More people have been abducted by the terrorists in from the same Chibok town aside those SS3 girls writing WAEC.
Can't you guys just comprehend what's written, that's how you all fail exams, or worst sign a dangerous contract without understanding simple content.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by alizma: 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
positivelord:
Mariam[b] Mohammed[/b]-Isa

these people are confusing themselves even the more... Mariam Mohammed-Isa obviously 12years three years ago was writing WAEC before boko haram abducted her.

hmmmm
does jss1 student write WAEC?
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by JideAmuGiaka: 12:23pm On May 18, 2017
intruxive:
the girls kidnapped in chibok and maidugury is not limited to only those girls from the school. The report said kidnapped from chibok "community"
And for your information chibok is a predominantly Christian community making it a target for the Islamic terrorists
All this ignorants from that side seff, u guys should try and know the history of nigeria na, b4 u go develop malaysia grin

We really caught you guys here. Lie lie people.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Richydos(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2017
When these dumb maggots called presidency finds out that there's nothing relevant 2 distract d populace with # They will cook up an irrelevant headline just 2 make em look relevant...
So they can't negotiate the release of this 1 chibok girl n thus she single handedly escaped??
N trust d ever ready soldier they are always ready to see d girls escaping from d Bush but they know not the road/Bush path to where these girls are escaping from # Presidency unu well done oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by holluphemydavid(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2017
the story is contradicting to their earlier planned.she is 15 now? and were kidnapped last 3years which means she was just 12years as at den and also preparing for WAEC,am not just understanding dis movie script anymore

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by AJCs(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2017
Na mistake special assistant to Age President do but uncle Liar Mohammed go soon com and defend d statement, fed govt & APC.
The Chibok girls drama season film continues...............
Watch out!!!
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by aolawale025: 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
If she escaped and was found by soldiers. That means the camp isn't very far away. Why didn't the soldiers storm the camp and free the rest?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by biggiesmallz15(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

I think say na only me notice that one oh

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 18, 2017
SageTravels:
No matter how far lie goes truth will surely surface..... I never Knew JSS1 Students can also write WAEC in the North. The Girl must be super intelligent grin grin grin.

I pity these girls they have really suffered over nothing.

I strongly suggest you seperate business from politics because your would be customers are not rational, neither do they seperate emotion from their buying decision. Just a word of advice if you dont want your business to be at hobby level.

How To Book Hotel Online: 5 Simple Steps to Follow
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by wasuka14(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2017
Many of you don't know that apart from #chibok girls #bokoharam also tookl many other innocent girls in and arround chibok town, villages and hamlets. Pls don't let us pray not to see 1/4 of what those people saw. If you don't belief, pls just travel to chibok or mubi just for one day. And come back to tel us what you see.
positivelord:
Mariam[b] Mohammed[/b]-Isa

these people are confusing themselves even the more... Mariam Mohammed-Isa obviously 12years three years ago was writing WAEC before boko haram abducted her.

hmmmm
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by shekauvsbuhari: 12:57pm On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

i ve always said that this was a set-up by borno state govt and the school principal. 250 writing physics exams but cnt speak english. Now js1 student is now writing de ssce physics exam. Story,story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / Ibrahim Shekarau Now Education Minister / Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.